Allow me to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow me to introduce myself

Hello, the name's PeteyWheatstraw from TX, new to Sedfast. I like day game mostly but it's been so hot out here lately in TX, there are no girls out so I've been stuck doing online. Been having some pretty interesting results too this time around. Last couple of months I was juggling three girls (inspired by BD) and I had never done anything like that before. It all fell apart though so now it's time to start over again.
    I'm 27. I've been with eighteen girls, some hot and some ugly. Still haven't been with a girl as hot as my ex (pre-PUA) although my last (and first) 'mltr' came pretty close.
    At the moment I'm getting really tired of online dating and the weather is finally starting to cool off so I'm excited to get back to street game.
    Well that's pretty much my situation at the moment. I should have some cool stories coming soon.
    By the way, how do I access those masf archives?

Welcome, nice, we need more day gamers here

If you have a PC (not sure if it works on mac).
    1. Click "MASF ARCHIVE" at the top of the page.
    2. Click the link "Click here to download the master archive."
    3. Unpack and read the "Read me" file for further instructions.

Comment

Thanks. I was able to get it by clicking on the link in your post, but I still can't see it at the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteyWheatstraw View Post
        Thanks. I was able to get it by clicking on the link in your post, but I still can't see it at the top of the page.
        It's the same files, the top of the page right next to the banner he meant, it's a tab.

Comment

Working...
        X