Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LInk To Sugar Daddy Sites How To

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LInk To Sugar Daddy Sites How To

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SluttyConfe...ipulate_young/

  • #2
    It would be better if you would edit out the Reddit spam when you post stuff like this, and just post the link with an short description.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

    Comment


    • #3
      This website doesn't let me do that (There was no other way of posting it)

      Comment


      • #4
        Nothing wrong with the post, but if you look, they set their site so when you copy a link, it also copies a bunch of their spam. The 18+ button, and the spammy blurb. If possible, try to edit stuff like that out, and just attribute the link, as in saying, here is a link about on line from Reddit, or something like that. And don't worry, it's no big deal.

        I see what you mean. I tried to edit out the spam, and it somehow prevents that. Irritating, but we can live with it.
        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

        Comment


        • #5
          That’s a good link!

          I have not tried sugar daddy dating yet, but I’ve read about it a lot. I hate the idea of pay-for-play, but it seems there are a significant number of woman on these sites that are attracted to older men and their lifestyles and mentor ship, and not just after their money.

          You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
          -Ronald Dumsfeld

          Comment


          • TheHustler

            TheHustler

            commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah it surprised me as well!! Once a person pays the membership fee they don't necessarily need to pay anymore to hookup!!!! That's way better than I imagined!

        • #6
          Nice link.

          I've been thinking about doing some kind of SD game. I have a solid income, but I'm also cheap, so we'll see if I try this out.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by sawtoothekg View Post
            Nice link.

            I've been thinking about doing some kind of SD game. I have a solid income, but I'm also cheap, so we'll see if I try this out.
            Glad you liked it!

            Comment


            • #8
              I joined a SD site years ago. The sites “Established Men” and “Arrangement Finders” shared the same database. I think I even paid for a while. It was a legit site, and I got 2 girls from it. Neither of them were looking for a SD or money of any kind, just older men who had decent jobs.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by TrickyD View Post
                I joined a SD site years ago. The sites “Established Men” and “Arrangement Finders” shared the same database. I think I even paid for a while. It was a legit site, and I got 2 girls from it. Neither of them were looking for a SD or money of any kind, just older men who had decent jobs.
                Interesting... Did they simply not ask for money ever?

                I had a profile on SA where I explicitly stated I wasn't going to give out allowance, and said the same on an IM with a girl, the last thing she asked me on the first/only date was an allowance. At that point I wrote off this whole SD/SB concept, but maybe I was too quick to judge based on one bad apple.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Oh dear god!

                  Please delete this anti-seduction filth! Prostitution should have no place here!
                  SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    TheHustler Fixed the OP link for you

                    Originally posted by NWP View Post
                    Oh dear god!

                    Please delete this anti-seduction filth! Prostitution should have no place here!
                    Dating Sugar Babies is a valid form of online game, specially for older guys, and not considered prostitution.
                    It's ok to dislike it, but we should not discredit people that take that route.
                    personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by POB View Post
                      TheHustler Fixed the OP link for you
                      Thanks!

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by sawtoothekg View Post

                        Interesting... Did they simply not ask for money ever?

                        I had a profile on SA where I explicitly stated I wasn't going to give out allowance, and said the same on an IM with a girl, the last thing she asked me on the first/only date was an allowance. At that point I wrote off this whole SD/SB concept, but maybe I was too quick to judge based on one bad apple.
                        Just didn’t ask at all. Yes I did have to filter through some who did. My profile was half confidence that I didn’t need to pay, half joking about how poor I was.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by POB View Post
                          TheHustler Fixed the OP link for you



                          Dating Sugar Babies is a valid form of online game, specially for older guys, and not considered prostitution.
                          It's ok to dislike it, but we should not discredit people that take that route.
                          It's not a valid form of game though, it is anti-game like dude said. Maybe it can work but it isn't game. It is like calling paying for women and sucking up to them and being a cuck 'game' if it got you laid. Every social circle guy who gets a girlfriend gets sex now and then are they also said to have game?

                          Comment


                          • TheHustler

                            TheHustler

                            commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think the reason why he saying that is because after the membership fee of the website the guy in the link didn't pay at all.

                        • #15
                          There's going to be temporary "best way to go about it" methods when it comes to exploiting short-lived (or constantly evolving) super-specific communities like this, but this isn't really what's meant by "game" in the traditional sense.

                          I think there's value for some guys in knowing these kinds of things though. I don't see any need to limit information relating to getting laid, things just need to be slotted appropriately.

                          Comment


                          • TheHustler

                            TheHustler

                            commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes I think you're right.
                        Working...
                        X