Sexting Like A Champion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexting Like A Champion

If I had to choose a niche within the realm of seduction...I would say "I can get a girl off, over text, pretty much every time." Do I even need to bother explaining why that's a good thing, or how many things it accomplishes? I've had women tell me "seriously stop I can't concentrate," "holy shit," "you're too good at this," etc.

So I will give you a glimpse of how I text. JWS, my consistent ability to pull this off is why I disagree with you that texting is for logistics only.

Here's a conversation I was able to pull from my phone before my inbox got full and I had to erase everything (the main reason I don't usually post this stuff). Learn what you can, feel free to steal this and use it verbatim. It works every time. All I'm doing, is describing exactly the way I escalate and fuck in real life, using rich vivid images and engaging many senses.

This particular conversation is one I'm having with HBLipTattoo, my favorite new FB. However, it is practically copy-paste of what I've been doing for years to female friends, girls I've already fucked, girls I want to fuck, etc. It begins with her initiating, giving me an opening to fire. Also notice, I ask helpful questions that lead the conversation in the direction I ultimately want it to go in. Also...notice how much I pay attention to each step of the seduction process, how I relish in all the little details, how I completely avoid the topic of actual penetration until the last minute (if I do at all, which is usually not necessary!)

Her: "I'm horny :/"

Me: "What do you usually like to think about when you masturbate" (sees opening, jumps on it)

Her: "Depends mostly I like to think about women"

Me: "Interesting...are you doing something to them, or vice-versa?" (tell me more, put her in her head and get her visualizing)

Her: "Doin things to each other"

Me: "Mmm..like what kind of things do you think about, that make you feel soooo close you're so on edge you can't wait to cum" (more, introducing hypnotic language)

Her: "I like to think about being with a sexy lady and we are just exploring each others bodies and rubbing against each other and we just want the other to feel good"

Her: "She makes me cum by using a dildo and eating me out. Thats what I like to think about lol"

Me: "Now I'm feeling horny too...I can feel that certain pulsing...throbbing sensation...mmm " (throwing out the bait)

Her: "What do u think about" (she took the bait, all cylinders go!)

Me: "I think about the way a woman smells, when I brush my nose along the soft skin between her shoulder and earlobe...how soft, hot breaths on her neck make her begin to pant and blush...how she can't help but clutch at my arms when I gently bite her...how her eyes roll back and she moans when I glide my fingers across her waist..."

Her: "Ur just too damn sexy " (she's wiggling in her seat, at the very least, by now)

Me: "And the sound her shirt makes as it whooooshes over her arms and lands on the floor...the way I press my hard cock into her and smash her hips against the wall while I grab her hair...yank her head back and expose her neck...yum

"Her: "Ur making me very wet...im sitting in anticipation of ur next txt and I just cant help but bite my finger lol" (this is code for "I'm masturbating")

Her: "I want u to watch me with another girl" (sounds good ;-)

Me: "Mmm...then I tug gently at her belt...opening her up...filling my nostrils with the scent of her as I kiss her neck...her breasts...lower...lower...

Her: "..." (code for "seriously I'm masturbating, keep going keep going keep going!)

Me: "With the scent of pussy driving me crazy...I can't control myself...I lift her up in my arms...throw her onto the bed and pounce...pinning her arms above her head as my tongue gently glides along her ribs, over the curves of her tits...her hips buck against me in wild fantasy anticipation...she lifts her hips off the bed and unzips her pants...I pull them off, pull her panties off...all at once she's soaked and craving me inside her..."

Me: "...then I get distracted, push her off and turn on the TV :-p" (because I'm kind of a dick and I think it's funny...I sometimes say this, sometimes I keep going)

Her: "Lol you asshole I just came three times already :-) yay for dildos"

So you see, gentleman--and JWS I hope you catch this post--texting can be a wonderful tool in the toolbox, especially if actual sex is not possible due to logistics.

CTM

Oh, and one important point I forgot to explicitly mention (though you can see it in the exchange):

It is crucial to NOT send this all at once. Send it out in little bits, that start slowly and escalate, making sure to pace her response. She will let you know that she wants you to continue, and this is important because if she's in public somewhere, she may shut it down, or if she gets interrupted, for example, you don't want to keep sending these kinds of texts in a barrage type of manner.

You want her to in some way participate in this process, to let you know that she is in a position where she can continue to read your messages and enjoy them. This is done by, again, not sending it all at once, and gauging her reactions as you go as either "it's cool, I'm alone and into it, keep going" or "for whatever (irrelevant) reason, now is not a good time to continue." If you get the second response, just stop. Drop it. This is one time when plowing is very, very bad. She knows you have the skill to do this whenever you want, and will let you know when she is in a position to pick it up again.

Comment

I've had experiences where sexting has hurt my chances of getting the lay with women I haven't fucked yet. Maybe they wouldn't have met up with me in the first place, but I got the feeling that the sexting put them in a position where there was a lot of pressure for them to have sex with me.

What are your experiences with this?

As far as women I'm already fucking, I don't like sexting them, for obvious reasons. But, if I feel really playful, I'll text them something like "I can't wait to pin you against my wall and have my way with you tonight" a few hours before she comes over.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        I've had experiences where sexting has hurt my chances of getting the lay with women I haven't fucked yet. Maybe they wouldn't have met up with me in the first place, but I got the feeling that the sexting put them in a position where there was a lot of pressure for them to have sex with me. Then you did it wrong. It anchors horniness to you. There is no "pressure" involved, and again, the intent is not "to convince her to sleep with me."

