No announcement yet.

Rookie Daygaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried to pick up a Gilf at walmart just now.

We were in the lineup, she was wearing short shorts and a tank top. Actually didn't know she was a Gilf till she looked at me. Face wasn't bad tho.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Very friendly. I didn't say anything till we were at the front of the line, then I said "man, it's busy today"

she's like "huh?"

I'm like "it's busy"

she goes "yeah, I didn't think it would be"

Me: Yeah me neither. everyone should be at [local event]

Her: ah I don't like [local event]

Me: me neither. I don't like cowboys.

Her: Well cowboys are fine, but it's too expensive blah blah

anyhow, she goes to a till and had only 3 things to pay for. I had like 8 or 10 and so I figured I'd be behind her. Especially since they took forever to free up the next checkout (we were at the fast checkouts).

Anyhow, finally I was up and I paid for my stuff. Just as I was paying the Gilf comes around the corner and we smile at each other again. She also shrugged her shoulders and scrunched her face as she smiled. I thought that was a good sign. :/

Anyhow, I say "wait. Hold up... where are you going?"

her: Me? I'm going home.

Me: Oh really?

Her: Yeah *walks away*

I intended to catch up to her but she was a speed demon and was way too far ahead for me to chase after with a heavy cart (mostly pop, water, juice, heavy stuff)

So yeah. I realize it wasn't the smoothest and I obviously made a million mistakes but I'm glad I did it.

I've been wanting to more naturally approach women. This was a perfect example of that at least.

Still, in those kinds of situations, it would be so unnatural to go into say Gunwitch method or something wouldn't it? How can you be normal and still pick up women?

Comment

• SargeMaximus That's what I can also do without any problems. It's just light hearted chat with people when an opportunity arrises. What I found good is that you tried to reinitiated conversation aftewards.
      That I dont do normally in this cases. However I realised that this mostly leads to nowhere and really is really just a light hearted chat and doenst lead anywhere with specific skills played out.
      I really can understand the vision behind it. Being natural. Dont need to learn or play any specfiic skill or move. I did this for years here and there but I dont belief that it will get you laid without any further efforts in leanring new behaviours because it didnt got me laid one time either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beckstar101 View Post
        SargeMaximus That's what I can also do without any problems. It's just light hearted chat with people when an opportunity arrises. What I found good is that you tried to reinitiated conversation aftewards.
        That I dont do normally in this cases. However I realised that this mostly leads to nowhere and really is really just a light hearted chat and doenst lead anywhere with specific skills played out.
        I really can understand the vision behind it. Being natural. Dont need to learn or play any specfiic skill or move. I did this for years here and there but I dont belief that it will get you laid without any further efforts in leanring new behaviours because it didnt got me laid one time either.
        I'm not saying I shouldn't learn new behavior, I'm just saying I like this better than the "hey, I thought you were cute" gamey routine.

I once approached a woman and did this exact same thing and she was hinting at sex because she said "well I haven't showered"

It flew over my head at the time but she was interested. So I don't believe you need to convince just take advantage if that makes sense.

anyhow, in this situation I don't know what else I could have done, and that's why I posted it here, for insight on what I could have done better.

Comment

• Got a Milf/Gilf's number today.

I was walking into a bookstore and I saw her pull up in her car.

Later, in the bookstore, she comes down my aisle.

I wait a minute before I say "Hi."

She smiles and says hi.

I say "how are you?"

she says "good, and you?"

I'm like "I'm good... enjoying your day?"

Her: Yeah well it's hot out blah blah

we chat for a bit. It comes out she's looking for a book and says "I'm going to check for my book on the computer."

I'm like "Ok... seeyou later?"

She says "ok." and walkjs away.

I honestly thought that was the end of it.

Anyhow, I kept browsing. Reading books here and there, till she comes back.

Me: You're back!

Her: *laughs* yeah. blah blah

we talk a bit more. She's looking for a book that's in the new age section (why am I not surprised? lol)

And I'm like "well, there IS a new age section you know.

Her: Oh, on the other side!

Me: yeah

she goes around.

Again, I figure it's over but I also have a suspicion she'll come back.

She did.

Her: I found it!

Me: Right on!

