X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech
    replied
    Originally posted by Trestristestigres View Post
    How long does one become good when using 60 YOC method? 1 month?
    Depends, do you have any innate social skills? Do you have enough confidence? Do you have any reference experience with women?

If you (like me) started from zero with hardly any social skill or confidence with women, then it's going to take years to get to a point where you can bring new women into your life.

I guess the real answer is, it's all up to you.

- Tech

Leave a comment:

• tov
    replied
    Originally posted by Trestristestigres View Post
    I don't believe you'll ever get as good as 60 in 30 days.I don't think you can do much of anything in 30 days without a hella strong backup game. I will say that the moment I started using 60s stuff back in the day, my game increased at least 10 fold instantly. This might have been right time, right place for me but I can't sing the praises of 60 for my personal life and for my seduction life.

Leave a comment:

• Trestristestigres
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Art Vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarzan View Post
    A lot of it is in my Basics post about gauging her attraction. It's here in the Rookie forum. A DTF girl will generally display at least a few, often several indications of attraction.

Depends. The KEY is to learn how to read girls, and realize quickly what they're comfortable with. Some DTF girls aren't comfortable with invasion of their personal space right off the bat, especially not in public. You have to be SENSITIVE and CALIBRATE.

I glanced at your thread, and I'd have to say I pretty much never get the signs of attraction that you described right off an approach, even when doing a textbook example of a perfect approach (i.e. posture, voice projection, eye contact are all perfect). In fact my last daygame lay was clearly losing interest and I almost stalled out and lost her before I was able to get her number.

You said you're short and very unattractive. I'm slightly above average, maybe a 6-6.5 at best. So you must be doing something to elicit those types of responses from girls. Unless you're playing a numbers game and literally approaching 50-100+ girls until you find one that's into you.

Leave a comment:

• Tarzan
    replied
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    But would you be able to elaborate a little more on how you screen girls these days and find ones that are DTF/down for insta-dates?
    A lot of it is in my Basics post about gauging her attraction. It's here in the Rookie forum. A DTF girl will generally display at least a few, often several indications of attraction.

I'm assuming by "behave and respond," you mean longer-than-normal seductive eye contact, and getting closer/getting in their personal space a bit. Do you do that right off the approach?
    Depends. The KEY is to learn how to read girls, and realize quickly what they're comfortable with. Some DTF girls aren't comfortable with invasion of their personal space right off the bat, especially not in public. You have to be SENSITIVE and CALIBRATE.

Leave a comment:

• Art Vandelay
    replied
    Thanks.

But would you be able to elaborate a little more on how you screen girls these days and find ones that are DTF/down for insta-dates? I'm assuming by "behave and respond," you mean longer-than-normal seductive eye contact, and getting closer/getting in their personal space a bit. Do you do that right off the approach?

Last week I number closed a legit 9 in an upscale mall. I did 60's hand holding/hand rubbing thing after approaching her and shaking her hand and introducing myself. She didn't take her hand away, so eventually I tried to insta-date her to a coffee date but she said she was meeting a friend already. Few days later, I go to schedule a date, but she says she's out of town. I left it at that.

I've got a lot time to do some daygame this next week, so I'd like to work on my screening.

Originally posted by Tarzan View Post
    During the date. On the approach, I only escalate the vibe in ways that are not easily observable from the outside, such as the way I look at her, behave and respond. I don't do aggressive kino and DEFINITELY do not escalate on the approach. One of my biggest peeves with commercial daygame "coaches" is how they post videos of themselves making out with girls on the approach. I've done that in the past, it's not really that "advanced" for someone with 2-3 years of solid experience, but what they don't show you is that virtually 100% OF THESE GIRLS FLAKE LATER.

It's the type of flashy game that gets them business but doesn't actually help anyone. So, part of the 99% of the "seduction industry" ;-)

As a rule, if you can actually lay the girl, she will let you change venues so you can escalate her in at least semi-isolation. Most girls will let you fully isolate them to your place so the entire escalation is discrete and followed immediately by tension-relieving sex. It's not at all unusual for me to barely touch the girl before I take her back to my place, and it's actually easier to escalate to sex in one smooth motion.

Leave a comment:

• Tarzan
    replied
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Is this during a date, or when you initially approach girls in daygame?
    During the date. On the approach, I only escalate the vibe in ways that are not easily observable from the outside, such as the way I look at her, behave and respond. I don't do aggressive kino and DEFINITELY do not escalate on the approach. One of my biggest peeves with commercial daygame "coaches" is how they post videos of themselves making out with girls on the approach. I've done that in the past, it's not really that "advanced" for someone with 2-3 years of solid experience, but what they don't show you is that virtually 100% OF THESE GIRLS FLAKE LATER.

