Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is online dating becoming impossible??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheProdigy View Post
    Skills360 haven't figured out how to comment ...

I don't have time for online (or I don't want to have time for online).

If you like online that's perfectly fine.
    you have 4 options, next to quote is comment... i do not like or dislike online.... i just do not care to go out of my way to minimize people to choose doing online with inaccurate accusation with the posturing goal (i used to do this once too, i realized it was silly)...

But again i agree with most of what you say anyways( i make those points in my last video btw), i feel silly defending online, when i barely if ever do it.... And you never answered if you watched the jeffy video, i do hope you did...

also instagram and snapchat are also important, even social circle....(i hate social media but i am trying to learn it cause that is the trend)
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Voyagerrrrr exactly, it's much easier to pull better ass in real life with less effort.

Again, I am very photogenic and I have great photos that I tested online for payment. It's not worth the effort.

2015 or before was another story. Now the algorithm sucks even if you pay to play AND you get clingy or stalker women. Thanks but no thanks. Before you spend 150 bucks for Tinder Plus and Gold spend it on gaming chicks in real life (coffee, booze). Even Farmville is more fun than Tinder.

Comment

It is becoming impossible, because everything nowadays is happening for money, and girls will take advantage of the fact that somebody is alone and try to trade an interaction with a man.

Comment

Dudes, not true at all!!!

I did a 2-3 week blitz on Tinder (never paid for it BTW) and got laid with 3 new chicks (one of them was a personal 9) just to prove this "impossible" point wrong.
          And I used only Tinder, not really cared about other apps.

What I saw is consistent with what skills an others have been saying about their current online experiences:
          1) you have to talk more and use a lot of probing, jokes, sense of humor and cold-reads...the days of pulling online ass straight to your home after 3 messages are over;
          2) you have to use one of the two strategies
          - A) 2 date BD style OR
          - B) 3 bounce same day strategy;
          3) quality is lower than day and specially night, so it takes a long time to match with really hot chicks;
          4) swiping apps...age matters a lot....over 35 guys who do not look amazing on their pictures should not bother at all doing online;
          5) chicks are entitled and bitchy for sure, but you can "crack" them with 3 sentences who mix intrigue, sarging and sense of humor...lots of them offer me their numbers - without me even asking - after 4-7 exchanges (and I can prove it!)...does not matter if they're 25 or 40;
          6) you gotta have an online stack ready to go on your phone or computer...I'm really baffled guys use this on live game but not care to do so on online (huge mistake cause it's a time saver and simple to do)
          7) you gotta approach live...even if you don't get laid from it...huge difference on your results from online plus you won't get lazy
          personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
            Editing a comment
            Almost forgot, the ratio is between 20-25 valid matches for each lay (20:1)

Originally posted by POB View Post
          Dudes, not true at all!!!

I did a 2-3 week blitz on Tinder (never paid for it BTW) and got laid with 3 new chicks (one of them was a personal 9) just to prove this "impossible" point wrong.
          And I used only Tinder, not really cared about other apps.

What I saw is consistent with what skills an others have been saying about their current online experiences:
          1) you have to talk more and use a lot of probing, jokes, sense of humor and cold-reads...the days of pulling online ass straight to your home after 3 messages are over;
          2) you have to use one of the two strategies
          - A) 2 date BD style OR
          - B) 3 bounce same day strategy;
          3) quality is lower than day and specially night, so it takes a long time to match with really hot chicks;
          4) swiping apps...age matters a lot....over 35 guys who do not look amazing on their pictures should not bother at all doing online;
          5) chicks are entitled and bitchy for sure, but you can "crack" them with 3 sentences who mix intrigue, sarging and sense of humor...lots of them offer me their numbers - without me even asking - after 4-7 exchanges (and I can prove it!)...does not matter if they're 25 or 40;
          6) you gotta have an online stack ready to go on your phone or computer...I'm really baffled guys use this on live game but not care to do so on online (huge mistake cause it's a time saver and simple to do)
          7) you gotta approach live...even if you don't get laid from it...huge difference on your results from online plus you won't get lazy

^ excellent you just left you using as many apps as possible(minimum 4) now is not 4 working them hard all the time is one day doing one, the next day doing another in those brief toilet, down useless times such as waiting for food, or stuck in traffic or on a traffic light...
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Working...
          X