No announcement yet.

Rookie Daygaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Impulse. If I can remember I'll try it lol. Today I only did TRE.

BUT great news! I did the opener Teevster recommended tonight.

I'll detail it below.

First off, special thanks to Teevster for the opener, and to all you guys for being so supportive. I really appreciate it and REALLY want to be the daygame god I see in my head.

Ok, so I went to a bookstore to start with. I told myself I would say the opener NO MATTER WHAT. However, when I was driving, I spilled some water on my crotch and was like "of course!". Long story short, I dried it off using my car's heater.

Went inside the bookstore and immediately it felt too crowded. I have such problems approaching women who aren't alone. I think I've only done it once my whole life, out of hundreds of approaches. Anmyways, long story short, I didn't approach any women in the bookstore for that reason.

However, a hottie crossed my path, locked eyes with me, smiled, and I said "hi." she said "hi" back and that was it (THOSE are the situations I want to be in ideally. Off the cuff, spointaneous. I couldn't run the routine on her because it would have been too weird.)

Anyhow, then I went to a walmart. Saw a gorgeous woman. we actually locked eyes for a second but f*ck it, I was in intention mode.

So I come around the corner and run the opener:

"Wow!... Beautiful!" she looks at me and I say "Your outfit matches" she looks behind her, almost like she doesn't know who I'm talking to, and I continue without skipping a beat "that wall behind you" she stares at me, but not negatively. I think it was a good stare. Anyhow, then I go "I love a woman with style... so who are you? I';m Sarge"

we shake hands, she says her name. I hold her hand and she doesn't let go for a while (i think she was in shock maybe? I dunno. This is what I mean by incongruent. I can say the line but it isn't "me" saying it maybe, I dunno.)

Anyhow, I ask her what she's doing and she's like "well, I'm shopping actually" and I'm like "yeah I can see, for what?"

she says "well, for that edmonton oilers crock pot up there actually"

I'm like "oh yeah? Are you a fan?"

she goes "no, but my fiance is" and laughs a bitI'm lik

e "Oh cool, I thought you were looking at the wine here" and point to a box of wine glasses

she's like "no, but I DO have a lot of wine at home"

I'm like "that's awesome! Red wine?"

she goes "yeah, and white, all kinds" then she walks over to my right-hand side and keeps looking at stuff.

I'm like "Hmm, I've never actually tried white wine, is it good?"

she's like "yeah blah blah" I can't remember everything, but anyhow, we talked about wine for a bit then I sensed she was gonna be like "well, I'd better get going" or something, so I say "well, it was nice to meet you. Good luck with the wedding" she smiles that sort of scrunched-up face like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c8dac22243.jpg

Only without the thumb, obviously. Anmd open eyes and showing teeth.And she noded at me while doing this and said "it was nice to meet you too"

So yeah. Meh, but at least I did it!Now..

. thoughts/comments/insights?

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
      Dont ask so many questions to someone youve just met - take it more easy on the questioning front

Say a statement about you

Your asking her way too many questions...state stuff more

This is basic convo btw..if you have friends you would pick this up quickly....

So, my convo skills aren't the greatest then, eh? Lol. Sorry, can't resist.

Ok, more statements, got you.

Comment

Went out tonight. Used Teevster's opener

2/100

When I said "your outfit, it matches" she cut me off saying "the store?" I'm like "yeah, exactly" she laughs and says "yeah well it's my walmart outfit" I was like "right on, so what do you do?" (seriously, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be saying/doing so I just rely on what has "worked" (not really) for me so far i.e. "How to Win Friends and Influence People" game.

Anyhow, we chatted for a bit but I felkt it wasn't going well. When her daughter came over I as like "Well I gotta run, but can I have your number?" she shakes her head and says "nah, I'm married. This is my daughter." I'm like "alright well have a good night.": and leave.

Mistakes:

- Asking for the number instead of telling
        - Talking about boring ass topics.

Things I did right:

- Approached using the opener
        - Going for a married woman (in before you haters can reprimand me. I don't give a f*ck about seducing married women. Let's stick to improving my game, leave the moralizing for someone who cares)

Comment

Used Teevster's Opener

3/100

Saw cute girl, walked straight towards her (long ways lol) she never looked at me as I approached. I said "wow! Beautiful" she looked at me only once I said 'beautiful'

Instead of finishing the opener I went straight to saying "your outfit matches the decor" whilst waving my hand around to gesture to the store. She laughed.

