• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    I keep seeing this everywhere:

https://postimg.cc/30ygSxtz

HOT girls with less-than average looking guys. Wtf, I need to learn game so bad

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Talked with a milf in line at the store the other day. She was fit so we talked about the gym. I told her I like to go to the gym but lately been too lazy (indicating I’m not trying to impress her). Eventually asked if she wanted to grab a drink during the week but she said “I’m happily married”. To which I replied: “oh I don’t believe that. Married yes, happily no” she says “funny” and I reply “no worries “ and that’s how it ended.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    I see, very interesting. So you kind of just do whatever you want while escalating

• Subterfuge
    commented on 's reply
    I Only do night game. I've read (and watched) basically everyone you can possibly think of from gunwitch, rsd, vin di carlo, mystery, Krauser, T Torerro and about 50 others lol. But none of them has given me a fool proof method/system to bang girls (well, mystery kind of tried, but I don't like it much and it didn't work for me here on UK girls but maybe works in the US, plus it's so restrictive to have so many 'rules' that other successful PUA's break all the time), so ultimately, we are all our own 'guru', really. All have our own style of game etc. And i'm a strong believer in it largely being out of your control, anyway!! She''s either into you or she's not! Game is largely irrelevant in my eyes, but that's another topic!! I'm basically fairly indirect in general (verbally) but try to project a man to woman vibe. I try to be fun and break rapport if it's going well. At some point i'll pepper in statements of intent and try to isolate (rsd jeffy style) and escalate and go for the pull

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! What kind of game do you use/who are your influences?

• Subterfuge
    commented on 's reply
    UK. Got a 17 year old a year or so back. My hottest ever lay by far. She was like my idea of a 9! I even filmed it as I knew full well this was a freaking lottery win! lol

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I love the 16 year olds but never been with one. Hope to change that

Where are you then?

And yeah it’s easier in daygame I’d think.

I’m 31.

• Subterfuge
    commented on 's reply
    ''16 year old'' - Nice! I bet she was cute! I adore these young girls! 16 is legal here, too! I never have the balls to open them though, tbh. Plus I only do night game anyway, and so the youngest girls are usually 18. Sometimes 17 with a fake id. How old are you again?

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Bus stop. 7/10 16 year old (legal here in Canada)

I just started chatting her up. I was coming off a massive day in sales so I had the adrenaline flowing and the social engagement. It was fairly easy to talk to her but could not tell if I hooked or not. I didn't go for the number because I'd rather leave a set in good standing than get a rejection. Also, because I couldn't tell if she was hooked, I figured she'd reject.

Another issue I have is if the girl is green or not and how do you know? I mean, convo was SO easy with this girl. Does that mean she was DTF or just friendly? I have no clue.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    No worries.

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. Apologies if I came off hard and negative, something just wasn't sitting right and it took some work to specifically unearth it. Hope you've got a clearer path going forward now.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Yes that’s exactly what I want. I feel I get lucky instead of being the chooser and influencer

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    Its been so long I'm not sure exactly how 60yoc frames everything.

If you feel good about how you've been going, just keep digging around the PU world for the "hook point." If you've gotten laid, the you hooked the girl earlier in the process, so you've done this before.

The trick is in learning to recognizing it, because that's the point where game can shift from "gaining her interest" to "influence." Once you're clear on the hook point, a whole lot of "where does xyz work in the PU process" will start to make a lot more sense and you'll be spitballing a whole lot less.

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for this. I’ve wanted a layout of how a seduction works for a long time, so this is perfect.

I agree with your assessment that hooking is what I need to work on right now.

Does 60 yoc cover it?

• Logic&Reason
    replied
    I'll put this as a new post so it won't get buried, I'll probably end up referencing it down the road.

A start-to-finish seduction looks like this:

Find a target
    Run pre-approach game (optional/advanced)
    Approach
    Bypass any initial resistance she throws at you / eject if red
    Hook her interest (she goes from resisting/pulling away/testing/cool to warm and open and interested)
    Run game - Use her hooked interest to spike her emotions and build tension. TENSION is the key that unlocks horniness in a girl.
    Bridge to Day 2 - Bounce to Location 2 ("bridge" means it takes place another day or time, "bounce" means it takes place immediately.)
    Run more game - continue to spike emotions and build tension, steering her towards horniness
    (If necessary: Bridge to Day 3 / Bounce to Location 3 - continue to build horniness)
    Bounce to sex location and close the deal

In the "run game" sections, that's where sex talk can happen. Its not necessary at all. Tension alone builds horniness, you don't have to outwardly express a thing (though well done sex talk is very effective). Poorly timed or delivered sex talk can completely kill the sexual tension. TENSION is what leads to horniness and sex at a fundamental level, any sex talk has to be done in a way that maintains or elevates tension, or else you come off like a weirdo and are working against yourself.

I wouldn't make sex talk a focal point at this point in time in your learning process, given what I'm seeing in these threads. I disagree with "rule 16" I can't believe someone made that as a "rule," they lack an understanding of the fundamentals of game. Its an add-on, a bonus pack, a particular style for particular times and places and purposes.

You want to develop a clear understanding of how to spot when a girl is hooked, and how to build and maintain tension. Those are the fundamentals, the things that MUST be in place. Until these are clear to you, any sex talk is just spitballing and it'll be hard to draw any useful conclusions about what works and what doesn't.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X