Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLAYER GUIDE: Section 6. Nightgame Specifics (ATTN: Contributors!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aima View Post
    Venue Breakdown: I already made a post about this, maybe you guys like it.

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...k-outside-!%94

I can write some stuff about party and club game if wanted, but I don't have too much experience in bar game

Game on!
    Aima
    Thanks Aima! I've posted your (edited) content. You get credit as a contributor.

All - I edited the sections somewhat to accomodate Aima's material. I'll dig through some other posts to find material for bar and party game, although I'm crossing my fingers that someone will write some content before then.
    ~Tubarao
    fuzzyandoj.com
    www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

I think there's a lot of posters here with extensive knowledge of night game, who would be happy to share their knowledge if we made it easy for them. I.e. they are willing and able.

However they are not doing so. I think one of the problems is the relatively rigid structure that was decided upon. Shall we relax this constraint? And furthermore, to get the ball rolling, come up with new subsections? I remember there was a thread way back, in which we all chimed in with our Player Guide content structure. I'm quite sure there were there alternative section and subsection ideas that would fit more closely with what some posters have to say about the subject.

//brainstorming
      "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

There are several posts in night-board that are already structured as 'guide', so it all comes down to a big editing job on what is already there.

Its a big task, but it would certainly be useful if someone found the time and energy to do it.
        Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
        Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
          However they are not doing so. I think one of the problems is the relatively rigid structure that was decided upon. Shall we relax this constraint? And furthermore, to get the ball rolling, come up with new subsections? I remember there was a thread way back, in which we all chimed in with our Player Guide content structure. I'm quite sure there were there alternative section and subsection ideas that would fit more closely with what some posters have to say about the subject.
          I have zero attachment to the structure of the guide, and have changed it several times. What's in there now are just vague suggestions.
          ~Tubarao
          fuzzyandoj.com
          www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
            Its a big task
            That's why the guide has had so many false starts and has been over 2 years in the making. I mean, I'm going to see it through. I just hope I'm not the only one doing so.
            ~Tubarao
            fuzzyandoj.com
            www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tubarao View Post
              I have zero attachment to the structure of the guide, and have changed it several times. What's in there now are just vague suggestions.

Yea the way it is now is very bad man and really will not help people that much if at all(that is my opinion i think is just pointing out barriers and limiting believes), but at least it has a structure. I will give my suggestions if you want take them sorry for the broken English (gonna try to write a bit every day and gonna start with the first paragraph):

I. Club Game

A. Overview

The bad news first: Looks matter in the club but you can get away if you have short falls in the looks department by being attractive. Some things that will make you attractive are: being stylish, muscles, hygiene, good posture, dancing, humor/self-amusement, facial hair,popularity in the venue, confidence, and attractive masculine club behaviors (some of them will be cover through the guide).

Style matters A LOT. Try to dress according to the type of venue demographic that frequents that club, make sure you take mental notes of the way cool guys that stand out, are popular and get all the women are wearing. For example if you are going to hip hop type venue you will not dress like a rocker.

All girls in the clubs are dirty cheap whores? No they are not! Think about the three girls that you like most as sexual beings in your life. Now think about them… do they go do clubs? Thank you, let’s not waste more time with bullshit like that!
              (this is useless how does this help anybody and who cares) this is how i would say it:

There is a myth that all women in the clubs are whores, this is a big misconception, most women will go at one point or another in their life to a club for one reason or another even if she is a super conservative girl. For example, lets say her best friend is celebrating a birthday, or a bachelerotte party or _______. With that being said, women are more likely to have a ons from a guy that she is attracted to from a club, than from other type of games because the music, social programming, media(shows like jersey shore),alcohol and atmosphere makes things more conducive to it. Now that we got that out of the way, women will tend to have higher bitch shield in a club vs. all other games, and as the night go on and they tend to get approach more by drunk guys or guys with no game, the bitch shield will tend to increase.

You don’t need to be able to dance for clubgame, but dancing will make things much easier, remember most women go to a club to dance and have a good time, no necessarily to have a convo with a stranger. Also, it creates lots of interest, approach invites, get you noticed and creates attraction. Women associate a guy that is good at dancing with a guy that will be good in the bedroom. Finally, through dancing you can convey that you are self amused, that you do not take yourself to serious, which are attractive qualities, but more importantly you can escalate and sexually aroused her a lot vs. a guys parked in the middle with a beer on his hands like a wall flower.

