Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Fair enough. I’ll find the link to blackdragons post about it. As for hook, does 60 yoc go over it? If so I’ll keep reading that. If not where can I find stuff about how to do it?

Here it is, rule 16: https://blackdragonblog.com/2011/11/...rules-for-men/

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    Anyone who says sex talk is a fundamental to getting laid is wrong. Its advanced game turbocharger stuff.

I can't imagine anyone is saying this though. Which brings me back to it being helpful to your learning process to have a coach to keep you aligned with reality. Your interpretation of things is run through such an extreme mental filter that isn't entirely accurate.

You don't know what the "hook point" is or "how to hook?" That's definitely 100% of what your focus needs to be. That's the first essential box to tick in the process of getting laid. In almost all cases, effective sex talk comes after the hook point.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Fair enough, I’ll definitely field test hooking (though I don’t know what it is or how it’s accomplished) but black dragon says you have to talk about sex in his book and in his website.

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    I feel you, I'm coming down a little hard. In the last week, I've seen three instances of poorly calibrated sex talk attempts (or a desire to attempt it getting in the way of the best move, in this case.) And you're saying girls are outright telling you "I'm not having sex with you" in a way they actually mean it. That's a symptom of inappropriate sex talk or sexual advances.

Sex talk requires a certain amount of social understanding and female understanding. Its not a fundamental at all. I can't imagine anyone out there is saying sex talk is required to fuck a girl. In fact there are entire schools of thought that advocate against any sex talk at all. Sex talk is great as a turbocharger when your game is tight. Its not great for every situation. Its rare that you move into it quickly or in the first interaction. You want to have realistic expectations of things, a realistic expectation of the learning process, and set your goals appropriately.

When you see a girl on the train think "how do I hook her interest and bridge to a 2nd meet" instead of "how do I sex talk her." You'd only utilize sex talk if it happens to serve that "hook interest and bridge" purpose in the moment.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Besides, back to the sex talk, black dragon says you have to do sex talk. Weren’t you the one who suggested black dragon to me?

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    You still won’t recognize that I’ve made progress so I gotta wonder what this is even about.

FYI I did get a pua coach (actually I’ve had 2) and one of them was for over a year and he wasn’t helping. I take matters into my own hands and I get results. All I see here is negativity and attempting to bring me down. I don’t see any thing else to be very honest.

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, you're still very close to square one. That's why I said the move was to get a coach that can help you maintain a consistent realistic perspective and stick to a system.

You're trying to play coach and student, and your coach is saying stuff like "without sex talk you can't get laid" which is moronic and then the student goes and gets all frustrated attempting impossible challenges. You've been doing this for years now by the looks of these threads, rejecting anyone who tries to lock you into something realistic or consistent with "I already tried that and it didn't work." You're trying things the wrong way though, or out of context, without guidance, from a frustrated and negative position. You need some help. Not random free "who's bored enough to spend their time with me today" help but actual help.

If you don't get some direct help, at least put more effort and thought and intention into choosing your sticking points and the challenges you wish to take on. The wrong decision upfront, that an extra hour of thoughtfulness can prevent, can cost you a month of frustration.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Clearly I’m not understanding. I thought that sex talk was necessary for game to work (I.e. to get laid)

How do I know what my sticking points are then and how do I know how to get sex? I’m back at square one now.

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    "Then you come in saying "these are not the right sticking points." How do you know?"

Because getting into fast conversations about sex during the day with girls isn't something ANYONE does on the regular. Its a goal that leads to nothing where you're at. A challenge like that only makes sense as something to entertain those bored with their abundance. Its a nonsensical sticking point for anyone under 100 lays, to go around trying to strike up sexual conversation quickly during the day. You have to be bored with all the sex you're having for that to make sense as a primary focal point.

If you're in a less sexually liberated city, it makes even LESS sense. You're setting up a failure by the book. There's no need for it. If you're in a city of non-liberated women, you want to develop a stealthier kind of game, where you come off edgy but innocent enough, and gradually steer from fun to horny and locked into the moment as you sweep them towards a sex location until oops your dick is inside them.

My point is to put some effort into choosing which "sticking points" to work on with a bit more care. You're choosing your goals carelessly and illogically, and its leading to needless frustration. Please try re-reading the last post.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    It also has to do with what city you’re in. I’m currently visiting my old city and people are less sexually liberated here it seems.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    But this is exactly what I'm trying to do! I've noticed sticking points and I'm trying to address them. Then you come in saying "these are not the right sticking points." How do you know?

A lot of my frustration comes from that, and a lot of it comes from you guys refusing to see my progress and refusing to accept that going my own way is all that has gotten me laid and still trying to position yourselves as the wise men when everything I've tried that has been advised to me (save for a few sentences) hasn't done shit for my game. So you'll see why I have a huge resistance to listening to anything said here.

Also, there's nothing wrong with frustration. It's an emotion that tells us we need to change approaches to get different results.

This doesn't mean we go back and do things we've already proven don't work!

Now, what you say about goal setting resonates with me but I do not know what the next best goal is. Where I'm at now I'm thinking this:

"I can get laid relatively easily with 6's, I want to get 8's. How do I do that?"

And the question is hanging in the air. I have no idea. What works on the 6's doesn't seem to work on the 8's.

