Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crisscoís Online Method of Seduction - From the computer to the bed room.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    SargeMaximus had a similar problem with this exact opener, IIRC - and I donít think he ever solved it. Good initial response to the opener, but the women quickly lose interest.

    I think itís because you have set a humorous, flirty vibe with the opener, and then squander that with a lame follow up that puts all the responsibility on her for the fun. Thatís YOUR job - to convince her you are a guy who can make her laugh, and will be generally fun to spend time with.

    Let me ask you something - can you make people laugh in person?

    Comment


    • SargeMaximus

      SargeMaximus

      commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes exactly. I can make people laugh but I’m definitely not the type to say things like this. So it’s incongruent

  • #17
    2012 tactics aren't going to be the best now. Online was still niche at that point, and simply coming direct/charmy/funny was enough set you apart from the "boring biography message" crowd to at least 1 in 30 girls you trawl.

    Now that its most everyone single, and everyone knows to go direct/charmy/funny and skip the boring bio stuff, the game has gotten a lot harder. It really comes down to how hot your pics are. The hottest guys clean up, the rest simply aren't going to be able to talk/converse/charm their way via text messages past the 6'1" good looking ripped guys with money. Its a big time sink at this point IMO unless you've got hot pics by instagram hot guy standards.

    This is why so many online guys are turning to smaller pools (IE sugar babies online). . . online game for the non-hot guys is about the exploitation of loopholes that are constantly changing. The "stand out from the pack by not being a boring biography guy" era has long long long past.

    Comment


    • #18
      Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
      2012 tactics aren't going to be the best now. Online was still niche at that point, and simply coming direct/charmy/funny was enough set you apart from the "boring biography message" crowd to at least 1 in 30 girls you trawl.

      Now that its most everyone single, and everyone knows to go direct/charmy/funny and skip the boring bio stuff, the game has gotten a lot harder. It really comes down to how hot your pics are. The hottest guys clean up, the rest simply aren't going to be able to talk/converse/charm their way via text messages past the 6'1" good looking ripped guys with money. Its a big time sink at this point IMO unless you've got hot pics by instagram hot guy standards.

      This is why so many online guys are turning to smaller pools (IE sugar babies online). . . online game for the non-hot guys is about the exploitation of loopholes that are constantly changing. The "stand out from the pack by not being a boring biography guy" era has long long long past.
      ^ yeah this... Or paying a lot for the extras that were not needed back then (tinder boost and the likes)... I don't know about the money part, women can not tell online if you have money or not... And a lot of the younger ones don't give a shit about money stuff...Money is for the sugar daddy sites...(and you can bait and switch and fake having money till post bang)

      Comment


      • #19
        Hah, it is at least partly consoling to hear everyone else is experiencing similar difficulties.

        If online is becoming as hard as real life game might as well work on only the real game and spend your time at home working/relaxing etc. Defeats the purpose completely if it is getting to be as hard as the real game. Online used to be bonus round here and there.

        It feels like somehow all the glitches have been patched- destruction of night game scene, online, is daygame the last bastion? I wasn't faring any better there when I was practicing heavily in summer last year but I feel that is less subject to ups and downs at least like clubs because women are always going to be going shopping and working though it may well become more and more 'obscene' to cold approach if societal norms become more and more dependent on social media for communication and radical feminism digs its talons deeper and deeper into the collective unconscious.

        Comment


        • #20
          Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post
          SargeMaximus had a similar problem with this exact opener, IIRC - and I donít think he ever solved it. Good initial response to the opener, but the women quickly lose interest.

          I think itís because you have set a humorous, flirty vibe with the opener, and then squander that with a lame follow up that puts all the responsibility on her for the fun. Thatís YOUR job - to convince her you are a guy who can make her laugh, and will be generally fun to spend time with.

          Let me ask you something - can you make people laugh in person?
          Ye it is like the 'no more freebies' rule that applies to club game now applies to online also.

          Comment


          • #21
            Originally posted by backtosquareone View Post
            Hah, it is at least partly consoling to hear everyone else is experiencing similar difficulties.

            If online is becoming as hard as real life game might as well work on only the real game and spend your time at home working/relaxing etc. Defeats the purpose completely if it is getting to be as hard as the real game. Online used to be bonus round here and there.

            It feels like somehow all the glitches have been patched- destruction of night game scene, online, is daygame the last bastion? I wasn't faring any better there when I was practicing heavily in summer last year but I feel that is less subject to ups and downs at least like clubs because women are always going to be going shopping and working though it may well become more and more 'obscene' to cold approach if societal norms become more and more dependent on social media for communication and radical feminism digs its talons deeper and deeper into the collective unconscious.

            You guys make the mistake of focusing too much on one.... I have not done online in about a year but i still get girls pming and the other day i swap and got matches, surprised they change the apps now in tinder you have live stuff (this could work for me since i dance)

            so again here is how online has to be used:

            - have your profiles up

            - waiting in line for food chiplote or ______

            - Taking a shit

            - can not sleep

            - bored with nothing to do

            ^ in this cases do online...

            I do not like day game i think is a waste of time, but that is my take, unless walking the dog, or festivals, for me day game is a waste (some other high lay count guys like jmlv have the same view)...

            night game is about going out consistently....


            You sound a bit negative, and are looking for reinforcement....

            Comment

            Working...
            X