Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    So in under 3 hours of my post, 60YOC is crammed into your pre-judged box based off a quick skim where you attach everything he says to experiences you think you've already had in your own life that don't work.

Do you not see how you have no chance at all in any direction while operating like this?

I now think the move for you is this: Skim all the methods, find ONE that resonates the most, and go through it START TO FINISH, EXACTLY as prescribed, with an OPEN MIND where everything is ACCEPTED instead of discounted. You have to do this before you attempt any more discernment of your own at all. You have to completely let go and take organized systematic progressive action without judgement. So be as judgmental as you like in choosing one, but once you choose it, that's that, you're a disciple until you've gone through the whole thing exactly as prescribed.

You have to take significant action to snap out of the repeated self-defeating patterns you're displaying throughout this and the other thread.

I had thought "go pioneer" but I'm not sensing any kind of reference point that you're sitting on, other than frustration seeping through everywhere. You have to have a home before you can be a pioneer, otherwise you're a wanderer. You need your home base somehow.

I would definitely STOP sporadically asking questions, find a system, stick to it, and if you have any questions, clarity that you only want answers from the perspective of that system. If you can afford at least a video-chat level coach that can hold you accountable to daily/weekly/monthly goals and objectives while keeping your perspective in line, it would help quite a bit.

This thread started in 2014. 2014!!! This has got to be tiresome as fuck dude.

You got this man! I know this is a tough message, but you gotta snap out of your patterns. Your way of going about learning isn't working. Its not "try new things" for you its "adapt a new mentality/learn a different way." Its gonna take a big move on your part.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    I hear that but sometimes I am simply right. I mean, I'm reading 60 y.o.c. right now and a lot of it is just advocating uncalibrated escalation. I'd rather learn the "how" than fuel my brain with "Do anything, the more you get rejected, the better chance you'll find a girl who likes you!" I mean, won't this lead to getting banned from most places you frequent if you're socially retarded?

Of course it will. So why not learn the HOW instead?! I just think I should focus on the "how" instead.

Also, a lot of things I've field tested. It's not negative thinking it's been field tested NOT to work. There's a difference between saying "oh that won't work" without ever having tried it and "oh, that won't work" based on your experience that it does, in fact, NOT work.

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    There's obviously a "how" involved man. Its not simply "shut the fuck up like you've done your whole life" and that's that. Come on now.

You have a very pre-judged, negative perspective on a straw man version of your own creation a lot of time. Overcoming this mentality is going to be necessary in getting what you want out of life. You take what people say, put it in a box you've already constructed, judge it from within that box, take action on it from that erroneous judgement, and then come back complaining that nothing works. You gotta break this cycle somehow.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Shutting the fuck up didn't work for me in my first 24 years of life. >>

I'll look into 60 yoc. Though, to be fair, I DIDN'T have a sexual conversation with that girl on the train. AND I shut the fuck up after the convo died soooo yeah... I don't think this is the way. But I'll field test it just so I can say I did. Although, like I said, 24 years experience tells me otherwise.

• Logic&Reason
    replied
    My thought again is to stop trying to have sexual conversations with girls. That's not a smart goal at this point in development for you. If there's a girl sitting across from you on the subway, "how do I have a sexual conversation with her" is NOT a smart way to go about thinking. All you need to do at that point is hook her interest and bridge to a 2nd meet.

Stick to 60YOC type game where you learn how to get them talking and hook her by shutting-the-fuck-up and saying just enough to lead the conversation to where she's talking about stuff that'll put her in the right state, while creating and maintaining a tension that you do not break, and let natural biology do the rest as you lead her to the sex location and escalate in a way that doesn't fire off her ASD.

When you've fucked 30 girls like this, THEN start trying the advanced stuff.

So long as your priority is to be an Olympic diver before gaining comfort in the 3 foot section of the pool, you will continue to spin wheels and be frustrated with almost no measurable results and no greater conceptual insights.

Eliminating options is HUGE to the learning process. People can't digest 100 new variables at once. 60YOC eliminates a shitload of options in favor of a simple system that works for introverted guys who don't like to talk much. Its the best starting point out there IMO.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    At the train station. Saw a GORGEAOUS leggy girl across the way. I was staring at her and she noticed. When the train arrived, she walked over to my area and sat in the seat across from me (again, she didn't have to do this there was a perfectly good train car in front of where she originally was). I could barely see into her skirt.

Anyhow, I chatted her up. Usual things like "how's your night going, are you from here, have you done any travelling, etc." but the convo just died and then she went to sleep.

Once the train stopped at her stop, she got up, and as she passed, gave me a big smile. I smirked in return.

Anyhow, not sure how to go for the number or date in this situation. Specially since I just wanted to get home. Also not sure how to make the convo more sexual and less platonic. I feel this was a green light I totally blew.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Did some daygame today. Not approaches, just talked to a girl I came across, it was kinda weird, here it was:

I was on the train platform waiting for a train. Saw a cute girl, checked her out, then as I stood there, made EC. She locks eyes, then rolls her eyes and looks away. I smirk, chuckling to myself (knowing you can make girls cum multiple times I think is why) anyhow, I decided to walk away from her along the platform so I ended up at a different spot on the train (the train was arriving when I began walking).

The train stopped and I got in. I reasoned to myself that if she followed me, I would open her.

She actually did and sat about 3 feet away from me to my right. She was sighing and rubbing her eyes so I said "Rough day?" she looked at me and looked away.

That was it.

It's weird because she actually had to follow me and sit there deliberately because the train was otherwise empty (maybe 4 people besides us) so it's not like she couldn't find a seat where I left her. She deliberately followed me and still wasn't receptive.

