My List of Past Used Online Openers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My List of Past Used Online Openers

(In order of highest response rate to lowest response rate, not effeciency, here is a list of openers that I've used online that actually got a response.)

Does your hair always do that?

I like how you smile with your teeth. It's a nice smile. A lot of people just smile with their lips but you look best this way.

Hey, you're kind of cute. What kind of hobbies do you have? Don't say hanging out because that's not a hobby.

Are all girls from ___ as pretty as you because I might move there soon.

You're so adorable, I can just pinch your cheeks!

Wow, what a simple profile but you're not a simple girl, now are you?

Hey, you're kinda cute. Do you have a good sense of humor?

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

Got any tatts? (Tattoos)

Hey, how've you been lately.

(Compliment something you appreciate about their personality.)

(Neg their profile.)

(Compliment their individuality)

How would you imagine it to be like to give yourself over to a man who soul purpose is to grant you pleasure. (For girls who seem like they're into kinky shit.)

Drink and a movie?

How's your sex life?

DTF?

Originally posted by Incubus View Post
    (In order of highest response rate to lowest response rate, not effeciency, here is a list of openers that I've used online that actually got a response.)

Does your hair always do that?

If ever a question was an invitation to attention-whore!

I am not surprised one bit it had the most responses.

Peace

Comment

Message to all newbs: do not use any of these openers. They are typical AFC stuff, women receive 20 of them each day in their inbox and only respond to them if the guy looks like George Clooney. Or they'll respond with a view to chat with you, not fuck you (attention whoring).

If you want to know how a good opener looks like, DASF the old posts on this board.

Comment

I never suggested anybody use them. They're just examples of shit I've used when I didn't feel like reading some long profile. So I read part of it and used something canned. Whenever I search for online openers, all I ever see is to read everything which gets boring, SOMETIMES I just want to use something canned and be over with it so I can move onto the next one that actually has an interesting profile that I would want to read before messaging. Most of my lays have been offline but I can't always afford to go out and get laid. Especially in the suburbs.

Come to think of it, half the stuff up there, I just thought would be funny. But I guess some folks without common sense would need the warning. I can't believe I had to explain that.

Comment

There isn't a line in existance that hasn't already been heard by 90% of women and the other 10% you either shouldn't be hitting on, or they arnt worth hitting on at least online anyway.

Regards
          MadFerret

Comment

Hey Incubus, I have this list of things I do to get some attetion in clubs, but I don't fuck this women on a consistent basis. I think I'm going to post it just for fun.

Originally posted by Incubus View Post
            I never suggested anybody use them.
            Then why on earth post it? This is not your blog where you can post everything to your heart's content.

If it's not solid, field tested material, don't post it.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
              Message to all newbs: do not use any of these openers. They are typical AFC stuff, women receive 20 of them each day in their inbox and only respond to them if the guy looks like George Clooney. Or they'll respond with a view to chat with you, not fuck you (attention whoring).

If you want to know how a good opener looks like, DASF the old posts on this board.
              What is DASF?

Comment

Instead of tracking response rates from different openers, track DATE ratios from different openers. I.E. first dates that actually happen.

Very clever openers can get women to respond to you who aren't interested in meeting you at all. Therefore, these kinds of openers are bad even though your response rates go up. You'll think you'll be doing well, when in fact you're just wasting your time.

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again: response rates don't mean very much.
                How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
                  I've said it before and I'll probably say it again: response rates don't mean very much.
                  Heh... Depends on what you're defining as a "response"... >;-D

Comment

Working...
                  X