PLAYER GUIDE: Section 1 - The Matrix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYER GUIDE: Section 1 - The Matrix

For information, check this post: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...e-begins-today

Section 1. The Matrix

1. What Is The Matrix?

Realize that every last thing you know is wrong. You have been programmed to do a bunch of shit that won't make you happy or free, and they sold this BS to you with the promise of happiness and freedom if you did things the way you were told. Understand that cultures program people and cultures compete with other cultures and the strongest ones win. Not the culture that makes its members the most happy, the culture that drives out the other cultures. That means all successful cultures program you to make your culture successful, not to make you happy, successful, and fulfilled. You are just a cell in a creature called your culture, doing what the culture programmed you to do as part of its evolved survival strategy.

You can step outside this. That is what is meant here when we say leave the Matrix. The Matrix is that set of common assumptions and rules that guide your and everyone else's actions. Leaving the Matrix is nothing more than stepping off the merry go round and starting to do what is good for yourself, what will make you happy, successful, and fulfilled.

The matrix is the perceived wisdom that is passed on in society to keep it together.

For statistical purposes, as society progressed hand-in-hand with the development of the western nation-state from 1648 onwards, the family became the unit of account to measure population growth or decline, and so to simplify sex began having to be reined in to the practices that were conducive to keeping people in married couples.

The result was that the sorts of spontaneous forms of sexual expression that were commonplace in ancient times (in the Roman public baths, or thermes, orgies were quite normal) started becoming unacceptable, as laws were decreed to punish ‘perverts.’

Today there are lots of unspoken ‘norms’ that we believe we have to follow, lest we should be arrested for sexual harassment. The problem with this is that as soon as you start thinking that following your instincts and feeling that girl’s ass or smiling at her in that way while touching her straight off the bat makes you a pervert you become self-conscious and this spoils the moment. And the girl will think it’s creepy if you’re not comfortable doing it.

Some books can open your eyes to the sorts of things that are acceptable, because, as Esther Vilar said, in this world a man must make his own rules, unless he wishes to follow those made by others in a servile capacity. For me Sleazy Stories showed just how much sexual debauchery is acceptable within the confines of a nightclub. But some seducers do otherworldly things during the day.

2. What Women Really Want

Outside the matrix, once you unplug yourself from all the taboos, you’ll notice that:

1. Girls love sex, much more so than most guys
    2. Girls love a daring, bold, intense man
    3. You are your own ethical and moral judge, and so you can basically do whatever you allow yourself to do
    4. There is nothing more natural than having lots of sex (or at least regular sex) outside of the marriage arrangement
    5. Marriage is, in fact, not something to be taken lightly – your wife should certainly not be the first woman you have sex and an intimate relationship with. You must know woman before tying yourself to one, and the best way to do so is by getting intimate with several different types before making up your mind about which one you prefer
    6. Sex is actually very healthy, as it prolongs life, keeps your heart rate down, and allows you to relax better than any alcoholic beverage or mind-altering substance
    7. Sex is mutually beneficial: When you fuck a woman, she is not doing you a favor – women get pleasure from sex too. It is a mutual benefit, so you shouldn't have to offer anything else to compensate her for sex.
    8. You do not have to be monogamous with someone you are having sex with. In the real world many healthy men and women have sex with multiple partners. You may choose monogamy again at some point in your life but you should learn the benefits and skills needed to be successful with women and that works better by avoiding monogamy. You will develop an abundant mentality about women, be less tolerant of poor behavior, and learn what it feels like to be treated well.
    9. Sex should not have to be rationed (i.e. your girlfriend giving it to you in exchange for gifts or good behavior)
    10. Sexual repression is the worst form of sexual perversion. Only some very special men, with highly developed spiritual proclivities, or profound intellectual capabilities, can do without sex, and they sacrifice a lot in the process
    11. It is not very difficult to have sex. It can be very simple, if you’re willing to keep challenging yourself and simplifying the meet-to-lay process
    12. Women love being approached during the day by attractive men, in a direct, no-nonsense manner. They will go for the man who is audacious enough to woo her on the same day
    13. It is not a good idea to listen to what women have to say about men and what is acceptable regarding having sex with them because they probably don't know. They respond to their emotions, not the logical processes they use when trying to explain what they like.
    14. Training yourself to follow your instincts and risk rejection to take beautiful women and make them submit to you (have them become addicted to you, and wanting your heart) will help you become bolder in other areas of life, and so be beneficial career (money-making) and friend-wise
    15. A woman having sex with you quickly does not necessarily make her bad, a slut, or unsuitable for a more meaningful relationship down the road, just like having sex quickly does not make you unsuitable.
    16. Most women in society love sex, but are sexually bored and left wanting. Because of their own ASD, and because most men in the Matrix are unskilled in bed, women greatly desire a strong man to sex them well, even if this desire is secret. Great power comes to the man who sexes women well.
    17. What women say they want is not necessarily what they really want. Most women externally demand behaviors from men that will eventually turn them (the women) off.