What are your experiences with this?

That they get incredibly horny and appreciate the experience. With women I haven't fucked yet, typically I will not follow the sexting all the way through to actual sex--as exemplified above (even though I've already fucked this girl a number of times). They will think about fucking you and want to see what else you can do...

As far as women I'm already fucking, I don't like sexting them, for obvious reasons.

Like what? I cannot think of any "obvious" reasons not to sext with someone who logistics prevent you from actually fucking at that time.

But, if I feel really playful, I'll text them something like "I can't wait to pin you against my wall and have my way with you tonight" a few hours before she comes over.

Good. Be that playful more often. However, I am talking about the difference between "reminding her that you're hooking up" and "actually masturbating while thinking about you." It is just another tool in the toolbox, albeit a very good one if you do it right. It is hypnotizing them via sexting, and as such, is more powerful than a simple suggestion. It is full-on guided imagery.
        Responses in bold.

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
          Then you did it wrong. It anchors horniness to you. There is no "pressure" involved, and again, the intent is not "to convince her to sleep with me."
          There's no pressure from my end, but from hers. A form of ASD, almost. Like she thinks she's been a little too sexual with someone she just met and she feels like a slut or like now that she's been sexting you, you expect her to fuck you. Though, you yourself don't have any expectations.

Anyway, if you notice it happening with new chicks you sext with, write a post. It's something I can't seem to get to the bottom of.

Like what? I cannot think of any "obvious" reasons not to sext with someone who logistics prevent you from actually fucking at that time.
          I can fuck her whenever for real, or call up another chick to fuck if I'm horny. If logistics don't work that day or that week, she won't die if she has to wait a little longer for the dick. I don't see it accomplishing anything for the relationship that in person sex doesn't. So, the only time I see a use for it is to entice new girls.

Unless you enjoy sexting.

It is hypnotizing them via sexting, and as such, is more powerful than a simple suggestion. It is full-on guided imagery.
          Cool stuff.

Comment

Have you had sex with this chick before this conversation?

Comment

Originally posted by .:ultra:. View Post
              Have you had sex with this chick before this conversation?
              This particular one, yes. However, I will re-iterate: I do this (when the mood strikes) with girls I'm gaming (ie, haven't fucked), female friends when I want to mess with them, and girls I've already slept with.

The intention of my posting it was to help you guys dissect the kind of language that moves texting in helpful directions, regardless of relationship, because all females respond to this the same way​. At least the fun ones, which in my experience, is all of them. I would never do this as a "ploy" or a "last resort," so to speak. It's showing another side of yourself which happens to get them very, very wet.

With girls I haven't fucked, it's generally a response to tests like "well what are we going to do when we hang out" or "I'm not sure you can keep up with me," stuff like that. It turns the tables immediately, and very very hard.

Comment

Nice game CTM.

I'd like to see you write more on this one
                Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
                I do this...to female friends when I want to mess with them...

Comment

Nice.

I've had similar exchanges with chicks I'm already banging, or banged at least once. It's important though that she's open to it or at least you gotta be very subtle in the beginning. I've also pressed to hard on chicks I was banging and they didn't much care for it, if not worse.

I've also done similar stuff with chicks I haven't banged yet and it honestly just never worked out for me. So I steer clear of it now.

Personally, I guess it all comes down to style - what's your style?

I mean, this type of thing actually takes a lot of work - typing long ass messages like that. So for me it depends on my mood as well as how busy I am. Sometimes I can't even be bothered to answer a phone call, in which case, short of being available to meet up, receiving a text like "I'm horny" wouldn't even garner much urgency in response or attention from me.

The other issue is her getting used to using you for remote pleasure. Which I guess you could also interpret as "anchoring" which may or may not be desired.

So yeah, I steer clear of any of this with an unlaid chick, but with chicks I've banged it depends entirely on my mood - and hers. If it works for you then great, but just a bit of caution to new guys - there might be a learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzmaster View Post
                    Nice.

I've had similar exchanges with chicks I'm already banging, or banged at least once. It's important though that she's open to it or at least you gotta be very subtle in the beginning. I've also pressed to hard on chicks I was banging and they didn't much care for it, if not worse.

I've also done similar stuff with chicks I haven't banged yet and it honestly just never worked out for me. So I steer clear of it now.

Personally, I guess it all comes down to style - what's your style?

I mean, this type of thing actually takes a lot of work - typing long ass messages like that. So for me it depends on my mood as well as how busy I am. Sometimes I can't even be bothered to answer a phone call, in which case, short of being available to meet up, receiving a text like "I'm horny" wouldn't even garner much urgency in response or attention from me.

The other issue is her getting used to using you for remote pleasure. Which I guess you could also interpret as "anchoring" which may or may not be desired.

So yeah, I steer clear of any of this with an unlaid chick, but with chicks I've banged it depends entirely on my mood - and hers. If it works for you then great, but just a bit of caution to new guys - there might be a learning curve.

Throwing out a few lines of it...and then leaving her hanging, usually gets a response like ".....??"

So you say..."you've already earned yourself two punishments...consider that the first one " --radio silence--

Try that with girls you haven't banged yet.

Remember..."always leave them wanting more."

As to making sure she's open to it, I totally agree. This is why I send out one part...then wait for a response...gauge and calibrate accordingly. At literally any point, someone else could walk in whatever room she's in, or distract her, so you gotta be willing to just drop it completely if the situation changes. This whole exchange generally lasts 20-40 mins.

Comment

Nice one!

Fucking steamy Sext exchange.

Comment

Working...
                      X