Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to approach in bars and pubs

Hi Guys,

need help opening in bars. Tonight I visited 2 bars. I saw several sets but the problem was I dont know how to open them. It was always the case that the girls were sitting in closed group on the table. I dont know how to handle that. I approached 2 times and this were single targets in the smoking area. And it cannot be the case that I go to pubs to hang out in the smoking area outside.

Why can't you go to the smoking area? I mean I understand not wanting to spend the entire time there, but that's why you then say "let's go inside."

Comment

Nothing wrong with talking in the smoking area but I want to learn a way to approach for example the table next to ours. Or the girl who is sitting with the group on the table at the other side of the room. Because at least today it was the case that I was sitting with a buddy at a table and we watched the others and asked ourself how we could approach them.

Comment

well, there's that old saying... if she smokes, she pokes

Comment

I know these groups, it seems like there is a invisible wall around them, so you try to find a intelligent way to penetrate the wall. But it is srong IMO.

The best way is to not acknowledge the wall at all. Just walk straight in and open un-smoothly while having an innocent and naive aura about you. It is refreshing.

Comment

Best is to mix 'pinging' with talking to other girls in that area.

Edit - for clarification, see these posts:
            You say warm / cold / direct / indirect approach - I say mingle!
            How to compliment and why
            Sitting group pu !!!
            Last edited by ijjjji; 12-30-2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

capture attention from one of them
              force iois
              give her space to elaborate with friends and pump the energy of them making the group positively receptive to you
              then enter with her as your point of access
              Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

"How is your night going ?"

Comment

Like with everything else in PU, you need to TRY first, see what the results are, then adjust based on that. Asking us how to do it is asking us to project all kinds of ideas and assumptions we have, which may or may not be valid for you. TRY something, you might just be surprised how receptive they are. If they aren't, troubleshoot, ask us for tips, etc.

ock

Originally posted by Beckstar101 View Post
                  Hi Guys,

need help opening in bars. Tonight I visited 2 bars. I saw several sets but the problem was I dont know how to open them. It was always the case that the girls were sitting in closed group on the table. I dont know how to handle that. I approached 2 times and this were single targets in the smoking area. And it cannot be the case that I go to pubs to hang out in the smoking area outside.
                  La Voie de Gun - Gunwitch method en franšais - www.voiedegun.com

Comment

Try
                    Hack the Planet......And Go Blue!

"If you can't bang a 10, bang two 5's. And if you can't bang two 5's, bang 5 2's!" ~ Redman

This has been a Format Public Service Announcement (The More You Know)

Comment

This seems to be my problem also, I approach single or small group girls with confident, but a big, closed group or 3 male 1 female group always feel very intimidating and unbreakable, unless I observe that they (or the girls) are a bit bored somehow.

It happens mostly in bar/club where every group tend to stay and dance around their booked table, forming a closed circle. Assuming that you haven't pump up your energy to open any group confidently, what can you do?

Do you know of any movie/youtube clip where the PUA opens a big/closed group successfully?

Comment

Originally posted by SoFasttt View Post
                        This seems to be my problem also, I approach single or small group girls with confident, but a big, closed group or 3 male 1 female group always feel very intimidating and unbreakable, unless I observe that they (or the girls) are a bit bored somehow.

It happens mostly in bar/club where every group tend to stay and dance around their booked table, forming a closed circle. Assuming that you haven't pump up your energy to open any group confidently, what can you do?

Do you know of any movie/youtube clip where the PUA opens a big/closed group successfully?
                        A big closed group usually means you need to find 1 person to give you an in, the others to accept you and then to do your thing later on by making contact with the person you want..

it's harder, sure. But often it's all about attention. You cant bulldoze in and catch all of their attention at once( well you can but thats even more hard), you have to ease into their consciousness like you are part of the group experience / of their style..

Most people are used to some kind of variety in their group. e.g. an old friend of someone that tags on, a little/older brother/sister, a 'new' person that seems interesting. And then usually people are drinking so less judgy..

meaning you just need to claim that new person spot, before trying to connect fully... imo

dunno, there used to be this one bar/club I had to do that every time. Fridaynight i always went solo to party...
                        its tough, but doable (mainly about reading people, not about changing them)

oh the easiest is usually to just say hi ag bathroom queus and get to know each other, talk some, let the person invite you when you tell them for once you are alone or smth
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

You cantbulldoze in
                          That's a nice comment. At least in my case, it's that I wrongly thought a pua should be able to handle that. A real pua could go in and befriend the hole group. Meanwhile for me it looks like that is totally over the top. Too high expection on yourself. Talking to lonewolfs and at the ashtry or the guy/girl next to you is totally fine. You dont need to be able to approach every imaginative situation. There is also a instinctive intuition if something it's doable (or calibrated) or not.

Comment

Working...
                          X