No announcement yet.

Rookie Daygaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went out tonight but no approaches. Closest I came was a sexy brown girl sporting a leather jacket, black pants, black boots (pretty much my style only feminized) but her hair wasn't crazy. So it was a female greaser look only her hair was normal pony tail. Looked really good.

Anyhow I did the hover around her but she left quite abruptly and I didn't try to stop her.

Also talked with a girl online that went nowhere (see my online thread).

It's good I'm taking action tho. I figure it'll click the more I go out and work on this stuff.

I really want to work on approaching girls while I'm doing errands too. Normally I just go into "errands mode" and girls aren't barely on my radar but that's gotta change. It's such a waste to go out and not approach. That's my thinking.

Anyhow, just posted so you guys would know I'm still approaching or at least going out with that intent.

Comment

• Approached a girl while doing door to door sales. Slightly fat but still sexy. Like Carmella Bing.

Anyways convo was smooth and natural but she was going to a funeral so I didn't know how to turn that sexy. Plus I empathized with her saying "oh, that's sad" which is bad from what I understand.

I'm reading "The Rational Male" and he says you should focus on content while talking with women.

Comment

• So Rational Male was a major disappointment. 99% filler/ego stroking .001% game. What a piece of shit.

In other news ("ION" henceforth) I went to the store to buy some jeans. CUTE girl helped me. Basically there was no one around working the tills so she did.

I made a remark as we approached the register:

Me: I'd think you guys would WANT to take my money.

Her: Huh?

Me: *repeat the statement*

Her: Oh don't worry, I'LL take your money

*I should have made a joke about her being a gold digger?*

Me: well that's good.

The rest of the interaction was silent. She didn't look at me till the end. I held good EC and she looked away first but that's not gonna get me inside her. It's just a good thing to have I'm guessing. Strong EC that is.

Anyhow yeah, any advice? I would have loved to fuck her in the store. Or later tonight at the very least.

I'm going to do more approaches from now on. I'm realizing I'm rationalizing it away saying I don't know what to do, but if I get out there and get interacting with girls I'll at least be able to learn a bit. Plus it's not right to keep asking you guys for help without approaching girls.

But man. It's summer and all the hotties are out so yeah, I gotta take advantage. It'll be winter before I know it.

Comment

• Finally stopped buying into the "I don't have time" BS. Been doing approaches recently. Here's one from today

(Using Gunwitch's method):

Grocery Store Girl - Blond, curvy body, short shorts, medium length straight hair

Went down her aisle. She was kind of in the way so I say "excuse me" and she moves. I pretend to look at stuff, looking over at her a few times before opening:

Me: Oh hey

Her:*stares at me. doesn't break EC, it got awkward so I decide to speak*

Me: You look just like my ex girlfriend

Her: Oh, well I've never dated you *breaks EC*

Me: huh that's crazy... you're likie, so similar but you have a different energy behind your eyes

Her: Well I'm not your person

Me: Fair enough, take care

She wasn't even making an effort, or maybe I wasn't doing it right I dunno. Thoughts?

Also, as luck would have it,. I pulled up to a gas pump shortly afterwards and she was filling up right beside me. I didn't acknowledge her at all but I'm wondering if I should have.

Comment

• So just now was driving. I look beside me and this girl is staring at me. I smile at her and she starts laughing!

Not gonna lie, it hurt.

I broke EC and drove off.

Comment

• So I need help guys.

Last friday I got my haircut as usual and my hairdresser was talking about sexual topics (her son's GF's tatoos on her ass and vag for example). I asked her when she was free for a drink but she said her sons are living with her so scoffed at the idea, also saying she had a bunch of weddings coming up etc.

Anyhow, I told her to let me know and she said ok.

When I left I got a text from her a few minutes after leaving (which I only saw a half hour afterwards because I was driving and doing errands).

Anyhow, it was normal convo but she brought up a sexy topic that she'd brought up while cutting my hair. Anyhow, long story short, I never pitched a meet because she never alluded to it, but now I'm thinking the very fact that she contacted me and talked the way she did WAS an IOI.

My question is: when should I contact her again? I was thinking tomorrow, sort of check in see how her week's going but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Comment

• She is interested. Contact her tomorrow, and suggest a meet after a couple of messages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluemoon View Post
                  She is interested. Contact her tomorrow, and suggest a meet after a couple of messages.
                  K. Will do. Thank you.

I'm a bit conflicted because I know she's got an issue with our ages but I know she's interested.

Comment

• Well texted her and this is what I got:

https://s19.postimg.org/6qqapxs3n/1.1.png

https://s19.postimg.org/o6kgrmr2b/1.2.png

https://s19.postimg.org/o5aiy7p8j/1.3.png

I will continue to approach women of course in the meantime.

