No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here's one I fucked up with a bad attempt at humor/amplification of what she said.

Skills, you'll be happy to see she liked your line a LOT lol:

Me:
    Just read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
    Lol i think so too especially with that introduxtion..best yet!!! Hi Sarge im [name]

Me:
    Haha, your adorable [name]. What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks?

Her:
    I have a great personality ull find out eventually and im loyal.

Me:
    Both great things for sure. And where are you from?

Her:
    Out of my mom

Her:
    Lol im from [city]

Me:
    Lol, it's good to know you're not a test tube baby. [city] is cool. My brother lived there for a bit. What brings you to [City]?

Comment

• this sounds so boring

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
        And here's one I fucked up with a bad attempt at humor/amplification of what she said.

Skills, you'll be happy to see she liked your line a LOT lol:

Me:
        Just read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
        Lol i think so too especially with that introduxtion..best yet!!! Hi Sarge im [name]

Me:
        Haha, your adorable [name]. What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks?

Her:
        I have a great personality ull find out eventually and im loyal.

Me:
        Both great things for sure. And where are you from?

Her:
        Out of my mom

Her:
        Lol im from [city]

Me:
        Lol, it's good to know you're not a test tube baby. [city] is cool. My brother lived there for a bit. What brings you to [City]?
        again, what did i just posted yesterday on my online method, not to sound robotic and add commentary to the interactions... Your interactions are boring, here is by skills360 yesterday(this is what frustrates me about you, you always freestyle and don't do shit exactly as instructed, then cry things don't work):

Ok just banged another girl so easy anyways, i have seen people making mistakes via pm, the biggest mistake is that they do not add commentary and sound robotic...

so for example if she says

they go into another question right away without commentary

example:

bad: how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10

she goes: 8

then the dude goes: "oh that is high and then goes into tell me 2 things about you that have nothing to do with your looks....

^ see all that is bad and robotic vs me:

me: that is because you have not meet me yet, once you meet me is going to go to 10, but i am glad is 8 anything less than 8 is a red flag to me cause they are expecting usually the guy to supply their happiness... anyways, what are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks???

So the biggest mistake is not adding personality or commentary to the structure post question answer...

Again it will sound robotic and just like another pua...
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• I tried banter here:

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
          Another one. I know this counts as "freestyling" but I was trying to banter a bit more like Skills says to avoid sounding like a robot, but it got away on me:

I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
          At least it's ending well Sarge

Me:
          True. I'm glad we can stay friends. What are you going to do without me in your life?

Her:
          I think mainly cry. Though my heart will go on

Me:
          Yeah, I was afraid of that. You know I hate to see you cry. Maybe we can try again. But you have to answer a super serious question before I'll even consider it

Her:
          I don't know if I want to start again, we've been down this road before

Me:
          Yeah I hear you. Tell you what, how bout we grab a quick coffee this week just to see where we're at

Her:
          I'm in Bali all week

Me:
          It's for the best

Her:
          Is it

Me:
          Probably. I don't think you could handle another round of make-up sex and the neighbors yelling at us.

Her:
          Ah you mean yelling at You, you're quite the screamer

Me:
          They don't yell at you because they secretly want you and don't want to get on your bad side. My screaming has nothing to do with it

Her:
          I think the creaming is 90% the reason

Her:
          Screaming*

Me:
          Speaking of creaming, I had to throw my sheets out thanks to you...

Her:
          Ahh not the whip cream again. Ya weirdo

Me:
          I wish that's all it was

Her:
          Eww
          It didn't seem to work

Comment

• Or this one. I was actively trying to banter more to make it less robotic. Let me know if I'm still doing it wrong:

Me:
            You look like trouble

Her:
            Me? trouble? No

Me:
            That's what every trouble maker says...

Her:
            Only a trouble maker would know

Me:
            And only a trouble maker would know that a trouble maker would know!

Her:
            this is true

Me:
            Haha. Are you from [city] originally?

Her:
            I am

Me:
            Yeah I thought so, you're giving a cowgirl vibe. Done any travelling?

Her:
            Cowgirl vibe? Ha ha

Her:
            Where are you from?

Me:
            You didn't answer my question

Her:
            Been to [city] thatís about the furthest but have travels planned in my near future for work.

Me:
            Ah right on. I just came from [there]. Was there for 6 months. If you won the lottery tomorrow, where would you go?

Her:
            Hmmm probably Peru

Me:
            Really? Why's that?