*she's walking away and I figure I might as well leave too since I had to pick up my groceries fairly soon*

We talk a bit. I ask her for her name. It;'s the same as my hairdresser lol!

Anyhow, I ask her "So what are you doing later?"

She stops, turns to face me almost completely and says ":I'm having coffee with my girlfriend later"

I expand my arms as if I'm about to give her a hug, smile, and say "Awesome. Number then."

She's like "yeah, here I'll give you my card" and rummages through her purse.

I say a few things, she gives me her card, I touch the back of her elbow, she asks my name, we shake hands, I hold it for a bit but she retracted her hand quite quickly. we talk a bit more as we walk towards the front (and her towards the cashiers), say our goodbyes, and I leave.

I did text her:

Hey [name] it's Sarge from [store] Now you have my number.

But no reply as of yet.

Still, it was a good thing to do.

Comment

• OMG, So today at the gym that desk girl was there again.

She held strong EC and smiled warmly at me.

She also said to me "Seems like I've seen you twice in one day"

I said "You have!" (my humor there. Just silly I guess)

And she looks puzzled. I'm like "Twice in one week."

She says "yeah but I mean it seems like I've seen you twice in one DAY"

I'm like "Ah yes, so the days are blurring together for you then. No good"

we get talking about her and how she's going to school to become a nurse and stuff. Eventually she's talking about how hard it is to get into nursing school. I'm like "Well that's kind of good. We don't want just anyone being nurses" she goes "yeah, I guess" and I'm like "You'll make it tho." she LIGHTS up and says "well THANK YOU!" and I'm like "No worries, see you" and I go off to do my workout.

As I'm working out I figure I'd better go for her number. She always seems interested in me and today she made a definite point to engage me in convo.

So when I'm done I go up to the front. She's on the phone and I'm like "On hold?" she's like "no... oh, you're done?" and I'm like "yeah" she stays on the phone. >>

I wait a bit then just as I'm about to leave she hangs up without saying anything to whoever was on the phone (if there even was anyone?)

So I'm like "so... with work and school, do you ever get any free time?"

she goes "well a month ago I was working full time and doing school full time so there was like NO time at all. Now, still not so much..." she keeps talking saying she'll have to find time at some point.

I'm like "Yeah, cause I was thinking we should hang out some time"

She rolls her eyes, looks to the side and says "I don't think that's a good idea"

I'm like "why not?"

she says "because I don't think my significant other would like it"

I hold my finger up to my lips in a "shhhh" gesture and say "he doesn't need to know" but right then, some guy comes up to the desk and she looks at him to sign him in so I just quickly say "No worries, take care" and leave.

Comment

• So, today I went out with my wingmen. It was more for them than for me, and we weren't approaching any girls. It was some event they had interest in and I tagged along cause I was invited.

ANYhow, there were LOTS of girls around but I noticed something: this dynamic of competition, trying to get the girls or "out do" the other guys.

For example, at one point we were in the car driving. There were 3 girls in one-piece snowmen suits (like pajamas maybe?) and I was like "I wonder why they are wearing pajamas"

Then the guy driving rolls the window down and he and the other guy start talking to the girls.

At that point I thought to myself "man, if I join in I'll just be trying to outdo them. There's this competition going on, but what would I rather do?"

The only answer I came up with was "I'd rather not say anything" lol. Great. That'll "work".

Anyhow, I just notice this always comes into play, if you talk to a girl and other guys are around, that competition comes up immediately. I don't like to lose so I don't play, but that doesn't get me anywhere. Not sure how you can do that tho. I've had times before where I will talk to the girl normally, but the other guy gets competitive and tries to take the girl's attention, and it works. You'd think he shows insecurity and whatever by doing that, but it's been my experience that he succeeds in competing with me, rather than drives the girl to me. So, not sure how you combat that.

Comment

• Went to a gas station today and the cutie attendant there was all like "Brr! It's cold!"

I'm like "Were you outside?"

Her: No but I was in the back room for break and it's cold in there.

Me: Hmm... you should make a fire back there

Her: ...

lol.

Meh.

Maybe I should have been like "Do you need a hug?"

