Help me follow up with this OKC SHB!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me follow up with this OKC SHB!

I hit this girl up on OKC about 2 weeks ago. We've messaged each other a little bit, but not very frequently. I took some time getting back to her for personal reasons (not "game"), and she took her time as well, for whatever reason.

She's a small chick with a pokemon tattoo, an amazing body and most of her profile pics are her dressed up for some kind of comicon with a bikini and looking very "anime"ish. She's listed as bisexual and seeing someone.

So here is the exchange so far:

2 WEEKS AGO
    ME: there is no end to the dominance I would impose on you. How many piercings do you have?
    [now i sent this only from looking at her pics. i later found out she actually has the number in her profile, although different than what she told me.]

2 DAYS LATER
    HER: Hah.. 18 piercings

NEXT DAY
    ME: piercings are fun, theres pleasure in pain.. but I only count 4.. what all do u have pierced?

3 DAYS LATER
    HER: I have my hips, nose and septum, tongue web, smiley, two lip rings and 9 in my ears.

4 DAYS LATER
    ME: You forgot to mention the best one. You seem interesting... And if I must be completely honest, I would love to get my hands on you.
    [I only counted 17 from that list and I assume shes got her clit pierced)

9 DAYS LATER!
    HER: Which is?

So that was today. At this point I'm not sure if I should just pitch a meet, seed more comfort, or just let it die. I've been doing pretty badly at this online thing, although to be fair I don't do it that much. But she's hot, and I want to fuck her!!!

Lil help? Thanks!
    There's a devil in my dick, and some demons in my semen...

All I see is: You care too much about how many piercings she has.

Because I Can, Nick
    Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway

Comment

That's a toughie.

If she replied after the "hands on you" line, in my opinion it's on. Plus she's giving you a lead to the clit stuff.

I think comfort at this point would be a mistake, it's no time to back down. You have to at least maintain the same level of sexual tension.

Why don't you just say "Clitoris?" ?
      "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        That's a toughie.

If she replied after the "hands on you" line, in my opinion it's on. Plus she's giving you a lead to the clit stuff.

I think comfort at this point would be a mistake, it's no time to back down. You have to at least maintain the same level of sexual tension.

Why don't you just say "Clitoris?" ?
        Dude, thanks for the input. You're right about the comfort thing. I don't really know why I even suggested it.

I was hoping for more input here, at least on how I opened and maybe an opinion on what type of girl this is, and if girls like these (who take this much time in responding) should be pursued further or ignored entirely.

She's keeping the interaction open, but giving the least amount of input possible. To be fair, she's really hot and probably gets tons of messages a day.

Also, I've been bombing online lately. Is there anything in here that screams why??
        There's a devil in my dick, and some demons in my semen...

Comment

Working...
        X