Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick-Up IS DIFFICULT (If you think it's easy is because you suck)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick-Up IS DIFFICULT (If you think it's easy is because you suck)

I laugh at people faces when they tell me that pick-up is easy. Approaching stranger is NOT NATURAL. We have genetic codes that make us fear strangers. Most people have to be drunk or high in order to be successful in pick-up. There are people in the military that shit their pants when they approach a random women in the street. It's easy to fuck girls in social circles. It's very basic. To pick a women in the streets while being sober you need skills and courage. There are dating coaches out there that teach cold approach without any kind of experience in the field. I suffered a lot of pain in order to be free from fear. I don't drink or use any drugs. I can pull everytime I go out because I have studied and trained very hard.

PU is difficult (for me).
    Read this: "the person who quails with everything is stupid." (Heraclitus)

Comment

Welcome to sedfast. I'm writing this because I recognize you:

A lot of us enjoy this forum because it is a safe-haven from all the commercial stuff. If you're here to self-promote, I suggest posting field reports and technical stuff rather than using click-bait thread titles and Facebook sales copy status stuff. Also, while we all appreciate a good blurb about inner game and some pictures, there is always room for contribution in the Player Guide.

http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay...8-Player-Guide

This isn't just a forum with good SEO / promotion and a shit-ton of newbs (not that being new is bad), we actually have a pretty solid community here. It's probably the best forum that isn't behind a pay-wall. I.e., take of your shoes, bro, this is hallowed ground.

Comment

Yeah, really.. try to contribute with value in stead of just sucking value from this place.

Comment

The pictures! Hahahahaha

Comment

If this thread was created by the guy that I think it was created by (I mean how many guys call themselves Satori PUA), then he's the same guy selling workshops in NYC. I believe that he is only here to troll.

Comment

I've seen you coached a nerdy Asian guy in LES last summer when I visited NYC. I wanted to come up and say hello but you seemed to be busy coaching so I just observed and let you be.

I heard and met some RSD guys of NYC inner circle said that you are actually egotistical douche in real life.

Comment

Thanks for posting guys. It's always better when the community self-regulates so that its actions and opinions can be seen as more democratic.

That said, let's give the guy a chance to respond and contribute. If it's not a good fit, I'm sure it'll sort itself out either voluntarily or through the mods.

Welcome, but please try to offer value and not just sales.

Comment

Originally posted by satori pua View Post
                  Approaching stranger is NOT NATURAL.
                  Statements like these are the first step of turning a seemingly normal guy into a anti-social weirdo IMO. "Approaching" strangers is very natural. Normal people outside the community do it all the time, I know I did.

Comment

Originally posted by satori pua View Post
                    I laugh at people faces when they tell me that pick-up is easy. Approaching stranger is NOT NATURAL. We have genetic codes that make us fear strangers. Most people have to be drunk or high in order to be successful in pick-up. There are people in the military that shit their pants when they approach a random women in the street. It's easy to fuck girls in social circles. It's very basic. To pick a women in the streets while being sober you need skills and courage. There are dating coaches out there that teach cold approach without any kind of experience in the field. I suffered a lot of pain in order to be free from fear. I don't drink or use any drugs. I can pull everytime I go out because I have studied and trained very hard.

While AA never really goes away. I have gotten to a stage now, where I crave AA, that energy, that thrill! I love it.

Approaching new women is something that I enjoy a lot. Have a brainwashed myself to be like this? No, I think I just got rid of the bullshit i was taught as a child.

On my way home tonight, before I meet a woman for a first date, I will approach another woman. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
                      I crave AA
                      Nice. (Hate the sig though. Please stop shouting.)

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Kai View Post
                        Welcome to sedfast. I'm writing this because I recognize you:

A lot of us enjoy this forum because it is a safe-haven from all the commercial stuff. If you're here to self-promote, I suggest posting field reports and technical stuff rather than using click-bait thread titles and Facebook sales copy status stuff. Also, while we all appreciate a good blurb about inner game and some pictures, there is always room for contribution in the Player Guide.

http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay...8-Player-Guide

This isn't just a forum with good SEO / promotion and a shit-ton of newbs (not that being new is bad), we actually have a pretty solid community here. It's probably the best forum that isn't behind a pay-wall. I.e., take of your shoes, bro, this is hallowed ground.

I understand and I respect all of you. I will write useful articles and post to help you guys. Feel free in asking me any questions

Comment

Originally posted by Daigoro View Post
                          Thanks for posting guys. It's always better when the community self-regulates so that its actions and opinions can be seen as more democratic.

That said, let's give the guy a chance to respond and contribute. If it's not a good fit, I'm sure it'll sort itself out either voluntarily or through the mods.

Welcome, but please try to offer value and not just sales.

No really, I am the opposite of that. Sometimes people piss me off. I don't like when random people approach me when I am recording infield videos, dating girls or when I am with a family member that don't know that I am a PUA. When I tell them to be more discrete they get mad and then they tell everyone that I am a dauche. It's OK if you approach me while I am coaching or just walking by. Don't approach me when I am with a girl.

Comment

AA do go way

Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
                            While AA never really goes away. I have gotten to a stage now, where I crave AA, that energy, that thrill! I love it.

Approaching new women is something that I enjoy a lot. Have a brainwashed myself to be like this? No, I think I just got rid of the bullshit i was taught as a child.

On my way home tonight, before I meet a woman for a first date, I will approach another woman. I love it.
                            AA do go away. Anxiety becomes into excitement. You need to learn how to transform that energy. I sing opera. When I sing sad operatic songs I have to feel my sadness and then use that energy to increase my courage and powers while singing

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                              Statements like these are the first step of turning a seemingly normal guy into a anti-social weirdo IMO. "Approaching" strangers is very natural. Normal people outside the community do it all the time, I know I did.
                              Approaching random women in the street with the purpose of having sex with them in not natural. Ask your mom and your grandma how many times she had sex with a random guys in the street or ask your father how many times he had sex with random women in the street.

Comment

Working...
                              X