No announcement yet.

PLAYER GUIDE: Section 3. Starting Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some steps I posted for the ultra newbie trying PU for the first time.

- - - - -

Simple Steps to Get You Started

If you feel a bit overwhelmed or weird or tense about the whole concept of talking to hot girls, try this for a start:
    a) Go alone where girls are. No aids like alcohol.
    b) Consider talking to them, and sense the resulting feeling.
    c) Test if the feeling is strong enough to prevent you from smiling enthusiastically, saying 'hi', and so on.
    Do the same exercise 1 or max 2 days later, and explore if it feels different at all.
    Tip: Shop your groceries during peak hours, so you can practice this at the same time. Two birds w/one stone.

- - - - -

While Im here, what will I have to do to convince everyone that we should eliminate the word 'approach' from the guide!!??

Getting near girls, and talking to them, are not the same thing. You should NOT get near them in a 'Im coming to talk to you' kind of way. You should just get near them based on your own reality, and THEN possibly talk to them.

Even Gunwitch had a long post on here, where he explained this! That if you move in focused on her, she will like you less (scientifically proven) because it is a PREDATOR-like action.

EDIT: found that awesome thread: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ras-paimai-etc
    Last edited by ijjjji; 12-27-2014, 06:40 AM.
    My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Next bit is controversial, but important when a total newbie, imo. (another repost from my archive)

Orbiting
      When you are newbie and untrained in socializing with girls, NOTHING help your learning curve faster than hanging with girls. If being an orbiter or similar is your only current access to hanging with girls, its TOTALLY WORTH IT, until a better option presents itself. ('Orbiting' means hanging with a girl you like, who is not interested in more than friendship with you.)
      My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Working...
      X