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    Fair enough. If you're confident in setting your own course, then I'd advise you to always put some good thought into the next most practical goal to reach. Setting an impractical goal = hours of wasted time and unnecessary frustration. Setting an appropriate goal = well spent hours, SEX, a happy mind, genuine confidence continually being built, a positive outlook on life getting reinforced, etc etc. The decision at the beginning can completely ruin your day to day life, or make your day to day life a continual confidence reinforcer that leaves you feeling amazing. Just pace yourself appropriately and choose the right objectives. That's it.

Maybe questions like "I'm at this point, with this amount of success, and my successes are found doing xyz. Here are some sticking points, and some things I'd like to get good at, what would be the most useful to focus on next in your opinion and why?" could help you make better upfront decisions.

There's a sense of frustration and negativity that comes from your posts that's quite strong, it has to extend into real life too. Anything that can help quell that, through both inner game mindfulness exercises and better decision making as far as where you spend your pickup energy, will REALLY help you man.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    How can you say that when I’m getting laid more than I ever have??

Anyways yes I will do me.

Help is only helpful if it helps. Feel me? Just because you think it will help doesn’t mean it will. Most of the time the advice I get in here takes me down a notch. I do have some degree of natural (as I’ve proven by now freestyling

Also, I had a date yesterday where I let the girl do all the talking, nothing sexual was said and we exchanged numbers. We kissed briefly before going and she gave me one more before I could leave, then today she’s ghosting me.

And before you can say @youre not supposed to kiss on the first date!” I’ll remind you most of my lays cane in the first date AND I had an action report in here from 2017 where I avoided kissing the girl on the first date and people on here told me it was the wrong thing to do!

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    I just explained the reason for my change of mind. Can't speak for others. The fact that there are 1000 roads to Rome is a big part of the issue, that's why everything is contradictory from different people. You have to address things in a methodical manner from a solid foundational point in some way. Most guys have SOME degree of "natural" as a foundation, they at least have a sense of basic social interaction. You're still searching for this foundation, you have to find that somehow. Sticking to one thing and approaching everything from that perspective is the most obvious way to do this. I've said what I can say though, you gotta do you.

"And my most recent sticking point is how to get from conversation with girl to sex when it's a spontaneous encounter. Specifically: HOW to do that."

That's not a legitimate "sticking point" for anyone who doesn't have an ongoing rotation of girls and can pick up girls with some degree of skill. That's stuff you try out when you're plenty abundant and want to set more difficult challenges for yourself. This is not a smart goal to have for where you're at man, you need to know how to identify a hooked and interested girl first. Until that's drilled to the point of solid ability and recognizibility, you're just spitballing randomly at girls. Nothing helpful is actually learned or gained.

80-90% of my daygame lays do not include a sexual conversation in the first spontaneous encounter. Hook and bridge. Hook and bridge. That's what daygame is about. Sex talk only happens that quick when everything lines up, the green light girls you go turbocharge with.

You're setting your own curriculum in a manner thats wasting quite a bit of energy and effort. This is why people pull back from helping you. You're not actually helping yourself. Why help you not help yourself?

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    I tried 60 yoc years ago. I'm in fact VERY familiar with 60 yoc (I have all his PDF's that I've read till I found it wasn't working for me)

The problem with the feedback I get here sometimes is you guys see me on here since 2014 (or whenever) but assume I haven't been field testing anything in that time. I've field tested 60 yoc, Gunwitch method/smma, bacchus method, teevster method, POB Script, Skills360 Script, Good looking loser approach style, Daygame Blueprint, Tod RSD, Julein RSD, Cosy (although I doubt I did properly because I can't understand anything he says),

DISCLAIMER: SOME OF THAT STUFF WORKED! WHAT DID WORK I NOW USE REGULARLY, WHAT DID NOT I NO LONGER USE.

Then when I field test and say "this didn't work guys!" I get backlash and finally ya'll say "You gotta learn what works for YOU" and then when I go doing that, you then come around and say "YOU GOTTA STICK TO ONE METHOD!"

It's hilarious.

Let's just look at the facts: I've never gotten laid using any one method, but rather a bunch of methods and my own freestyling. This is the BEST method (FIELD TESTED AND GOTTEN MULTIPLE LAYS USING IT) to get me laid (it is, in fact, the ONLY method that has gotten me laid).

SO, what does that mean? It means I need you guys to please

1. Recognize that I can and have gotten laid using this style and
    2. Help me answer the questions I have without saying I need to scrap what's working (freestyling by using a combination of stuff)

I don't mind you pointing to 60 yoc if it's in the context of "Oh sarge, I noticed in that field report you had trouble with sexual vibe, have you tried 60 yoc EC?" but not "Oh Sarge you gotta just do 100% 60 yoc!" because as I've proven over and over, one method does NOT work for me!

Now, this is WAAAAYYY off course, but I needed to lay it out like that because it seems to me you guys have the wrong impression of what's really going on here.

Bacchus (I think) once said "do the approach till you notice a sticking point, then work on that sticking point" That's all I'm doing here. It doesn't mean I need to revamp my whole approach, I just need to overcome that one sticking point. One sticking point at a time = success.

And my most recent sticking point is how to get from conversation with girl to sex when it's a spontaneous encounter. Specifically: HOW to do that.
Working...
X