Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to beat "The Game"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to beat "The Game"

    We are all here because we are trying to play the "Game". Every heterosexual male plays it. We could call ourselves the Veterans (or aspiring veterans) because we see it for what it is; a game; and instead of leaving it up to chance, we decided to utilize resources available to us in an effort to get better at this game, or level up, so to speak.

    But are any of us trying to beat the Game? Do we know how to beat it? Can it be beaten? Well, there has to be some way to beat it. There's no sense in playing an unbeatable game.

    Any good thoughts or realizations seem to always come to me sporadically an when I least expect it, just as this one did tonight while I was sitting at my table eating nachos and cheese and scanning Craigslist for a Chevelle.

    I was scrolling thru pictures, drooling over a race-striped, candy apple red, 72 SS coupe that was way out of my price range when a thought hit me: "Man I would take this car over any piece of ass in the world" And probably the greatest realization of my life immediately following: "I WON!!! ... WOW, I FUCKING WON!"

    I'll explain a little further. You don't choose to play the Game. You've been a slave to it since puberty. The desire to mate comes natural to everyone. It's an important part of survival for the human race. But, nevertheless, you're still a slave to it, Just as you are a slave to death. We are blinded to that fact though because a decent piece of ass actually feels pretty good. It's a habit. An addiction.

    For the first time ever tonight, I found something that I wanted more than a 10 on my pole. I beat the Game! I'll give a metaphor: Think of the "Player" as an alcoholic, the only thing that stresses them and obsesses their mind is obtaining their next drink. And think of someone who has beaten the Game as a person who enjoys the hell out of alcohol, but doesn't need it.

    It doesn't constantly consume their thoughts. They aren't frantically trying to obtain a drink all of the time. They aren't a slave to it.
    Although new to this particular forum, I've been around the block with PU for the last 3 years. I've had my fair share of snatch, and I've had a blast! I'll continue to enjoy it. But I fucking WON!! I'm over it!! I'm not a slave to it anymore!!

    For me it was like a 17 year old boy that rarely gets to drink. He takes every chance he can to drink, and can't freakin wait to drink some more. Then when he turns 21, and he can have all the alcohol he wants, he realizes that it wasn't as big a deal as he thought it was, and is able to obsess about bigger and better things.

  • #2
    Mission > Women

    That being said I hope to have my next drink sometime in the next 6 hours.

    Comment


    • #3
      n/t
      Last edited by Z; 02-12-2014, 12:26 PM. Reason: Edited for spam, link posted in other thread

      Comment


      • #4
        Great post my man, you're a thinker like I am. Just recently I had a chance to bang a chick that was married. She had been going through "issues" with her husband, who was a cool guy that I had met once, and they were on a "break". She was laying it out to me, putting her hands all over me. I turned her down gently, and actually reverse gamed myself (not too bad, just defused the sexual tension). I just didn't want to get in the middle of it, and even though I only met the guy once, I felt some type of loyalty towards him. She is sexy as can be, and someone I would by all means love to bang, but I just foresaw it as a bad situation, and just didn't want this type of thing in my life.

        I told a long time buddy about it, who is separated from this group of friends, and he was giving me $hit for not laying it down. To him, a chick is a chick, it doesn't matter. I don't need that in my life. I'll bang chicks with the best of them, but I have my standards and my principles. Sometimes it's about getting your dick wet, but not always. Ultimately, it's our decisions in life that define us, being able to turn down the pussy, for whatever reason, is one of them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Exactly!! Pussy can get you into trouble. Financially, physically, emotionally, etc. That was probably a good call on your part. Not downing anyone who pulls married women. To each his own.

          Once you get past the addiction to it, you can weigh the pros and cons and possible reproductions, and make an intelligent decision as to whether the P is worth smashing.

          I have an incident similar to yours unfolding as we speak. An old high school flame and I have been talking and and come to find out she wants to take another ride on the Massey stick. She's married with a kid now, tho, and I am distant friends with her husband.

          As much as I would enjoy tearing that up one more time, it's not worth the risk of emotional attachment on her part and her husband finding out. I don't need it that bad. I'll go find another hole to crawl into that isn't going to split up a family.

          Comment


          • #6
            There is no game to beat

            just don't:

            - get married
            - put all your eggs in one basket (monogamy)
            - let women live with you
            - put up with bad behaviour

            and do

            - get laid
            - have fwbs/mltrs

            That's the pua community summarized in a nutshell.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Qlue View Post
              and do

              - get laid
              - have fwbs/mltrs

              That's the pua community summarized in a nutshell.
              Yeah, but by what means are you going to do this? Are you going to cut the legs out from underneath your best friend because his girl is offering it up to you?

              If you have higher priorities in life than the pu$$y, then it won't control you, and that's when you have it beat.

              Comment


              • #8
                This seems rather silly and abstract. You either satisfy your biological urges with real women you're attracted to or you don't and jack off a lot. You're winning in the first case, losing in the second. You will never win or lose for good, forever, t's a continuous process of satisfaction or dissatisfaction.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Peaks&Valleys View Post
                  Yeah, but by what means are you going to do this? Are you going to cut the legs out from underneath your best friend because his girl is offering it up to you?

                  If you have higher priorities in life than the pu$$y, then it won't control you, and that's when you have it beat.
                  I would have NEVER done this to my best friend, even in my worst days. If that is the definition, i beat the game before i even started.

                  What guys commonly refer to "having beaten the game" or "being above the game" is the feeling that occurs when one doesn't need to do much conscious stuff anymore and still get attraction from girls. I think its a very natural epiphany for most pua newbies who become players and its very helpful (believing they don't have to actively do something to get girls is making them much more attractive to girls).

                  Then, the next step would be to recognize that the game has rules or laws and if you follow them, you get success and if you don't, you don't get success. No matter how cool of a guy you are who thinks he has beaten the game or whatever, if you become needy with a certain girl, you will loose her for example. The game doesn't give a fuck about your ego, its rules are for everyone. Much like gravity doesn't care what kind of person you are, if you jump from a building, you die.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tank_ View Post
                    You either satisfy your biological urges with real women you're attracted to or you don't and jack off a lot. You're winning in the first case, losing in the second.
                    This is exactly what I'm talking about. If this is your mindset, then when you don't get laid, you will have failed. "well isn't that the point of websites like this? To get laid??" Yes! But, it's more about having the option(s) to get laid. Then being able to make a choice.

                    To flip the scripts: You ever see the hot girl at the bar that every guy wants to take home, only thing is, she leaves by herself? And I'm not talking about the AW running around talking to ten different groups of guys. I'm referring to the high quality chick that may be stopping in to see if any guys there match up to her standards, seeing that there are none, so then she bounces.

                    Originally posted by Tank_ View Post
                    You will never win or lose for good, forever, t's a continuous process of satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
                    If the only way to be satisfied is by getting laid, then yes, you will have a lot of dissatisfaction.


                    Originally posted by animal
                    if you become needy with a certain girl, you will loose her for example.
                    I understand your point in your post animal, BUT, to rebut this particular example, if you are above the pussy, then you will never become needy.
                    Hey, I want it as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean it needs to define me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Peaks&Valleys View Post
                      This is exactly what I'm talking about. If this is your mindset, then when you don't get laid, you will have failed. "well isn't that the point of websites like this? To get laid??" Yes! But, it's more about having the option(s) to get laid. Then being able to make a choice.

                      To flip the scripts: You ever see the hot girl at the bar that every guy wants to take home, only thing is, she leaves by herself? And I'm not talking about the AW running around talking to ten different groups of guys. I'm referring to the high quality chick that may be stopping in to see if any guys there match up to her standards, seeing that there are none, so then she bounces.


                      If the only way to be satisfied is by getting laid, then yes, you will have a lot of dissatisfaction.



                      I understand your point in your post animal, BUT, to rebut this particular example, if you are above the pussy, then you will never become needy.
                      Hey, I want it as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean it needs to define me.




                      You understand my point to the 'T' Peaks&Valleys.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You can't beat the game, because the game goes on forever...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Its not a game.

                          Especially: There is no win/lose.
                          You can choose to KJ up 'achievemnts' for yourself, but they still dont exist anywhere in reality. Its all in your head.

                          Sexual interaction is just an aspect of human nature. An aspect that you may chose to enjoy or not, regardless of how it materializes for you at any given time.

                          If you obscure it with many mind constructs (outcomes, concepts, status) you are less likely to enjoy it since you are inside your own head all the time, instead of enjoying life as it happens.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The community is about more than just pickup, it's about learning to be a real man and the best version of you that you can become. Not really a game to beat.

                            That said being a pua is a lot like being a pokemon sometimes, you level up and learn new moves and travel around the world beating on opponents in strange places

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                              Its not a game.

                              Especially: There is no win/lose.
                              You can choose to KJ up 'achievemnts' for yourself, but they still dont exist anywhere in reality. Its all in your head.

                              Sexual interaction is just an aspect of human nature. An aspect that you may chose to enjoy or not, regardless of how it materializes for you at any given time.

                              If you obscure it with many mind constructs (outcomes, concepts, status) you are less likely to enjoy it since you are inside your own head all the time, instead of enjoying life as it happens.
                              Yup.

                              "Congrats you beat the game!"



                              So exciting.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X