• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self expression

Comment

Originally posted by FiscalPistol View Post
      Self expression
      Express yourself in a journal. You are taking value with this disaster. Write succinct shit that we can connect with you on so that we can all be here with you. It's not our mission to hear others self-express, but rather to get more women for ourselves and other members here. Your shit show distracts from that.
      -Supernova

Comment

This is as succinct as I could make it. Do you mean journal as 'personal diary' that only I read? Because that defeats the purpose, I want to share this and get other points of view. Or do you mean there is some option to turn this thread into a journal, because I was looking for that and couldn't find it.

Self-expression is a way to connect. I did try my best to make it entertaining and readable.

If you don't want to read it that's totally up to you. Anyways, thank you for your comment.

Comment

I don't know. I wouldn't say it's the distraction Supernova makes it out to be. The title is pretty self explanatory.

That said, you might want to take the extra time to reflect and include some bullet point lessons or a tl/dr for courtesy.

The content is a bit journal-y, but there are lessons if you dig deep enough...

Comment

I can do that, it will serve as a self-analysis exercise, biased though. I will try my best to take hind-sight perspective. I understand your point. I will change the thread title to include 'journal'.

My idea was to give context, to relate the 'game journey'. A bit like Bodi with '1000 sluts', talk about the mind-fuck hurdles to ferret out the meta-weasling.

I apreciate the oportunity to have a forum like this were I can share this deeply personal stuff. For that I am very grateful.

Comment

Ah you at least have an entertaining way with words. And the content wasn't half-bad.. just not purely seduction related

Now bring your brother here, isn't "Summer of Love" season 5 about to premiere on the reports board ? (Cmon ppl shud get this one)

Comment

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
                Ah you at least have an entertaining way with words. And the content wasn't half-bad..
                Thank you bazoom!

Comment

Originally posted by FiscalPistol View Post
                  This is as succinct as I could make it. Do you mean journal as 'personal diary' that only I read? Because that defeats the purpose, I want to share this and get other points of view. Or do you mean there is some option to turn this thread into a journal, because I was looking for that and couldn't find it.

Self-expression is a way to connect. I did try my best to make it entertaining and readable.

If you don't want to read it that's totally up to you. Anyways, thank you for your comment.
                  Here is a link to the journals section:
                  http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay.php?28-Journals

But it's that we don't want to read it. It's not that we don't want to connect because we do. Just for example if you are in Columbia and you take no time to learn any Spanish then the girls are going to have a hard time connecting with you. They want to, but you have made it difficult for them to do so.

This one of the most common problem for guys I see. They are smart, intelligent, and have a lot going for them, but they make it hard for other people to do what they want them to do. What I often say is just make it as easy as you possibly can for others to say yes to you, for others to respond positively to you, or whatever it is.

At the very least, a summary of covered points at the end is useful for us.
                  -Supernova

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
                    Here is a link to the journals section:
                    http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay.php?28-Journals
                    Thank you.

I'm working on those summary bullet points.

You are right about making it easy for others to say yes to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X