Comment

• Today in sales got into a door with a cute Asian wearing a sweater and boy shorts. Very cute so as I made the sale I tried gaming her a bit. It was raining and I was like "So, are you enjoying spring?" she sighs and says "No... I don't like the rain then sun then rain..." I was like "Yeah, totally. Are you from around here?"

her: Yeah

Me: Yeah I thought so, you seem like you've endured a few springs here

Her: *laughs* yeah

That was the rainbow ruse. Tried it, not sure how well I accomplished it.

Comment

• Doing daygame again as I go throughout my day.

Tried a new opener, no real results:

Girl 1:

Me: *once we make EC* I saw that!

Her: *laughs and continues walking away*

Girl 2:

Me: *same as previous*

Her: *smirks while continuing to walk away*

Doesn't seem like the best opener...

Comment

• So today I did some daygame.

Me: I saw that!

Her: (walking past me, then stops) What? *solid EC*

Me: *smirking* you were looking at me.

Her: *just holding EC DIHL*

Me: *holding EC and smirking, not knowing what to do lol*

Her: I was looking at him *points to a guy ahead of us*

Me: Oh *still smirking and holding EC*

Her: *holding EC. Now it's getting to be too much.*

We stay like this for a while. Then she's like:

Her: Well, I'm gonna go...

Me: *still smirking* ok *I think I looked away first*

WTF? I never had that intense of a reaction before. And I was totally unprepared.

I need to develop a verbal stack...

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                        Editing a comment
                        im pretty good at that , as ImJD all those weird openers I suggest work!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What are you saying? I don't understand...

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh, you're good at verbal stacks?

• Today I had a weird experience.

Met with a sales guy at the company I work at. I'm currently a lead generator. This guy seems to be taking an alpha position and assuming I'm the subordinate or I could be reading into it. I choose to believe I'm just reading into it and besides, you gotta serve somebody and all that jazz. Anyhow, the interesting thing is, what started out as a sales meeting between me and him became him pointing out a woman who kept looking at me. He was trying to get me to approach her I think. I wasn't interested in her.

Then later outside, he stopped a cute girl and said shit like "hi, come here" and she came. then he was like "I just had to stop you because this guy just got out of a bad breakup and he's feeling bad about himself. He doesn't believe he's attractive, so I need you to tell him he's attractive" and all kinds of shit like that. I had no idea WTF was going on. I bantered with her a bit but I didn't like it because it was a forced interaction. The girl eventually left, completely weirded out. Then the guy and me drove around talking about how bad I am with women for like an hour lol.

I have no idea what to make of it, or how I should have handled things.

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                        Today I had a weird experience.

Met with a sales guy at the company I work at. I'm currently a lead generator. This guy seems to be taking an alpha position and assuming I'm the subordinate or I could be reading into it. I choose to believe I'm just reading into it and besides, you gotta serve somebody and all that jazz. Anyhow, the interesting thing is, what started out as a sales meeting between me and him became him pointing out a woman who kept looking at me. He was trying to get me to approach her I think. I wasn't interested in her.

Then later outside, he stopped a cute girl and said shit like "hi, come here" and she came. then he was like "I just had to stop you because this guy just got out of a bad breakup and he's feeling bad about himself. He doesn't believe he's attractive, so I need you to tell him he's attractive" and all kinds of shit like that. I had no idea WTF was going on. I bantered with her a bit but I didn't like it because it was a forced interaction. The girl eventually left, completely weirded out. Then the guy and me drove around talking about how bad I am with women for like an hour lol.

I have no idea what to make of it, or how I should have handled things.
                        either he was trying to help you and unfortunately used that horrible technique that does not work.... (i suspect this)

or he was doing that as him disqualifying himself from the girl so he can seduce her (devil advocate technique)...

I suspect is the first and you are just looking too much into it...

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks Skills, I agree.

• So had a session with my PUA coach today. It was good, I think I can learn a lot from this guy. Apparently he used to be an intern at RSD and has studied under Julien and Tyler. He's even hosting a bootcamp with Tyler atm in L.A.

Anyhow, part of our talk was that I got to get out and approach girls more. So I did today but it was plagued with AA and paralysation. I walked laps around a Walmart till I saw a girl, said "hi" to her as we walked past each other and she said "hi" back without looking at me, and that was it. I got the heck out of there.

