Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skills' openers not working that well.

    Tho I did get a reply to it today:


    Me: I read your profile, it would never work between us! We would have too much fun together. I'm Sarge

    Her:

    But you have a beard...

    Me: Yes I do

    Her:

    I dont do beards *♀️

    Me: I see. well I'll make you a deal, I'll shave it if you grow one like mine.

    Her:

    Hah. Since that makes total sense

    Me: Exactly. So tell me about yourself

    Comment


    • Lol. Yeah something's not right here. Anyone got insight?

      This girl for instance:
      • Yesterday - 10:43pm
        I read your profile, and it would never work between us! We would have too much fun together. I'm Sarge
      • Yesterday - 11:38pm
        haha
      • hi! Im [name]
      • Today - 8:42am
        Hi [name], tell me something about yourself!
      • Today - 9:19am
        what do u wanna know?
      • Today - 9:47am
        How adventurous are you? Done any travelling? If you won the lottery tomorrow where would you go?
      • Im sorry.. I dont like this questions. I prefer talk in person. probably you wouldnt ask this, or would u?*️
      • Slow down, we're not meeting in person till I know you're not a psycho

        You don't like travelling?
      • haha
      • Im from brazil and i live in another country..
      • yeah.. off course I do like travel..
      • hey, sorry. Im a psycho... bye

      I think the problem with that opener is I say that I've read their profile and they believe me. I do not read profiles so I'm moving to a different opener.

      This last girl, I went back and read her profile and she says she's from brazil living in Canada so of COURSE she likes travel. I just shot myself in the foot by saying I read the profile then asking "do you like to travel?" bleh.

      Skills, cmon bruh. Openers need to be intriguing to the girl enough that she messages you but they shouldn't put you in a box or a disadvantage.

      It's like in sales if you tell a potential customer that your product will be less money than what they are currently paying for another provider's service without even seeing what they are paying. Then it turns out they are with the cheaper option, you lose all credibility and you're done.

      Comment


      • This one seemed close but no cigar:

        Me: Hey, you seem different than most women on here... I'm Sarge

        Her:

        Hey sweetie im [name] and yes i am different then other women

        Me: Hmm, I like the sound of that. how are you different?

        Her:

        I love a good time and i dont give up and i dont wine and complain

        Me: Nice, you sound like you might be worth meeting. how adventurous are you?

        Her:

        Might be worth meeting your an ass

        Me: That came out wrong

        Her:

        Hahaha yes indeed

        Me: So... how adventurous are you?

        Her:

        Real good youll enjoy and never let me go

        Me: Oh? You're mighty confident over there. Guess I'll have to see. You free not tomorrow but next Tuesday?

        Her:

        Nope im free Friday

        Me: Sadly I'm not. Tuesdays are my only days off

        Her:

        Awww that is sad

        Me: I need a girl who can do tuesdays... sorry

        Her:

        Well sorry i am not the one but good luck

        Comment


        • those openers are not mine (one is from bd and one if from online whole of fame)... If i am using it and it works, and a lot of other posters use it and it works, the problem is not the opener... And lol they are actually WORKING, since they are responding in a positive way... Even when she does not like your looks "beard"


          open,

          banter,

          qualifying question:

          (how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10?)

          and what are 2 qualities about you that have nothing to do with your looks)


          ^ have your own answers to the same questions prepare...

          then close...


          you keep taking beats and pieces of people you test and it does not work, cause deviate and freestyle aka aspiness.... Like using bachaus day time stuff online when it has not been field tested or you field test and it clearly does not work.

          if you are going to name drop me at least do exactly what i suggest you do which is broken down here:

          http://www.theskillsmethod.com/datin...online-dating/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            those openers are not mine (one is from bd and one if from online whole of fame)... If i am using it and it works, and a lot of other posters use it and it works, the problem is not the opener... And lol they are actually WORKING, since they are responding in a positive way... Even when she does not like your looks "beard"


            open,

            banter,

            qualifying question:

            (how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10?)

            and what are 2 qualities about you that have nothing to do with your looks)


            ^ have your own answers to the same questions prepare...

            then close...


            you keep taking beats and pieces of people you test and it does not work, cause deviate and freestyle aka aspiness.... Like using bachaus day time stuff online when it has not been field tested or you field test and it clearly does not work.

            if you are going to name drop me at least do exactly what i suggest you do which is broken down here:

            http://www.theskillsmethod.com/datin...online-dating/
            So not being a mind reader is aspie now? Lol. Skills, you posted those lines and never said whose they were. Of Course Im going to assume they are yours.

            you coulda been like hey sarge, try this opener from bd


            anyhow, Ill look into your stuff thanks.

            btw what do you mean have my own answers to those questions? You mean I have to qualify myself to the girl??