3. The Secret Society

Yes, there is a Secret Society out there. It is made up of people who are enjoying dirty, hot, no-strings-attached sex outside of traditional relationships. Who are the members of this formidable club you ask? Well this club doesn't exactly give out membership cards, so we cannot give you exact percentages, but just know this: the majority of (attractive) women and a small minority of men belong to this club.

This is how it goes. You understand now that women enjoy sex, even more than men, and they crave it constantly. But they also need to make sure to preserve their social images. Hence, they hook up and sleep with the type of men who can both provide great sexual experiences and not put their images at risk. That's the membership card for the male: the ability to fuck a woman good, and the ability not to get needlessly attached or create drama or indiscretions. It's called the Secret Society for a reason. These men are non-needy, outcome-independent and discrete. Women perceive these qualities quite easily and will pick the men they have casual sex with accordingly. In fact, they make it easy for such men to fuck them. They open all the doors for them, while those lucky bastards only have to walk through. Nice, isn't it?

Sounds awesome, where do I sign up, you ask? Well, you will need to learn not only to display the behaviours that identify you as a member of the Secret Society, but also to be one of those men. Yes, you will have to change who you are and what you believe in. But that's what we're here for. The process has already started with all the information we've just given to you. This guide will provide you with everything else you need to know. So read on. May your journey be full of naughty adventures.

Contributors to this section: Bismarck, Silvertree, Blackdragon, Uncle Walker, O---, Iceman
    Last edited by Tubarao; 12-06-2013, 03:33 PM.
    ~Tubarao
    fuzzyandoj.com
    www.crushingpavement.com

Awesome! Get in on this guys!
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

This has stuff for 1, 2, and 3.

The matrix is the perceived wisdom that is passed on in society to keep it together.

For statistical purposes, as society progressed hand-in-hand with the development of the western nation-state from 1648 onwards, the family became the unit of account to measure population growth or decline, and so to simplify sex began having to be reined in to the practices that were conducive to keeping people in married couples.

The result was that the sorts of spontaneous forms of sexual expression that were commonplace in ancient times (in the Roman public baths, or thermes, orgies were quite normal) started becoming unacceptable, as laws were decreed to punish ‘perverts.’

Today there are lots of unspoken ‘norms’ that we believe we have to follow, lest we should be arrested for sexual harassment. The problem with this is that as soon as you start thinking that following your instincts and feeling that girl’s ass or smiling at her in that way while touching her straight off the bat makes you a pervert you become self-conscious and this spoils the moment. And the girl will think it’s creepy if you’re not comfortable doing it.

Some books can open your eyes to the sorts of things that are acceptable, because, as Esther Vilar said, in this world a man must make his own rules, unless he wishes to follow those made by others in a servile capacity. For me Sleazy Stories showed just how much sexual debauchery is acceptable within the confines of a nightclub. But some seducers do otherworldly things during the day.

Outside the matrix, once you unplug yourself from all the taboos, you’ll notice that:

1. Girls love sex, much more so than most guys
      2. Girls love a daring, bold, intense man
      3. You are your own ethical and moral judge, and so you can basically do whatever you allow yourself to do
      4. There is nothing more natural than having lots of sex (or at least regular sex) outside of the marriage arrangement
      5. Marriage is, in fact, not something to be taken lightly – your wife should certainly not be the first woman you have sex and an intimate relationship with. You must know woman before tying yourself to one, and the best way to do so is by getting intimate with several different types before making up your mind about which one you prefer
      6. Sex is actually very healthy, as it prolongs life, keeps your heart rate and blood pressure down, and allows you to relax better than any alcoholic beverage or mind-altering substance
      7. Sex is mutually beneficial: when you fuck a woman, she is not doing you a favor – women get pleasure from sex too
      8. Fucking several women at the same time (having several fuck friends) gives you options, makes you abundant, and so less tolerant. It is the best way of getting used to being treated well by women, and accepting nothing less than what you’re willing to tolerate
      9. Sex should not have to be rationed (i.e. your girlfriend giving it to you in exchange for gifts or good behavior)
      10. Sexual repression is the worst form of sexual perversion. Only some very special men, with highly developed spiritual proclivities, or profound intellectual capabilities, can do without sex, and they sacrifice a lot in the process
      11. It is not very difficult to have sex. It can be very simple, if you’re willing to keep challenging yourself and simplifying the meet-to-lay process
      12. Women love being approached during the day by attractive men, in a direct, no-nonsense manner. They will go for the man who is audacious enough to woo her on the same day
      13. It is not a good idea to listen to what women have to say about men and what is acceptable regarding having sex with them
      14. Training yourself to follow your instincts and risk rejection to take beautiful women and make them submit to you (have them become addicted to you, and wanting your heart) will help you become bolder in other areas of life, and so be beneficial career (money-making) and friend-wise
      Last edited by Bismarck; 11-19-2013, 06:02 PM.
      In pussy we trust

Comment

Sex is mutually beneficial: when you fuck a woman, you are not doing her a favor – women get pleasure from sex too
        I think this is misworded. I would use...

when you fuck a woman, she is not doing you a favor – women get pleasure from sex too, it is a mutual benefit, so you shouldn't have to offer anything else to compensate her for sex.
        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

From a post I made in Rookie on the Matrix:

Realize that every last thing you know is wrong. You have been programmed to do a bunch of shit that won't make you happy or free, and they sold this BS to you with the promise of happiness and freedom if you did things the way you were told. Understand that cultures program people and cultures compete with other cultures and the strongest ones win. Not the culture that makes its members the most happy, the culture that drives out the other cultures. That means all successful cultures program you to make your culture successful, not to make you happy, successful, and fulfilled. You are just a cell in a creature called your culture, doing what the culture programmed you to do as part of its evolved survival strategy.

