Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My current online game. POF easy lays!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My current online game. POF easy lays!

    I tend to write one of these up almost every year. The basic template is the same but there are slight variations. After running the same pattern of conversations on chicks, i tend to get bored of doing it, it becomes tedious to me, and it hurts my game because I'm not that into it. So i got to switch it up

    Disclaimer: I'm primarily a daygamer, i fucking love daygame. I don't consider myself an expert on online or anything like that, this is just working pretty well for me lately.

    Step 1 - Create a profile
    Log into PoF and create a profile. Keep the profile as short as possible and somewhat sexual. You want to hint that you're looking to fuck without saying it directly. Say shit like you like sexually submissive women, open-minded girls,etc. Put up some cool pics (i use myself in dress shirt/tie, a couple shirtless pics that arent self-taken, and a pic of me jumping off a huge bridge) Set intent (its an option in edit profile) for casual dating/no commitment.

    Step 2 - Opener
    The opener I use is "I'm in love with you, will you marry me? just kidding, but you're really cute!!"
    I've also had good luck with "Lol stop being so cute!" (cred Ijjjji) but I got bored of using that one.

    Step 3 - 1st response
    90% of the time she will respond lamely with something like "hahah thanks", "awww thanks", "youre so sweet thanks" or "lol hahah"

    Answer her lame response by challenging her, but do it with humor.
    I use "thats all i get? I put my heart on the line and thats all you say geeeez"

    If they answer instead by playing along, skip to step 5.

    Step 4 - Gauge her response
    Now if shes interested, her response will be a bit better. She might approach it logically "sorry you said you were just kidding so I didn't know what to say" or she might start playing along "when/where/why are we going to get married?" "wheres my ring?". By this point, she has likely read your sexually suggestive profile, so either one of these responses is a good indication that you can grab her number, and she's at least somewhat down.

    Step 5 - Keeping it going
    From here you want to keep playing along (if she's giving you shit to work with) or start making her qualify if you can't think of anything else to say. You DO NOT want the conversation to turn logical, so while you are making her qualify to you, use every opportunity to tease her or start some kind of role play. If you get an opportunity to make the conversation really sexual then do it, but don't try to force it in there or it will scare her off. Make the conversation fun for her and then when you cut it off she will be dying to talk to you again.

    Typical qualifying questions/statements I might use:
    "Are you a good imaginary wife?" - Once she says yes, it's easy to get her to keep qualifying with 'why'
    "Are you sure you can handle a guy like me?"
    "Have you ever dated older guys before?"
    "What are you looking for on here exactly? Looking for fun or something serious?"
    "Tell me something about you that nobody knows" - This is one you can save for later on, as asking it too early will yield a shitty reply.
    "Are you a virgin?" - They never are but its fun to tease them with
    "You said you're different, what sets you apart from the other girls?"
    -- This one is good if you went sexual too early, and she went off about how shes different/not a slut/like all the other girls.

    Step 6 - # close
    (I do it a bit differently from BD, I like to go for the number without scheduling the meet. I schedule the meet after more of a connection has been established. I hate flakes )
    You NEED to do this on a high point in the conversation. If she is not into the conversation, this is not going to work. If you feel like you have not hit a high point in the convo by now, you should either move on to a diff chick, or try to get something to tease her about and make it fun again. Once you're at a high point, you give your number out and put the ball in her court.

    I usually say "Lol well unfortunately i've gotta get off here now, but my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. You can text me later if you want to talk more. Up to you "

    Sometimes if i feel like the chick is a little unsure about the whole online thing I will use something more along the lines of
    "I've gotta get going. I never give my number out this quick but we should def talk more. xxx-xxx-xxxx, text me later if you want to talk more "

    Sometimes they offer their number too, but 90% of the time they just text me.

    Step 7 - Phone/text game
    From here its simple phone game. I usually text a little bit until shes comfortable to talk on the phone. After that I call her, chat for like 30 min, keep her laughing, and schedule the meet. Pretty simple.

