Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

Scratch that, she got back to me. She gave me a bunch of choices of venues. Iím going to pick one and get back to her.
    Thatís good....older women tend to be reliable IME, and flakes are rare.

But still a good idea to send a ďJust confirming we are still on for tonightĒ message on the morning of the day.
    You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
    -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

• Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post

Thatís good....older women tend to be reliable IME, and flakes are rare.

But still a good idea to send a ďJust confirming we are still on for tonightĒ message on the morning of the day.
      Roger that.

ill let you guys know how it goes!

must say Iím excited to be with an older woman again

Comment

Oh. btw POB, for the 49 year old girl, she hasn't gotten back to me on a place to meet. Should I hit her up tomorrow and ask if we're still on for Tuesday? I'd refer to know before Monday because I will need a ride from a friend and don't want to make him drive me till I know it's a for sure thing.
        YOU pick the place.
        Always
        personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by POB View Post

YOU pick the place.
          Always
          If Iím travelling to an unfamiliar area to meet a women, Iíll often ask something like ďany nice quiet, classy places where we can talk and get to know each other near you?Ē

I donít think thatís ever caused a problem, but maybe Iím wrong.

Would be interested to hear why you are so adamant about this - bad experiences?
          -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

If Iím travelling to an unfamiliar area to meet a women, Iíll often ask something like ďany nice quiet, classy places where we can talk and get to know each other near you?Ē

I donít think thatís ever caused a problem, but maybe Iím wrong.

Would be interested to hear why you are so adamant about this - bad experiences?
            You gave us the excepcion.
            When I travel i do that too.

But it's better If you pick bc of:
            - costs
            - logistics
            - avoid BF dates (fancy dinner, etc)
            - to lead

Comment

- costs
              - logistics
              - to lead
              Yeah I definitely gotta pick a bar not a restaurant.

anyhow I have a question regarding the date: what if during it I get hard? Should I really put her hand on it like PE said to?

Comment

anyhow I have a question regarding the date: what if during it I get hard? Should I really put her hand on it like PE said to?
                If you were WAY more experienced with women and dating, maybe yes.
                But in your case, just go simple:

Kiss and hands on pipi only when isolated
                (unless of course she goes for it on her own)
                Last edited by POB; 04-17-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

- costs
                  - logistics
                  - to lead
                  Oh, OK....you said _always_,, when I guess you meant ďwhen dating locallyĒ.

I agree with all your reasons, but Iím a little less strict myself. i Iíll entertain suggestions, and I donít think itís ever hurt me. But they occasionally make stupid suggestions, like Timís (Sarge is in Canada - heíll know what I mean :-) Then I gently but firmly propose something better.

Sarge, one of the other big advantages of choosing the location is you can pick somewhere that is CONDUCIVE TO SEDUCTION I.e. quiet, dimly lit, allows some privacy (booths, or a secluded table) , etc
                  -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

• I appreciate the feedback guys! Thank you!

ive picked a place thatís an English pub, there should be some booths in there. Other than that I think Iím set.

Comment

• Got another prospect for a date!
                      • Friday - 3:56pm
                        You look like trouble
                      • Sunday - 7:15am
                        hello Sarge, whats up? yes I am trouble
                      • Sunday - 8:41am
                        Hey [girl], just chillin before work. I like trouble makers But what separates you from the rest of the girls?
                      • Monday - 11:27pm
                        what separates you from the rest of the boys?
                      • Yesterday - 9:14am
                        I asked you first
                      • Yesterday - 11:13am
                        haha
                      • why am I different??
                        1. I am from [country]
                        2. I am a yoga teacher
                        3. I am funny
                        4. I like to go into nature
                        5. I love to travel
                        6. I like to cook onion soup (french version)
                        7. I speak 4 languages
                        8. play two instruments
                        9. Have a Degree in architecture
                        10. Have BIG dreams
                        11. I like red wine and cheese
                        12. I am almost vegan
                        13. I practice yoga everyday
                        14. I travel for work to exotic destinations
                        15. I am a bit feminist
                        16. I love good vibes
                        17. I appreciate many areas in life

I never said I was different from
                        anybody, I just try to be myself and learn new things while having fun...
                        And you?
                      • Nice! Having fun is important! Iím the same, I just do me and know everything works out in the end. I love good vibes as well, chemistry is the most important thing Its awesome that youíve travelled, where have you been?
                      • Yesterday - 8:30pm
                        pff many places... mostly europe and a few countries in south america, what about you? have you travelled a lot? if ao where?
                      • Yesterday - 10:04pm
                        Nice! You sound adventurous! I like I've been all over the states but never over seas. Brazil is my dream location. Let's say you won the lottery tomorrow, where would you take me?
                      • I would take you to those little Islands in french polinesia Bora Bora, like bungalows in the shore with calypso water and sunny, we will drink some piŮa coladas and caipiriŮas!!!
                      • Yesterday - 10:31pm
                        Oh I love the sound of that! We'll live sensually and let our passions flow Speaking of which, I have sunday nights and Tuesdays off. We should meet up
                      • Yesterday - 11:18pm
                        that sounds amazing, I could be free to meet you on sunday or did you say tuesday for lunch?, where do you live? me in [area]
                      • Today - 11:06am
                        Cool. Let's grab a quick drink at [place] near [area]. Tuesday at 9pm
                      • Today - 10:18pm
                        hello, sounds good, but I could meet you by 9:30pm if that is ok?
                      Last edited by SargeMaximus; 04-20-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• I replied to the girl from above:

me: Cool. Letís grab a quick drink at [place] Tuesday at 9pm

​​​​​​​she hasnít gotten back to me. So, this means I didnít get compliance but how can I increase the odds of compliance or did I do something wrong?