Her:
            Thereís this stuff the shamans make there that I want to try

Me:
            I think I know the stuff you mean. I like that you're explorative. You seem like someone worth getting to know. Let's grab a quick coffee this week.

Her:
            Mmhm Iím weirdly into spiritual stuff like that.
            Sure we can do that.

Me:
            Yeah I hear you. Ever try astral projection or lucid dreaming?
            And cool, [day] or [day] works best for me. What area of the city are you in?

Her:

I have, Ive smoked dmt before which is the smokable form of ayahuasca your experiences just donít last as long. Iíve also done ridiculous amounts of research involving it as well and want to have the full experience of it with a shaman at a ceremony.
            Iím in [area]. What about you?

Me:
            Oh nice! I've heard a few things about it but I must admit I don't know as much as I'd like. You'll have to fill me in because I find it fascinating.
            [area] is near me. I'm in [area]. Let's go to the [place and time]?

Her:
            I work [day] it would have to be later in the evening

Me:
            No worries, how about [time or time]?

Her:

Letís do [time]

Me:
            Sounds good, see you there

TODAY:
            Me:
            Hey Jessica, we still on for [time]?

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
              Editing a comment
              there are different takes on the subject, for ME, it just does not work well.... but it works for everybody else for me it does not.... https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/on...-does-not-work

• Futureproof

Futureproof

commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent work!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Futureproof. Btw @Skills: this girl never got back to me so I didn't go out with her, despite all the "non-robotic" stuff.

• Ok so, like I said, the girl in the last post and I never went out. And now another girl flaked on me.

Also, I had a girl agree to meet for coffee tomorrow but then she deleted her profile from OKC. I assume I shouldn't even bother going tomorrow, right?

Anyhow, this flakiness is really starting to get to me. Any cures?

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you get her number (OKC)?
              If so, date is on.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              I did not ask for her number. I guess I should go anyway to see if she shows up?

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Just for the record I did end up going and she never showed up. Lesson learned.

• Me:
            I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
            Haha why do you say that? I'm intrigued. I'm [name]

Me:
            Cause your bored and I'm adventurous. Sparks could fly

Her:
            Haha, that's a good point. What kind of adventures?!

Me:
            All kinds. I like to explore and I like to make the most of every day. But what about you? what's your story?

Her:
            That sounds exhausting haha! What do you mean what's my story? What do you want know haha I don't live a very lively life. Pretty average go to work, come home play some video games sometimes go out with friends haha.

Me:
            Video games are good. What do you play?

I mean what separates you from all the other women on here?

Her:
            Currently I've gotten back into my ongoing affair with world of warcraft. But I play a bunch of games mostly fps, mobas and rbgs haha. You?

Hahahaha a lot. I'm smart(actually) independent, I don't want kids, I have my own place and my own vehicles, I hate shopping but love cars even work on my own cars. I'm terrible at doing hair and make up and have never had a manicure or a pedicure. And I don't shave my legs lol. Do you want more?

Me:
            I play mostly Skyrim or gears of war tho I don't have a lot of time these days.

I like that your independent and have your own place, a lot of women don't even into their 30's which is a huge turn off, so good for you.

Do you really not shave your legs tho??

Comment

• This shit ain't working:

Me:
              Read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
              Hi there. Nice to meet you Sarge

Me:
              Likewise [name]. Tell me, are you from here originally?

Her:
              I was born and raised here but Iím [from country]

Me:
              Oh cool. So tell me a bit about yourself

Her:
              Iím an easy going and open minded girl.

Me:
              I like the sound of that. How happy are you in your life out of 10 (10 being most happy ever)?

Her:
              Mm 7

Me:
              Yeah I'll make you a 10. 7 is good tho, anything below 6 is a red flag to me.

Me:
              So, any family here or are they all in [country]?

Her:
              Haha aww thanks. I see thatís understandable. All here on my dadís side of the family. Not my momís side.

Me:
              So your dads side are the adventurous ones I take it

Her:
              Mm I guess so. I think.

Me:
              Well they moved across the world didn't they?

Her:
              Mhm I guess so

Me:
              Yeah it's pretty epic. I love traveling. But hey, you seem like you might be worth getting to know. You free for a quick coffee this week?

Her:
              Aww thanks. I wish I was. Iím busy this week. Iím in [city] for a family gathering.

Comment

• Me: OK, no problem, Hit me up when ur ready

It'a not working because you're working for it. Stop working and instead just enjoy the conversation. Oh, and if anybody should be working for anything, it should be her.
                I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m not sure what your point is. Keep in mind I was living a life before pick up. A VIGIN life with no women. Women would approach me all the time yet nothing ever happened because I always fucked it up somehow.