It's the type of flashy game that gets them business but doesn't actually help anyone. So, part of the 99% of the "seduction industry" ;-)

As a rule, if you can actually lay the girl, she will let you change venues so you can escalate her in at least semi-isolation. Most girls will let you fully isolate them to your place so the entire escalation is discrete and followed immediately by tension-relieving sex. It's not at all unusual for me to barely touch the girl before I take her back to my place, and it's actually easier to escalate to sex in one smooth motion.

I'm still testing this out on cold approach daygame, but I've mostly been lazy and relying on dating apps.
    As I've told others who asked me over PM: dating apps like Tinder are far easier and more efficient than daygame if you can make them work, especially if you're a good-looking guy. I personally know guys who totally suck at any sort of cold-approach, yet lay multiple 7-8s per month from Tinder. The main reason I'm doing daygame is because I had no success with dating apps, either sites or Tinder.

Leave a comment:

• ShazPua
    replied
    I feel like this topic has attracted some of the biggest guys in this forum! Pretty good to see!

Went crazy last night with 60YOC at one of the usual places, and it was actually pretty damn successful. All of them were just me staring at the girl smiling like I wanted to fuck her, while she flustered under the pressure. In all instances as soon as her friends got bored and walked away they grabbed my face and made out with me just to relieve tension.

Im still not 100% adept at this, but this is definitely something that really works for me.

I really like some of your ideas Gunwitch

Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post
    Back to what pureevil said: Seduction is certainly more fun while in a sexual state though!
    Gun
    oh yeah

EDIT: Trying to maintain this while doing texting and longer game, is this still possible in your opinion?
    Last edited by ShazPua; 01-31-2015, 05:25 AM. Reason: Additional Question

Leave a comment:

• format
    replied
    Somehow you are projecting sexual state at some level. Women aren't banging you because you are a really great dancer. That's not how it works.

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    That is absolutely not true... As i said most of my seductions in the dancefloor are pure sexual arousal, and only about 5 girls have manage to get me horny dancing.

Leave a comment:

• Gunwitch
    replied
    Originally posted by pureevil View Post
    The state can help guide the actions, but once you know what action to take that's all you really need.

Seduction is certainly more fun while in a sexual state though!
    Tarzan actually said he 'suspects' it hurts game. This simply isn't the case unless someone is overtly showing it.

It's easier to have a fair amount of your escalation, dominance, and subcommunicated value on auto pilot as a state, so that you can focus on more charismatic outer game, social gambits, strong verbals etc.

Sitting and remembering to do eye contact properly, escalate kino, project an attractive voice and 10 other things (plus hell, put off phermones, or match up neural waves or some other shit we don't fully understand yet) can all be done with a really slow back burner state you just "go in to" when dealing with women. Then you don't have to focus on all the body language, masculinity, "alphaness" and outright physicality. It happens naturally while you run other game.

Micro managing ALL of the "triggers" when you could just be letting the basics get covered by state, that yeah like you said makes it a lot funner in the first place isn't the way to go.

After a LOT of time in the field, you can have most everything on auto pilot and don't HAVE to enter the state to achieve them all without thinking about them, but then when you do its as pureevil said funner anyway. It certainly doesn't hurt your game accomplishing these things by a state, your suspicion/theory is wrong there Tarzan.

Give it a FAIR try (again don't start looking at her like a piece of meat, while most new guys could do with a lot MORE of just that vs hiding their peenies up inside themselves) and you will see that they don't assume.... slightest bit of sexuality detected = you are a loser who is fawning over her.

Absence of it also doesn't make her feel as if you are an alpha male or high status man etc either. These are junk theories. These are projections of what she is thinking based on your theories, there is no truth to it psychologically.

Tarzan either you are really really fuckin good and in field a lot, and have a lot of this stuff on automatic. So you are walking on eggshells not to fuck with your methods at all because you are doing so well, "ain't broke don't fix it". Or you are getting by on looks. Or you simply don't understand what I am talking about at all and/or aren't interacting with women much to not get the lack of "focus" on your state that women have up until late game. This is why I said that what new guys would feel like is "being a pervert", most women wouldn't even notice outwardly at any judgement level, because the guys are so stifled and inside themselves state wise. They would feel like they are staring her down like a wild animal, and she wouldn't even notice it consciously because she isn't sitting and micro analyzing everything he is doing. They probably also wouldn't be a natural strong actor that would project it noticeably either.