My main sticking points atm are:

- FEAR of being physically attacked by bystanders (or people a girl is with)
                        - Not knowing what to say (even after saying "hi" I had no idea how I would have kept going. I really need a script...)

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Actually, he's got some technicals that have really helped so far. I've said it millions of times, but all I need is the right verbals and some way to overcome the fear of being physically attacked.

• No More Mr Nice Guy
                          Editing a comment
                          your fear of being physically attacked is totally irrational...unless you do something really stupid like trying to pick up a biker’s girlfriend right in front of him.

Yeah, you need to improve your verbals…both in daygame and online. Hopefully your coach can help you with that.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Irrational tho it may be I do seem to get assaulted from time to time. I once got my phone slapped out of my hand by an angry customer in sales who followed me around the neighbourhood because he was mad at me. Things like that tell me I must not understand something about social situations and I’m afraid that will happen again the more I game. It seems justified to me. I have tried to pick up girls in front of their boyfriends before. But if you’re saying I should just go for lone wolves I agree but there aren’t many around.

Yeah verbals, the thing is, for whatever reason you guys are so against just giving me straight answers with verbals instead you have to complicate shit and turn it into rocket science. I guess that’s why this guy can charge $500 usd for a single call and why I’ll happily pay it because he can speak clearly in a way I understand. That’s what gets you the big bucks. Tip for all you wannabe pua coaches.

• Figured I should post this to show I'm still grinding.

Went out to do approaches tonight but again was unable to do a "proper" approach ("proper" here meaning I said the opener I decided to test drive this week. Thanks Skills for the link btw!).

There are always other people around and I know I should just figure out a way to deal with it but I really have no idea how to juggle multiple people. Even in sales it's pretty tough but I just follow the script and ignore anyone who tries to butt in. It works in sales.

Because of how good I am in sales (getting the result I want that is. I'm not a master salesman by any stretch. I just follow straight line and walk away as soon as people give me shit. It works very well for me) I am trying to figure out how to apply the same thing to pick up and so I'm trying to develop a script. The opener is good I think but we'll see the results I get in field.

The reason I'm posting here is because I did spontaneously talk to a woman while walking to a Walmart.

There was a flock of seagulls flying and I saw her looking up watching them. I thought to myself "shit, what if the bird shits on me while I'm looking up?" so I stopped looking up myself.

When I got closer she was making EC so I raised my eyebrows and smirked and then I said "I don't think looking up is wise." she was like "There are so many! But yeah, looking up while in the crosswalk no good, but look at them..." I was like "Yeah, there are a lot" and stopped but she didn't seem interested in me at all so I walked.

Comment

• Ok, HUGE shoutout to Skills who continues to be my main supporter. Thanks to his link on openers, I have been trying one of them out. Observe:

In a grocery store. Walking around, see a woman who I get nervous thinking about approaching her. I circle back and then approach. Unfortunately, once she shows her face I realize she's too old for me, but I continue with the approach regardless because I had to get at least one in today:

Me: Excuse me...

Her: *looks at me*

Me: Hi, how's it going, I know this is a bit random but *pause*

Her:

Me: Are you the kind of person who can take a compliment?

Her: *smiles* sure

Me: Cool, me too. You go first

Her: *smile vanishes but she's not frowning*

Me: *after a slight pause* ha, I'm just kidding. No I REALLY like your style *look at her body*

Her: *smiling* oh thank you

Me: No problem, take care *walking away*

As I'm walking away she says "You made my day!"

Me: *stop, turn around slightly* What?

Her: You made my day *while picking something off the shelf*

Me: Oh, thank you. *continue walking*

No idea what to say when someone tells me I made their day.

Anyhow, I was gonna approach a few others with this line buuuut didn't see any I liked except one but she was on the phone.

Anyhow good stuff. I will keep testing this one this week. I like it because it's not some weird story like most of the openers. Those kind make me cringe.

EDIT: Also, I had talked to another girl who was at the cashier when I bought some white t-shirts. I'm wearing a white t-shirt today fyi.

Her: Buying more white t-shirts to match the ones you have now?

Me: You got it... you must be psychic.

Her: Yeah for sure *said something else about psychic but I forget. Convo died out*

Comment

Working...
                          X