Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup y'all.

Sup everyone.

I'v been reading this forum for a while and I'v decided to make the jump and start interacting with you a bit. I'm Canadian, I live in Sherbrooke, Québec (Near Montréal/U.S. Border) in Canada. My name is Mat. I'm 27, soon to be 28.

I was an active member and admin on another relationship forum for a while but retired from there about 2 years ago.

I am far from perfect but I'd say I'm experienced in the game. I'm here to have fun, share stories, maybe help people and learn as well from other users.

My current goals in life right now: Start my own business and find a sane girl to start a lasting relationship with. Even with my experience I'm still having a hard time finding the right girl. Fucking/pickup is a thing, building something real l is another '' paire de manche '' as we say in french.

So anyways, I just wanted to say hi. I'm looking forward to interact with y'all.

Welcome! Great to have another fellow Canadian here

Do you have any ongoing relationships with girls at the moment?

Comment

I just came out of a relationship and I am currently in a new one that seems to be heading for a wall too.

The first one, girl was very attractive, fun, my friends loved her, sex was off the chart amazing. But then the stupid part of me decided since we were so close I could start talking honestly to her about my anxieties, fears, life goals and perceptions of the world in general. I would never do that before because I never wanted to open myself, but as I am getting older, I'm looking for something a bit more serious so I feel the need to talk about who I really am at some point.

Big mistake here. The girl confronted me a few days later and told me she wanted to have kids and a house and I was obviously not ready for that. She was actually right. I'm not ready for that. But it still hurt a lot, I felt like I wasn't a man.

-----

So I moved on from there. Have a few lays here and there. Had sex for the first time with a Jewish girl between (lolz) it was pretty amazing. Girl was a total slut.

-----

Recently I went into a bar and met a very cute blond girl. We had a blast at the bar so I took her number and invited her for a drink a few days later. The date was pretty cool and the girl was very interesting, smart and fun. Her body to me was an easy 9/10. Told me she was in college and all. But just a few days ago she told me she lied to me, she's not in college yet and she's just 17.

So I was pretty pissed. Since I liked her, I decided to give her a chance and keep on seeing her for a bit but you see, yesterday I took her to the park for a walk and it was painfully awkward. So I'm not sure I'll call her back.

On top of that, even thought she has a very hot (young) body girls at that age are so insecure she would never let me fuck her with the lights on. She would try to block my view when I tried to look at her naked. And she would often hurt my dick while touching me because she didn't seem to know that an uncut guy has freaking skin attached to the top of his dick. So overall the sex was kinda awful.

So my situation right now is kinda meh.

What about you man ?

Comment

Originally posted by Teki_Latex View Post
        I just came out of a relationship and I am currently in a new one that seems to be heading for a wall too.

The first one, girl was very attractive, fun, my friends loved her, sex was off the chart amazing. But then the stupid part of me decided since we were so close I could start talking honestly to her about my anxieties, fears, life goals and perceptions of the world in general. I would never do that before because I never wanted to open myself, but as I am getting older, I'm looking for something a bit more serious so I feel the need to talk about who I really am at some point.

Big mistake here. The girl confronted me a few days later and told me she wanted to have kids and a house and I was obviously not ready for that. She was actually right. I'm not ready for that. But it still hurt a lot, I felt like I wasn't a man.
        I don't actually read that as a mistake at all. It seems you and her were looking for very different things, so maybe it was good that you aired that stuff - you're both free to pursue your own goals and better suited partners. Why do you think it was a mistake?

Also, how long ago did that happen?

So I moved on from there. Have a few lays here and there. Had sex for the first time with a Jewish girl between (lolz) it was pretty amazing.
        Nice.

Girl was a total slut.
        Just curious, what do you mean by this? If you've been reading this forum a while, you probably already know we're not super into the whole slut-shaming thing here...unless of course, you meant this sentence as a compliment?

Recently I went into a bar and met a very cute blond girl. We had a blast at the bar so I took her number and invited her for a drink a few days later. The date was pretty cool and the girl was very interesting, smart and fun. Her body to me was an easy 9/10. Told me she was in college and all. But just a few days ago she told me she lied to me, she's not in college yet and she's just 17.

So I was pretty pissed. Since I liked her, I decided to give her a chance and keep on seeing her for a bit but you see, yesterday I took her to the park for a walk and it was painfully awkward. So I'm not sure I'll call her back.

On top of that, even thought she has a very hot (young) body girls at that age are so insecure she would never let me fuck her with the lights on. She would try to block my view when I tried to look at her naked. And she would often hurt my dick while touching me because she didn't seem to know that an uncut guy has freaking skin attached to the top of his dick. So overall the sex was kinda awful.
        Sorry to hear that. Yeah...watch out with the age thing man...that can open up a world a trouble if you're not careful.

What about you man ?
        Well, I haven't had any new girls about a month now, but things on the sex front are still pretty good.

I'm in a few weird grey-area poly-amorous set-ups right now, haha.

Got a couple of friends in my social circle that I hook up with now and then. One of them is in an open relationship with a guy from back in the states, and the other is just enjoying her own harem of guys at the moment, so it's nice to know we know where we stand, neither of us wants anything more serious.

My favorite girl at the moment (here's how I met her, if you're interested) is on vacation for a month and a half, which is around the amount of time we'd been fucking before she left, so I'm hoping we pick up right where we left off when she gets back in a few weeks. I'm also hoping to develops into something a bit more serious, too, she's a really fucking cool girl.

I've just started seeing the chick from this report again (scheduling conflicts for over a month), but we didn't bang the second time we hung out, so I'm not sure that's going to pan out. She wants to see me again this week, and I'm going to pitch a meet straight to my neighborhood, so I'll give it one more shot and see where it goes.

Lastly, I'm really pushing the boundaries with another friend/lover of mine. We got close over the last few months, because she went through a really tough time (we're talking miscarriage, and then guy who knocked her up dumping her instantly after, and even more stuff about as serious) and she didn't have many people to talk to. A few weeks ago, we hooked up, and afterward, I was worrying a bit that I might be getting myself into too much of a situation there. But she's actually been really chill about it. She knows I'm seeing other girls, and we've been hooking up around once a week now with no issues...and she just hired me to work at her bar on the weekends...so now she's sort of my boss as well...

So...yeah...I'm thinking that last one might be worth a thread of its own...

Actually, I didn't realize how much stuff I'd gotten myself into until I wrote it all out there for you, lol.

Comment

I say it was a mistake because I wish it would have kept going for a bit longer. Everything was amazing with this girl, we were really a great fit until that happened. I mean we had gotten to a point where we met our families and shit. I don't know. I just wish it didn't end like that.

For the age thing, yeah, I wasn't worried legally but more socially. Like if people around knew I was banging a girl that age I would probably be seen as a fucking creep/looser.

By the way when I said slut, I said it in a positive way. To me slut means the girl is fun in bed.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Actually, I didn't realize how much stuff I'd gotten myself into until I wrote it all out there for you, lol.
          Hahahaha! That's great. Yeah it sounds like you're overall an active guy and you plant seeds here and there. That's a very good thing to do. That open/friendly relationship you talked about is really nice, I love when that happens. When you just meet a cool girl that you can hook up with from time to time and she/they don't freak out or go bananas because you just want sex. I wish I took care a bit more of these relationships. When you have no one else around its always cool to have a backup.

I will definitely read your reports, dude.

Comment

Working...
          X