Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    I have bad eyesight. I thought she was my type till I was close and by that time it was too late. It's just part of the process.

• Skills360
    commented on 's reply
    approach women you are attracted to, do not approach women that are not your type, whatever that is...

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    I ejected the set because she was older than I thought, and because she wasn't paying much attention to me. But I will try this, thanks Skills.

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Ok so I haven't tried any of that stuff yet Skills because I'm trying to get the opener down. Maybe this opener isn't good and I won't know till I field test it a bunch. Once I'm sold on it, then I can add more stuff.

Hsaving said that, did another approach today:

Me: Excuse me... I know this is a bit random but *pause for a second and put a "I'm unsure" look on my face*Are you the kind of person that can handle a compliment?

Her: Haha, yes, of course!

Me: Oh good... me too! You go first.

Her: *laughs and looks up at ceiling* I';ve never heard THAT one

Me: *taking that as her compliment* Thanks... nah I just wanted to say I LOVE your pants

Her: Oh thanks! Thaier my golf pants... I'm a golfer.

Me: Like Tiger woods? *making swing motion with hands*

Her: No, not that good.

Me: Cool. Well you have a grwat day

Her: Thank you! You too!

FEW THINGS TO NOTE: When talking with girls, I hold my hands together a lot. Like rubbing them together or clasping them with the thumbs pointing out to make a sort of dick. No idea if this is hurting me or not but it feels like just standing there would be worse.

Also, she was mostly looking at the shelf she was shopping from while I talked to her. Obviously not catching her interest too fiercely, this is what makes me think the opener may be no good.

Afterwards, I went into the parking lost and saw the HOTTEST ass I've seen in a long time. She was taking her cart to her car. I was going to approach but I felt stalkerish and creepy for following her to the car to do the opener so I didn't. How would you PUA's suggest I do that? It's a tragedy I didn't get things going with that woman. It's like all the fat she had in her body was in her ass while the rest of her remained hourglass!
    keep this opener since is working for you, but you are ejecting, why did you eject, try to stay until the girl tells you to fuck off.... do not eject the set...

also i told you most important part is not to hesitate the approach 3 second rule, specially with hotter women...

if you feel stalkerish say, "this is kind of unusual and i do not usually do this, but i had to come say hi and introduce myself i am sarge and cont. untill she tell you to fuck off"

Stay in set till the end do not eject no matter what...until she tells you to fuck off.... and stay talking... (till you get rid of approach anxiety)....

introduce yourself, and also for you not to feel creepy use a time constraint, "hey real quick i am on my way to a meeting, but i had to come say hi and introduce myself blah blahb"

keep practicing..Do not eject the set..

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Ok so I haven't tried any of that stuff yet Skills because I'm trying to get the opener down. Maybe this opener isn't good and I won't know till I field test it a bunch. Once I'm sold on it, then I can add more stuff.

Hsaving said that, did another approach today:

Me: Excuse me... I know this is a bit random but *pause for a second and put a "I'm unsure" look on my face*Are you the kind of person that can handle a compliment?

Her: Haha, yes, of course!

Me: Oh good... me too! You go first.

Her: *laughs and looks up at ceiling* I';ve never heard THAT one

Me: *taking that as her compliment* Thanks... nah I just wanted to say I LOVE your pants

Her: Oh thanks! Thaier my golf pants... I'm a golfer.

Me: Like Tiger woods? *making swing motion with hands*

Her: No, not that good.

Me: Cool. Well you have a grwat day

Her: Thank you! You too!

FEW THINGS TO NOTE: When talking with girls, I hold my hands together a lot. Like rubbing them together or clasping them with the thumbs pointing out to make a sort of dick. No idea if this is hurting me or not but it feels like just standing there would be worse.

Also, she was mostly looking at the shelf she was shopping from while I talked to her. Obviously not catching her interest too fiercely, this is what makes me think the opener may be no good.

Afterwards, I went into the parking lost and saw the HOTTEST ass I've seen in a long time. She was taking her cart to her car. I was going to approach but I felt stalkerish and creepy for following her to the car to do the opener so I didn't. How would you PUA's suggest I do that? It's a tragedy I didn't get things going with that woman. It's like all the fat she had in her body was in her ass while the rest of her remained hourglass!