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

              So not being a mind reader is aspie now? Lol. Skills, you posted those lines and never said whose they were. Of Course Im going to assume they are yours.

              you coulda been like hey sarge, try this opener from bd


              anyhow, Ill look into your stuff thanks.

              btw what do you mean have my own answers to those questions? You mean I have to qualify myself to the girl??


              I thought you read his online book, which is why i did not specify....

              in case you ask how happy are in your life from 1 to 10? if she answers she may ask, "what about you" you need to have something cool prepare, "i am at an 8 cause last month i was the top producer in my sales division this month i am number 3 blah blah" something high value do not say "i am at a 5 cause i am not selling lately" get me...


              if you ask the second question and she ask what are your 2 best qualities? then you have an answer prepare that display your higher value "my ability to understand social dynamics and relationships, must guys are typically clueless, i am sure you gotten a lot of dick pics for example blah blah" and "i am a goal oriented hard worker blah blah"

              in other words the answer need to be high value...

              Comment


            • More covnos from online that went nowhere:

              Girl #1:

              Me:
              Hey you look like trouble

              Her: If you pay me enough

              Me: Haha good one

              Her: I'm [name] you are?

              Me: Hi [name]. I'm Sarge

              [end of convo]


              Girl #2:

              Me: I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

              Her: Would we die of to much fun having?

              Me: Maybe. Depends. How adventurous are you?

              [end of convo]


              Girl #3:

              Me: Hey you look like trouble

              Her: No sir- me thinks thats you.

              Me: Oh really? Are you psychic?

              Her: You have bad boy written all over you.

              Me: Got me there. How about you? How adventurous are you?

              Her: Probably not your type of adventurous. Lol

              Good luck with your search though.

              Me:
              Dont sell yourself short. Im sure youve had some adventures. Done any travelling?

              [end of convo]

              Comment


              • this is the difference between you and my 2 aspie students, my aspie student set up tinder yesterday and instead of totally freestyling like you do... He already about to get laid with a girl, read his convo. and see how he sounds like:

                aspiestudent.PNG


                i was posting the rest of the convo he sent me, he sounds like a worst grammar version of me, following step by step, could not post more convos cause his phone number is there i don't know how to take it off...


                this is her texting him:
                "I just dont like going out. Rather adventure in the woods or go on drives somewhere" " Rather watch Netflix and play video games and drink beer for the night"


                aka fuck me

                Comment


                • You can't read anything. It is too blurry.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jaques View Post
                    You can't read anything. It is too blurry.
                    Agreed.

                    @skills: so you’re saying I should post word for word the texting game you posted awhile ago?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jaques View Post
                      You can't read anything. It is too blurry.
                      basically he is so aspie that he used on tinder what i used in traditional sites lololol, but it worked...

                      aspie student: So you come to my profile and not say hi, how rude not hot enough for you probably for the best, we would never get along anyways We would have too much fun together I am (his name)


                      target: lol hey!

                      aspie studenthe basically copy without context one of my lay reports facepalm): apology accepted, ready for your test... how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10? 10 being best

                      target: 9.5

                      aspie student: that is pretty high haha.... What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks?

                      target: my funny personality and my great sense of advice (she seems aspie too jesus)

                      aspie student trying to be skills360 junior: my 2 best qualties are having a crush on (her name), humor and empathy as well.... (aspie math game)


                      target: lmfao how cute

                      apie student again sounding like skills360 junior: (her name) i think you are safe enough and someone worth getting to know, i am barely here, text me here #$%#$%#$%$ and tell me this is (her name) from tinder so i know who you are.


