Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Te

Letext?
    Last edited by Alejandro; 08-04-2018, 09:44 AM.
    Me gusta ver como tu cuerpo se desliza y ver como tu pelo se combina con la brisa. Voy a hacerte mia yo no tengo prisa....quitate el pantalon mientras me quito la camisa.

Text someone else. Or go get someone else's number and then text her instead. Or pick up a new hobby.
    She's not stupid, she knows you sent her a text message and what you're looking for. If she responds, she responds. If you're doing something totally fun a few days from now and you feel like inviting her, do so. And I'm telling you this after writing a post about how I did not do this and just kept texting the girl.... :P

Comment

Dude,

Your problem is not how long to wait. Your problem is your texts are way too long, and boring and ping-pong-y and interview-like.

Are you trying to get her ATTRACTED, MEET UP with her or be her BFF? Cuz you're doing a good job of the latter. Attraction texts are funnier or teasing and don't require an "answer." Her reply will show if she's attracted or not.

As for time, whatever she gives you you answer back in kind. If she's not replying, give it at least a day or until you can forget everything you guys were supposedly talking about. A week is a better measure.

Comment

Working...
      X