    Step 8 - Getting the lay
    Meet and seduce her in person. This whole thing is just for getting the meet. Unless you're amazing on the phone you will need to game her in person too. If you've done things right, by this point she will be comfortable talking about sexual things/being touched by you.

    One Thing to Note:
    This is just a rough model of how i usually do things. Like all PU this should be fluid. You should adapt depending on what the girl says and the vibe she gives you.


    Hope this helps someone and happy holidays !

  • #2
    Awesome. We don't have enough of these threads. Here are my thoughts. Keep in mind that I have not field tested this exact method, however I have field tested pretty much every sort of method possible online, including things similar to what's in the OP.

    Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    I tend to write one of these up almost every year. The basic template is the same but there are slight variations. After running the same pattern of conversations on chicks, i tend to get bored of doing it, it becomes tedious to me, and it hurts my game because I'm not that into it. So i got to switch it up
    Exactly how I feel! My method is constantly evolving. Sometimes I drift away from something that has had good results because I get bored of it - and this gets reflected into lower results.

    Log into PoF and create a profile. Keep the profile as short as possible and somewhat sexual. You want to hint that you're looking to fuck without saying it directly. Say shit like you like sexually submissive women, open-minded girls,etc. Put up some cool pics (i use myself in dress shirt/tie, a couple shirtless pics that arent self-taken, and a pic of me jumping off a huge bridge) Set intent (its an option in edit profile) for casual dating/no commitment.
    Profiles are made for screening. You want sexual chicks, this is congruent with your intent. Therefore you are doing this right. I think the key here is subtlety. You need to subcommunicate your sexual frame, otherwise you're just another creep in an ocean of creeps.

    Step 2 - Opener
    The opener I use is "I'm in love with you, will you marry me? just kidding, but you're really cute!!"
    I've also had good luck with "Lol stop being so cute!" (cred Ijjjji) but I got bored of using that one.
    I'm not sure I'm following you on the first one. It's not congruent with the profile, it does not screen for the same type of chicks. It's also a bit "too good" in the sense that, since it's funny and original, it will incite attention whoring behavior (replies from uninterested chicks).

    The second one would only work with very young chicks (and not the smart hipster ones). And not if you're over 25. This would just make you sound immature.

    Furthermore, I do not like that these openers make you sound like just another supplicating AFC in the ocean of chodes.
    [/quote]
    Step 3 - 1st response
    90% of the time she will respond lamely with something like "hahah thanks", "awww thanks", "youre so sweet thanks" or "lol hahah"

    Answer her lame response by challenging her, but do it with humor.
    I use "thats all i get? I put my heart on the line and thats all you say geeeez"
    I like the way you handle the lame replies. However I am still concerned that you are playing along the attention whores game and entertaining uninterested chicks.

    Step 4 - Gauge her response
    Now if shes interested, her response will be a bit better. She might approach it logically "sorry you said you were just kidding so I didn't know what to say" or she might start playing along "when/where/why are we going to get married?" "wheres my ring?". By this point, she has likely read your sexually suggestive profile, so either one of these responses is a good indication that you can grab her number, and she's at least somewhat down.
    I tend to ignore most answers that I don't feel show an investment. This is better.
    Typical qualifying questions/statements I might use:
    "Are you a good imaginary wife?" - Once she says yes, it's easy to get her to keep qualifying with 'why'
    "Are you sure you can handle a guy like me?"
    "Have you ever dated older guys before?"
    "What are you looking for on here exactly? Looking for fun or something serious?"
    "Tell me something about you that nobody knows" - This is one you can save for later on, as asking it too early will yield a shitty reply.
    "Are you a virgin?" - They never are but its fun to tease them with
    "You said you're different, what sets you apart from the other girls?"
    -- This one is good if you went sexual too early, and she went off about how shes different/not a slut/like all the other girls.
    I like that. Push/pull is a cornerstone of seduction but it's difficult to find things to qualify someone on when you don't know her and have only had a couple back and forths. This is where routines come in handy.

