Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consistent daygame results with residents of your own city?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consistent daygame results with residents of your own city?

Most of the successful in-field video of daygame pick-ups that I've seen has involved either the guy or the girl being a tourist in the city at the time the encounter takes place, or sometimes both of them. I think this greatly increases the chances that things will escalate quickly to sex, since the relationship is implicitly short-term, and if the girl is a tourist she is probably in the mood for new experiences and adventure.

Does anybody know of any PUAs getting consistent daygame results with residents of their own city, or any theory material or FRs about this?

Check out the black dude who games tourist chicks in Times Square new yorj. He has a goofy white side kick. Fun videos of his pu through lays wearing Google glass knockoffs. Kind of creepy actually.

My take away was daygame requires u to have a venue near city center + not highly value your own day time hours (be jobless or a professional pua).

Keep in mind their success rate is probably abysmal like 3 percent. They only show u a bunch of successes. Gives impression they're killing it. Lol.

Daygame is notoriously hard. Cold approaching locals is especially tough. Tourists are much easier to open bc their thrill and emotions run high in a new city. Plus they're usually eager to be chatted up by nonthreatening locals. An offer of hospitality like coffee is part of their "experience".

The goofball sidekick offers to get a smoothie with girls. They act like girls say yes bc he's got skills. In fact it's more bc he's a nonthreatening local offering a foodie/cultural experience to a tourist.

Some of the girls appear to be local but immigrants nonetheless.

Comment

Its going on a daygame "sarge" that produces low-ratio results. . trying to cold game girls who are in an entirely different headspace. If you're "sarging," then tourist will be in a "warm" and "interactive/social" mindset during the day, so they're easier.

I personally just go about my day, giving off great vibes to everyone I come in contact with, setting myself up for IOIs from cute girls who usually end up being residents (I live in a very target-dense area). When I get one, I act on it. I never go "sarging" during the day (or ever), but I meet most of the girls I fuck during the day by being charming to everyone and capitalizing on opportunity.

EDIT - Just noticed this was "rookie" though (I just go to "whats new" I don't usually check the specific forum). Do not let my post discourage you from day game "sarging" in order to build your skillsets. That step is essential. My advice is never for rookies!

Comment

I think sarging is good for building rookie skillsets and confidence.

I just wish someone explicitly told me that all those numbers I got were not worth following up on. Or to follow an ijji method once I got them. It was discouraging trying to follow up on all of them and having it go nowhere. Then ur left analyzing.
        Last edited by Travel&Museums; 03-03-2015, 03:08 PM.

Comment

My last 10 lays, 9 of them were locals and 1 tourist.

You can sorta tailor your game to the city and it can somewhat improve your results. (This makes like 10-20% difference)

One of the major ways is through fashion.
          As I got more field experience, I started tailoring my fashion to what was getting good results in the city vs. not.
          Little by little I realized I was starting to look like the top 0.1% of alpha dudes in the city.
          It was weird!

I still have my individual style that I started off with, but funneled into what the city thinks is alpha.

Comment

Just a measure of skill level. Everywhere I've lived in I knew someone who was average looking and laid local hotties regularly with daygame. In all cases the guy had good game and a cool fun vibe. I've noticed aside from personal preferences and being more enjoyable for different personality types, there's nothing really special about any kind of game, it's always the guy more than anything. What the guy's personality and vibe matters like 99% of his results, where he goes to meet girls matters 1%, as long as he generally likes it. If the guy only gets tourists it's just a sign of weaker skills/game, but still better than novice level because he gets something with some regularity.

All the London daygamers end up hitting on foreign girls because foreigners are 50% of London and British girls aren't that hot typically. You'd notice this too if you did daygame there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tank_ View Post
              Just a measure of skill level. Everywhere I've lived in I knew someone who was average looking and laid local hotties regularly with daygame. In all cases the guy had good game and a cool fun vibe. I've noticed aside from personal preferences and being more enjoyable for different personality types, there's nothing really special about any kind of game, it's always the guy more than anything. What the guy's personality and vibe matters like 99% of his results, where he goes to meet girls matters 1%, as long as he generally likes it. If the guy only gets tourists it's just a sign of weaker skills/game, but still better than novice level because he gets something with some regularity.

All the London daygamers end up hitting on foreign girls because foreigners are 50% of London and British girls aren't that hot typically. You'd notice this too if you did daygame there.
              How is day game in Eastern Europe? I've heard good things about those countries.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingMonkey View Post
                How is day game in Eastern Europe? I've heard good things about those countries.
                wonder this myself. worth living in one of the capitals for a summer? I'd like to game some east euro girls for comparison.

Comment

What Pureevil said. The girls I met in daylight always came through a 'social', 'work', 'shopping' or 'coffee shop' type of setting.

Comment

Paul Janka is the king, especially if you can get hold of the video series he released about 5 years ago I believe where he's in a hat and sunglasses. I go about 1/15 or 7% lay rate which seems to be the top end of what to expect as the numbers correlate with Paul Janka and Chris from GLL. Krauser is also terrific, he goes about 4% with very technical, solid analysis, he's a great example of an average looking guy who has maxed out his style and game. Also Steve Jabba has great videos.

Comment

^ Yeah my rate at top form doing everything right is about 11% 1 in 9.
                      BUT doing everything super clean is very annoying for me, so I purposely do sloppy game, botch sets, experiment etc.

In the short run it fucks up my ratio, in the long run it keeps me in the game and keeps it fun.
                      That's why it's not a super important factor to worry about ratios. It's a factor, but not a major one IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                        Its going on a daygame "sarge" that produces low-ratio results. . trying to cold game girls who are in an entirely different headspace. If you're "sarging," then tourist will be in a "warm" and "interactive/social" mindset during the day, so they're easier.

I personally just go about my day, giving off great vibes to everyone I come in contact with, setting myself up for IOIs from cute girls who usually end up being residents (I live in a very target-dense area). When I get one, I act on it. I never go "sarging" during the day (or ever), but I meet most of the girls I fuck during the day by being charming to everyone and capitalizing on opportunity.

EDIT - Just noticed this was "rookie" though (I just go to "whats new" I don't usually check the specific forum). Do not let my post discourage you from day game "sarging" in order to build your skillsets. That step is essential. My advice is never for rookies!
                        I actually think your advice is good for newbies. The problem with "sarging" is that you can quickly build bad reference experiences. I think it's better to start just being very social and realize that girls are actually really nice and that you can chat with them. Then when you have that down you can start trying to push it.

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
                        My last 10 lays, 9 of them were locals and 1 tourist.

You can sorta tailor your game to the city and it can somewhat improve your results. (This makes like 10-20% difference)

One of the major ways is through fashion.
                        As I got more field experience, I started tailoring my fashion to what was getting good results in the city vs. not.
                        Little by little I realized I was starting to look like the top 0.1% of alpha dudes in the city.
                        It was weird!

I still have my individual style that I started off with, but funneled into what the city thinks is alpha.
                        Yeah, I definitely think the city should be taken into great account.

How do you know what is the "alpha" of the city though? I guess copying popular celebrities is one idea. For example trying to look like the sixth member of Oasis when are in Manchester.

Comment

Working...
                        X