I want to do PureEvil's game so I said "Are you enjoying your evening?" after that. She said yes. I'm like "yeah? what's up?" she goes "just shopping" I'm like "I see."
          She says "Just got off work so..."

I'm like "Oh? Where do you work?" she goes "Notables."

I'm like "oh... book store?" she laughs "no, restaurant" I'm like "ah, I was close. Fancy restaurant?" she goes "yeah" I'm like "I can tell, because of your earrings" she says "thank you." I say "yeah so, wanna grab a drink later?" she says "no, I actually have a boyfriend" I make a "whothefuckcares" gesture and say "number then?" but she says no. I'm like "ok well, have a good night." she walks with me as we leave the aisle. That I thought was strange or maybe indicative of her being curious about me but meh, still suck at conversing.

As much as guys say "what you say doesn't matter" I think it's getting obvious that what you say DOES matter.

Anyhow, that was it.

Comment

Been thinking about recent events. I can safely say that the level of "success" I've been getting with girls is the exact same with Teevster's opener as it was with my other openers. Therefore I don't believe the opener is the problem (or even matters).

I think it's obvious that once the openeer is out of the way I simply suck at conversations.

I can get away with conversing with people like my hairdresser (who I made out with twice) or other similar situations, but if it comes to actually approaching a woman and having a conversation, somethiungs not there. I don't know what the point of it is.

I know what MY point is (to f*ck her) but it's not enough to just go up to a woman and say "let's f*ck". You can do it, but it won't work.

So what do I have to do? I'm not sure but being able to make conversation is important. Probably more important than game.

In the last month I've only gotten numbers from girls online when I was making boring conversation. Since incorporating "gasme" I've gotten ignores, short convos, shit tests up the ass, and no numbers at all. SO I will go out tonight and try somkething different. I will try to make normal conversation and see where that takes me.

EDIT: Just got a response to my online convo that further validates my theory. It's in the onliune thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
              Went out tonight. Used Teevster's opener

2/100

When I said "your outfit, it matches" she cut me off saying "the store?" I'm like "yeah, exactly" she laughs and says "yeah well it's my walmart outfit" I was like "right on, so what do you do?" (seriously, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be saying/doing so I just rely on what has "worked" (not really) for me so far i.e. "How to Win Friends and Influence People" game.

Anyhow, we chatted for a bit but I felkt it wasn't going well. When her daughter came over I as like "Well I gotta run, but can I have your number?" she shakes her head and says "nah, I'm married. This is my daughter." I'm like "alright well have a good night.": and leave.

Mistakes:

- Asking for the number instead of telling
              - Talking about boring ass topics.

Things I did right:

- Approached using the opener
              - Going for a married woman (in before you haters can reprimand me. I don't give a f*ck about seducing married women. Let's stick to improving my game, leave the moralizing for someone who cares)
              Her saying "It's my walmart outfit" is her showing she's up for a flirt, or at least is playful! I would have said (playfully) something like "Aha yeah, you better look as sharp as you can while being in walmart, never know what might pass you" / "Sounds like you love walmart, please tell me you don't live in here" (be playful again)...

At this stage you have nothing to note about going for married or what ever woman You are practising man.

Used Teevster's Opener

3/100

Saw cute girl, walked straight towards her (long ways lol) she never looked at me as I approached. I said "wow! Beautiful" she looked at me only once I said 'beautiful'

Instead of finishing the opener I went straight to saying "your outfit matches the decor" whilst waving my hand around to gesture to the store. She laughed.

I want to do PureEvil's game so I said "Are you enjoying your evening?" after that. She said yes. I'm like "yeah? what's up?" she goes "just shopping" I'm like "I see."
              She says "Just got off work so..."

I'm like "Oh? Where do you work?" she goes "Notables."

I'm like "oh... book store?" she laughs "no, restaurant" I'm like "ah, I was close. Fancy restaurant?" she goes "yeah" I'm like "I can tell, because of your earrings" she says "thank you." I say "yeah so, wanna grab a drink later?" she says "no, I actually have a boyfriend" I make a "whothefuckcares" gesture and say "number then?" but she says no. I'm like "ok well, have a good night." she walks with me as we leave the aisle. That I thought was strange or maybe indicative of her being curious about me but meh, still suck at conversing.

As much as guys say "what you say doesn't matter" I think it's getting obvious that what you say DOES matter.

Anyhow, that was it.
              Assuming it was a woman shopping clothes or sthing - How about chiming in on the shopping: *looks at her bags* hmmm seems like you are controlling yourself quite well so far, did you plan beforehand what you were gonna get or are more the impulsive shopper?

