No announcement yet.

Rookie Daygaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today my social skills coach said that a good way to get with people is to align your desires with theirs.

So in the realm of pick up, how is this achieved? What desires do you align yourself with and what desires do girls have that you can align with in an alpha way?

Do you guys have any insights?

And do you think books like "My Secret garden" by Nancy Friday would help in that regard?

Comment

• I went to a walmart and just as I was about to enter, this hot girl comes out. I thought to myself "This time I WILL approach a girl that comes out suddenly" (this has been a common trend. Almost every time I go to do approaches at walmart some hot babe comes out and I always don't approach, well this time was different)

Anyhow, I said "hi how are you?"

"good, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks. what's up?"

"Oh, not much"

she wasn't heading out to the parking lot so I'm like "going for a stroll?"

she says "nah, waiting for my ride."

I look and see no cars so I don't exactly believe her but whatever.

Me: Cool. i'll wait with you. So what's your name?

Her: [name]

Me: Sarge *pointing at self* so you're not from around here are you?

Her: yeah I am

Me: Really? You're not a korean canadian?

her: *laughs* no.

Me: Really? Huh, what about your parents?

Her: no, not korean anything

Me: ah i see, spanish then?

Her: no

Me: well what then?

Her: Hawaiian

Me: I KNEW there was asian in there somewhere.

Her: *laughs*

Me: Have you been back to hawaii?

Her: no, never been there. maybe some day.

Me: Right on, so have you traveled at all?

Her: yeah, this continent

Me: Oh, like the states?

Her: yeah

Me: Where?

Her: las vegas with some friends *car comes up with guy inside staring at me lol*

Her: well here's my ride

Me: ok, have a good night

So yeah, that was it. Not a lot of traction there. Still not sure what the f*ck to talk about. I simply try to amuse myself mostly but in cases like this, the girl might as well be a wall.

Comment

• Why Rookie daygaming should be different than General daygaming?

Perhaps switch off your mobile phone as well perhaps? Not field tested extensively though.

If you live in a place like mine you can spot a girl and approach her in another place if you meet her accidentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
          Why Rookie daygaming should be different than General daygaming?
          Impulse suggested I do because I'm hitting rookie sticking points. I don't care where the thread is either way.

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post

Perhaps switch off your mobile phone as well perhaps? Not field tested extensively though.
          Why?

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
          If you live in a place like mine you can spot a girl and approach her in another place if you meet her accidentally.
          Not sure what you're talking about. :/

So went to a few walmarts. No girls I wanted to approach. I mean, there was 1 at the one place but she was surrounded by people. I could have waited for her to get clear I suppose.I kee

p telling myself I'll be better at that kind of situation when I'm stronger and more muscular, but in the meantime I'm missing those opportunities with the "approach or move on" mind set. I just don't want to stalk the girl till she's relatively clear of surrounding people, you know? I also don't want to approach a girl wqith tons of people around cause it's awkward.

The other girl of interest had a kid which is too bad cause she had a great body. But kids disqualify girls for me. If a girl has kids it's no big deal, but I won't approach a girl if her kids are with her. Again, too awkward and her attention will never fully be on me.

I also saw one girl I was sure I would approach but she was walking away from me, was quite far away, and I'm thinking "isn't this the definition of chasing? and shouldn't she be stopping or something to give me a chance to approach?" lol. then she got on her cell phone and so I stopped.

Again, too bad, she was hot.

So yeah, trying what glow suggested: to go with my feelings but a lot of my feelings are keeping me from approaching or "stalking" girls, to get a better opportunity with them.
          For example I was in a book store today and saw a hot milf enter the bathroom. I wanted her but I didn't want to pounce on her when she got out, so I walked around the store and never saw her again. It was getting to be too much time so I just left.

So things like that.

There's also this fear that if people know I'm looking to pick up girls there will be consequences so again, getting stronger at the gym should help me there. Once I'm big enough to intimidate people and feel like I can fair ok in a fight I'll be more relaxed I'm sure.

Comment

• I feel comfortable to overcome fear by approaching in different contexts and venues. That's why. A particular venue does not feel comfortable for a moment. Guys, you should not blame me that I give you a second chance to talk to someone you like.

In addition, it may sound a bit extreme, but some girls ask too many questions why somebody calls you.
            Last edited by Dateathome; 03-31-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• So today I went out to approach and couldn't. Had 4 opportunities but they were all with someone. I still have trouble with this. It's a huge sticking point for me atm because I'm afraid shit tests will turn violent and I'll get attacked. That's literally my fear atm.

Comment

• So did 1 approach tonight so far.

Walmart Milf with Daughter.

I saw this girl walking with a kid. I was annoyed because I wanted the girl but I don't approach girls with kids.

Anyhow, we almost crossed paths a few times and I smiled at her. I then decided to hang around the area and I heard her daughter say "Can we go to the toys?" her mom was like "yeah, I'll meet you there" daughter goes "you sure?" "Yeah" she says.

