7 Types Of Men Who Have Trouble Getting Laid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Types Of Men Who Have Trouble Getting Laid

4 types of people who don't listen to 9 types of self-advertising on 5 types of forums for 7 types of oversimplified types of human behaviour sold with 3 types of marketing techniques through 2 types of Youtube pay per play revenue schemes to fool 2 types of clueless newbies.

Comment

Off the top of my head:
      1) Erectile dysfunction
      2) Physical and mental handicaps
      3) Debilitating anxiety
      4) Guys stuck in weird guilt trips such as cults, inhibiting cultures and religions
      5) Guys that have zero time and energy because of commitments
      6) Guys that have been conditioned to be abusive rather than responsible
      7) Guys who have apathy or clinical depression

Now let me look at yours... (just scanning for them now, since this is advertisement)
      A better title would have been "seven mistakes guys make when they think they know how girls work" since this is an audio about some typical stuff we say in the community (where do you give credit to the dudes that made those concepts?).
      Pedestalisation, you don't need money, you don't need looks, don't be a symp or a trickster, rar rar rar

Since you aren't looking for a discussion, or for advice yourself, I suggest that you use other means to advertise than just posting advice vids, or AT LEAST provide enough content outside of that plugging that people can discuss stuff rather than delude themselves that you are the center of or origin of this advice.

No doubt there can be some guys that enjoy your blog, but try focusing on the guys you can connect with, and be authentic about how you pursue things rather than try to take a free ride or take other dudes for a ride on other people's work.

Comment

i go with #7

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
          Off the top of my head:
          1) Erectile dysfunction
          3) Debilitating anxiety
          4) Guys stuck in weird guilt trips such as cults, inhibiting cultures and religions
          Cosy im curious, what do you mean by 'mental handicaps'? on my reading I would think that #3, 6, 7, and the 'guilt trip' part of #4 fall into mental handicaps...?

Comment

Would you consider it erectile dysfunction if you're talking to a girl you're attracted to (lets say at a bar/club) and you're not getting a physical boner?

I used to get boners when I first started, but don't anymore. I do however get a boner if we're making out.

Comment

I never got a boner just from talking to a woman.

You horndog.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyChonga View Post
                Cosy im curious, what do you mean by 'mental handicaps'? on my reading I would think that #3, 6, 7, and the 'guilt trip' part of #4 fall into mental handicaps...?
                Yeah I wasn't totally thorough but I meant aspergers, autism, down syndrome or having a really low IQ etc. Depression is so common and violence can be caused by loads of things that I really wouldn't lump them together with more apparent disabilities.

Just when thinking about guys that have it rough, I try not to think that guys that have the usual anxiety and stress really fit into groups that actually do have it tougher and require changes in approach. I think that way because I try not to have a self centric model when it comes to what works with seduction but understand that there are all kinds of different people dealing with different starting points.

Gotta remember also that some people are pigmies or midgets and such, these guys can game, but its different because of the higher need for social proof and an ability to command respect without the size and stature people are used to. You also have guys in wheel chairs, and with deformities and stuff and these guys can get laid for sure, they just need better target selection, a nice ability to project the right efa etc. A lot of those physical and mental disabilities can often be worked around by giving girls the sense that it will "never come back on them to be responsible for you" etc.

Anyways, each type has to deal with it differently, so I seperated them based on what it takes to address them, rather than keeping it general in the way most guys might.

Those types (which aren't definitive) are guys I would say actually find peculiar differences in how they get laid (off the top of my head). There are probably "types" that find it hard that are outside these kinds of groups, but usually they all fit into a similar group, where by they can achieve average or above average results with the right kind of effort.

I don't consider that guys that find it hard laying 50 women, to have a "problem" when it comes to getting laid
                Though to them it might be quite distressing, there are things they can do to enjoy their sex life outside of racking up more numbers.

Comment

Off the top of my head:
                  1) Erectile dysfunction
                  3) Debilitating anxiety

Now let me look at yours... (just scanning for them now, since this is advertisement)
                  A better title would have been "seven mistakes guys make when they think they know how girls work" since this is an audio about some typical stuff we say in the community (where do you give credit to the dudes that made those concepts?).
                  Pedestalisation, you don't need money, you don't need looks, don't be a symp or a trickster, rar rar rar

Since you aren't looking for a discussion, or for advice yourself, I suggest that you use other means to advertise than just posting advice vids, or AT LEAST provide enough content outside of that plugging that people can discuss stuff rather than delude themselves that you are the center of or origin of this advice.

No doubt there can be some guys that enjoy your blog, but try focusing on the guys you can connect with, and be authentic about how you pursue things rather than try to take a free ride or take other dudes for a ride on other people's work.
                  Dude what are you talking about other peoples work. This is my work. I made the audio. What makes you think that the game belongs to anyone.

Comment

Off the top of my head:
                    1) Erectile dysfunction
                    3) Debilitating anxiety

Is there any chance you could write a post on the 7 things, with total breakdowns and examples in the theory section, this is gold and would help tons of guys... Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlocario View Post
                      Dude what are you talking about other peoples work. This is my work. I made the audio. What makes you think that the game belongs to anyone.
                      ^ Shooting the messenger

Your frustration wasn't unanticipated man. The question is, are you man enough to not be a dick, and to contribute to the forum rather than spam plugs of yourself?

Chump = Does whatever he wants
                      Man about it = Figures it out rather than resorting to "dude! wth!"

Your calibration is off, and all that aggression is just a reflection of that fact. Work through it, or act like a pussy that wants to whine and shamelessly plug himself.

Your choice.

No doubt there can be some guys that enjoy your blog, but try focusing on the guys you can connect with
                      A new audience, needs a new approach, I and no one else should have to TELL YOU this, nor wrestle with your ego, anguish whatever the fuck else because "you just want what you want".

Consider guys here, and there is no problems.
                      If you don't do that, whatever value you might have to give won't be heard.

If you wanna genuinely help dudes, these things shouldn't be hard for you to do.
                      If you feel I'm being unfair, then just roll with the punch, and see where it goes from there, you don't have to be perfect all at once, we'd all just prefer people who are being real on the site, not copy and paste jobs.

Don't argue back, I only listen to reason and I don't care if its "hard" for you to work out (its easily doable).
                      Worse comes to worse, have a drink, laugh about it, and pause before your next post to think.

Thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                        Is there any chance you could write a post on the 7 things, with total breakdowns and examples in the theory section, this is gold and would help tons of guys... Thanks in advance!
                        What kind of breakdowns are you looking for/imagining? I could write it, I'd just need a few more cues as to what you'd like or find relevant.

Comment

^ Shooting the messenger

Your frustration wasn't unanticipated man. The question is, are you man enough to not be a dick, and to contribute to the forum rather than spam plugs of yourself?

Chump = Does whatever he wants
                          Man about it = Figures it out rather than resorting to "dude! wth!"

Your calibration is off, and all that aggression is just a reflection of that fact. Work through it, or act like a pussy that wants to whine and shamelessly plug himself.

Your choice.

A new audience, needs a new approach, I and no one else should have to TELL YOU this, nor wrestle with your ego, anguish whatever the fuck else because "you just want what you want".

Consider guys here, and there is no problems.
                          If you don't do that, whatever value you might have to give won't be heard.

If you wanna genuinely help dudes, these things shouldn't be hard for you to do.
                          If you feel I'm being unfair, then just roll with the punch, and see where it goes from there, you don't have to be perfect all at once, we'd all just prefer people who are being real on the site, not copy and paste jobs.

Don't argue back, I only listen to reason and I don't care if its "hard" for you to work out (its easily doable).
                          Worse comes to worse, have a drink, laugh about it, and pause before your next post to think.

Thats all.
                          You are talking about not being a dick but you are the one acting like a dick. I post a video talking about a subject that you guys talk about on these types of forums. Oh so it's a problem that I have my website on the video!

This is why most of you guys have problems with women. Y'all are paying attention to all the shit that you don't need to pay attention to. What you should be paying attention to is the INFORMATION in the audio but you are focused on if I am trying to sell you something. You are asking me am I contributing to the forum is a dumb ass question. If you would have listened to the audio then you would know that I am.

Listen to the audio and learn something. Take what works for you and what doesn't ignore it. It's that simple.

Comment

Learn from GLL. He posts original content (which are his) and good infield videos and not powerpoint presentations. He also has his own website and is welcomed here.

This issue is credibility when it comes to self-promoting.

No credibility = spam

Comment

Originally posted by Qlue View Post
                              Learn from GLL. He posts original content (which are his) and good infield videos and not powerpoint presentations. He also has his own website and is welcomed here.

This issue is credibility when it comes to self-promoting.

No credibility = spam
                              Dude if you don't like what I have to say then you don't have to listen. You are not the only one on this board. How are you going to say someone has no credibility if you never even listen to what they have to say. You guys are caught up in gimmicks and marketing.

You have a board dedicated to helping men get better with women. So how is it SPAM when someone post something that is going to help you get better with women. How stupid do you sound.

That's like someone who has a forum about baking cup cakes and cookies and then someone post a video about different ways to make oatmeal cookies taste better and then you call it spam.

How about you listen to the audio.
                              How about you talk about the content in the audio instead of focusing on nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X