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Bang on Skills. I need to process but this is full of golden nuggets! Thank you!

I like the question "what do you like to do besides eat sleep and party?" WAAAAAY better than cold reads. Cold reads never worked well for me. Almost came across as me trying to impress the girl with how good I could cold read her (most people are too easy to cold read for me)

Anyhow yeah, I'll try this stuff, thanks again!

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Ok, HUGE shoutout to Skills who continues to be my main supporter. Thanks to his link on openers, I have been trying one of them out. Observe:

In a grocery store. Walking around, see a woman who I get nervous thinking about approaching her. I circle back and then approach. Unfortunately, once she shows her face I realize she's too old for me, but I continue with the approach regardless because I had to get at least one in today:

Me: Excuse me...

Her: *looks at me*

Me: Hi, how's it going, I know this is a bit random but *pause*

Her:

Me: Are you the kind of person who can take a compliment?

Her: *smiles* sure

Me: Cool, me too. You go first

Her: *smile vanishes but she's not frowning*

Me: *after a slight pause* ha, I'm just kidding. No I REALLY like your style *look at her body*

Her: *smiling* oh thank you

Me: No problem, take care *walking away*

As I'm walking away she says "You made my day!"

Me: *stop, turn around slightly* What?

Her: You made my day *while picking something off the shelf*

Me: Oh, thank you. *continue walking*

No idea what to say when someone tells me I made their day.

Anyhow, I was gonna approach a few others with this line buuuut didn't see any I liked except one but she was on the phone.

Anyhow good stuff. I will keep testing this one this week. I like it because it's not some weird story like most of the openers. Those kind make me cringe.

EDIT: Also, I had talked to another girl who was at the cashier when I bought some white t-shirts. I'm wearing a white t-shirt today fyi.

Her: Buying more white t-shirts to match the ones you have now?

Me: You got it... you must be psychic.

Her: Yeah for sure *said something else about psychic but I forget. Convo died out*

well nice, number 1 do not hesitate and approach (you will feel your heart raising a bit)

open

then you need to talk 90% till you reach the hook point...https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...the-hook-point

you kind of did reach the hook point,

throw some cold reads or i like the question so what do you like to do besides sleep eat and party?

answer: oh sweet, want a grab a drink or coffee so you can tell me more about it....

If you want memorize bachaus story he uses (new to city, and reharse it) i like it cause women love either guys new to a city or guys just out of mono....

After the opening 90% of the convo is on you...

most guys just open and have nothing to say (i think you are here)

I love that opener here are my go to openers (when i do day game which is rare, or after hour street game post clubs):

HI, i know this is kind of random but we do not know each other or have any friends in common, so i decided to take the initiative and introduce myself i am skills...

Hi, i think you are attractive and i wanted to find out if your looks match your personality? i am skills

hi, you seem interesting wanted to come say hi, i am skills

i like the sexulhero one.... quick question, have you ever seen someone you wanted to meet but did not, went home and regreted it, there is something intriguing about you and i want to find out what it is.... i am skills

inderect opener.- quick question what do you think about skinny jeans on guys??? whatever she answer "but does not make you look kind of gay?"

love your opener(something i would love to try)... look at glow archive were he talk what is important post opening, i love situational more than any other opener

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Ok, HUGE shoutout to Skills who continues to be my main supporter. Thanks to his link on openers, I have been trying one of them out. Observe:

In a grocery store. Walking around, see a woman who I get nervous thinking about approaching her. I circle back and then approach. Unfortunately, once she shows her face I realize she's too old for me, but I continue with the approach regardless because I had to get at least one in today:

Me: Excuse me...

Her: *looks at me*

Me: Hi, how's it going, I know this is a bit random but *pause*

Her:

Me: Are you the kind of person who can take a compliment?

Her: *smiles* sure

Me: Cool, me too. You go first

Her: *smile vanishes but she's not frowning*

Me: *after a slight pause* ha, I'm just kidding. No I REALLY like your style *look at her body*

Her: *smiling* oh thank you

Me: No problem, take care *walking away*

As I'm walking away she says "You made my day!"

