Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If she disagrees with your lines, then she is not interested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If she disagrees with your lines, then she is not interested.

Try to use some of the most common lines:
    Me: You have natural beauty. (recently recommended by a member in the Rookie section, and in my experience the most effective I have used so far!!)
    Chick: I don't think that I have this kind of beauty.
    (Ok,here I think that I will eject. Otherwise if she thanks me for my compliment I will proceed)
    An "easy way" for me to proceed here is to mention where I live. ("I live in X Town").
    ​​​​There are a number of different options to proceed from here. For example I can proceed with some stuff like mentioning that she is different.
    Me: You are different.
    Chick: I don't think that it is so cool for a woman to be different.
    (With her last response she rejects me)...
    This is my simplified way to start a convo.
    I normally don't mention that she is sexy (even though some guys would recommend that this may work).

Black dragon says never compliment a woman’s looks till after you’ve slept with her twice.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. It’s too bad tho because I want to say it as it turns me on when I acknowledge her looks.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      "Not hot, not sexy. That's a loss of frame."
      This could explain why compliments work well for me! Because I built my early phase around communicating loudly "I dont want frame control". (Goes to show how important context is.)

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      If it works for you that’s great. I also don’t go for frame control in the same way only when it comes to attraction I find losing frame is a negative. Normally I don’t give a shit however and don’t play those kinds of games

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Black dragon says never compliment a woman’s looks till after you’ve slept with her twice.
    With the rest of the "lines" other than the compliment she would not even start a convo with me.

Comment

Post is interesting. My main thoughts are:
      1) for me, girls become much HARDER to talk to, right after they made a 'publicly visible' IOI.
      2) interest or not is seen more in HOW she talks. Interested girls can also deny compliments.
      3) looking for signs of interest/disinterest can MESS with your head.
      4) for me, looks compliments seem to do a great job.

SgMaxi is doing well at the moment, so if he says avoiding compliments works great, then give it a try. (But be aware that SgMx has a tendency to grab advice indiscriminately, and often remove it from its proper context. BD for example, is a LIFESTYLE guru, and his advice usually relates to relationship management, rather than getting the lay.)

PS - if anyone know reason for #1, feel free to enlighten me

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point about BD, I never thought of that.

As for #1, just guessing but could it be a micro ASD response?

In my experience, discussing about hobbies with a chick can be risky(except for the case you have a common hobby you can do something with her). Discussing about hobbies is even worse if you discuss about this online with a woman.
      Making simple questions like "What do you do for a living?" can be less risky.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you do for a living is boring. I like asking them about travel and relationships. They get the imagination and blood flowing which is what you want. Just make sure not to turn into her emotional tampon. If she starts complaining about her ex for example, he’s probably still in the picture.

Yes, "What do you do for a living?" is bad. When women ask me this, I think she is a gold-digger or overly materialistic.

Remember that a question you pose already says something about yourself. Askinkg about relationships tells her that you are interested in relationships. Asking about hobbies - let's say stamp collecting - tells her that this is your field of interest.

I usually ask what she is doing for fun. This is an open question, because most people want to have fun in one way or an other.

Sometimes I'’m using screening questions as well, especially when I want to tell her about what I’'m interested in. For ex: What kind of exercise do you like? What was the last art exhibition you went to? What was the last concert you saw? I only do this, when I already know that she is interested in exercising or culture.

Edit: I wouldn’t talk about looks with women you haven’t met yet. I might say that she has nice photos. Usually I have something better to say though.

Comment

I am a guy with most difficulties worldwide for both daygame and nightgame: I always forget my lines, my mind always goes blank when I have to approach and I can never escalate with a convo.
        For this reason: I always game women online and I never cold approach in daygame or nightgame.

Comment

[QUOTE=Delenclos;n330845]Yes, "What do you do for a living?" is bad.

I agree 100%. This question rarely leads into something interesting to text and flirt about.

Leave the small talk for the date, if ever.

Comment

Working...
          X