Instead of diving in the normal go-to rapport questions, you might want to have a little edge in conversations, take it somewhere more fun

Also, what about when you asked where she works, to say "wait.... don't tell me yet... let me guess" - *have an inspecting look for a second* "Your earrings give me a hint I think" ... "I think you have to deal with a lot of people each day!" (LOL so broad, but it adds to the game element, of intrigue)... "Okay... I'd say you work in a book store"

Just giving you a few things, to spice up your convs, make it more fun and less interviewish - now fun won't directly gonna get you laid, but she might start finding you more interesting

about the thing "That's not there" is because you are doing cold approach day game man, you gotta be the creator of the interaction (I don't mean you have to do all the talking all the time) I mean you want to be able to create more awesomeness

Also what I think make teevster's opener cool is that you go from a normal compliment about her style and you add "it matches well with the wall/decor" as a sort of "I know I'm full of shit, just teasing you"

huge props for trying to #close / instadate each girl btw! Something I sometimes forget!

Comment

Impulse... nevermind. Just nevermind.

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
                Her saying "It's my walmart outfit" is her showing she's up for a flirt, or at least is playful! I would have said (playfully) something like "Aha yeah, you better look as sharp as you can while being in walmart, never know what might pass you" / "Sounds like you love walmart, please tell me you don't live in here" (be playful again)...
                Ok yes, being playful is a sticking point for me. Whenever I be playful (the way I, personally, be playful) it's not received well. I have tons of online convos that just stop after I try to be playful. So... any tips on how to be the right kind of playful?

I mean, I'm reading your examples but they don't make sense to me lol. I'm thinking "why would I say that?"

Is the idea to make fun of her? Troll her? Test her/shit test her?

At this stage you have nothing to note about going for married or what ever woman You are practising man.

Assuming it was a woman shopping clothes or sthing - How about chiming in on the shopping: *looks at her bags* hmmm seems like you are controlling yourself quite well so far, did you plan beforehand what you were gonna get or are more the impulsive shopper?

Instead of diving in the normal go-to rapport questions, you might want to have a little edge in conversations, take it somewhere more fun
                Again, how do I do this? I've tried before but it gets weird looks.

I remember my first instadate the girl spent most of the time with wide eyes, jaw dropped, and a "WTF?" expression on her face.

It wasn't attraction either because she wouldn't take my hand when I went to take hers.

Also, what about when you asked where she works, to say "wait.... don't tell me yet... let me guess" - *have an inspecting look for a second* "Your earrings give me a hint I think" ... "Okay... I'd say you work in a book store"

Just giving you a few things, to spice up your convs, make it more fun and less interviewish - now fun won't directly gonna get you laid, but she might start finding you more interesting
                That one makse sense to me. I've done it before with girls and got pretty good at guessing where they work lol.

about the thing "That's not there" is because you are doing cold approach day game man, you gotta be the creator of the interaction (I don't mean you have to do all the talking all the time) I mean you want to be able to create more awesomeness
                Yeah buyt I'm already more awesome than people can handle so just being there should be enough! lol.

Seriously though, this is a good point and something I constantly struggle with. That is this: when I'm making a conversation "awesome" for the girl, I always feel like I'm pedestalizing her, because I wouldn't do that with anyone else. It's just cause she's a girl and I wanna fuck her. And she eventually picks up on that.

At least with rapport-questions it's less pedestalizing and not trying to impress her.

Do you absolutely, 100% need to make things awesome or is that a personal preference/calibration thing?

Also what I think make teevster's opener cool is that you go from a normal compliment about her style and you add "it matches well with the wall/decor" as a sort of "I know I'm full of shit, just teasing you"
                Yeah don't get me wrong, it;s a great opener and gets a laugh. My point wasn't that the opener was bad, my point was that the opener wasn't the problem, my convos are.

Comment

Impulse... nevermind. Just nevermind.

Ok yes, being playful is a sticking point for me. Whenever I be playful (the way I, personally, be playful) it's not received well. I have tons of online convos that just stop after I try to be playful. So... any tips on how to be the right kind of playful?
                  Field experience :P

I mean, I'm reading your examples but they don't make sense to me lol. I'm thinking "why would I say that?"

Is the idea to make fun of her? Troll her? Test her/shit test her?

The idea is to go beyond the usual, show a glimpse of what being with you can be like... Hard to explain. Try to explain flirting LOL, it's hard.

Again, how do I do this? I've tried before but it gets weird looks.

