• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYER GUIDE: Section 2. The Player

General Information: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...e-begins-today
    Section 1: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...UIDE-Section-1

Section 2. The Player

1. Defining Yourself

If you are reading this guide then you are probably looking to redefine who you are. It is helpful to have a realistic idea of where you are at the beginning. You might be an AFC (Average Frustrated Chump). These guys have some experience with women and might be getting sex but they are not having the success that they truly want. They might be baffled as to why the real world doesn’t seem to work the way everyone has told them it is supposed to.

You might also be much further behind than that. A WBAFC (Way Bad AFC) who is likely a virgin and has poor social skills and hardly ever has even good conversation with women he finds attractive. That is alright, it’s not about where you are but where you are going.

Some guys are probably looking at this guide and thinking, “This isn’t for me, I have gotten laid before.” Keep in mind that everyone needs to review the basics once in a while. An experienced guy doesn’t have to throw away everything that works well, even though the guide starts with the Matrix analogy. It will be very surprising if you don’t learn a few things in this guide. Some guys come here with a chip on their shoulder and want to argue everything. Keep in mind, if you aren’t green you aren’t growing.

Here on Sedfast we might use some unusual jargon and use analogies but at the end of the day it is all about what works. That is not always exactly the same for everyone, so it is about learning how to have the relationships with women that YOU really want. Part of the process is discovering who you really are and what it is that you want.

2. Your Rights & Responsibilities

You have a right to make love to many beautiful women, but it is your responsibility to leave them better than you found them. This guide doesn't teach you to "trick" women into having sex with you. It teaches you how to become a genuinely more attractive male. But in order to be successful, you must eliminate any guilt or shame you may have about being a sexual man, and about wanting to have many women in your life.

When you first start on the path of improving your love life, you will likely receive criticism or judgment from your friends and family. This is partly because they want you to fit into the world view that they're comfortable with (see Section 1). And partly it's due to their own fears and insecurities. Don't get frustrated or angry at them; you can't expect them to understand your journey. Focus on yourself, and on improving yourself to meet your goals. Be careful talking to or seeking advice from people who will not understand what you are trying to do. Understand that while you have a right to having an abundant love life, it is your responsibility and yours alone to get there.

As you start out, there might be a lot of disappointments. This is totally normal. Part of being successful with women is learning to deal with it if some girls turn you down. Women have a thousand reasons why they might reject you in a given moment. Similarly, while you're learning how to express the new man that you are you, you will hurt women. Pain is a fact of life, and not a reason to give up. Continue striving to make yourself a complete man, and you may one day reach the level of joy and success that you desire.

It is also your responsibility to learn the legal definitions of rape and sexual assault in the governances you will be in. You are responsible to keep yourself out of legal troubles. Seduction is not rape. It is exactly the opposite. You should never force a woman to have sex with you. It is wrong. However, simply because a woman says something like “We are not having sex tonight,” doesn’t mean she can’t be encouraged to change her mind. You need to have a clear understanding of any sort of grey areas in the law to make sure you do not get yourself into trouble. You should equally have a good ethical knowledge of what is and is not acceptable behavior by your own standards. Then adhere to them. This will help you to avoid unnecessary feeling of guilt that some people might try to give you for being a sexually active male.

3. Building A Better You

One challenge is that success with women is rarely dependent on a particular aspect of the man. It's the whole package of a confident, sexual, socially adept, successful, and skilled-flirt man. In addition, very different kinds of people can be successful at meeting women, from the masculine athlete who is physically aggressive, to the charismatic socialite who has many women around them (and hence social proof, a topic that will be discussed in section [To be defined]. to the emotionally compelling artist who builds deep connections and gets women addicted. To begin, it is best to make a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Utilize your strengths, while working on your weaknesses.

You can think of the more attractive you in several different categories:

- Who you are: career success, hobbies, inner psychology, strength of character, Life experiences
    - How you present yourself: Style, Grooming, Body Language, Vocal Tonality, Extroversion, Humor, Social Freedom, General conversational skills
    - Game Mechanics: Opening, Transitioning, C/F, Teasing and banter, Storytelling, Push-pull and general flirting, qualifying, frames, kino, state projection, sex talk
    - Sex Life: sex skills, relationship management

Pick a few at a time, the ones that resonate the most with you. Read a few hours of literature that pertains to it, and implement it. For who you are, it is recommended to look at the general self-help resources, including Anthony Robbins, Napoleon Hill, Dave Allen, Brian Tracy, George Leonard, as well as inner game resources Eckhardt Tolle and DYD On Being a Man and Deep Inner Game. For how you present yourself, read the relevant literature and come up with exercises to practice the social skills, as well as socialize a lot. For the game mechanics and sex life, this guide should be a helpful resource in learning the basics. Start with two aspects in each category, become proficient at it, and then move on to the next.

