Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My best face" application OKCupid. Usefull online game feature?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My best face" application OKCupid. Usefull online game feature?

Fone?
    Last edited by Alejandro; 08-04-2018, 09:44 AM.
    Me gusta ver como tu cuerpo se desliza y ver como tu pelo se combina con la brisa. Voy a hacerte mia yo no tengo prisa....quitate el pantalon mientras me quito la camisa.

I have never tested this myself, but yes, it only stands to reason if 100s or 1000s of women see your photo and vote on it, the higher ranked photos should pull better on your profile.

Some of these photo voting features receive votes from women AND men. It would horribly skew results if dudes were voting on your pic so be careful.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
      I have never tested this myself, but yes, it only stands to reason if 100s or 1000s of women see your photo and vote on it, the higher ranked photos should pull better on your profile.

Some of these photo voting features receive votes from women AND men. It would horribly skew results if dudes were voting on your pic so be careful.
      That's probably why it's normalized.

Comment

[Qics.
        Last edited by Alejandro; 08-04-2018, 09:44 AM.
        Me gusta ver como tu cuerpo se desliza y ver como tu pelo se combina con la brisa. Voy a hacerte mia yo no tengo prisa....quitate el pantalon mientras me quito la camisa.

Comment

Also, often times you get an "out of 23 votes" or something. I think it's a good idea, and if you're getting consistent results, go with them. Otherwise take it with a grain of salt. I would suggest putting the same 2 pictures against each other multiple times to get the best results.

-Ice

Comment

Working...
          X