Another incident I was on the bus and a HOT girl sat beside me, wearing headphones. I didn't know how to open so I didn't but damn. It was crazy.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Gonna be doing more daygame from now on. Will be field testing skills’ openers from above.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome, thanks Skills. Also, im glad I’m not alone in this. But in your situation I totally with you, don’t game drunk chicks

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Today there was a girl totally hinting at me in a gas station. She was getting loud and playful at the counter saying “you can’t win em all!” Then when she turned around she gave me a devilish smile a few times. Then when I left she was pumping gas facing me and she smiled again. I chickened out cause I didn’t know what to say. Any suggestions? This kind of thing happens to me every now and again. I need the right frame to set as potential fwb with her.
    ^this happens to everybody don't feel bad about it, happened to me this weekend lol...(in my defense she was a bit drunk so i do not like gaming drunk girls)

Anyways, best way is the old 3 second rule and have something to say ideally situational, but if nothing comes out just say hi, but the most important is the 3 second rule, but if nothing .....

"hey can i meet you real quick"

"how are you going to look at me like that or smile at me or whatever and not say or not introduce yourself i am sarge"

"you seem interesting wanted to come say hi and introduce my self"

"this is kind of random, but i think you are attractive wanted to come say hi and introduce myself i am sarge? how is your day going....

just have any can line you are comfortable with, after opening keep talking till hook point...

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Today there was a girl totally hinting at me in a gas station. She was getting loud and playful at the counter saying “you can’t win em all!” Then when she turned around she gave me a devilish smile a few times. Then when I left she was pumping gas facing me and she smiled again. I chickened out cause I didn’t know what to say. Any suggestions? This kind of thing happens to me every now and again. I need the right frame to set as potential fwb with her.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Saw a girl wandering the parking lot just outside my home (car). Decided to get out. She was walking away parallel to me. We locked eye contact, I said “hey” she said hey and disappeared behind a wall. I went inside the store as if I had planned to do so all along.

Not sure how I could have gotten her in my car with me but that was the goal.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    More freestyling daygame:

went to a mall food court. The girl working the till of my most frequent kiosk is cute. I definitely wanna fuck.

recently she showed me how to get an item off the menu for much cheaper by using the special for another item and just adding to it. When I get to the kiosk the woman ahead of me is getting that exact thing then she takes it and walks away. I step up.

Kiosk girl: hey! You’re back! (I was there previously in the day, that’s when she showed me the trick)

me: *smirking* did you miss me?

her: *cant remember what she said, maybe nithing*

me: *in hushed voice after making sure the woman is gone* you didn’t don’t give her the special thing

her: yeah I did!

me: oh, cool haha. I’ll just have a [different item] this time

her: ok that will be $

me: here.

*as I’m paying*

me: so have you been working here long?

her: uhh yeah, I’m off at [time]

me: is that an invitation?

her: nooo

ne: no I mean... is this your career?

her: haha! Nonono... blah blah

me: so how long have you been working here?

her: about a year

me: wow, a year is a long time! But I guess you gotta make money somehow

*at this point she seemed angry at me and quickly gave me my food and I left*

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Been saying hi to hot girls recently. Not approaching just saying hi if they’re hot. It’s a start. I intend to take my freestyling into daygame as it seems to work pretty well.

Anyhow, the girl I said hi to today was looking lost so I said “are you lost?” And she laughed and mumbled something then walked away (I was seated. I wanted her to sit beside me and we’d make out)

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    So today had a girl open me at the library. We were sitting beside each other on the computers and she eventually asks me if I know how to find out how many characters are in a word document. As I looked it up on google the guy next to her told her and she thanks him then turns to me

her: well thank you anyways

me: no problem, glad I could help *chuckling*

then she re-engaged and we had a long convo about her career goals, how she speaks 10 languages, travelling, etc.

i tried to go sexual by asking about her ring. I was like “that is a big fucking ring” but she just chuckled and that was that. I hoped she’d explain more about it and I could grab her hand to inspect it.

anyhow she re-engaged 3 times when things went stale and when she left she was like “well, good luck to you and your stalking” (I was using google maps to inspect houses for my work and we joked I was a stalker)

anyhow:

1. She seemed into me but I was dead inside. I need touching and flirty banter or the girl is a Rock to me

2. She had so mAny talents and shit I honestly felt inferior to her. I mean I say all the tine I’m doing my dream job but it seemed like a shit job today. She kinda harped on it saying “oh... is that your dream job?” I just smirked sheepishly and said “it’s a living” which is retarded because I actually love what I do but I think this mindset cane about because:
    a) I’m trying hard not to talk about boring stuff, like work
    b) I’m trying not to qualify to the girl, when I get talking about sales I get really into it but I’ve noticed it comes across as me qualifying. MAny convos go dead after I go on my “I love what I do” rant OR it turns into a conversation (argument) about money. Last tine I talked about sales on a date it ended up being this lengthy argument about money, materialism, rich people, etc. Me being for all that stuff and her being against it. I got a heavy nakeout from that girl but she blocked me on the app.
    c) she kinda harped in it like I said and I felt shitty

so that was that. Prolly could have went for a drink with her as the library is right next to the mall that has pubs and coffee places but yeah, I dunno. I’d really like to know how you alphas handle times when you’re not feeling the girl and are even a bit turned off by her. How do you turn that into a lay? Or do you just mentally tell her to fuck herself and ignore like I pretty much did?

i mean I wasn’t trying after a while and when she left I didn’t ask for her number or anything despite it being obvious she’s making an effort to talk to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X