Comment

I replied to the girl from above:

me: Cool. Letís grab a quick drink at [place] Tuesday at 9pm

​​​​​​​she hasnít gotten back to me. So, this means I didnít get compliance but how can I increase the odds of compliance or did I do something wrong?
                          Looks pretty good to me.

Just give it time, and try to set up dates with other girls in the meantime.
                          -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

• Here's the full convo so I don't confuse you guys.

What do you say about her response? Is it a frame grab or is it legit? I sometimes wonder about these things:

Got another prospect for a date!
                          • Friday - 3:56pm
                            You look like trouble
                          • Sunday - 7:15am
                            hello Sarge, whats up? yes I am trouble
                          • Sunday - 8:41am
                            Hey [girl], just chillin before work. I like trouble makers But what separates you from the rest of the girls?
                          • Monday - 11:27pm
                            what separates you from the rest of the boys?
                          • Yesterday - 9:14am
                            I asked you first
                          • Yesterday - 11:13am
                            haha
                          • why am I different??
                            1. I am from [country]
                            2. I am a yoga teacher
                            3. I am funny
                            4. I like to go into nature
                            5. I love to travel
                            6. I like to cook onion soup (french version)
                            7. I speak 4 languages
                            8. play two instruments
                            9. Have a Degree in architecture
                            10. Have BIG dreams
                            11. I like red wine and cheese
                            12. I am almost vegan
                            13. I practice yoga everyday
                            14. I travel for work to exotic destinations
                            15. I am a bit feminist
                            16. I love good vibes
                            17. I appreciate many areas in life

I never said I was different from
                            anybody, I just try to be myself and learn new things while having fun...
                            And you?
                          • Nice! Having fun is important! Iím the same, I just do me and know everything works out in the end. I love good vibes as well, chemistry is the most important thing Its awesome that youíve travelled, where have you been?
                          • Yesterday - 8:30pm
                            pff many places... mostly europe and a few countries in south america, what about you? have you travelled a lot? if ao where?
                          • Yesterday - 10:04pm
                            Nice! You sound adventurous! I like I've been all over the states but never over seas. Brazil is my dream location. Let's say you won the lottery tomorrow, where would you take me?
                          • I would take you to those little Islands in french polinesia Bora Bora, like bungalows in the shore with calypso water and sunny, we will drink some piŮa coladas and caipiriŮas!!!
                          • Yesterday - 10:31pm
                            Oh I love the sound of that! We'll live sensually and let our passions flow Speaking of which, I have sunday nights and Tuesdays off. We should meet up
                          • Yesterday - 11:18pm
                            that sounds amazing, I could be free to meet you on sunday or did you say tuesday for lunch?, where do you live? me in [area]
                          • Today - 11:06am
                            Cool. Let's grab a quick drink at [place] near [area]. Tuesday at 9pm
                          • Today - 10:18pm
                            hello, sounds good, but I could meet you by 9:30pm if that is ok?

Comment

• This makes things more confusing, not less.

As far as I can tell, you edited your last post, rather than making a new post with the new information, and asking your questions there.

After puzzling over this for a while, hereís my understanding.

She DID get back to you (congratulations!), but sheís asking if itís OK to meet at 9:30 instead of 8, correct?

You are asking if this is a frame grab, correct?

My best guess is this is just working out logistics - she works till 8, sheís having dinner with a friend, sheíd already scheduled a 1st date with another guy, whatever.

If you are free at 9:30, agree to it. Sheís your only prospect right now, right? So you should be free.

If 9:30 does not work for you, suggest an option that does. It might take a couple of back and forths, but thatís OK
                            -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

This makes things more confusing, not less.

As far as I can tell, you edited your last post, rather than making a new post with the new information, and asking your questions there.

After puzzling over this for a while, hereís my understanding.

She DID get back to you (congratulations!), but sheís asking if itís OK to meet at 9:30 instead of 8, correct?

You are asking if this is a frame grab, correct?

My best guess is this is just working out logistics - she works till 8, sheís having dinner with a friend, sheíd already scheduled a 1st date with another guy, whatever.

If you are free at 9:30, agree to it. Sheís your only prospect right now, right? So you should be free.

If 9:30 does not work for you, suggest an option that does. It might take a couple of back and forths, but thatís OK
                              I edited the last post because I wanted to copy and paste the whole thing. Super complicated because when I copy text from OKC everything gets messed up and yeah, don't worry about it.

Not sure why it made things more complicated though because now everything is up to date and synced. :/

Anyhow, yeah I wanted to know if it was a frame grab. You're saying it's just logistics, which is awesome.

I'll agree tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X