This is an obvious AI is it not?

So I waited till the daughter was gone, then I approached the mother from behind. Said hi, she turns around.

Her: hi...?

Me: How are you?

Her: Gooood... how are you?

Me: I'm good thanks. So... what's up?

Her: ... do I...?

Me: No, you don't.

Her: *laughs and puts whatever she was looking at back on the shelf*

Me: I'm Sarge *stick out hand*

Her: I'm [name]

Me: [other name]? Or [name]?

Her: [name]

*the whole time I'm still holding her hand*

Me: What kind of name is that?

Her: it's czechoslovakian.

Me: No way! *we let go of hands* my grandparents are czech.

Her: Oh really?

Me: Yeah. My grandfather';s dad came over to escape the communists.

Her: ... *blank stare*

Me: So anyway, what do you do?

Her: I'm actually here with my daughter

Me: Oh right on. Wanna get a drink sometime then?

Her: No. I'm actually married.

Me: Ah, fair enough. take care.

So there you have it. I realize it's choppy as fuck but a few positives was that she almost never broke EC with me. I actually got uncomfortable because it was awkward how little effort she was putting in. I may have broke EC first a few times but I do think it was good that she gave me an AI.

What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                  What do you guys think?
                  I'm curious why you keep going back to the same bland, uninteresting conversations.

Especially when you had a breakthrough here (LINK). Even though it didn't result in a date or a lay... the conversation was far better than usual. You got the girl involved (hooked) and even better... you were stimulating her emotions too. Who knows maybe if her husband wasn't around things may have escalated further.

If you make a change and the results are positive. Stick with that change. That's the key to getting good at this or making any progress in PU really.
                  “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                    I'm curious why you keep going back to the same bland, uninteresting conversations.

Especially when you had a breakthrough here (LINK). Even though it didn't result in a date or a lay... the conversation was far better than usual. You got the girl involved (hooked) and even better... you were stimulating her emotions too. Who knows maybe if her husband wasn't around things may have escalated further.

If you make a change and the results are positive. Stick with that change. That's the key to getting good at this or making any progress in PU really.
                    I hear you Bacchus but it's not congruent, and very hard to maintain.
                    That's why. I mean I could go back to that way but it's more acting/performing than actually connecting. I thought being genuine and connecting was the key?

I didn't know that was such a good convo (brqazillian chick) tho. at the time it just seemed like another failed attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                      I hear you Bacchus but it's not congruent, and very hard to maintain.
                      That's why. I mean I could go back to that way but it's more acting/performing than actually connecting. I thought being genuine and connecting was the key?
                      Your goal's to get laid off a cold approach isn't it? Nobody said it was going to be easy.

You want to stay congruent I get it but there's no harm trying to become an upgraded version of yourself. A Sarge who can take the conversation wherever he wants... stimulate her on a emotional level and dominate the frame... has a much better chance at connecting with a random hottie at the supermarket. And banging her too.

The thing is to get to that point you are going to have to repeatedly practice certain techniques until they are congruent. And they just come out of your mouth without any effort on your part. It may feel like acting at first but give it a few weeks (or months depending on how often you practice) and it will be genuine.
                      “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                        Your goal's to get laid off a cold approach isn't it? Nobody said it was going to be easy.
                        Yes, and fair enough.

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                        You want to stay congruent I get it but there's no harm trying to become an upgraded version of yourself. A Sarge who can take the conversation wherever he wants... stimulate her on a emotional level and dominate the frame... has a much better chance at connecting with a random hottie at the supermarket. And banging her too.
                        Ok but if it's not congruent I thought it wouldn't work, or is that a misconception?

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                        The thing is to get to that point you are going to have to repeatedly practice certain techniques until they are congruent. And they just come out of your mouth without any effort on your part. It may feel like acting at first but give it a few weeks (or months depending on how often you practice) and it will be genuine.
                        Ah, ok I see.

Although, to be fair, I did the exact same thing as I did above with a woman once and she says to me "Well I dunno... I haven't showered yet."

Now, I was too blind/green at the time to recognize it, but that was a green light. And it was just making BS small talk about her coffee she was buying lol.

So yeah, the most congruent way (at this point in time) is to be talking to her about whatever as an excuse to get us communicating as a smoke screen for our sexual desires. That's how I see it and why I was doing it this way.

HAVING SAID THAT, I will try the "talk about travel" thing tomorrow.

One thing I have too is I'm always at the fucking already (in my head) and don't think it needs to be drawn out. If I start talking about shit for HER benefit (shit I don't care about, like where they've traveled) then I have a tendency to forget about the fucking and get caught up in the banter lol.

Comment

• Ok. Approached a solid 8 Teeny today. She was wearing a shirt that exposed her belly and short shorts. I saw her in the teen fiction section in a book store. She was definitely legal tho I could tell from height and development.