    Step 6 - # close

    Step 7 - Phone/text game
    From here its simple phone game. I usually text a little bit until shes comfortable to talk on the phone. After that I call her, chat for like 30 min, keep her laughing, and schedule the meet. Pretty simple.
    I feel like you are waiting way too long to pitch a meet, and that you are therefore entertaining attention whores for crazy amounts of time. If they're into you, they'd typically agree to meet fairly soon (BD says 2 to 4 messages is enough, I tend to think it's a bit more, particularly for very young, very hot, very busy and/or very intellectual chicks). With regards to flaking being reduced when you build up rapport and investment, you are very right - however nothing prevents you from building rapport after they've agreed to meet.

    Step 8
    - Getting the lay
    Meet and seduce her in person. This whole thing is just for getting the meet. Unless you're amazing on the phone you will need to game her in person too. If you've done things right, by this point she will be comfortable talking about sexual things/being touched by you.
    I think after this amount of time investment you should have actively screened for DTFness, ramped up the sex talk and at least try to pitch sleazy logistics. You cannot afford to spend that much time online, on the phone, and then on 1 or 2 (god forbid 3) stupid dates. Particularly if the chick turns out to be fat and dumb.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dude thanks for the reply, this is going to be short but ill address most of yoir points when i get home or tomorrow morning. The reason im not screening super hard is because i want to pull in more chicks than the openly dtf ones. A lot of girls are not openly dtf but will be dtf once you have them on the phone or touching her in person. When the presssures on shes a lot more likely to fuck than behinf a computer screen. By the time she reads the profile and is still investing in the convo she is already somewhat dtf even if she hasnt conciously decided it yet. The corny afc opener offers incongruence with the profile - which i like. More on this later but typing on my phone

      Comment


      • #4
        Great post Bro!!

        You should really make a post just like that about daygame!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Really helpful post. Thanks!
          Tight game. Love it! Like your opener too. (Yes, some might answer just for chatting with a fun, intelligent guy, with no intention to meet. Some will turn and since you're not hung up on any one of them, you have nothing to lose.)

          Comment


          • #6
            I was trying to figure out what to say in a profile to keep the possibility of relationships open while simultaneously slamming any possibility of one and leaving the door wide open for casual hookups.

            "I'm not completely closed off to a relationship. I'm just very lazy, and you'll have to do all the work yourself. This assumes you even want one, have the skills to make one work, and make it even worth my while to begin with. Honestly, I'm not expecting this from you at all."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Neo-Rio View Post
              I was trying to figure out what to say in a profile to keep the possibility of relationships open while simultaneously slamming any possibility of one and leaving the door wide open for casual hookups.

              "I'm not completely closed off to a relationship. I'm just very lazy, and you'll have to do all the work yourself. This assumes you even want one, have the skills to make one work, and make it even worth my while to begin with. Honestly, I'm not expecting this from you at all."
              I think this just disqualifies you to 90% of the chicks out there. I have removed all mention to "what I'm looking for" on my profile, because the general advice from the community is, in real life, to not verbalize anything regarding the relationship. So if that holds in real life I think it's also best to apply it to online.

              I used to have a small sentence saying I liked going with the flow, what happens happens etc. but even that I removed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey man sorry about the late reply, but been busy with the holidays n shit. I want to make a few posts and replying to this thread was on the top of my list.

                Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                Awesome. We don't have enough of these threads. Here are my thoughts. Keep in mind that I have not field tested this exact method, however I have field tested pretty much every sort of method possible online, including things similar to what's in the OP.
                Thanks man, exactly how I feel. I feel like the community is gravitating away from practical posts, and a lot of posts seem to be endless debates that isn't doing too much for the reader.

                Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                Profiles are made for screening. You want sexual chicks, this is congruent with your intent. Therefore you are doing this right. I think the key here is subtlety. You need to subcommunicate your sexual frame, otherwise you're just another creep in an ocean of creeps.
                Yup exactly. However you want to be careful not to screen too hard (this is where the corny opener comes in). Screening too hard in one direction could disqualify you from a lot of chicks that might be willing to fuck once you play the game right.

                Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                I'm not sure I'm following you on the first one. It's not congruent with the profile, it does not screen for the same type of chicks. It's also a bit "too good" in the sense that, since it's funny and original, it will incite attention whoring behavior (replies from uninterested chicks).
                This is where i want to make my biggest point. In-congruence in general is bad, we can agree here. However in this scenario I believe it offers an advantage. The profile is sexual and that in itself will screen out a lot of chicks. There will be a group of on-the-fence chicks that are curious but won't respond. The point of the corny-AFCish opener is to target those chicks. It won't disqualify you from the chicks that are interested already and it offers a chance to pull in the ones that are so-so. The first message is just to get them to invest. Once they send one message, they are far more likely to send another and keep investing. You get them to invest in the convo a certain amount, and they won't walk to walk away empty handed. They will want you to escalate the situation. After the first message you challenge them or play into their emotions. The convo is most likely going to turn sexual and you now have chicks that had no intention of being sexual with you, playing along.

                Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                I like the way you handle the lame replies. However I am still concerned that you are playing along the attention whores game and entertaining uninterested chicks.
                This is true but attention whores will be screened out once you get to the # close phase. From start to the # it shouldn't take more than 5-20 min max, and you can be doing this with multiple chicks at the same time.

                Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                I tend to ignore most answers that I don't feel show an investment. This is better.
                I used to be like this, but my lay rate has actually gone up since i stopped nexting chicks as quickly. Another poster pointed out that i used to be a huge advocate of persistence, and this is true. Not only here, but in daygame as well. In community terms, you only need to hit 1 hook point and you can turn it all around. An uninvested chick will suddenly become interested, and a potential lay.

                Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                I like that. Push/pull is a cornerstone of seduction but it's difficult to find things to qualify someone on when you don't know her and have only had a couple back and forths. This is where routines come in handy.
                Yes definitely. I don't like routines in general but we all use them. We all have certain routines we act out consciously or unconsciously. Having some stock questions that pop into your mind when you draw a blank is a good thing!

                Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                I feel like you are waiting way too long to pitch a meet, and that you are therefore entertaining attention whores for crazy amounts of time. If they're into you, they'd typically agree to meet fairly soon (BD says 2 to 4 messages is enough, I tend to think it's a bit more, particularly for very young, very hot, very busy and/or very intellectual chicks). With regards to flaking being reduced when you build up rapport and investment, you are very right - however nothing prevents you from building rapport after they've agreed to meet.
                This is a lot different from my experience. You could be right but it doesn't match up with what i've been through. It differs from chick to chick but usually I can tell when (if i were to pitch the meet) she is willing to meet or not meet. The ones that are not willing to meet will take a bit more time, but you can get them. I think by nexting too quickly you are screening out a lot of potential fucks that only needed to be slightly more invested.

                Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                I think after this amount of time investment you should have actively screened for DTFness, ramped up the sex talk and at least try to pitch sleazy logistics. You cannot afford to spend that much time online, on the phone, and then on 1 or 2 (god forbid 3) stupid dates. Particularly if the chick turns out to be fat and dumb.
                I was writing this for a more general point of view but you are exactly right. The point of getting them on the phone/texting is to prime them for the SNL. It is not really specific to online since you can do this with any chick, but i was writing this more for newbies who might not be able to pull it off yet. If you can't get into that shit, you can still schedule a meet once a connection is built (low flake %) and seduce them in person.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Aima View Post
                  Great post Bro!!

                  You should really make a post just like that about daygame!!
                  I was actually thinking about this, daygame is my niche But a post on daygame is going to be much longer and much more detailed n i dont have the time right now. Definitely soon though! I don't think we have many daygame guides floating around!

                  Sase, thankyou for the comments. Glad you enjoyed the read. Like i said im loving the opener. Nothing is stopping you from making it sexual after the opener, and some girls will be far more likely to respond than if you just started off sexually.

                  And its just a rough guide, hopefully it helps some people that don't know where to start with doing this shit !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bumped for cuteness, and saving pink unicorns from extinction.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      oh shit my nigga bull! had a guide! loved it! Congruent with my style... Thanks for bumping ijjjji!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X