You have to like clubs. If you don’t like the loud music and don’t like dancing and don’t like the atmosphere, this is not your place to pick up girls and you will not fit in. With that being said, most people for example did not like working out when they started or approaching women or _________. Sometimes those are excuses and limiting believes that we put on our head cause we feel out of control. Club game is much harder compare to other forms of game as i said, you can barely talk, higher bitch shield, higher rejections(specially if you do not know what you are doing) etc... I know many people that hated clubs at the beginning and now are addicted to them. Success changes perspectives.

It is possible to game a girl in a “solid way” in a club! People who say clubgame is only good for one-night-stands and sloppy makeouts are wrong. Usually is people with no actual experience or success on clubs talking like this.

C
              lubgame is mostly about picking the right venue! Style and target-selection are both important too. Comfort is very important. Logistics are fucking important too! And you better bring condoms
              . (useless) here is how i would say it

Clubgame is mostly about no wasting time with girls that are not into you, time is very valuable in club game. One of the best way to screening women in the club is by physicality and sexual escalations(physical, verbal etc...). Ons are mainly about logistics so find out her logistics as part of the conversation: who is she there with? who drove? Where does she live? etc....

Last edited by Skills360; 04-09-2014, 07:49 PM.
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

That's why the guide has had so many false starts and has been over 2 years in the making. I mean, I'm going to see it through. I just hope I'm not the only one doing so.
                To me it seems a bit overly complicated to make a guide that everybody has to agree on and that covers everything. I mean, you could just throw in a bunch of good posts, possibly polish them a bit, and leave a disclaimer saying that these are just some ideas from a few posters and that there are no official right and wrongs. I don't think people should read the guide like it's a holy bible but rather to just open their minds of what's possible and get a few practical tips to start out with.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                  To me it seems a bit overly complicated to make a guide that everybody has to agree on and that covers everything. I mean, you could just throw in a bunch of good posts, possibly polish them a bit, and leave a disclaimer saying that these are just some ideas from a few posters and that there are no official right and wrongs. I don't think people should read the guide like it's a holy bible but rather to just open their minds of what's possible and get a few practical tips to start out with.
                  The guide is for Newbies and guys who are new to the forum.. It's not meant to cover everything, but it should at least give them a base from which they can build. Personally, when I joined ASF, I read the newbie guide top to bottom. A LOT of it didn't apply to me, but it gave me an understanding of the basic concepts, lingo, etc. so that I could understand what the other posters were talking about. I WILL have an appendix at the end of the guide that will link to a bunch of "good posts" for further reading, but the guide itself is meant to be easily accessible (once all nine sections are done, I'll go back through and clean the whole thing up).
                  ~Tubarao
                  fuzzyandoj.com
                  www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I think it is great if it covers almost everything. But as said, it's a huge job to pull off, so an idea in case it gets overwhelming is to make the actual guide really boiled down and let the readers follow links to various posts for further reading.

By the way, I think it would be great to attach practical field reports to the different techniques. I remember that I, as a complete newbie, found the field reports that described the process thoroughly to be more helpful than guide-style posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                      Don't get me wrong, I think it is great if it covers almost everything. But as said, it's a huge job to pull off, so an idea in case it gets overwhelming is to make the actual guide really boiled down and let the readers follow links to various posts for further reading.

By the way, I think it would be great to attach practical field reports to the different techniques. I remember that I, as a complete newbie, found the field reports that described the process thoroughly to be more helpful than guide-style posts.
                      It was overwhelming for everyone else who took on the Player Guide, but I'm a goddamn viking. I'll chisel through a mountain with a spoon if I have to.

I like the idea of having a list of good Action Reports.
                      ~Tubarao
                      fuzzyandoj.com
                      www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

It was overwhelming for everyone else who took on the Player Guide, but I'm a goddamn viking. I'll chisel through a mountain with a spoon if I have to.

I like the idea of having a list of good Action Reports.
                        Hehe, for a moment I forgot that it's Tubarao the great who's in control of the guide

Nice, I hope others will post some field reports to illustrate their guides. I could also do that if you decide you want them in the guide.

Comment

B. General considerations

If the club does not have a “chill-out” or “lounge”area (or any other area with not so loud music where you can talk properly), don’t go there! This is simple logic!" this is just not true, god! if the club does not have a "chill-out" or "lounge" area (or any other area with no so loud music where you can talk properly), you will need to engage in a less verbal and more physical type game similar to a popular guru name "60 years of challenge". To be successful doing this you need more subcommunication less verbals and more touching and gesturing.

