X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYER GUIDE: Section 5. Daygame Specifics

Previous Content: http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay...8-Player-Guide

Section 5. Daygame Specifics

The Coffee Shop (including those attached to book stores)
    One consistently productive place to meet women is a Starbucks or some other chain or independent coffee shop. A woman often goes to a coffee shop in order to meet men whom she might perceive as safer or more sophisticated than those she might encounter at a bar or night club. It is also a more relaxing place for a woman than many other places she frequents during the day. Moreover, women often go alone, bringing along a book or a computer. Why would they go to a coffee shop alone, if it is not in part to meet men? Often the barspace, tables, chairs, or couches at a coffee house are arranged so it is easy to sit close to a woman you want to pick up. In fact, it would seem awkward not to talk to a woman just a few feet away from you. Do not be put off by the fact that she is reading a book or working on a computer. You can ask about the book or ask if she is reading or doing anything interesting on the computer. You can tell if she is interested by reading the normal signs - hair twirling, redirecting her legs toward you, and so forth. If you get into an engaging conversation, you will want to keep it going. Fight this urge, and be the person to cut the conversation short. But say: "Listen, I have to go, but I really enjoyed our conversation, and would like to continue it, at some other time." And then, introduce yourself formally, and ask for her name and number. One thing you do not want to do is bother a woman who is in line to get her drink. She is too busy thinking about her purchase to be receptive to you. Just wait until she's finished and then note if she leaves or sits down. It is also possible to pick up baristas. However, as with all seductions of "servers", the seduction has to be conducted with patience, over multiple visits, to give her comfort. Most importantly, the supervisor cannot be present when you are seducing her, rather than just being friendly. The key to barista seduction is to catch her on her "break". If the barista likes you, she will sit with you. Naturally, that's a positive signal. But, remember, do not act upon this signal if her supervisor or any of her colleagues are within a few feet. If the barista smokes, she will take her break outside. Usually, that's an opportunity to speak to her alone. If you succeed in picking her up, then you will have to begin minimizing your presence at that particular coffee shop, so that her supervisor and colleagues do not suspect she is involved with a customer. Now, you may think: Well, wouldn't I exhaust my opportunities by hanging out a coffee shop? The answer to that question is: There are many coffee shops. If you live in an urban or suburban area, you may be within driving distance of three or four coffee shops. You could spend an half hour at each of four shops, and encounter many potential women. Even if you do not use a notebook, eventually you can take mental notes of particular women and which days and times-of-day they usually go to the coffee shop.

Hot Yoga
    Hot yoga is a great place to meet women. The ratio of women to men is extremely favorable. While some women who are rail-thin, almost skeletal, most are in great shape, very athletic. You can find women in their 20s, 30s, and beyond. If you are in good shape, yoga is a great place to show off your body. There are, of course, different forms of yoga. Many are meditative. By contrast, hot yoga is very physical, involving both cardio and stretching. Often, men and women who take hot yoga are also marathon runners, dancers, or engaged in some other sport or activity. The key to meeting women in a hot yoga class is the "shared experience". Hot yoga is something more than a regular exercise class. It is an achievement to finish each class, and an even greater achievement to keep going on a regular basis. There is a feeling of shared accomplishment. You have something automatically in common with the women who are taking the class with you. The obstacle to meeting women in a hot yoga class is that nobody is supposed to talk while in the yoga room. However, this is not so great an obstacle. For one thing, you can strategically place your yoga mat near the women you would like to meet. Inevitably, you will exchange glances or smiles. Especially since both of you have a mirror in front of you. For another thing, you can always arrive 10-15 minutes before yoga class, or linger after yoga class, and chat up the instructor or receptionist at the front desk. Usually, shoes are deposited at the studio entrance, so women are sitting down near the receptionist desk to put on their shoes. You can strike up a conversation there. Finally, one key thing about hot yoga is the need to hydrate afterwards. Additionally, some people get hungry after class. So, you can always suggest going out to get a cold drink (for example, bottled water or fruit juice) to recover from class. Perfect opportunity to pick up a hot, so to speak, woman.

