Rookie Daygaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Ok, HUGE shoutout to Skills who continues to be my main supporter. Thanks to his link on openers, I have been trying one of them out. Observe:

In a grocery store. Walking around, see a woman who I get nervous thinking about approaching her. I circle back and then approach. Unfortunately, once she shows her face I realize she's too old for me, but I continue with the approach regardless because I had to get at least one in today:

Me: Excuse me...

Her: *looks at me*

Me: Hi, how's it going, I know this is a bit random but *pause*

Her: …

Me: Are you the kind of person who can take a compliment?

Her: *smiles* sure

Me: Cool, me too. You go first

Her: *smile vanishes but she's not frowning*

Me: *after a slight pause* ha, I'm just kidding. No I REALLY like your style *look at her body*

Her: *smiling* oh thank you

Me: No problem, take care *walking away*

As I'm walking away she says "You made my day!"

Me: *stop, turn around slightly* What?

Her: You made my day *while picking something off the shelf*

Me: Oh, thank you. *continue walking*

No idea what to say when someone tells me I made their day.

Anyhow, I was gonna approach a few others with this line buuuut didn't see any I liked except one but she was on the phone.

Anyhow good stuff. I will keep testing this one this week. I like it because it's not some weird story like most of the openers. Those kind make me cringe.

EDIT: Also, I had talked to another girl who was at the cashier when I bought some white t-shirts. I'm wearing a white t-shirt today fyi.

Her: Buying more white t-shirts to match the ones you have now?

Me: You got it... you must be psychic.

Her: Yeah for sure *said something else about psychic but I forget. Convo died out*

well nice, number 1 do not hesitate and approach (you will feel your heart raising a bit)

open

then you need to talk 90% till you reach the hook point...https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...the-hook-point

you kind of did reach the hook point,

throw some cold reads or i like the question so what do you like to do besides sleep eat and party?

answer: oh sweet, want a grab a drink or coffee so you can tell me more about it....

If you want memorize bachaus story he uses (new to city, and reharse it) i like it cause women love either guys new to a city or guys just out of mono....

After the opening 90% of the convo is on you...

most guys just open and have nothing to say (i think you are here)

I love that opener here are my go to openers (when i do day game which is rare, or after hour street game post clubs):

HI, i know this is kind of random but we do not know each other or have any friends in common, so i decided to take the initiative and introduce myself i am skills...

Hi, i think you are attractive and i wanted to find out if your looks match your personality? i am skills

hi, you seem interesting wanted to come say hi, i am skills

i like the sexulhero one.... quick question, have you ever seen someone you wanted to meet but did not, went home and regreted it, there is something intriguing about you and i want to find out what it is.... i am skills

inderect opener.- quick question what do you think about skinny jeans on guys??? whatever she answer "but does not make you look kind of gay?"

love your opener(something i would love to try)... look at glow archive were he talk what is important post opening, i love situational more than any other opener

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Bang on Skills. I need to process but this is full of golden nuggets! Thank you!

I like the question "what do you like to do besides eat sleep and party?" WAAAAAY better than cold reads. Cold reads never worked well for me. Almost came across as me trying to impress the girl with how good I could cold read her (most people are too easy to cold read for me)

Anyhow yeah, I'll try this stuff, thanks again!

• Ok so I haven't tried any of that stuff yet Skills because I'm trying to get the opener down. Maybe this opener isn't good and I won't know till I field test it a bunch. Once I'm sold on it, then I can add more stuff.

Hsaving said that, did another approach today:

Me: Excuse me... I know this is a bit random but *pause for a second and put a "I'm unsure" look on my face*Are you the kind of person that can handle a compliment?

Her: Haha, yes, of course!

Me: Oh good... me too! You go first.

Her: *laughs and looks up at ceiling* I';ve never heard THAT one

Me: *taking that as her compliment* Thanks... nah I just wanted to say I LOVE your pants

Her: Oh thanks! Thaier my golf pants... I'm a golfer.

Me: Like Tiger woods? *making swing motion with hands*

Her: No, not that good.

Me: Cool. Well you have a grwat day

Her: Thank you! You too!

FEW THINGS TO NOTE: When talking with girls, I hold my hands together a lot. Like rubbing them together or clasping them with the thumbs pointing out to make a sort of dick. No idea if this is hurting me or not but it feels like just standing there would be worse.