Step 1 is attraction game! If you are strong at building your attraction verbally, you will need an area where you can talk to the girls properly! This can be the outdoor area (when it's good weather) or it can be a cocktail bar in a seperate room with quieter music or it can be the big hall that's combining the three dancefloors with each other. That's why big clubs are great: They normally have some more quiet areas between or right next to the big ones. This is not true specially in south florida big clubs are very loud and you can barely talk, it does not matter much what you say most communication is none verbal anyways, again what matters is the subcommunication. Big clubs are good for beginners since you can do more approaches and numbers game without burning yourself out, cause if you get rejected and it will happen. in a small venue you will lose your coolness if going from girl to girl to girl getting rejected. In a big venue you can always go to another room or another area of the club if things don't go your way. So if you are a beginner go to a big club or a club with different rooms vs. a small clubs. Another way to get around it is to go to an area were they have many small clubs so you can do club hopping.

But even if you build your attraction non-verbally, you will need a quiet place to run your comfort game.
                          Another thing you want to think about is wether or not you like the place you go to! One always has the most success at clubs where he feels good. Try to find a club where you can feel good!
                          Other thinks you want to take into account

- Time: How long does it take me to go there? Will I be tired before I even arrive. Try to go to places 15-45 minutes away from your house, the closer the better so you can avoid buyers remorse if you pull and it just make logistics easier.

- Finance: This means access fees and money you need to spend to get there!many clubs are free or cheaper before certain hours do your homework, you can also try to get in vip through promoters (in some cases facebook or club site can help)

- Type of chicks: Does the club have the kind of girls that you're after?

- Quiet areas: They are crucial for comfort game!this is only crucial for routine type old school game.

- Bouncers: Are they friendly? Will you have problems getting inside the club?I would change this for easy of entry, the bouncer stuff makes no sense, Easy of entry: Is the club exclusive, do you need connections, Do you need to buy bottle service to get in, or do you need to be hot and have a hot girl to go in vs. general admission.

- Amount of people: Are there many people in the club? It’s harder to pick up a girl out of only 200 people than it is to pick one out of 2000 people. please make this is big club vs medium smaller clubs. Big clubs easier to do a number type game which is ideal for newbies, smaller clubs better for intermediate to advance players that can understand better social dynamics and approach invites and are unlikely to plow and get burn out in a small club.

- Competition: Are there many other guys with solid game? Do you feel like everyone there has better game than you have? Try another venue with less hot guys and you may be surprised by how easy it can be when you game unrivaled i would take this out very kjish, wtf "better game than you have" means, what the hell big lol. Harvard school of game??

- Music: Do you like the music? Don't go to a place where you get sick just by listening to music you don’t like!

- Friends: Are there places where you know many people? Would you like to have social proof? Or would you prefer to go to a place with not many familiar people around, so you don’t get judged for your rapid and direct escalation?

- Isolation spots: Dark spots for quick makeouts? Guards in front of the toilets that will stop you when you want to enter with your girl? this is irrelevant, but you can say as you enter the club look for logistics and places where it would be ideal to isolate the girl if you have to, study the venue, you can always leave with them or bounce to another venue or closing location.

- Open bar: Lots of drunk people? This is dangerous, since when everyone else is drunk, people will automatically assume you are drunk when you approach them, which takes a lot of power from your approach (= “it’s not confidence, it’s the liquor”)this is irrelevant i would take this out. maybe put something about the cost of alcohol but drunk people just as the bouncers are friendly are not things you can not measure or predict.

- Traffic of people towards the outside of the club: Can you easily leave and re-enter the club anytime you want? Is it normal to do that? If so, it can be a huge advantage, since it won’t be that hard to get her out of the door (she won’t really feel like leaving her friends, since she thinks you will come back inside any moment; take it from there!).

Hey tubs i am not trying to nippick is just to contribute and make it a bit more understandable. I am surprised that teevester, dogsoldier, cosy, animal are not helping...
                          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Some things I remember from the old board/ expert posters that have worked for me.

Simple basics - feel free to toss them away.

1. Get the first approaches out of the way ASAP. The first few are the ones with nerves/ you waste time. Sooner you get started, the more momentum/ relaxed/ confident you get (if they fail, or not). You realize it ain't a big deal.

2. There is definitely social momentum. Talk to people in line. High five people for no reason. Pass on the good vibes. Be fun, have fun, share fun. Self-amusement.

Comment

Skills, I applaud your effort! (Even if I personally only agree strongly with 60% of your points..)
                              Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
                              Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

Thanks Skills! Will review soon.
                                ~Tubarao
                                fuzzyandoj.com
                                www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Working...
                                X