Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a woman's point of view

Dear men,

I am here to help as well as to learn. I have spent a lot of time over the past few days reading this forum, and I have spent a lot of time over the last few decades in the arms of interesting men. I hope that some of what I have to say is useful to some of you. Obviously, take what you like and leave the rest.

I have never seduced a woman so I don't know how to do it, but I know a ton of ways to fail at it, and so I am calling this incipient list Dumb Ways to Die.

Dumb Way to Die #1:
    Looking at this whole encounter adversarially. Your "target" can feel it. I totally understand that for newbies, women are terra incognita. I understand that many men have been burned by many women, and hold a lot of anger, resentment, fear, even shame. Do what you can to let those burdens go before you get into the field. It is also natural that alpha men, leaders, have Warrior energy. Good. Look at women not as The Enemy but as compadres. I do not look at men as the enemy to be tricked into bed or into LTRs. I see us as cooperators. We are striving, competing as a team to make This Time be even hotter than any other time that either of us has ever had before. This frame will serve you well, as it does me.

Dumb Way to Die #2:
    That technique of willfully misunderstanding somebody in order to joke or pun? Use sparingly. Can get very old, can even get adversarial. Prime example: one young man on this forum said that every time he hears the word "cat" he purposely misunderstands it as pussy/vagina. That is so lame that you will only catch very drunk or very stupid babes with it. That's fine, sincerely fine without any sarcasm, if you're so desperate today that you are willing to settle for a drunk or stupid babe. We've all been there. However, tell me the truth: wouldn't you rather have her blow you than blow her lunch on you? If you believe that a drunk or stupid babe is the best you are going to get, please work on your self-esteem. Inside you, deep inside, there is a high value man yearning to breathe free. Engage your Warrior to fight that HV man out of his prison. You know the drill: learn about current events. Learn to ski. Learn to weave. Learn Italian. Go to the gym.

Dumb Way to Die #3:
    Misusing or rushing or dragging the Vin di Carlo ladder of kino. We love to be touched. We love sex. If you rub our hand inattentively, you will fail to notice when our skin and our mood is irritated. Do it all with attention to the lady's reaction. Her body language will tell you when to move forward, when to back down, and most importantly, when to back off and build anticipation. Give her space as well as strokes. Pay attention. Stay present. Breathe. Breathe through your anxiety.

This is a draft; if I come up with more dumb ways to die I will add them.

Thank you for listening. I look forward to learning. In fact, I just can't wait to hear how this post goes over, so please comment.

Present

Originally posted by Present View Post
    Dumb Way to Die #2:
    That technique of willfully misunderstanding somebody in order to joke or pun? Use sparingly. Can get very old, can even get adversarial. Prime example: one young man on this forum said that every time he hears the word "cat" he purposely misunderstands it as pussy/vagina. That is so lame that you will only catch very drunk or very stupid babes with it.
    That was probably me. And I am not that young.

And it works, madame. ...

I am supposed to meet a new girl this saturday for a coffee and she just texted me saying "I look forward to loads of stimulating conversation". And I respond with "stimulating is good. ".

Its lame, but when you know it will work, you are allowed to use it.

Comment

I'm amazed that it works, but if it works, and gets you the girls that you desire, I applaud you. And thank you for being my first reply. I am no longer a virgin. Also, age 33 is young. You are jailbait, from my perspective. 35 is my lower limit, darling.

So, do you think I should try your pun on a girl and see if it works for me?!

Comment

I'm amazed that it works, but if it works, and gets you the girls that you desire, I applaud you. And thank you for being my first reply. I am no longer a virgin. Also, age 33 is young. You are jailbait, from my perspective. 35 is my lower limit, darling.

So, do you think I should try your pun on a girl and see if it works for me?!
        You are not in [location removed], are you?

You are beginning to sound eerily familiar.

Comment

Yes, Hangman, you nailed me! I'm at the corner of [location removed] and [location removed] I'll do you right if you get your ass over here in five minutes!

Comment

Well, that was quick. Next?

Comment

i actually used the hangman-pussy-line () yesterday on a girl. She's a PhD student at age 24 and works in cancer research so it doesn't only work with dumb drunk chicks. Generally, game that is based on playful wittiness and c/f- ness seems to work BEST on smart girls.

Its just something that YOU don't like..

Comment

Thanks for the post. Looking forward to getting a few new perspectives from you.

Comment

I have spent a lot of time over the past few days reading this forum,
                  I doubt that very much. You post below refers to the cartoon cutout image of seduction community teachings prevalent in the non Community universe, which is not what is taught here.

My current opinion is you are a troll, and if you start lecturing us on what we are doing wrong, or pump out some bullshit about women's perspective or how "Real Alphas", which we are not, do it right, you are going to find your account deleted and your IP# blocked.
                  The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

The problem I have with female advice on seducing women is that it is almost always a sample size of one. it is basically a 'here's what I like and don't like'. But, you see, a lot of women are as different from each other as night and day. And any seasoned seducer will tell you that the same thing that bombs with one woman had caused another to drag him home just the night before.

I prefer to take advice from men who have been with, or experienced, many women because they can speak to general trends and what will most likely be effective social behaviour. One woman is only good at telling how you to seduce one woman. Though it is always interesting as a case study, to see the psychological nature of the women who are drawn to this type of forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                      My current opinion is you are a troll, and if you start lecturing us on what we are doing wrong, or pump out some bullshit about women's perspective or how "Real Alphas", which we are not, do it right, you are going to find your account deleted and your IP# blocked.
                      Unfortunately this is all too common when a woman outs herself on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                        I doubt that very much. You post below refers to the cartoon cutout image of seduction community teachings prevalent in the non Community universe, which is not what is taught here.

What is a troll?

Comment

Remedy, Wisely said. I bow to that. Animal, hooray! You might almost make me wish she had been me. So here's my current analysis based on the responses I've seen here: playful and witty and even cocky are SUPER. It's when the pussy line gets stale--when she's heard you use it on somebody else, or she's heard it too many times, or when you use it on her and refuse to change your tactic if she doesn't like it, or most of all if you deliver it without true playfulness, these are the ways in which it bothers me. . . sample size of one.

Comment

Remedy, Wisely said. I bow to that. Animal, hooray! You might almost make me wish she had been me. So here's my current analysis based on the responses I've seen here: playful and witty and even cocky are SUPER. It's when the pussy line gets stale--when she's heard you use it on somebody else, or she's heard it too many times, or when you use it on her and refuse to change your tactic if she doesn't like it, or most of all if you deliver it without true playfulness, these are the ways in which it bothers me. . . sample size of one.
                            I agree with most of your post, but I think you are imagining the pussy line being used in a way where AFC's have tried to use canned pick up lines on you.

The actual words you say or the routine itself has little to do with the objective. I only use a small bit of canned material (usually as part of a kino escalation) so a lot of the times i use the same ones multiple times, on different sets, in the same venue. I'm 100% sure girls I've talked to have seen me run it on other girls. Doesn't matter, how fucking important is it if their 'life line' on their palm goes one way or another anyways? Or if she's head the pussy line before? Important thing is its a fun little thing to talk about, and we're building intimacy together at the right time. All it did was give me an easy, fun way to anchor each other's attraction.

I'm still receptive to the idea you're a troll though, but I always give benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Beautiful! FRwestk, you convinced me that you do it playfully!

Thanks for the benefit of the doubt.

I don't really know what a troll is and what a troll stands to gain from trolling. Actually that question has always confused me in various internet contexts.

Comment

Working...
                              X