Many people ask how long the process will take. Unfortunately, it depends on where you start, where you'd like to go, and how much time you'd like to work on this. Rapid progress, to the point of having sex with hot girls regularly after a year of effort, is not uncommon. Likewise, decades of dedicated focus with limited success and progress is also common.

To speed up the process:
    1) Ask for help. The forums are a great resource, as are your local community lairs.
    2) Be open-minded and try many different things.
    3) Don't keep doing something that isn't working
    4) Work on the fundamentals before the advanced techniques
    5) Work your standards up. Don't be the virgin that only fucks 9s.
    6) Spend 2-3 times as much time in field as you do reading/watching/posting
    7) Compare yourself to where you have been, not to others

You start with working on your posture, voice tonality and eye contact. Then you either hit the gym or take up some other form of physical exercise that changes you body into something which exudes strength, endurance, health, power, whatever. Then you work on your sense of style and fashion.

Doing these basic things alongside building up massive, solid field experience by spending many hours every week talking to people in general and hot girls in particular will get you laid eventually, how fast is a only question of your starting point (ie. WWWBAFC vs. recovering AFC).

Contributors to this section: DogSoldier, Tank, Uncle Walker, Tubarao
    Last edited by Tubarao; 12-11-2013, 02:01 PM.
    ~Tubarao
    fuzzyandoj.com
    www.crushingpavement.com

I found my old blurb I sent to Z a while ago:

2.3 BUILDING THE BETTER YOU

One challenge is that success with women is rarely dependant on a particular aspect of the man. It's the whole package of a confident, sexual, socially adept, successful, and skilled-flirt man. In addition, very different kinds of people can be successful at meeting women, from the masculine athlete who is physically aggressive, to the charismatic socialite who has many women around them (and hence social proof, a topic that will be discussed in section
    [EDITOR: ].....?). to the emotionally compelling artist who builds deep connections and gets women addicted. To begin, it is best to make a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Utilize your strengths, while working on your weaknesses.

You can think of the more attractive you in several different categories:

Who you are:
    career success
    hobbies
    inner psychology
    strength of character
    Life experiences

How you present yourself:
    Style
    Grooming
    Body Language
    Vocal Tonality
    Extroversion
    Humor
    Social Freedom
    General conversational skills

Game Mechanics
    Opening
    Transitioning

C/F
    Teasing and banter
    Storytelling
    Push-pull and general flirting
    qualifying
    frames
    kino
    state projection
    sex talk

Sex Life
    sex skills
    relationship management

Pick a few at a time, the ones that resonate the most with you. Read a few hours of literature that pertains to it, and implement it. For who you are, it is recommended to look at the general self-help resources, including Anthony Robbins, Napoleon Hill, Dave Allen, Brian Tracy, George Leonard, as well as inner game resources Eckhardt Tolle and DYD On Being a Man and Deep Inner Game. For how you present yourself, read the relevant literature and come up with exercises to practice the social skills, as well as socialize a lot. For the game mechanics and sex life, this guide should be a helpful resource in learning the basics. Start with two aspects in each category, become proficient at it, and then move on to the next.

Many people ask how long the process will take. Unfortunately, it depends on where you start, where you'd like to go, and how much time you'd like to work on this. Rapid progress, to the point of having sex with hot girls regularly after a year of effort, is not uncommon. Likewise, decades of dedicated focus with limited success and progress is also common.

To speed up the process:
    1) Ask for help. The forums are a great resource, as are your local community lairs.
    2) Be open-minded and try many different things.
    3) Don't keep doing something that isn't working
    4) Work on the fundamentals before the advanced techniques
    6) Spend 2-3 times as much time in field as you do reading/watching/posting
    7) Compare yourself to where you have been, not to others

Comment

DNYC broad strokes post would fit in nicely here.
      "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Could you developp more this , and how to deal with it? The probleme betwteen standards and late blooming, i think the more you "late bloom" the more your standards higher for the first girls. We sould find a common solution to this probleme!

Comment

Originally posted by Witcher View Post
          Could you developp more this , and how to deal with it? The probleme betwteen standards and late blooming, i think the more you "late bloom" the more your standards higher for the first girls. We sould find a common solution to this probleme!
          We might add a section on "Late Bloomers" elsewhere. You can also start a thread in the meantime if you want more advice.
          ~Tubarao
          fuzzyandoj.com
          www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Witcher View Post
            Are you serious? When you haven't had sex yet, you'd be DELUSIONAL to have particular "standards" for how hot girls should be because you don't have the experience to be discerning yet. The solutions is simply to fuck whatever pussy you get, be very grateful about it, and work your way up from there as you gain knowledge and experience of what you like in girls and what traits attract you.

