Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60YOC QUESTION

Hey!

Everybody on this forum seems to be talk about 60YOC a lot, so I downloaded it, and frankly it is awesome! What it taught me the most was 'entitlement' and just a really solid mentality of 'everybody wants sex, so just start fucking!.'

My big question though, is, this style of game and thinking, is it just specifically tailored for night type shenanigans or can it be applied to daygame?? (the low energy not talking type deal).

I am generally a high energy person, so it taught me to get in touch with letting the girl talk. I've had some success with it, but more success with it than any other form of 'theory' out there (everything else just confuses me to be honest).

Im trying to jack up my ability with women, and have had very little success with Daygame recently, average with night game. Applying 60YOC mentalities and ideas to social circle game was solid, fucking solid.

Yes, of course. Sixty's method boils down to

1. Meet woman
    2. Don't break sexual tension
    3. Make an overt move and escalate to sex

You can do that during the day

Comment

I've been reading Gunwitch and Sixty's stuff as well.
      I think it works on the principle of state transference that is discussed a lot among PUAs.

So far this is my understanding of it -
      Basically you get yourself sexually aroused by thinking sexual thoughts about you and the woman you are talking to.
      You hold strong eye contact while talking to her and physically escalate while in this state.
      What you say is irrelevant.
      By law of state transference there is a chance that she will get aroused as well.
      Do the more experienced guys agree with this breakdown?

Seems like this is something you can perform at night or day time.

Comment

One thing about 60yoc that I would like answered by each pua on this board: how many of you have actually held onto a new girls hand until she pulled it away? (this takes some brass balls to do to a stranger) or am i wrong in understanding it and he's saying you should only do this to girls you already know?

every time i think i will do this to a girl am just meeting i chicken out. i kind of did it once and it was just really weird bc we both kept shaking hands like idiots and laughing. (I got that girls number but she refused to meet me).

Comment

The way to read theory is to understand WHAT it recommends and WHY, then try to incorporate some of its elements into your game.

Sixty talks specifically about nightgame, but obviously his key insights about tension etc apply in EVERY situation with a woman. In fact, I always thought it would be an absolute killer in social-circle game, as you seem to have independently discovered.

Since Gunwitch was mentioned, I'll say I disagree with the whole "be in a sexual state to inspire her into sexual state" theory. I regularly get women very aroused without myself getting into sexual state at all. In fact, these days it's pretty rare for me to get into sexual state with a woman before we're both in bed together, and I'd even suspect it hurts rather than helps me when that happens.

Comment

good looking loser and scotty do some 60 stuff...

About the hand holding i do it a lot here is a post about it.

One of the girls i laid, i attribute it to the milking the intro

Gun does a lot of day game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarzan View Post
              Since Gunwitch was mentioned, I'll say I disagree with the whole "be in a sexual state to inspire her into sexual state" theory. I regularly get women very aroused without myself getting into sexual state at all. In fact, these days it's pretty rare for me to get into sexual state with a woman before we're both in bed together, and I'd even suspect it hurts rather than helps me when that happens.
              So, these women do not even the least bit interest you sexually, until you're in bed? How can you avoid being in a sexual state around them, and how are you motivating yourself to get in bed with them?

Comment

Yeah there are no rules really, too many variables at play. Only suggestions of things that have worked for others.

I would say a sexual state early on can help, but like you would disagree that its even close to a requirement. I'm usually not horny till I'm in the sex location these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
                  how many of you have actually held onto a new girls hand until she pulled it away? (this takes some brass balls to do to a stranger) or am i wrong in understanding it and he's saying you should only do this to girls you already know?
                  I made this a habit awhile ago and it seems to help keep the sexual tension from the start.

i kind of did it once and it was just really weird bc we both kept shaking hands like idiots and laughing. (I got that girls number but she refused to meet me).
                  Holding hands until she pulls away isn't "I'm going to shake her hand because some guy told me to". It's about building that tension in a way that isn't inherently creepy. You don't just stand there and shake hands laughing. You are creating this connection, this tensions, and are showing that you aren't afraid of feeling sexual towards her. Everything should flow from that idea. How you shake hands, what you say while you're shaking hands, what you say when she doesn't immediately pull away should be the things that you would do if you were 100% comfortable with your desires.