Comment

• If a woman is not able to make it to your invitation / isn't making time for you yet
                      your best bet is to let it rest again unless she shows a clear indicator of wanting to reschedule ('ahhh nice plan Id love to, but dont have time on tuesday, but perhaps another day?' Kind of response by her)

otherwise just respond calmly and short
                      if she says shes gonna look for a bike / goes on a trip / meets friends i'd just answer 'Exciting' and let her deal with the vacuum a bit to show interest

now by attempting three days you make her feel pushed and you know, when I feel pushed my reaction is to pull back or lose interest (red flag - the person doesnt have patience to just let things simmer and believe that I have interest but just not without any ambiguity)

now after that 'exciting' message she'll either show more interest to make up for your invitation so she reciprocates in some way or she'll go more silent

if it dies down, just shoot her a message in a week or two weeks (rather not an invite on first message)

this way youre more easy going, yet persistent and you give her space to show interest or reciprocate and she doesnt write you off as too pushy

Comment

• Thanks bazoom!

I definitely don't want to be pushy, but she was talking about vaginas and asses and showing me her ass last friday so I assumed she's interested.

But hey, can you clarify a few things for me?

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
                        If a woman is not able to make it to your invitation / isn't making time for you yet
                        your best bet is to let it rest again unless she shows a clear indicator of wanting to reschedule ('ahhh nice plan Id love to, but dont have time on tuesday, but perhaps another day?' Kind of response by her)
                        So, when she said "Sounds good but this week is a write off" that wasn't the same as your example?

otherwise just respond calmly and short
                        if she says shes gonna look for a bike / goes on a trip / meets friends i'd just answer 'Exciting' and let her deal with the vacuum a bit to show interest
                        Will do. Thanks.

now by attempting three days you make her feel pushed and you know, when I feel pushed my reaction is to pull back or lose interest (red flag - the person doesnt have patience to just let things simmer and believe that I have interest but just not without any ambiguity)
                        What do you mean by "attempting three days"?

now after that 'exciting' message she'll either show more interest to make up for your invitation so she reciprocates in some way or she'll go more silent

if it dies down, just shoot her a message in a week or two weeks (rather not an invite on first message)

this way youre more easy going, yet persistent and you give her space to show interest or reciprocate and she doesnt write you off as too pushy
                        I definitely have an issue with being too pushy. I'm either too pushy or I drop the ball completely so it's calibration for me atm.

But I guess my take away from this has been that I should let her participate more and be more co-operative with her while also not being overbearing.

I must admit, I'm thinking of throwing out the idea of being dominant entirely because from what I've been gathering lately, it doesn't ework at all.

Would you agree/am I on the right track?

Thanks bazoom!

Comment

• The reason you probably either push or drop it is because you hate the grey zone, the one of ambiguity of what happens next and when. You'll have to endure a lot of grey zones (interest is on and off, fluctuating, never certain too much) when meeting women. Well it shouldnt be 'endure'
                          Its just the way things are... never certain always bound to change, be able to have a little grey zone (she says she cant make it due to wedding, you give a short response leaving some space for her to come back)..

sorry about those three days. Didnt read it too concisely. But you kept pushing for a meet several times.

you are thinking of dropping the idea of being dominant. Well let me start by saying your idea of dominant is not what most people would describe as dominance. Youre getting ahead of yourself trying to relate to that concept. Let me ask you, what was specifically dominant to what you were doing? Why do you call it dominant and what other names could you give to it (im a bit feverish, hence the floaty questions hah)

Comment

• Hey bazoom! First of all, sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you're better soon. Also, thank you for still helping me out here despite the fever.

The reason you probably either push or drop it is because you hate the grey zone, the one of ambiguity of what happens next and when.
                            That and I'm in sales. If I let there be grey zones in sales, I'd never sell.

You'll have to endure a lot of grey zones (interest is on and off, fluctuating, never certain too much) when meeting women. Well it shouldnt be 'endure'
                            Its just the way things are... never certain always bound to change, be able to have a little grey zone (she says she cant make it due to wedding, you give a short response leaving some space for her to come back)..

sorry about those three days. Didnt read it too concisely. But you kept pushing for a meet several times.
                            Yeah I kept pushing because I know she's interested and I didn't want to be the one dropping the ball.

But you're saying i shouldn't have done that... why and what should I have done instead? Leave "the ball in her court"?

I tried that for months and she never contacted me. I contacted her and now she's talking to me again so yeah, call me confused. :P

you are thinking of dropping the idea of being dominant. Well let me start by saying your idea of dominant is not what most people would describe as dominance. Youre getting ahead of yourself trying to relate to that concept. Let me ask you, what was specifically dominant to what you were doing? Why do you call it dominant and what other names could you give to it (im a bit feverish, hence the floaty questions hah)
                            Hmm, well I always thought dominance was exerting your control/taking charge. Is that not what I was doing?

What was dominant about what I was doing is that I was setting the frame and expecting her to follow my lead.

I call it dominant because it is.

But you're saying it's not so... I'm confused.

Let me ask you something: what isn't dominant about it?

EDIT: W00T! 1000th post!!

Comment

• Discussing this wont have merits. You were leading yes, a little. No need to relate this little text exchange to dominance

Comment

• Originally posted by bazoom View Post
                                Discussing this wont have merits. You were leading yes, a little. No need to relate this little text exchange to dominance
                                Hmm. Ok. Sorry. I get the feeling I put you off somehow. My bad. But, to be fair, you related it to dominance first.

Comment

Working...
                                X