Workplace Legacies and Peripherals
    Fucking a boss, subordinate, or colleague is NEVER a good idea. Now that we have gotten that warning out of the way, it is perfectly acceptable to have flirty conversations with women whom you might encounter during your work day, as a means of preparing them for a future time when it might be more appropriate to fuck them. Such women fall into two categories: Workplace legacies and workplace peripherals. A "workplace legacy" is someone with whom you used to work, before either you or she left the workplace. You and she had a flirty vibe going, perhaps went for lunch occasionally, but you had never acted upon your mutual sexual attraction Now that you are no longer working together, you can feel free to approach her for sex. However, it is important to put a "decent interval" of several months between the time of your/her departure and the time you start seeing her in any way that might become public knowledge. This way, nobody can accuse you both of seeing each other while still working together. "The decent interval" really depends on how long you had been working together. A reasonable rule of thumb would be two to three months for every year you had worked together. So, if you worked together for three years, you may want to wait six-to-nine months. A "workplace peripheral" is a woman who is part of your broader network of work-related or professional contacts. You do not work in the same organization, but you are familiar with each others' organizations, you may know some people in common, or you have similar professional goals. Perhaps you meet her at a business-related conference or event, and strike up a conversation. Of course, you zeroed in on her because you found her physically attractive. In all likelihood, she knows that is why you are talking to her. In talking with her, you get a sense of whether the feeling is mutual. To a degree, the fact that she can place you in a business/career context, and that you have a purpose in taking time out from your busy schedule to attend the conference/event, gives you instant credibility in her eyes. Since you are meeting in a business context, exchanging business cards is the normal expectation, but, of course, there is an underlying sexual tone to the exchange of contacts. After an interval of a week to ten days (three days is far too hasty for a busy professional) you write her and ask her to lunch, or at least coffee. Do not invent a reason for getting together, just say it would be interesting or nice to get together, to "continue your conversation". Those words are golden: "continue your conversation".

Neighbors
    First, never fuck your immediate next-door neighbor. Long after you stop fucking her, you will still run into her frequently. If she is jealous or vindictive, she could make your future sex life difficult. With that warning out of the way, your neighborhood may offer a potentially large pool of attractive women. This depends, to a large degree, on where you choose to live. The best place to live for pick-up is a very large apartment or condominium complex where many young people live. "Large" means multiple buildings housing hundreds of residents. Perhaps it is near a college campus. Perhaps it is in an urban area that attracts a lot of young college graduates. The best places are those that have pool, fitness centers, and lobbies conducive to lounging. It also helps if many of the residents frequently use mass transit: trains or buses. This way, you can meet and talk to women walking to and from, or standing at, the train or bus stop. Of course, one big advantage of fucking neighbors is that she can come over to your place with very little travel time or inconvenience. She does not even have to get dressed up to see you. She can throw on something to cover her body while coming over to your place. One key to fucking neighbors is living ALONE. First, you will have instant credibility with any woman you bring over. Living alone immediately distinguishes you from all of the guys who live in dorm rooms or environments that resemble dorm rooms. Since a woman knows how much it costs to rent apartments or buy condos in your complex, she will know that you have at least enough money to afford that rent or mortgage. Second, you will not have to deal with any awkwardness- How do you seduce a woman outside your bedroom when your roommate might come by? Third, you will not have to deal with a roommate who might turn out to have moral opposition, or petty jealousies, with regard to your bringing over women to fuck. Fourth, you will not run the risk of losing your fuck-buddies to a more attractive roommate. Fifth, you will not have to deal with pestering from your roommate about introducing him to your roommate's friends. And, sixth, you will not run into the problem of your roommate consuming food or alcohol that you might have wanted to offer your fuck-buddy. One potential challenge to neighbor pick-up is that she may have female roommates who may attempt to cock-block you. One way of addressing that situation is to invite them all over for a small party at your place, so you can become friends to all of them. That way, they can see that you are no threat to their roommate/friend. In fact, by befriending all of them, you may have lined up potential future fuck-buddies.

Street/Park/Anywhere Outside
    When you see a girl walking on the street, run up to her, tap her shoulder and say "Hey!" Use either a situational or direct opener, like "You're really cute/attractive", "I saw you walking across the street and wanted to meet you", "I like your style, I love your dress", a comment about something she's wearing, a comment about something in the area, if she's taking pictures "Can I see your pictures? are you a hobbyist or professional photographer?", or a joke, eg. to a woman cleaning her bike "Can you do my bike next?".

