Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Really? I read he even says in the date not to compliment her on her looks.

• Skills360
    commented on 's reply
    bd is talking ONLINE, online you should not compliment...

• PeaceLovinSoul
    replied
    "but opening well leads to the next phase in the interaction ______ openers or ______ openings ____ up the next phase of the game ! opening isnt just whatever!"

Ok

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Grod.

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    but opening well leads to the next phase in the interaction shitty openers or shitty openings fuck up the next phase of the game ! opening isnt just whatever!

• PeaceLovinSoul
    replied
    An Opening is an Opening...not the end all be all

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    When it doesn’t lead anywhere I beg to differ because it’s wasted time.

• PeaceLovinSoul
    replied

Yeah but I beg to differ and your missing my point, that ANY opening is better than NOT opening

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah but it didn’t lead anywhere so it was a waste of time. Also, black dragon says not to compliment a girls looks till after you’ve had sex with her twice. Both are reasons not to use that opener.

• PeaceLovinSoul
    replied
    Yeah I remember seeing a lot of post where you used that opening Sarge I think its a good opening because its not REALLY about the opening, its about just saying SOMETHING, Anything, just say something because you can't get laid unless you talk to them :-D (and I never had my head bit off by any of them)

Also, I think it lets the girl know that you are interested in them on a sexual level and not looking to be "Just Friends"

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    I used to approach girls with the line "Hey, I know this is a bit random but I thought you were cute and had to say hi. I'm Sarge" And the girls would go red and blush but it never led anywhere.

• PeaceLovinSoul
    replied
    Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

keep this opener since is working for you, but you are ejecting, why did you eject, try to stay until the girl tells you to fuck off.... do not eject the set...

also i told you most important part is not to hesitate the approach 3 second rule, specially with hotter women...

if you feel stalkerish say, "this is kind of unusual and i do not usually do this, but i had to come say hi and introduce myself i am sarge and cont. untill she tell you to fuck off"

Stay in set till the end do not eject no matter what...until she tells you to fuck off.... and stay talking... (till you get rid of approach anxiety)....

introduce yourself, and also for you not to feel creepy use a time constraint, "hey real quick i am on my way to a meeting, but i had to come say hi and introduce myself blah blahb"

keep practicing..Do not eject the set..
    I ALWAYS remember this advise Skills and I swear I am going to do this because I KNOW its important. Thanks for saying it again here!

Leave a comment:

• PeaceLovinSoul
    replied
    Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Ok, HUGE shoutout to Skills who continues to be my main supporter. Thanks to his link on openers, I have been trying one of them out. Observe:

In a grocery store. Walking around, see a woman who I get nervous thinking about approaching her.
    Dude I've been there. I was at a Walmart and there was this HOT tall black girl (I'm 5'11, she's easy 6'2) Saw her twice and I said "F* it I'm going to talk to her" So I circle around to where she was at and she was there with her friend who was shorter but even hotter... I said "You know I saw you over there and I had to come up and tell you how beautiful you look, what's your name?" and I just kind of froze after that and after talking with them for a few moments I bailed out

It sucks when that happens but I am just going to have to go with my gut and be more "Alpha" in the future.... in other words say like "You know what, I don't know what you guyz are doing after this but I would love for you to come over to my place and go swimming" THAT'S what i will say in the future and just take the bull by the horns because Girls LOVE to be led

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Skills, just reading it now, but it seems like the exact thing I was doing for a while and getting nowhere with. I don't get it. Everyone (including you I believe) told me my convos were boring and too small-talky. This (glow's post) is exactly what I was doing (open>talk based off her resonses) so I'm confused.

• Skills360
    replied
    i found glow post here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...o-her-response

Leave a comment:

Working...
X