Me: *stop, turn around slightly* What?

Her: You made my day *while picking something off the shelf*

Me: Oh, thank you. *continue walking*

No idea what to say when someone tells me I made their day.

Anyhow, I was gonna approach a few others with this line buuuut didn't see any I liked except one but she was on the phone.

Anyhow good stuff. I will keep testing this one this week. I like it because it's not some weird story like most of the openers. Those kind make me cringe.

EDIT: Also, I had talked to another girl who was at the cashier when I bought some white t-shirts. I'm wearing a white t-shirt today fyi.

Her: Buying more white t-shirts to match the ones you have now?

Me: You got it... you must be psychic.

Her: Yeah for sure *said something else about psychic but I forget. Convo died out*

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Figured I should post this to show I'm still grinding.

Went out to do approaches tonight but again was unable to do a "proper" approach ("proper" here meaning I said the opener I decided to test drive this week. Thanks Skills for the link btw!).

There are always other people around and I know I should just figure out a way to deal with it but I really have no idea how to juggle multiple people. Even in sales it's pretty tough but I just follow the script and ignore anyone who tries to butt in. It works in sales.

Because of how good I am in sales (getting the result I want that is. I'm not a master salesman by any stretch. I just follow straight line and walk away as soon as people give me shit. It works very well for me) I am trying to figure out how to apply the same thing to pick up and so I'm trying to develop a script. The opener is good I think but we'll see the results I get in field.

The reason I'm posting here is because I did spontaneously talk to a woman while walking to a Walmart.

There was a flock of seagulls flying and I saw her looking up watching them. I thought to myself "shit, what if the bird shits on me while I'm looking up?" so I stopped looking up myself.

When I got closer she was making EC so I raised my eyebrows and smirked and then I said "I don't think looking up is wise." she was like "There are so many! But yeah, looking up while in the crosswalk no good, but look at them..." I was like "Yeah, there are a lot" and stopped but she didn't seem interested in me at all so I walked.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Irrational tho it may be I do seem to get assaulted from time to time. I once got my phone slapped out of my hand by an angry customer in sales who followed me around the neighbourhood because he was mad at me. Things like that tell me I must not understand something about social situations and I’m afraid that will happen again the more I game. It seems justified to me. I have tried to pick up girls in front of their boyfriends before. But if you’re saying I should just go for lone wolves I agree but there aren’t many around.

Yeah verbals, the thing is, for whatever reason you guys are so against just giving me straight answers with verbals instead you have to complicate shit and turn it into rocket science. I guess that’s why this guy can charge $500 usd for a single call and why I’ll happily pay it because he can speak clearly in a way I understand. That’s what gets you the big bucks. Tip for all you wannabe pua coaches.

• No More Mr Nice Guy
    commented on 's reply
    your fear of being physically attacked is totally irrational...unless you do something really stupid like trying to pick up a biker’s girlfriend right in front of him.

Yeah, you need to improve your verbals…both in daygame and online. Hopefully your coach can help you with that.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, he's got some technicals that have really helped so far. I've said it millions of times, but all I need is the right verbals and some way to overcome the fear of being physically attacked.

• No More Mr Nice Guy
    commented on 's reply
    it’s good to see that you are finally getting some advice from someone who can actually watch you operate. Maybe they can figure out what your real sticking points are.

although if you only talk to the guy, rather than going out in the field with him where he can watch you and give you immediate feedback, I don’t think you’re going to have much more improvement then you have by getting advice here.

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    So had a session with my PUA coach today. It was good, I think I can learn a lot from this guy. Apparently he used to be an intern at RSD and has studied under Julien and Tyler. He's even hosting a bootcamp with Tyler atm in L.A.

Anyhow, part of our talk was that I got to get out and approach girls more. So I did today but it was plagued with AA and paralysation. I walked laps around a Walmart till I saw a girl, said "hi" to her as we walked past each other and she said "hi" back without looking at me, and that was it. I got the heck out of there.

My main sticking points atm are:

- FEAR of being physically attacked by bystanders (or people a girl is with)
    - Not knowing what to say (even after saying "hi" I had no idea how I would have kept going. I really need a script...)

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Skills, I agree.
Working...
X