(side note there are cultural differences worth mentioning here too. Middle Eastern and South American men who weren't raised in the USA, that aren't intimidated by women at their core for example, aren't well advised to "let it all out" haha. Well known true stereotype there, those guys don't tend to be ashamed to be sexual and dominant and such, and can even need to tone it back a notch to do cold approach pickups.)

Just saying, analyze this stuff, before throwing it out there to eschew using state in pickup.

Again back to the acting, projecting, her noticing it example. Some actors have won Oscars with classic, and others with method acting techniques, and given great performances both, some just get lucky and play the role they were meant for (looks in this metaphor haha).
    That is all a fair amount of pickup is, a performance. While you might legit be really good technically, like a classic actor, that doesn't mean method acting is a shit way to give a performance, is what I am saying in a nuttshell.

Back to what pureevil said: Seduction is certainly more fun while in a sexual state though!

That's the state/method actor style of thinking, "lets pretend" "lets play" lets have fun. I feel it's always more flexible for a new chaotic situation that comes up. I don't wanna go "ok a dragon is chasing me, what would my eye brows be doing" I wanna go "ok how would I actually FEEL, lets pretend there is a dragon, its huge, I can feel its fuckin presence it is so large, agggg". Then my eyebrows do that anyway.

Same as a classic pickup example i've talked about before, end of the night, i'm about to get this chick to come home with me and get in my car. Her friends go "its a paaaaaarty! aghhh, COME WITH US AND THESE GUYS!", I don't go "oh shit what do I DO, I don't have a tactic for this". I don't panic, I don't grab a number and let her go get fucked by someone else after I worked her, I am in state, I am assuming attraction and rapport with this chick, I am fuckin "ON". She says she is going with them, and I go "fuck yeah" and get in the back of these strange guys car with her and her friends. The friends, the dudes, all look at me like "who the fuck are you motherfucker" I smile and say hi to everyone and go right back to grinding up on her. No one else even hit on her really, they probably assumed we were together, and that's how it stayed. State can carry you through the situations where there is no "technical" to be had.

Gun

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by format View Post
    If there's no sexual state, then there's basically no seduction going on. It's basically just her being attracted to you based on your looks.

That is absolutely not true... As i said most of my seductions in the dancefloor are pure sexual arousal, and only about 5 girls have manage to get me horny dancing.

Leave a comment:

• pureevil
    replied
    Originally posted by format View Post
    If there's no sexual state, then there's basically no seduction going on. It's basically just her being attracted to you based on your looks.
    Looks, style, vibe, etc. Yes.

But there can still be seduction going on. I've gone through the motions before, gotten a girl horny, brought her home, and passed out without fucking her cause my balls were already empty and I didn't want any of it to begin with, I just did the whole thing out of habit lol. To me it can be done.

Not something I want to really argue though, no need to discount the value of "sexual state." Gunwich's point is solid.

Leave a comment:

• format
    replied

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
    I think the point is you can pull all the triggers in the girl without being in a "sexual state" yourself.

So all the science is still there, you're still being dominant, leading a girl, ragging on her, etc, but you don't necessarily have to be actively turned on. You can get a girl horny without being horny yourself.

To me its the actions that matter, no so much the state. The state can help guide the actions, but once you know what action to take that's all you really need.

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    I think the point is you can pull all the triggers in the girl without being in a "sexual state" yourself.
    ^ i think that is what tarzan is saying as well... When i seduce in the dancefloor for example, i really do not get aroused, but i arouse the girl a lot(doing the bubble).

Leave a comment:

• pureevil
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post
    There might be more than one way to skin a cat, but I have explained mine in detail and many people use it and it works, it is a core fundamental of the entire community, and most game that people use who are good cold approach pickup artists. I and many others don't understand your game as is obvious by the comments. I don't understand what it is you are doing. But I think i've explained what I do, and people have done it long enough for it to the be exception (you) not the rule that it doesn't jive with people.

So all the science is still there, you're still being dominant, leading a girl, ragging on her, etc, but you don't necessarily have to be actively turned on. You can get a girl horny without being horny yourself.

To me its the actions that matter, no so much the state. The state can help guide the actions, but once you know what action to take that's all you really need.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X