You can step outside this. That is what is meant here when we say leave the Matrix. The Matrix is that set of common assumptions and rules that guide your and everyone else's actions. Leaving the Matrix is nothing more than stepping off the merry go round and starting to do what is good for yourself, what will make you happy, successful, and fulfilled.

Comment

Additional items for the list:

15. A woman having sex with you quickly does not necessarily make her bad, a slut, or unsuitable for a more meaningful relationship down the road, just like having sex quickly does not make you unsuitable.
            16. Most women in society love sex, but are sexually bored and left wanting. Because of their own ASD, and because most men in the Matrix are unskilled in bed, women greatly desire a strong man to sex them well, even if this desire is secret. Great power comes to the man who sexes women well.
            17. What women say they want is not necessarily what they really want. Most women externally demand behaviors from men that will eventually turn them (the women) off.
            How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
            The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
              From a post I made in Rookie on the Matrix:

This is at the very least, debatable. I believe the newbie guide should focus on helping newbies get laid and be lean and straightforward. For this purpose, stepping out of the Matrix is simply realising that girls love dirty sex and the men who provide it to them, as mentioned in the above posts.
              "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Keep up the good work, guys! I'm thinking of removing part 2, as the other parts seem to cover it, but I'll wait and see what else comes in.
                ~Tubarao
                fuzzyandoj.com
                www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                  This is at the very least, debatable. I believe the newbie guide should focus on helping newbies get laid and be lean and straightforward...
                  +1

Originally posted by Tubarao View Post

For reasons stated above, I would be in favor of removing this.

Comment

On reflection, I think the Matrix stuff does belong in the guide, but in a separate later section, and I would move section 3 to section 1. Call it something like, the real truth about women and sex.

Comment

I just reread Bismarck's list, and although I agree with pretty much everything, I think it doesn't hammer down the main message. So I would add after 1.:

2. Hooking up is easy. Women want to have sex just as soon as you do. It doesn't require tactics and endless dinner dates. The best way you can impress her is by moving to sex quickly.

edit: I think we need to mention slut shaming in this list as well
                      "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

Comment

Or make it a short wrap-up, and put it at the end:

The Secret Society

Yes, there is a Secret Society out there. It is made up of people who are enjoying dirty, hot, no-strings-attached sex outside of traditional relationships. Who are the members of this formidable club you ask? Well this club doesn't exactly give out membership cards, so we cannot give you exact percentages, but just know this: the majority of (attractive) women and a small minority of men belong to this club.

This is how it goes. You understand now that women enjoy sex, even more than men, and they crave it constantly. But they also need to make sure to preserve their social images. Hence, they hook up and sleep with the type of men who can both provide great sexual experiences and not put their images at risk. That's the membership card for the male: the ability to fuck a woman good, and the ability not to get needlessly attached or create drama or indiscretions. It's called the Secret Society for a reason. These men are non-needy, outcome-independent and discrete. Women perceive these qualities quite easily and will pick the men they have casual sex with accordingly. In fact, they make it easy for such men to fuck them. They open all the doors for them, while those lucky bastards only have to walk through. Nice, isn't it?

Sounds awesome, where do I sign up, you ask? Well, you will need to learn not only to display the behaviours that identify you as a member of the Secret Society, but also to be one of those men. Yes, you will have to change who you are and what you believe in. But that's what we're here for. The process has already started with all the information we've just given to you. This guide will provide you with everything else you need to know. So read on. May your journey be full of naughty adventures.
                        0---: "Oh! He's dashing!"

Comment

^^ Awesome. This could be the first part of the section "what else is out there" (shall we rename it simply "the secret society"?). It needs to be completed with: 2) how you become a member and 3) how you subcommunicate your membership.

Teevster where are you?

Comment

"It is VITAL to have the understanding that women (sexually healthy non frigid women) LOVE sex and desire it just as much as we do. YET they cannot come out and admit it or be labelled a slut, AND cannot act on it consistently (outside of long term relationships or with multiple partners) with anyone's knowledge or be labelled the same far faster."

-Gunwitch, Gunwitch method (2002)

(So sweet and to-the-point. Its copyrighted though.)

Comment

Keep up the good work guys! I'll leave this thread open for about another week.
                              ~Tubarao
                              fuzzyandoj.com
                              www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Working...
                              X