For the first 2 - 5 minutes just banter and joke around. Roleplaying is a fun way to joke around. "Where are you off to?", "I'm going to cooking class", "ahh so you're a master chef, we can start a business, our restaurant will only serve royalty, and our restaurant will have only two tables max, that way people have to fight over reservations. How good are your dough rolling skills? Let me see your hands. I bet you give good massages." Then for the next 2 - 5 minutes get into basic rapport "You look like you could be Irish/an artist/<cold read>", "Oh I want to go to Ireland, I love traveling, <talk about traveling>", "How many siblings do you have?", "Oh so you're the oldest, that means you like to take care of others."

Slowly ramp up touch, then pitch an instadate: "Hey want to grab a coffee?" or "Let's go grab a coffee". Enage in deeper rapport on instadate while building sexual tension. Escalate on date, lock fingers, touch her legs, kiss. Then go for pull: "Hey are you hungry? Let's cook some food at my place." You could also just make out with a girl right then and there without an instadate. After the 10 minute mark, get close to her, hold hands, get close, make out. If logistics don't allow the pull, get her number instead ("Hey, let's grab a drink sometime, what's your number I'll text you.")

Public transportation
    Metro, tramway, and busses are great places to meet girls and people (bus stops and benches are great too). For people, it's day in and day out. Their life is a still picture. They are in the same subway they were yesterday, with the same unhappy faces: All grumpy, all grey. Just notice the next time you take a bus or the metro: The grumpy face is the de facto standard. It doesn't take much to bring excitement and life to such a morose place. A candle seems brightest in the darkest place, after all. Add to that the fact that people are bound to stay there for the time of the fare and you have a winning combination: She's bored and she's not going anywhere. It takes a bit of practice in the beginning, to snap out of the collective reality of unhappiness and boredom.

Make sure a girl "notices" you before you notice her. Only when you're next to her should you notice her. When you get in a bus, always say "Good morning" with a smile. Nobody smiles getting in a bus. Life is good! This is accompanied by a quick blind scan, meaning your head sweeps the whole bus without looking at anyone specifically. At this point, everyone is looking at you and everyone is waiting for you to look at them, for your eyes to cross theirs, which doesn't happen. This creates a mini-frustration and a goal for them to achieve. Your attention and getting noticed by you matters now. Always have excellent posture. People are looking at you. A good posture is sexy as hell. Girls are checking you out from head to toe.

Some common hooks include: chewing gum, a handkerchief, book, music, news-paper or helping someone with their bag. If you're chewing gum, offer it to the person next to you. If someone is sneezing, give them a handkerchief (if it's you, ask the person next to you). If someone reading a book you're curious about, or someone is curious about a book you're reading and you notice them, ask them if they like it (and if they've read it, what they're into, etc). If you're holding a bag, and a girl offers for you to place it on her lap, it is a good sign 99% of the time. A girl will only do that for a guy she's interested in, or curious about, or she just wants to have a connection with. It's tacit permission for you to enter her life. If you're the one sitting, offer the seat to her.

The best connection builder in public transportation is a smile. It's unbelievably powerful. It can make an engine go silent in the ears of whoever you're looking at. When she asks for the bag and you give it to her, there's a lingering look and a smile. But in general, when you finally "notice" her there's a long look between the both of you. And then a slight smile like "Hi, you." Basically, you only have to be more interesting than absolute boredom. A self check would be: If I'm sitting on this bench and there's a clone of myself coming to talk to me, would I be interested. The answer should be: "Fuck yeah!" But you have to be honest.

Contributor's to this section: Groundhog, Qlue, Vautrin
    Last edited by Tubarao; 02-14-2014, 12:41 PM.
    ~Tubarao
    fuzzyandoj.com
    www.crushingpavement.com

I'm not going to be writing any content for this section. I really hope some Daygame experts step in. Also, this section can be reshaped if necessary.

Also, the link at the top links back to the Player Guide form, which has all the previous sections. There are now 5 sections you can contribute to!!!
    ~Tubarao
    fuzzyandoj.com
    www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

C'mon guys, don't be shy!
      ~Tubarao
      fuzzyandoj.com
      www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tubarao View Post
        C'mon guys, don't be shy!
        I'll do some if you like. Think there's some advanced guys whod do a better job though.