Anyhow, I couldn't approach her for the longest time because there were people around.

Following PE's advice "do what you need to to get functional in the field" I decided to wait until I had an opening.

I finally did and did the hover. Looked at a few books beside her then said hi.

She was very responsive, smiled and we began talking about books

Me: Enjoying your day?

Her: Yes. Just getting some books. I read a lot.

Me: I see that *she had 3 books* What do you do with all your old ones?

Her: Give them to my sister.

Me: Oh yeah? Is she younger or older?

Her: *thinking* um... younger... sorry. I don't know why I had to think about that. *covers her face and smiles and giggles*

Me: *move closer* Yeah you had to think about that lol

I then go back to looking at books and am unsure how to bring up travel so I just did.

Me: Hey, have you ever travelled?

Her: No. Only here.

Me: Oh? Like from where?

Her: well I came here from B.C. when I was really young.

Me: Oh me too. I was born in [city]

Her: Oh cool. I was born in [other city]

Me: I have no idea where that is

Her: It's just outside of [city]

Me: Wow, that's crazy. *kind of dead end. I look at books then re-engage* You've never been anywhere else?

Her: No, not really.

Me: Where would you go if you won the lottery.

Her: Hmmm... scotland.

Me: Lots of people want to go there, why scotland?

Her: I dunno. I like the scottish culture.

Me: Oh? Like the castles and stuff?

Her: *smiles* yeah.

Me: Well I'd go to prague.

Her: I don't know where that is.

Me: It's in czechoslovakia. My family is from there so yeah. I'd also like to go to brazil tho. Warm weather, beaches, no more winter.

Her: Yeah.

Me: I'm Sarge btw *stick out hand. We shake and I hold her hand, play with it, and fondle it for the rest of the convo.*

Her: *giggles* I don't know anyone with [first letter of my name] as their first letter.

Me: Well you do now! Today's your lucky day!

Her: *giggles while looking down. At this point I wanna kiss her or fuck her on the spot*

Me: So what are you up to today?

Her: Well I'm here with my grandma and we';re hanging out today

Me: Cool. What about later?

Her: We were gonna do some crochet dream catchers.

Me: Right on. *thinking* well how bout we grab a drink sometime?

Her: I'm kinda busy all week.

Me: Ok, how bout your number then?

Her: No I actually have a boyfriend.

Me: that's ok. *we are staring into each other's eyes intensely*

Her: You mean... 8timid voice* as friends?

Me: *deep voice* no...

Her: *giggles and looks down* no... I'm sorry...

Me: *confused but figure I'll give it one more shot* Ok, well give me your number.

Her: No... I can't...

Me: Ok, don't worry about it. *i let go of her hand, touch her arm, and leave. I say take care of course*

So yeah, there it is. She was really receptive but not at the same time. I also think the travel talk was a mistake and it would have been better to talk about books maybe. I dunno.

Either way, glad I did it. this girl was so cute.

Comment

• Sarge this is exactly what Im talking about. This is useful experience.

Now you felt some bits of sexual tension, you saw she was a little aroused by your approach and showed some positive submissive signs / excited about being approached by a stranger

Lets just focus on what good stuff you experienced here, this will happen more and you will start to recognize it more

I wont go into technicals, i hope you wont either and just see this as a positive experience - it sounded like it!

Keep getting more of these experiences

Comment

• Originally posted by bazoom View Post
                              Sarge this is exactly what Im talking about. This is useful experience.

Now you felt some bits of sexual tension, you saw she was a little aroused by your approach and showed some positive submissive signs / excited about being approached by a stranger

Lets just focus on what good stuff you experienced here, this will happen more and you will start to recognize it more

I wont go into technicals, i hope you wont either and just see this as a positive experience - it sounded like it!

Keep getting more of these experiences
                              Very positive man. Thanks.

Comment

• Ok. went to the grocery store with no intention to approach girls. Take this with a grain of salt (the store was PACKED with people) but I think I got approached.

The girl used the same hover tactic I do lol.

I was getting broccoli and I noticed in my peripheral vision that a girl was around. She then came right up to me, facing me directly tho I was facing the veggies. I then looked into her eyes and she's like "oh, um, sorry but I need a bag" she broke EC first.

Anyhow, I look at the bags and step back "oh, go ahead"

"thanks"

I was putting my broccoli in the bag so I was looking down and that was probably a bad idea, but I decided to engage her anyhow.

Me: Cabbage time?

Her: Yeah, and broccoli

Me: *picking up my basket* well, broccoli is good. *tossed a stray leaf back on the broccoli lol*

Anyhow then I left. It happened too fast to know if it was a seduction attempt but I figure: this has never happened before, and it's not my first time in a crowded grocery store.

I guess I could have said "Hey, I'm really busy but I'd love to hang out with you sometime, what's your number?"

What are your guys' thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X