I also don’t get how you say I’m desperate but then you say I’m not desperate lol.

I did decide to change things radically and I’ve started to get laid. What am I missing bro?

• Ratata

Ratata

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TBH IDK. I can only attest it to not knowing you well enough. It is however great that you're doing something about it. That is the most important part. What we're discussing here are details in the grand scheme of things. Having seen what MGTOW –*and worse –*Incels have to say... Man... It's no contest! Compared to those guys, we're all winners.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well at least you admit to not knowing. I think most guys on here don't know, but they have to keep their front up or some bullshit.

And yeah, mgtow lol. Just wow. I could never be like that. I feel it is my duty and personal goal to become as alpha as I can, and that involves (for me) fucking lots of HOT women.

• Latest:

Me:

Her:
                Lol. Is there such thing as too much fun?? Hi Sarge. Iím [name]

Me:
                That's a good point [name] but what about all the friends and family who will be jealous of us?

Her:
                Hahaha well. I donít have many friends and my family doesnít live here so thatís all on you

Me:
                Oh really? Where is your family?

Her:
                Mostly in [area].

Me:
                Oh cool. So youíre the adventurous one in the family I take it

Her:
                No no. I guess I wasnít 100% honest there. My mom lives here haha. She moved me when I was in grade 9. The rest of my fam is scattered about [area] though.

Me:
                Lol, so youíre mom is the adventurous one. Which is better [area] or [here]?

Her:
                Haha she is. Sheís a gypsy at heart. I really couldnít say lol. I grew up in [area] and itís honestly not a lot different than [here]

Me:
                Gypsies are cool. Does she wear the gypsy outfit? And ok, I didnít know that. Iíve only ever been in lower [area and was there a few months ago]
                Btw, you seem like youíre worth getting to know, got time for a quick coffee this weekend?

Her:
                Hahahaha she used to definitely have a gypsy/hippie look to her. Sheís mellowed out a bit since. Southern [area] is much nicer. I like it there but itís also super expensive.

This weekend probably not. I definitely donít meet anyone that quickly.

Me:
                Ok no problem. Hit me up when youíre ready

Her:
                Lol. Okay.

Comment

• No More Mr Nice Guy
                  Editing a comment
                  You are getting much better at this. Now reads like a real conversation, whereas before you seemed to be just blindly following a script.

for this one, I think you ejected too quickly when she said she wouldn’t meet up immediately. You could’ve kept chatting, built more comfort, and then pitched a meet again.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the kudos. Yeah I guess I could have but then I'm playing to the beat of HER drum instead of vice versa so that's why I didn't want to here.

• Moving too fast?

Me:
                I saw that!

Her:
                seen what?

Me:
                Youíre checking me out

Her:
                ha you did catch me

Me:
                Haha, now what am I going to do with you?

Her:
                u tell me

Me:
                Hmm, hard to say. How adventurous are you?

Her:
                very

Me:
                Thatís good. How bout a drink then?

Her:
                love to

Me:
                Sweet. What part of the city are you in?

Her:
                south

Me:
                Cool. You know [place]? Let's meet there at 8

Her:
                cant tonight and all the way in [area]? im more by [area] and i dont drive

Me:
                Ah no worries, another time then

Comment

• No More Mr Nice Guy
                  Editing a comment
                  again, I think you ejected too quickly. Why didn’t you try to find out when she was free, or tell her when you were free?

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey man! Yeah you're right. I actually kept talking to her and we may have a date later today!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Scratch that. She flaked. ><

• K, wtf. I'm getting this a lot lately. The girls seem interested but won't commit.

Aside from the opener (Skills lol) what did I do wrong here?

Me:
                You look like trouble

Her:
                Trouble is always more fun!

Me:
                Haha true!

Her:
                Right!? How are you on this fine day?

Me:
                Iím excellent [name], how r u?

Her:
                Not too shabby, I could complain but it wouldnít get me any where lol

Me:
                True enough! Hope you are relatively happy in your life tho. Out of ten?

Her:
                Out of 10 I would say 8. Thereís always room for improvement no matter where youíre at in life.

Me:
                True that. Itís good youíre not below a 6 too, that would be a red flag. Now what would you say are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks?

Her:
                I think I am fucking hilarious in a pity laugh kind of way, and I am really good and being so socially awkward itís a gift.

Me:
                Lol, thatís awesome! You know, it might not work between us, weíd have too much fun together!