Comment

You should def ping Zardoz, JWS, and some of the other daygame guys here. I can't contribute because I don't do this kind of game.
          0---: "Oh! He's dashing!"

Comment

Warped Mindless also comes to mind.

If I wrote anything for this section it would be KJ
            "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Just found some old submissions from Groundhog that I added in.
              ~Tubarao
              fuzzyandoj.com
              www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

cobi is good at day game too.
                Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Thanks for the names, guys. I guess if I don't get volunteers, I'll have to start hounding members :-P
                  ~Tubarao
                  fuzzyandoj.com
                  www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Bumparama.
                    ~Tubarao
                    fuzzyandoj.com
                    www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tubarao View Post
                      Bumparama.
                      Vautrin is also good. Tarzan could probably write something good.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
                        Tarzan could probably write something good.
                        Why thank you.

I think the editor may need to first of all make some executive decision about what type material he would like.

I've never done anything like going to a yoga class to pick up chicks. It's also not a key part of the game of any of the other daygamers here who strike me as solid. They may share my view of this as inefficient and creepy. I may of course hit on a chick if I was already going to the class and she happened to be there and maybe gave me a good opening, but that's not really cold approach daygame.

Same with hitting on neighbors. That's more like social circle than anything dedicated daygamers do.

The entire content in fact reads like that: someone who doesn't go out to put in a lot of approaches, just casually talks with girls he meets in his daily life. That's great, and I do that too, but I doubt that should be called "daygame".

I don't know if there should be much instruction in the Player Guide about what I do, because most casual guys would suck at it and create too much commotion and problems. The few dedicated ones who may have a real chance would know where to find the information, just like I did back in the day :-)

Comment

What about DNYC?

Seems like no one is contributing. I've instadated around 30+ girls from day game and pulled 2. So here's what I do

On the street/park/anywhere outside

- See girl walking on the street, run up to her, tap her shoulder and say "Hey!"
                          - Either situational or direct opener. "You're really cute/attractive", or "I saw you walking across the street and wanted to meet you", "I like your style, I love your dress", <comment about something she's wearing>, <something in the area>", if she's taking pictures "Can I see your pictures? are you a hobbyist or professional photographer?". Sometimes I'll throw out a joke, I saw an hb9 cleaning her bike so I yelled across the street "Can you do my bike next?" she said "Sure" and laughed, so I crossed the street and sat down with her, and we instadated afterwards.
                          - First few 2-5 minutes just banter and joke around, roleplaying is a fun way to joke around, "Where are you off to?", "I'm going to cooking class", "ahh so you're a master chef, we can start a business, our restaurant will only serve royalty, and our restaurant will have only two tables max, that way people have to fight over reservations. How good are your dough rolling skills? Let me see your hands. I bet you give good massages."
                          - Then for the next 2-5 minutes I get into basic rapport "You look like you could be Irish/an artist/<cold read>", "Oh I want to go to Ireland, I love traveling, <talk about traveling>", "How many siblings do you have?", "Oh so you're the oldest, that means you like to take care of others."
                          - Slowly ramp up touch
                          - Pitch instadate: "Hey want to grab a coffee?" or "Let's go grab a coffee".
                          - Deep rapport on instadate while building sexual tension
                          - Escalate on date, lock fingers, touch her legs, kiss
                          - Go for pull: Hey are you hungry? Let's cook some food at my place.

You could also just make out with a girl right then and there, I've done it once, without an instadate. After the 10 minute mark, I got close to her and started hand holding 60yoc style, she smiled, we got close, make out. Logistics didn't allow me to pull, so I got her number instead.

For phone number instead of instadate:

After the 10 minute mark, just say "Hey, let's grab a drink sometime, what's your number I'll text you"

That's about it.
                          The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

This goes to section 1. Where to meet women..

In addition to the Coffee shop point...

There are several kinds of coffee shops and it's up to you to choose which kind of venue works for you. Example: Where I live, there are the stuck-up where the nouveaux riches go and the more artsy coffee shops. People go to different places for different reasons and have different attitudes and different things to prove. The first try to prove they have money by being snob and not contempt with anything and bitching about the slightest thing. The second try to prove they're open and cool and artistic and adventurous and nonconformist. I go to the second. There's better music, better ambiance, better people (interested in plastic arts, music, literature, etc). These ones are ironically more expensive than those the new rich go to to display money, but it's a whole different crowd in there and the service deserves it.