Comment

Originally posted by ockwick View Post
                    So, these women do not even the least bit interest you sexually
                    No, this would be a very extreme and inaccurate way to put it. I won't approach a girl unless I find her attractive, and certainly wouldn't stay around her.

What I meant is that I'm LESS excited by these girls than, say, back when I had very little experience. I do feel a desire, it's just mild and well under control.

How can you avoid being in a sexual state around them
                    Not only do I not avoid it, but over the last several months I actively try to INCREASE the sexual tension, to make it more fun for myself, for example by delaying the major escalation to sex.

Still, I know what full-on sexual state feels like, and nowadays it's rare for me to get into that zone even when I try.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
                      One thing about 60yoc that I would like answered by each pua on this board: how many of you have actually held onto a new girls hand until she pulled it away? (this takes some brass balls to do to a stranger) or am i wrong in understanding it and he's saying you should only do this to girls you already know?

every time i think i will do this to a girl am just meeting i chicken out. i kind of did it once and it was just really weird bc we both kept shaking hands like idiots and laughing. (I got that girls number but she refused to meet me).
                      You shake hands with strangers when you meet them while introducing yourself sometime, right? You just have to shake hand and held on a bit longer with girls. Simple. And naturally, it would likely create tension between you and a girl. It was weird because you, her or both of you weren't comfortable feeling the tension when you shake her hand. Although, it does NOT guarantee to create sexual tension... you need to have sexual vibe and strong eye contact too while holding her hand (kino) to make sexual tension occur.

Comment

No, this would be a very extreme and inaccurate way to put it. I won't approach a girl unless I find her attractive, and certainly wouldn't stay around her.

What I meant is that I'm LESS excited by these girls than, say, back when I had very little experience. I do feel a desire, it's just mild and well under control.

Not only do I not avoid it, but over the last several months I actively try to INCREASE the sexual tension, to make it more fun for myself, for example by delaying the major escalation to sex.

Still, I know what full-on sexual state feels like, and nowadays it's rare for me to get into that zone even when I try.
                        I was wondering, because it appeared like you equated "sexual state" with "raging horniness", which is not what sexual state is about. As you confirmed above, that's sexual state, it of course starts low and increases over time as you get closer and closer to the lay, not full-on from the start (as people so often misunderstand about the concept, or many concepts lol)

ock

Comment

If someone isn't on purpose sub communicating sexual value, authority frame and masculinity in some combination (which sexual state does for a beginner to intermediate guy naturally without him having to think about it), OR actually entering the sexual state itself....

They:

A. Won't be inclined to escalate.

B. Won't induce any reciprocal sexual vibe back and forth with a woman, beyond their physical looks.

That's the egghead version of "if you don't get her matching your state, you aren't male/dominant to her female/submissive and she won't follow, so she is in charge and it isn't influence, it's her choosing you" or ....... volume game and looks.

It isn't theory it's science Tarzan, i've extensive explained this in a post where a guy asked for a definitive explanation of how attraction/arousal happens, and I gave the science behind it from my materials for free to explain it.

Don't throw me under the bus because you don't fully to a high degree understand the game. I do. You and 60yoc are both welcome.

Gun

Comment

How does somebody like myself, who is CAN be high energy (depending on state) which inclines me to talk more.

Ive found as I've switched to the 60YOC style of things I generally am talking slower and at a low pace, which isn't FULLY congruent in some situations. I have got laid more in these states, but I am naturally more bubbly. What do I do in this situation?

Would it be to be quiet and let the sexual energy flow and only show her the funner side once we've fucked?

I do get this because most of my lays have come from when I've been exhausted or I want to get rid of the girl, but just confused as what to think of it all. The same thing happens when I KNOW I've got the girl hooked. Im trying to figure out a way to influence this more and understand it obviously.

Comment

State transferal is THE BEST SHIT! Like, you can do it in 0.2 seconds across a packed dance floor. Its the stuff that insta-makeouts are made of etc etc.. Its the 'Superman Equivalent'. You can gleam how heavily I rely on it, if you look at my game model (). (All the stuff enclosed in <>)
                              Last edited by ijjjji; 01-30-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X