Rookie Daygaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Today there was a girl totally hinting at me in a gas station. She was getting loud and playful at the counter saying “you can’t win em all!” Then when she turned around she gave me a devilish smile a few times. Then when I left she was pumping gas facing me and she smiled again. I chickened out cause I didn’t know what to say. Any suggestions? This kind of thing happens to me every now and again. I need the right frame to set as potential fwb with her.
    ^this happens to everybody don't feel bad about it, happened to me this weekend lol...(in my defense she was a bit drunk so i do not like gaming drunk girls)

Anyways, best way is the old 3 second rule and have something to say ideally situational, but if nothing comes out just say hi, but the most important is the 3 second rule, but if nothing .....

"hey can i meet you real quick"

"how are you going to look at me like that or smile at me or whatever and not say or not introduce yourself i am sarge"

"you seem interesting wanted to come say hi and introduce my self"

"this is kind of random, but i think you are attractive wanted to come say hi and introduce myself i am sarge? how is your day going....

just have any can line you are comfortable with, after opening keep talking till hook point...

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, thanks Skills. Also, im glad I’m not alone in this. But in your situation I totally with you, don’t game drunk chicks

• Gonna be doing more daygame from now on. Will be field testing skills’ openers from above.

Comment

• Did some daygame today. Not approaches, just talked to a girl I came across, it was kinda weird, here it was:

I was on the train platform waiting for a train. Saw a cute girl, checked her out, then as I stood there, made EC. She locks eyes, then rolls her eyes and looks away. I smirk, chuckling to myself (knowing you can make girls cum multiple times I think is why) anyhow, I decided to walk away from her along the platform so I ended up at a different spot on the train (the train was arriving when I began walking).

The train stopped and I got in. I reasoned to myself that if she followed me, I would open her.

She actually did and sat about 3 feet away from me to my right. She was sighing and rubbing her eyes so I said "Rough day?" she looked at me and looked away.

That was it.

It's weird because she actually had to follow me and sit there deliberately because the train was otherwise empty (maybe 4 people besides us) so it's not like she couldn't find a seat where I left her. She deliberately followed me and still wasn't receptive.

Another incident I was on the bus and a HOT girl sat beside me, wearing headphones. I didn't know how to open so I didn't but damn. It was crazy.

Comment

• At the train station. Saw a GORGEAOUS leggy girl across the way. I was staring at her and she noticed. When the train arrived, she walked over to my area and sat in the seat across from me (again, she didn't have to do this there was a perfectly good train car in front of where she originally was). I could barely see into her skirt.

Anyhow, I chatted her up. Usual things like "how's your night going, are you from here, have you done any travelling, etc." but the convo just died and then she went to sleep.

Once the train stopped at her stop, she got up, and as she passed, gave me a big smile. I smirked in return.

Anyhow, not sure how to go for the number or date in this situation. Specially since I just wanted to get home. Also not sure how to make the convo more sexual and less platonic. I feel this was a green light I totally blew.

Comment

• My thought again is to stop trying to have sexual conversations with girls. That's not a smart goal at this point in development for you. If there's a girl sitting across from you on the subway, "how do I have a sexual conversation with her" is NOT a smart way to go about thinking. All you need to do at that point is hook her interest and bridge to a 2nd meet.

Stick to 60YOC type game where you learn how to get them talking and hook her by shutting-the-fuck-up and saying just enough to lead the conversation to where she's talking about stuff that'll put her in the right state, while creating and maintaining a tension that you do not break, and let natural biology do the rest as you lead her to the sex location and escalate in a way that doesn't fire off her ASD.

When you've fucked 30 girls like this, THEN start trying the advanced stuff.

So long as your priority is to be an Olympic diver before gaining comfort in the 3 foot section of the pool, you will continue to spin wheels and be frustrated with almost no measurable results and no greater conceptual insights.

Eliminating options is HUGE to the learning process. People can't digest 100 new variables at once. 60YOC eliminates a shitload of options in favor of a simple system that works for introverted guys who don't like to talk much. Its the best starting point out there IMO.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Fair enough, I’ll definitely field test hooking (though I don’t know what it is or how it’s accomplished) but black dragon says you have to talk about sex in his book and in his website.

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyone who says sex talk is a fundamental to getting laid is wrong. Its advanced game turbocharger stuff.

I can't imagine anyone is saying this though. Which brings me back to it being helpful to your learning process to have a coach to keep you aligned with reality. Your interpretation of things is run through such an extreme mental filter that isn't entirely accurate.