The point is: Try different venues of the same thing (different coffee shops, etc) and see where the vibe is great and the staff is cool. You'll be hanging there often, so make yourself home.

Public transportation
                            Metro, tramway, bus are great places to meet girls (and people in general). You only need to see them through the eyes of other people to see their full potential.

For people, it's day in day out. Their life is a still picture. They are in that same subway they were yesterday, with the same unhappy faces. All grumpy, all grey. Just notice the next time you take a bus or the metro: The grumpy face is the de facto standard. Never understood why and I don't think I ever will.

It doesn't take much to bring excitement and life to such a morose place. A candle seems brightest in the darkest place, after all.

Add to that the fact that people are bound to stay there for the time of the fare.. You have a winning combination: She's bored (meaning almost anything is better than the state she's in) + she's not going anywhere ...

It takes a bit of practice in the beginning, to snap out of the collective reality of unhappiness and boredom.. You'll have to catch yourself when drifting .. But once you do .. At the very least, girls will notice you, and try to make themselves noticed. Strike up a conversation. Nobody's happy with a corner smile at 8AM in a crowded bus, who the hell are you ?

Quick pointers:

- A girl always notices you before you notice her. Only when you're next to her will you notice her.
                            - When I get in a bus, I always say "Good morning" with a smile. This is for greeting the people of the bus. Nobody does that. Nobody smiles getting in a bus. Life must be good. and it is. This is accompanied by a quick blind scan, meaning your head swaps the whole bus without actually looking at someone specific (The way a President looks at a room without looking really). At this point, everyone is looking at you and everyone is waiting for you to look at them, for your eyes to cross theirs, which doesn't happen. This creates a mini-frustration and a goal to achieve. Your attention and getting noticed by you matter, now.
                            - Always have an excellent posture. People are looking at you. A good posture is sexy as hell. Girls are checking you out from head to toe.

The most common connection builders in these settings are: chewing-gum, handkerchief, book, music, news-paper or helping someone with their bag.

If you're eating gum, propose to the person next to you. If someone is sneezing, give them a handkerchief (if it's you, ask the person next to you). Someone reading a book you're curious about, or someone curious about a book you're reading and you notice them, ask them if they like it (and if they've read it, what they're into, etc).

For your bag, it's girls who are sitting who'll propose you to put it on their laps (more than guys, I mean). This is like the most classic one. It happens more than one girl propose to you at the same time. This is a good sign as 99% of the time, a girl will only do that for a guy she's interested in, or curious about, or she just wants to have something with. It's a tacite permission for you to enter her life. There are people like that. It's not just a sexual thing. Some people are just cool enough for you to want them inside your circle. If you notice, you're not the first guy with a bag to stand next to them, yet they asked you and not the others. You don't look like a creep, you look nice, you look like you're leading a life that's good enough, and they want to be irradiated by this energy of yours, this warmth. It may sound crazy, but it's just the way it is.

The other things (books ,etc) are just gimmicks. They're not important and you can use them if you're actually reading a book or something.

The best connection builder in those places is a smile. It's unbelievably powerful. It can make an engine go silent in the ears of whoever you're looking at. When she asks for the bag and you give it to her, there's a lingering look and a smile.

But in general, when you finally "notice" her .. There's a long look between the both of you. And then a slight smile like "Hi, you .." not with apparent teeth. You can say Hi, too. She doesn't need to hear it, just read it on your lips.

Bus waiting benches are good, too.. And bus stations near universities are great. Basically, anything near college is good. Cafés near college have more students than any other café, etc..

Basically, you only have to be more interesting than absolute boredom. A self check would be: If I'm sitting on this bench and there's a clone of myself coming to talk to me, would I be interested. The answer should be: Fuck yeah ! But you have to be honest.

I didn't want to go into more details .. How the "bump" occurs, etc.. I don't know if this is the place for it, or if it's just an outline for things to come..
                            "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Comment

Thanks Vautrin! I'll add your content soon. (and Qlue's too)
                              ~Tubarao
                              fuzzyandoj.com
                              www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Working...
                              X