I remember my first instadate the girl spent most of the time with wide eyes, jaw dropped, and a "WTF?" expression on her face.

It wasn't attraction either because she wouldn't take my hand when I went to take hers.

That one makse sense to me. I've done it before with girls and got pretty good at guessing where they work lol.
                  Cool. It's not only about guessing right, it's also about the 'not boring'ness it brings to do it this way. Guessing first, not telling straight away, it's more engaging and 'fun' (captivating)

Yeah buyt I'm already more awesome than people can handle so just being there should be enough! lol
                  You got to be fucking kidding me. Why are you a virgin?

Seriously though, this is a good point and something I constantly struggle with. That is this: when I'm making a conversation "awesome" for the girl, I always feel like I'm pedestalizing her, because I wouldn't do that with anyone else. It's just cause she's a girl and I wanna fuck her. And she eventually picks up on that.
                  By awesome I don't necessarily mean all 'funny' and clownish high energy, I mean that it's not only 'Q&A' interrogation. You have a point that too playful can come across as trying to impress her. Man it's a very tricky subject... Same with asking too many questions, it's very tricky. Yesterday I flirted with the girl in the supermarket, who said sorry when she bumped into my basket. I told her: Are you saying sorry to my basket? her: yeah haha
                  me: those baskets get so much to endure in their daily lives... people throwing them on the ground whole day... blonde girls punching them (meaning her)...
                  How is this pedestalizing her and not just seeing her as a potentially fun woman that I give a glimpse of being in my reality?

At least with rapport-questions it's less pedestalizing and not trying to impress her
                  Yeah, I get what you mean. Tricky again!

Do you absolutely, 100% need to make things awesome or is that a personal preference/calibration thing?
                  Personal preference/calibration indeed. Many ways to skin a cat. It's not necessary at all (this is not sarcastic!), just giving you ideas

Yeah don't get me wrong, it;s a great opener and gets a laugh. My point wasn't that the opener was bad, my point was that the opener wasn't the problem, my convos are.
                  answers in bold.

Comment

I think I get you, more experience is necessary, but at least I have something to go on now, so thank you.

By the way, that bit about being too awesome and just being around people should be enough was half-joking. It's an example of my "playful" side that I mentioned. So if you rolled your eyes to that then I'll definitely try to learn a different type of playfulness, BUT if you actually found it funny and were engaging me with your response (sdo hard to tell over text) then I might have to keep it in my arsenal.

Either way, I'll try to be more playful today when I go out.

Another thing is about giving a girl a glimpse of being in my reality. Well, my reality isn't all fun. I'm poor, trying to get out of poverty. No friends or family that are close I mean. It's rough, and I got lots of work to do in that regard so my reality is spent mostly trying to improve all those areas.

In regards to that (and congruence etc) how does one invite a girl into their reality when their reality is so shitty? I mean I guess I could conscript her to help me with stuff but is that "fun"? I doubt it.

So there's that.

Comment

No approaches tonight. I don't know why but whenever I decide to switch things up to my approaches I get AA again.

Although, mostly it was just busy everywhere I went. I could have hovered around and waited till a few girls were alone however. Tomorrow I'll try that.

Comment

Reading a lot of articles on this rookie forum and watching videos. I keep getting hit with the same contradiction:

You have to do what you want and not try to impress a woman, YET, you have to be sociable and relate to her.

What happens when you're a guy (like me) who doesn't like being sociable and can't relate to others without putting effort in?

My theory is that relating to others then comes off as try-hard or pedestalizing.

#HardCaseStruggles.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to doing more approaches today. I want to try some things we've been discussing recently.

Comment

Reading a lot of articles on this rookie forum and watching videos. I keep getting hit with the same contradiction:

You have to do what you want and not try to impress a woman, YET, you have to be sociable and relate to her.

What happens when you're a guy (like me) who doesn't like being sociable and can't relate to others without putting effort in?

My theory is that relating to others then comes off as try-hard or pedestalizing.

#HardCaseStruggles.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to doing more approaches today. I want to try some things we've been discussing recently.
                          Great question. Try this metaphor on.

You are running for candidacy of the president. This is similar to the prime directive of the alpha male. He must take care of himself and his tribe. He believes he is the best person to do so, thus why he is the leader. On your path, you have a clear vision. You know who you are, what you want, and where you are going. This is never in question and won't change no matter who you meet, what opportunities are presented to you, or any other issues that come in your way.