Her:
                Too much fun is always a giant downfall. Iím not having a good time unless Iím frowning and look like Iím hating life. Shucks.

Me:
                Yeah me too. Guess all we can do is go for coffee as friends

Her:
                We could be best friends

Her:
                Too soon lol

Me:
                Too soon?

Her:
                We canít be best friends yet itís too soon for that lol

Me:
                Yeah I agree. Acquaintances is a better word.

Her:
                Youíre completely right

Me:
                Yep. So whatís your schedule like this week half-enemy/acquaintance?

Her:
                Iím slammed this week sadly. I am working overtime all over the place this week.

[I don't bother replying once the girl does this. But it happens more than 90% of the time]

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok, thanks.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol you sound like a mini me, me like it.... You did not do anything wrong... Just now learn how to move them off the app... instead of pitching meet right away...

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol, thanks Skills! You're tips and advice have definitely helped! Not to mention your killer lines! Now how do I get them off the app? I read your texting guide but TBH it's way too long for me. I would never text that much. Is there a way to get them off the app and to a date without having to text so much?

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                K, wtf. I'm getting this a lot lately. The girls seem interested but won't commit.

Me:
                Yep. So whatís your schedule like this week half-enemy/acquaintance?

Her:
                Iím slammed this week sadly. I am working overtime all over the place this week.

[I don't bother replying once the girl does this. But it happens more than 90% of the time]
                Bro wtf; treat her like a human. She sounds genuinely interested (though I'm a rookie too). I've definitely got meets from girls that were busy the first time; we rescheduled and it was fine. I'll post some of my online stuff which have been getting lots of meets.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd appreciate that man. I ended up replying to her:

Me: I hear you. What do you do?

And no reply from her so this tells me my assumption was correct but I'm curious to see how yours go.

• WestCoast

WestCoast

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah, sorry to hear that. I usually keep trying to meet unless she doesn't respond. One went like this (via texting):

-----

Me: "Going to xxxx around 9 with friends, come with!"

Her: "Hihi"
                  "Unfortunat..... can't make it "

Me: "Oh ok, have fun!"

Me (2 days later): "Hey, cook dinner at my place?"
                  "You pick the recipe"

Her: "Tonight? Unfortunately I have plans "

"I'm seeing Hassan Minhaj... (not sure if you heard of him?)"

Me: "Shoot"
                  "No haven't heard of him"

Her: "He has a dope Netflix special"
                  "Highly recommend"

Me (3 days later): "Hey busy girl"

Her: "Hi"

Me: "Let's go to [free festival] Saturday if your down"

Me: "Not sure what your thoughts are on guys in booty shorts"

Her: "Haha I'm a fan"

"Unfortunately I'm flying home Friday for my moms birthday"

Me: "("

Her: "Sowwwwyyyy"

Me (week later): "Hey! Coffee sunday?"

Her: "Hey! Sure, what time are you thinking?"

---

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh my. Ok I guess I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

• Some more flops from online:

Girl #1

Thursday - 11:56pm

Friday - 3:43am
                Her: Lol hi
                Her: Iím [name]

Friday - 5:54pm
                Me: Hi [name]. Excited for the weekend?

Her: Kinda

Me: Kinda?

Her: Working tomorrow
                Her: Then Canada day Sunday

Me: Iím working tomorrow too so I feel your pain. Sunday should be good tho

Girl #2

Jun 10 2:12pm
                Me: I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Yesterday - 7:47pm
                Her: Haha.
                Her: I'm [name].

Me: Better late than never [name]. Howís your weekend going?

Before skills jumps in and says "You're not following a structure!", I'm trying to banter.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Skills, glad I graduated! But it does seem like my banter isn’t “working”. Any tips?

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  go back to structure if there is a dead end of convo (to be honest i just did another one and i am still following the structure)

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok

• So... what happened here?

Her:
                Hey

Me:
                Hi

Me:
                Whatís your story?

Her:
                Well at 5 I ran away from home and joined the carnival, only then did I discover my love for poetry, I then spent my adolescence traversing through the rain forests of Athabasca searching for my true self

Her:
                How about you

Me:
                Holy shit, is that true?!

Her:
                Yes only for when you unlock your mind does your true self become available

Me:
                Did you take that stuff? Ayustha or whatever itís called?

Her:
                I inhaled the spirit of the lord

Her:
                And unlocked my mind to his
                Holiness

Me:
                I see. How was it?

Her:
                Amazing, I orgasmed so many times lol

Me:
                Sweet. Masturbation or...?

Her: