Introduction - Hi, to all!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction - Hi, to all!

Sup, everybody? It feels good to finaly find a great no BS forum like this. I've been lurking for some time now, and i gotta say that this forum gives some great quality advice.

I live in Serbia, i am about 5''11 1/2 and i will be 20 years of age in a month.
    Right now i am in a relationship, so i am more focused on some other stuff in life, but i am getting that old craving for the hunt.
    I first found out about PU at a young age. I was just coming home from school and i remember wondering "What the fuck is flirting exactly, and how do you do it?". So when i got home i fucked around a bit in the search engine and lo and behold, there it was. Double Your Datiing. Read through the book in a day. Got some awesome response from the girls in school so i thought i was superman. That lasted for about to months before they realised i was using the same lines on all of them. That's how i started my epic PU journey. Maybe in the beggining it did more damage than good, but now i am on top of my shit and i got to a point where consistency wasn't a problem.

But enough about that i joined your forum to connect with others and just give my 2 cents back.

Welcome!

That lasted for about to months before they realised i was using the same lines on all of them.
    Got to say, this made me laugh. But props for putting the material to work right away

Comment

Yeah, they hated me for quite some time after that. Thanks man, i was a kid drunk with that book power. xD

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you on board.

Comment

Working...
        X