                      ^ though i tell people follow the structure (which of course you never do and cont. to try bachaus shit from day game, and freestyling)... he does basically copy and paste my lay reports lol, and it works better than freestyling like you always do...

                      so sarge=fap fap fap

                      aspie=about to get laid...

                      see he is a listen to advice aspie

                      you are a freestilying aspie

                      huge difference

                      Comment


                      • Oww. It sounds like they are meant for each other. So sweet.

                        Comment


                        • Fair enough skills.

                          its exciting because it means there may be hope for me.

                          now I just need an aspie friendly version of daygame and Im all set.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                            Fair enough skills.

                            its exciting because it means there may be hope for me.

                            now I just need an aspie friendly version of daygame and Im all set.
                            no what i am saying is FOLLOW A STRUCTURE, like ijjji explain in the post https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ro...att-subterfuge

                            you keep freestyling and freestyling adn freestyling that is why you are always fucked, then you come saying it does not work, but is bs you totally freestyle and no is not about aspiness, you refuse to follow exactly how to do things, and then do your own thing mix with what someone told you to do, then you say it does not work...

                            Again: open(drop the you are trouble crap, or any other opener like the one you seem different that is a good one...)

                            So you come to my profile and not say hi, how rude not hot enough for you probably for the best, we would never get along anyways We would have too much fun together I am Felipe!

                            second: make her qualify

                            Me: apology accepted, i like that answer, ready for your test???? How happy are you in your life from 1 to 10?

                            her:blah blah

                            me: great! that is pretty high, specially for a nurse haha. What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks?

                            third:

                            take her of the app and make her invest, to see if she is for real:

                            me: Humor and my relationship/people skills.. Julie i think you are safe enough and someone worth getting to know, anyways i am barely here text me at 561-@#$%@#$%$%$% text this is Julie pof so i know who you are. I do not always text back right away, is not cause i am not interested, but cause i may be with a clientmuazzz


                            then flirt a bit and set up a meet

                            here is a sample lay report and what my aspie student basically copy and pasted (which i do not advice) http://www.theskillsmethod.com/text-...s-online-game/


                            ^ once you test enough then if it does not work, follow exactly another model there are a million, but stop mixing and freestyling... you will never find out what works and what does not...

                            I never freestyle with the teevester sex talk and i have been doing sex talk since teevester was in diapers... I follow a method and that is it..
                            Last edited by Skills360; 05-24-2018, 11:03 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

                              no what i am saying is FOLLOW A STRUCTURE, like ijjji explain in the post https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ro...att-subterfuge

                              you keep freestyling and freestyling adn freestyling that is why you are always fucked, then you come saying it does not work, but is bs you totally freestyle and no is not about aspiness, you refuse to follow exactly how to do things, and then do your own thing mix with what someone told you to do, then you say it does not work...

                              Again: open(drop the you are trouble crap, or any other opener like the one you seem different that is a good one...)

                              So you come to my profile and not say hi, how rude not hot enough for you probably for the best, we would never get along anyways We would have too much fun together I am Felipe!

                              second: make her qualify

                              Me: apology accepted, i like that answer, ready for your test???? How happy are you in your life from 1 to 10?

                              her:blah blah

                              me: great! that is pretty high, specially for a nurse haha. What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks?

                              third:

                              take her of the app and make her invest, to see if she is for real:

                              me: Humor and my relationship/people skills.. Julie i think you are safe enough and someone worth getting to know, anyways i am barely here text me at 561-@#$%@#$%$%$% text this is Julie pof so i know who you are. I do not always text back right away, is not cause i am not interested, but cause i may be with a clientmuazzz


                              then flirt a bit and set up a meet

                              here is a sample lay report and what my aspie student basically copy and pasted (which i do not advice) http://www.theskillsmethod.com/text-...s-online-game/


                              ^ once you test enough then if it does not work, follow exactly another model there are a million, but stop mixing and freestyling... you will never find out what works and what does not...

                              I never freestyle with the teevester sex talk and i have been doing sex talk since teevester was in diapers... I follow a method and that is it..
                              Ok skills Ill test this.

                              btw, million dollar question here: how much time is enough time before you know a technique/style doesnt work and its time to move onto the next one?

                              Thanks.

                              EDIT: oh and btw, if I cant copy and paste how do I follow a structure without free styling???

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X