That's what this Horny late bloomer did...
            My approaching and "dating" journal: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.php?10023-It-s-my-life-and-it-s-now-or-never-I-ain-t-gonna-live-forever

Comment

Defining yourself

If you are reading this guide then you are probably looking to redefine who you are. It is helpful to have a realistic idea of where you are at here at the beginning. You might be an AFC (Average Frustrated Chump). These guys have some experience with women and might be getting sex but they are not having the success that they truly want. They might be baffled as to why the real world doesn’t seem to work the way everyone has told them it is supposed to.

You might also be much further behind than that. A WBAFC (Way Bad AFC) who is likely a virgin and has poor social skills and hardly ever has even good conversation with women he finds attractive. That is alright, it’s not about where you are but where you are going.

Some guys are probably looking at this guide and thinking, “This isn’t for me, I have gotten laid before.” Keep in mind that everyone needs to review the basic once in a while. An experienced guy doesn’t have to throw away everything that works well, even though the guide starts with the Matrix analogy. It will be very surprising if you don’t learn a few things in this guide. Some guys come here with a chip on their shoulder and want to argue everything. Keep in mind, if you aren’t green you aren’t growing.

Here on Sedfast we might use some unusual jargon and use analogies but at the end of the day it is all about what works. That is not always exactly the same for everyone, so it is about learning how to have the relationships with women that YOU really want. Part of the process is discovering who you really are and what it is that you want.

Comment

Keep the contributions coming! Section 3 will start next week.
                ~Tubarao
                fuzzyandoj.com
                www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Tub or someone can you brainstorm a little about what you are looking for in section 2? That title doesn't inspire the subject for me and it seems others.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Walker View Post
                    Tub or someone can you brainstorm a little about what you are looking for in section 2? That title doesn't inspire the subject for me and it seems others.
                    You're right. I copied it "as is" from the old table of contents, but it's pretty vague. Can you suggest a better section? How about: "What it means to be a Man". I think the section is meant to be about your rights as a man (basically to combat "player shaming").
                    ~Tubarao
                    fuzzyandoj.com
                    www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Suggestion for content under "Rights and responsibilities":

How do one fuck around and have various non-monogamous relationships without being a heartbreaker and feeling like a shitty person? (I prefer to leave the writing to the more experienced guys)

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                        Suggestion for content under "Rights and responsibilities":

How do one fuck around and have various non-monogamous relationships without being a heartbreaker and feeling like a shitty person? (I prefer to leave the writing to the more experienced guys)
                        Yup, something like this
                        ~Tubarao
                        fuzzyandoj.com
                        www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Wrote some content for "Rights and Responsibilities". Feel free to add.
                          ~Tubarao
                          fuzzyandoj.com
                          www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

This section looks pretty good to me! Good work everyone
                            "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Tub you are welcome to take, reject, or change my suggestions. I understand that is a part of editing:

“Don't talk about your mission with others; it is a personal mission.” I am a litte squeamish about that line because the idea is used by cults to break people from their peers. I also got a ton of help in my early days by talking about the stuff with a female friend who had no idea where I got these outlandish ideas from. Maybe we could soften it a bit. “Be careful talking to or seeking advice from people who will not understand what you are trying to do.”

“As you start out, you will make mistakes. You will get rejected. Do not take these failures personally, they are totally normal.” Same kind of subtle change here too maybe. I don’t like telling the new guys they are “mistakes” or “failures.” They never felt like that to me. I can remember feeling tickled if I pushed an interaction far enough that she did something that would resemble rejection, that was a success. “As you start out, there might be a lot of disappointments. This is totally normal. Part of being successful with women is learning to deal with it if some girls turn you down.”

In the same responsibilities section:
                              It is also your responsibility to learn the legal definitions of rape and sexual assault in the governances you will be in. You are responsible to keep yourself out of legal troubles. Seduction is not rape. It is exactly the opposite. You should never force a woman to have sex with you. It is wrong. However, simply because a woman says something like “We are not having sex tonight.” Doesn’t mean she can’t be encouraged to change her mind. You need to have a clear understanding of any sort of grey areas in the law to make sure you do not get yourself into trouble. You should equally have a good ethical knowledge of what is and is not acceptable behavior by your own standards. Then adhere to them. This will help you to avoid unnecessary feeling of guilt that some people might try to give you for being a sexually active male.

Comment

Working...
                              X