Your task then is go on your path and bring anyone that wants to come with you to that place of leading the nation. You stop and talk with others, you come to understand their problems and how they live their lives. These problems can never be your own as your own, but you can come to understand others. This understanding will never get into your way of becoming and being that supreme leader and will only strengthen your resolve and the connections that you share with others. These alliances are power and what in effect helps push you to that position of leadership.

Aside from the metaphor Sarge, you have to walk your own path. Her path is not yours, but you are always free to have her come on your path with you. Stopping to talk with a girl is 150% okay because it is part of your journey as a man to get better with a woman and still you know that you are going your way, and you are making attempts at being able to get her to follow you more easily and with more proficiency. In this, it isn't the girl that matters or the specific feedback, but the man you are becoming and your body of work and skill in inspiring others to connect with you that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
                            Great question. Try this metaphor on.

You are running for candidacy of the president. This is similar to the prime directive of the alpha male. He must take care of himself and his tribe. He believes he is the best person to do so, thus why he is the leader. On your path, you have a clear vision. You know who you are, what you want, and where you are going. This is never in question and won't change no matter who you meet, what opportunities are presented to you, or any other issues that come in your way.

Your task then is go on your path and bring anyone that wants to come with you to that place of leading the nation. You stop and talk with others, you come to understand their problems and how they live their lives. These problems can never be your own as your own, but you can come to understand others. This understanding will never get into your way of becoming and being that supreme leader and will only strengthen your resolve and the connections that you share with others. These alliances are power and what in effect helps push you to that position of leadership.

Aside from the metaphor Sarge, you have to walk your own path. Her path is not yours, but you are always free to have her come on your path with you. Stopping to talk with a girl is 150% okay because it is part of your journey as a man to get better with a woman and still you know that you are going your way, and you are making attempts at being able to get her to follow you more easily and with more proficiency. In this, it isn't the girl that matters or the specific feedback, but the man you are becoming and your body of work and skill in inspiring others to connect with you that matters.
                            Thanks. This kind of makes sense. I'm reading it over and over to let it sink in.

I guess the part I'm hung up on is the "making attempts at being able to get her to follow you more easily and with more proficiency." because, for me, that often comes with compromise which is, if I understand things correctly, weak, supplicating, pedestalizing, and chasing/following her.

As always, more approaches are needed.

Comment

I guess the part I'm hung up on is the "making attempts at being able to get her to follow you more easily and with more proficiency." because, for me, that often comes with compromise which is, if I understand things correctly, weak, supplicating, pedestalizing, and chasing/following her.
                              Think Donald Trump. No matter your political bias or whatever, if this guy wanted to get you on his team, he wouldn't go weak, supplicating, pedestalizing, and chasing followers down etcs. But he would adamantly and fiercely put himself out there for you to notice him in an attempt for you to join his team. If he didn't have success in one city with a certain amount of people, he would come back and have another speech, rally, or whatever putting himself on display for others. Some places just aren't going to like him, like California, so he will just avoid the fuck out of them.

You are practicing your speeches, learning the art of communication, while also learning how you have to communicate with a woman. You are going to have growing pains and be challenged into maintaining the person who you want to become and you will learn more about the person who you are and what you have to offer, but as you keep practicing you will find yourself becoming a better understander of people and a better communicator.

Your impatience is good as it shows an eagerness to improve. Keep using it to ask questions and push yourself for more, yet also be patient with yourself.

Comment

Thanks Supernova. I've been thinking about your posts a lot today and game in general. Unfoprtunately it's blizzarding out so instead of drive all over the city like I normally do, I went to 2 stores. The first was a bust until I was walking out the front door. A Hottie was coming towards me and I couldn't think of how to do the approach.

The second one was just me chickening out. She was in a grocery store and looked pretty cute but I didn't approach, despite her being alone. Still gotta get over my hesitation.

Anyhow, thanks for your insight, it really helped me make a shift from "gaming girls" mentality to "connecting with girls + sex" mentality if that makes sense.

EDIT: oh also (so I don't forget, this is more for me but if you find something in this comment feel free to add) I noticed how I've done well with girls in the past when trolling them or just treating them like shit. I'm thinking it's because I am using them for my own amusement. Maybe it translates to using them for my own pleasure but I'm hoping this is a state I can use to get laid. Not sure yet because I've not gotten laid with it yet but I have gotten girls pretty hot and bothered before doing this.

Although I don't know how that works with being a positive experience for the girl. I also don't know if I'm supposed to give the girl what she wants or get what I want (which often seems to be at odds) so there's much to sort out in that area still.

Comment

Working...
                                X