Also, she was mostly looking at the shelf she was shopping from while I talked to her. Obviously not catching her interest too fiercely, this is what makes me think the opener may be no good.

Afterwards, I went into the parking lost and saw the HOTTEST ass I've seen in a long time. She was taking her cart to her car. I was going to approach but I felt stalkerish and creepy for following her to the car to do the opener so I didn't. How would you PUA's suggest I do that? It's a tragedy I didn't get things going with that woman. It's like all the fat she had in her body was in her ass while the rest of her remained hourglass!

Comment

Ok so I haven't tried any of that stuff yet Skills because I'm trying to get the opener down. Maybe this opener isn't good and I won't know till I field test it a bunch. Once I'm sold on it, then I can add more stuff.

Hsaving said that, did another approach today:

Me: Excuse me... I know this is a bit random but *pause for a second and put a "I'm unsure" look on my face*Are you the kind of person that can handle a compliment?

Her: Haha, yes, of course!

Me: Oh good... me too! You go first.

Her: *laughs and looks up at ceiling* I';ve never heard THAT one

Me: *taking that as her compliment* Thanks... nah I just wanted to say I LOVE your pants

Her: Oh thanks! Thaier my golf pants... I'm a golfer.

Me: Like Tiger woods? *making swing motion with hands*

Her: No, not that good.

Me: Cool. Well you have a grwat day

Her: Thank you! You too!

FEW THINGS TO NOTE: When talking with girls, I hold my hands together a lot. Like rubbing them together or clasping them with the thumbs pointing out to make a sort of dick. No idea if this is hurting me or not but it feels like just standing there would be worse.

Also, she was mostly looking at the shelf she was shopping from while I talked to her. Obviously not catching her interest too fiercely, this is what makes me think the opener may be no good.

Afterwards, I went into the parking lost and saw the HOTTEST ass I've seen in a long time. She was taking her cart to her car. I was going to approach but I felt stalkerish and creepy for following her to the car to do the opener so I didn't. How would you PUA's suggest I do that? It's a tragedy I didn't get things going with that woman. It's like all the fat she had in her body was in her ass while the rest of her remained hourglass!
      keep this opener since is working for you, but you are ejecting, why did you eject, try to stay until the girl tells you to fuck off.... do not eject the set...

also i told you most important part is not to hesitate the approach 3 second rule, specially with hotter women...

if you feel stalkerish say, "this is kind of unusual and i do not usually do this, but i had to come say hi and introduce myself i am sarge and cont. untill she tell you to fuck off"

Stay in set till the end do not eject no matter what...until she tells you to fuck off.... and stay talking... (till you get rid of approach anxiety)....

introduce yourself, and also for you not to feel creepy use a time constraint, "hey real quick i am on my way to a meeting, but i had to come say hi and introduce myself blah blahb"

keep practicing..Do not eject the set..

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I ejected the set because she was older than I thought, and because she wasn't paying much attention to me. But I will try this, thanks Skills.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
        Editing a comment
        approach women you are attracted to, do not approach women that are not your type, whatever that is...

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I have bad eyesight. I thought she was my type till I was close and by that time it was too late. It's just part of the process.

• i found glow post here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...o-her-response

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Skills, just reading it now, but it seems like the exact thing I was doing for a while and getting nowhere with. I don't get it. Everyone (including you I believe) told me my convos were boring and too small-talky. This (glow's post) is exactly what I was doing (open>talk based off her resonses) so I'm confused.

Ok, HUGE shoutout to Skills who continues to be my main supporter. Thanks to his link on openers, I have been trying one of them out. Observe:

In a grocery store. Walking around, see a woman who I get nervous thinking about approaching her.
      Dude I've been there. I was at a Walmart and there was this HOT tall black girl (I'm 5'11, she's easy 6'2) Saw her twice and I said "F* it I'm going to talk to her" So I circle around to where she was at and she was there with her friend who was shorter but even hotter... I said "You know I saw you over there and I had to come up and tell you how beautiful you look, what's your name?" and I just kind of froze after that and after talking with them for a few moments I bailed out

It sucks when that happens but I am just going to have to go with my gut and be more "Alpha" in the future.... in other words say like "You know what, I don't know what you guyz are doing after this but I would love for you to come over to my place and go swimming" THAT'S what i will say in the future and just take the bull by the horns because Girls LOVE to be led

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to approach girls with the line "Hey, I know this is a bit random but I thought you were cute and had to say hi. I'm Sarge" And the girls would go red and blush but it never led anywhere.

• Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

keep this opener since is working for you, but you are ejecting, why did you eject, try to stay until the girl tells you to fuck off.... do not eject the set...

also i told you most important part is not to hesitate the approach 3 second rule, specially with hotter women...

if you feel stalkerish say, "this is kind of unusual and i do not usually do this, but i had to come say hi and introduce myself i am sarge and cont. untill she tell you to fuck off"

Stay in set till the end do not eject no matter what...until she tells you to fuck off.... and stay talking... (till you get rid of approach anxiety)....

introduce yourself, and also for you not to feel creepy use a time constraint, "hey real quick i am on my way to a meeting, but i had to come say hi and introduce myself blah blahb"

keep practicing..Do not eject the set..
      I ALWAYS remember this advise Skills and I swear I am going to do this because I KNOW its important. Thanks for saying it again here!

Comment

• Yeah I remember seeing a lot of post where you used that opening Sarge I think its a good opening because its not REALLY about the opening, its about just saying SOMETHING, Anything, just say something because you can't get laid unless you talk to them :-D (and I never had my head bit off by any of them)

Also, I think it lets the girl know that you are interested in them on a sexual level and not looking to be "Just Friends"

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah but it didn’t lead anywhere so it was a waste of time. Also, black dragon says not to compliment a girls looks till after you’ve had sex with her twice. Both are reasons not to use that opener.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
          Editing a comment
          bd is talking ONLINE, online you should not compliment...

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
          Editing a comment
          Really? I read he even says in the date not to compliment her on her looks.

• Yeah but I beg to differ and your missing my point, that ANY opening is better than NOT opening

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
          Editing a comment
          When it doesn’t lead anywhere I beg to differ because it’s wasted time.

• An Opening is an Opening...not the end all be all

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          but opening well leads to the next phase in the interaction shitty openers or shitty openings fuck up the next phase of the game ! opening isnt just whatever!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with Grod.

• "but opening well leads to the next phase in the interaction ______ openers or ______ openings ____ up the next phase of the game ! opening isnt just whatever!"

Ok

Comment

• So today had a girl open me at the library. We were sitting beside each other on the computers and she eventually asks me if I know how to find out how many characters are in a word document. As I looked it up on google the guy next to her told her and she thanks him then turns to me

her: well thank you anyways

me: no problem, glad I could help *chuckling*

then she re-engaged and we had a long convo about her career goals, how she speaks 10 languages, travelling, etc.

i tried to go sexual by asking about her ring. I was like “that is a big fucking ring” but she just chuckled and that was that. I hoped she’d explain more about it and I could grab her hand to inspect it.

anyhow she re-engaged 3 times when things went stale and when she left she was like “well, good luck to you and your stalking” (I was using google maps to inspect houses for my work and we joked I was a stalker)

anyhow:

1. She seemed into me but I was dead inside. I need touching and flirty banter or the girl is a Rock to me

2. She had so mAny talents and shit I honestly felt inferior to her. I mean I say all the tine I’m doing my dream job but it seemed like a shit job today. She kinda harped on it saying “oh... is that your dream job?” I just smirked sheepishly and said “it’s a living” which is retarded because I actually love what I do but I think this mindset cane about because:
          a) I’m trying hard not to talk about boring stuff, like work
          b) I’m trying not to qualify to the girl, when I get talking about sales I get really into it but I’ve noticed it comes across as me qualifying. MAny convos go dead after I go on my “I love what I do” rant OR it turns into a conversation (argument) about money. Last tine I talked about sales on a date it ended up being this lengthy argument about money, materialism, rich people, etc. Me being for all that stuff and her being against it. I got a heavy nakeout from that girl but she blocked me on the app.
          c) she kinda harped in it like I said and I felt shitty

so that was that. Prolly could have went for a drink with her as the library is right next to the mall that has pubs and coffee places but yeah, I dunno. I’d really like to know how you alphas handle times when you’re not feeling the girl and are even a bit turned off by her. How do you turn that into a lay? Or do you just mentally tell her to fuck herself and ignore like I pretty much did?

i mean I wasn’t trying after a while and when she left I didn’t ask for her number or anything despite it being obvious she’s making an effort to talk to me.

Comment

Working...
          X