Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can some one judge my online dating profile please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some one judge my online dating profile please.

Im going for the NOT so serious aproach, which is similar to my personality. The girls im aiming for are the superhot ones that see BORING profiles all day.

I want to express that i am an asshole but a nice one, the kind of guy that is fun but doesnt take shit.

what ive written so far i think just says ass hole

"Im nice but im an a**hole. I'm generous yet selfish, I'm passionate, caring, loving and some other stuff that guys like to list because woman "really" listen to that.... what else ohh im AWESOME but I think you alredy know that.

Im comfortable in my own skin and like being myself. I get called arogant cheeky or cocky at times but I have selective hearing....

Im not looking for the "perfect" partner or some one I have xyz in common with, if you're the kind of person that can take a joke and dish them out, doesn't take everything too serious, can have a laugh but also talk about REAL things then your probably the type of person id like to get to know.

the only way to get to properly know me is to talk to me

If you are closed minded, boring or stuck up you need not apply... unless your really hot and can supply liquor."

thanks look forward to hearing back

Originally posted by Jorel View Post
    "Im nice but im an a**hole. I'm generous yet selfish, I'm passionate, caring, loving and some other stuff that guys like to list because woman "really" listen to that.... what else ohh im AWESOME but I think you alredy know that.

Im comfortable in my own skin and like being myself. I get called arogant cheeky or cocky at times but I have selective hearing....
    Your goal (demonstrating that you're a cool alpha guy) is good, but instead of STATING these attributes, you should try to IMPLY them through discussing your life, hobbies etc. Imagine yourself in real life: would you go tell a girl that you're a confident cheeky guy? No. You would demonstrate it to her with disguised DHVs etc. The problem is that it can be even harder to do that on a profile than in real life (I'm changing my profile every week, still can't reach perfection after 2months).

If you are closed minded, boring or stuck up you need not apply... unless your really hot and can supply liquor."
    That joke is only funny (barely) to guys. Remove it.
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Do A Search

If you do a search for POF's most popular male profiles you will find a web page by POF's creator. That should also give you ideas too. Just looking at guys profiles will give you a clue about what's bad and good too. The way that I see it be a really cool guy with an interesting life and thats hard to get but convey everything you want to convey subtly. Like make yourself into this super cool character and then tell about that character in a super cool way. What I'm trying to say is make you and your life the super coolest you can make no matter what is like.

Comment

Most popular profiles

How did you search for the most popular profiles?

Comment

Thanks for input, Im doing lots of searches at the moment but im not a very articulate person. I can talk to people on IM etc no problem but trying to convey what I want without actually saying it seems harder than I thought. I cant seem to view Cajuns profile who i know has a solid one, maybe he has taking it off, the "about me" bit any way.

Ive viewd many mens profiles, and there all sh*t, if i were a girl i would not respond to these kind of people unless i was some kind of single mother who couldnt talk to people IRL.

I have to be careful what I say as not to come of as a player, as I pretty much look like one, Im mixed raced, have tattoos and and I take care of my self. maybe the less i write about my self the better in this situation.

Comment

Thanks for input, Im doing lots of searches at the moment but im not a very articulate person. I can talk to people on IM etc no problem but trying to convey what I want without actually saying it seems harder than I thought. I cant seem to view Cajuns profile who i know has a solid one, maybe he has taking it off, the "about me" bit any way.

Ive viewd many mens profiles, and there all sh*t, if i were a girl i would not respond to these kind of people unless i was some kind of single mother who couldnt talk to people IRL.

I have to be careful what I say as not to come of as a player, as I pretty much look like one, Im mixed raced, have tattoos and and I take care of my self. maybe the less i write about my self the better in this situation.

Most girls ONL are freaks and if you are going around trying to fine a good profile you are wasting your time unless you are an average looking guy or below average ,number 1# thing ONL is your picture women will judge your picture over anything a good looking guy has the advantage over any alpha guy with an alpha profile ... good looking guy with a douchbaggy profile will get double the responds over any pickup so called alpha guy ONL
            Life is to short to dance with fat chic's

Comment

Originally posted by tatsdieselgunz View Post
              Most girls ONL are freaks and if you are going around trying to fine a good profile you are wasting your time unless you are an average looking guy or below average ,number 1# thing ONL is your picture women will judge your picture over anything a good looking guy has the advantage over any alpha guy with an alpha profile ... good looking guy with a douchbaggy profile will get double the responds over any pickup so called alpha guy ONL
              Why do people always insist that their experiences are somehow objective fact? Most girls online are not freaks, your douchebaggy profile attracts freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Barstow View Post
                Why do people always insist that their experiences are somehow objective fact? Most girls online are not freaks, your douchebaggy profile attracts freaks.

I said *MOST* not all yes I m going with my experience maybe you can chip in and help the guy out .And the douchbaggy profile was an example to let him know that pictures are the most important thing ONL I m not the only one that says it ... I m being realistic ONL is totally different ball game from face to face interaction ( tonality body language eye contact is not being displayed )so YES I stand by my word picture are the most important part of your ONL profile if you are not genetically good looking you can take some professional pictures ....

it's still a numbers game but the numbers will be a lot shorter for the better looking guy's

maybe BD can chip in and help the guy out
                Life is to short to dance with fat chic's

Comment

I'm not disagreeing that pictures are the most important part of your profile. If you're hot, ONL game is much easier but apart from suggesting he get better pics, there's only so much a person can do about his looks. My point was that if you can pull off the douchebag profile that's great but it'll turn a lot of people off, which is why you've probably been meeting a lot of freaks... not that there anything wrong with freaks.

Comment

I have time and ill experiment with different versions, the main concern is that my profile has to be congruent to the type of message i send out. so when they read it and then view my profile it makes sense why i said it.

Im trying an average one at the moment. good pics, and a "nice but it dont need this" profile.

I am actually looking for freaks, I dont need internet dating, but it would be nice to have a couple of free lays sent my way when i dont have the time to venture out.

Comment

Fix the spelling and grammatical errors. Some girls will insta-reject you for that.

Best,
                      tryhard
                      Last edited by tryhard; 10-20-2011, 09:40 PM. Reason: spelling (oh the irony)

Comment

Fix the spelling and grammatical errors. Some girls will insta-reject you for that.
                        I second that.

Also you are qualifying yourself to women. As if you need to sell yourself. I'm this. I'm that.

Try to find a way to make them want to jump trough hoops to get into your good favour. You've tried that towards the end. But it is not nearly refined enough. It must be subtle. As dude909 says you must demonstrate or imply your value without saying it.

Most women KNOW when a guy is a catch. And they certainly don't need it spelled out for them.

That said. I've got no online profile. I suppose just as in real life YOU have to DO stuff. And not wait at home till women knock on your door.
                        A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB View Post
                          How did you search for the most popular profiles?
                          http://onlinedatingparadox.com/2009/...-profiles.html

Comment

Working...
                          X