You don't know what the "hook point" is or "how to hook?" That's definitely 100% of what your focus needs to be. That's the first essential box to tick in the process of getting laid. In almost all cases, effective sex talk comes after the hook point.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Fair enough. I’ll find the link to blackdragons post about it. As for hook, does 60 yoc go over it? If so I’ll keep reading that. If not where can I find stuff about how to do it?

Here it is, rule 16: https://blackdragonblog.com/2011/11/...rules-for-men/

• I'll put this as a new post so it won't get buried, I'll probably end up referencing it down the road.

A start-to-finish seduction looks like this:

Find a target
          Run pre-approach game (optional/advanced)
          Approach
          Bypass any initial resistance she throws at you / eject if red
          Hook her interest (she goes from resisting/pulling away/testing/cool to warm and open and interested)
          Run game - Use her hooked interest to spike her emotions and build tension. TENSION is the key that unlocks horniness in a girl.
          Bridge to Day 2 - Bounce to Location 2 ("bridge" means it takes place another day or time, "bounce" means it takes place immediately.)
          Run more game - continue to spike emotions and build tension, steering her towards horniness
          (If necessary: Bridge to Day 3 / Bounce to Location 3 - continue to build horniness)
          Bounce to sex location and close the deal

In the "run game" sections, that's where sex talk can happen. Its not necessary at all. Tension alone builds horniness, you don't have to outwardly express a thing (though well done sex talk is very effective). Poorly timed or delivered sex talk can completely kill the sexual tension. TENSION is what leads to horniness and sex at a fundamental level, any sex talk has to be done in a way that maintains or elevates tension, or else you come off like a weirdo and are working against yourself.

I wouldn't make sex talk a focal point at this point in time in your learning process, given what I'm seeing in these threads. I disagree with "rule 16" I can't believe someone made that as a "rule," they lack an understanding of the fundamentals of game. Its an add-on, a bonus pack, a particular style for particular times and places and purposes.

You want to develop a clear understanding of how to spot when a girl is hooked, and how to build and maintain tension. Those are the fundamentals, the things that MUST be in place. Until these are clear to you, any sex talk is just spitballing and it'll be hard to draw any useful conclusions about what works and what doesn't.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes that’s exactly what I want. I feel I get lucky instead of being the chooser and influencer

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice. Apologies if I came off hard and negative, something just wasn't sitting right and it took some work to specifically unearth it. Hope you've got a clearer path going forward now.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries.

• Bus stop. 7/10 16 year old (legal here in Canada)

I just started chatting her up. I was coming off a massive day in sales so I had the adrenaline flowing and the social engagement. It was fairly easy to talk to her but could not tell if I hooked or not. I didn't go for the number because I'd rather leave a set in good standing than get a rejection. Also, because I couldn't tell if she was hooked, I figured she'd reject.

Another issue I have is if the girl is green or not and how do you know? I mean, convo was SO easy with this girl. Does that mean she was DTF or just friendly? I have no clue.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice! What kind of game do you use/who are your influences?

• Subterfuge

Subterfuge

commented
            Editing a comment
            I Only do night game. I've read (and watched) basically everyone you can possibly think of from gunwitch, rsd, vin di carlo, mystery, Krauser, T Torerro and about 50 others lol. But none of them has given me a fool proof method/system to bang girls (well, mystery kind of tried, but I don't like it much and it didn't work for me here on UK girls but maybe works in the US, plus it's so restrictive to have so many 'rules' that other successful PUA's break all the time), so ultimately, we are all our own 'guru', really. All have our own style of game etc. And i'm a strong believer in it largely being out of your control, anyway!! She''s either into you or she's not! Game is largely irrelevant in my eyes, but that's another topic!! I'm basically fairly indirect in general (verbally) but try to project a man to woman vibe. I try to be fun and break rapport if it's going well. At some point i'll pepper in statements of intent and try to isolate (rsd jeffy style) and escalate and go for the pull

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            I see, very interesting. So you kind of just do whatever you want while escalating

• Talked with a milf in line at the store the other day. She was fit so we talked about the gym. I told her I like to go to the gym but lately been too lazy (indicating I’m not trying to impress her). Eventually asked if she wanted to grab a drink during the week but she said “I’m happily married”. To which I replied: “oh I don’t believe that. Married yes, happily no” she says “funny” and I reply “no worries “ and that’s how it ended.

Comment

• I keep seeing this everywhere:

https://postimg.cc/30ygSxtz

HOT girls with less-than average looking guys. Wtf, I need to learn game so bad

Comment

Working...
            X