No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here's one I fucked up with a bad attempt at humor/amplification of what she said.

Skills, you'll be happy to see she liked your line a LOT lol:

Me:
    Just read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
    Lol i think so too especially with that introduxtion..best yet!!! Hi Sarge im [name]

Me:
    Haha, your adorable [name]. What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks?

Her:
    I have a great personality ull find out eventually and im loyal.

Me:
    Both great things for sure. And where are you from?

Her:
    Out of my mom

Her:
    Lol im from [city]

Me:
    Lol, it's good to know you're not a test tube baby. [city] is cool. My brother lived there for a bit. What brings you to [City]?

Comment

• this sounds so boring

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
        And here's one I fucked up with a bad attempt at humor/amplification of what she said.

Skills, you'll be happy to see she liked your line a LOT lol:

Me:
        Just read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
        Lol i think so too especially with that introduxtion..best yet!!! Hi Sarge im [name]

Me:
        Haha, your adorable [name]. What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks?

Her:
        I have a great personality ull find out eventually and im loyal.

Me:
        Both great things for sure. And where are you from?

Her:
        Out of my mom

Her:
        Lol im from [city]

Me:
        Lol, it's good to know you're not a test tube baby. [city] is cool. My brother lived there for a bit. What brings you to [City]?
        again, what did i just posted yesterday on my online method, not to sound robotic and add commentary to the interactions... Your interactions are boring, here is by skills360 yesterday(this is what frustrates me about you, you always freestyle and don't do shit exactly as instructed, then cry things don't work):

Ok just banged another girl so easy anyways, i have seen people making mistakes via pm, the biggest mistake is that they do not add commentary and sound robotic...

so for example if she says

they go into another question right away without commentary

example:

bad: how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10

she goes: 8

then the dude goes: "oh that is high and then goes into tell me 2 things about you that have nothing to do with your looks....

^ see all that is bad and robotic vs me:

me: that is because you have not meet me yet, once you meet me is going to go to 10, but i am glad is 8 anything less than 8 is a red flag to me cause they are expecting usually the guy to supply their happiness... anyways, what are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks???

So the biggest mistake is not adding personality or commentary to the structure post question answer...

Again it will sound robotic and just like another pua...
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• I tried banter here:

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
          Another one. I know this counts as "freestyling" but I was trying to banter a bit more like Skills says to avoid sounding like a robot, but it got away on me:

I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
          At least it's ending well Sarge

Me:
          True. I'm glad we can stay friends. What are you going to do without me in your life?

Her:
          I think mainly cry. Though my heart will go on

Me:
          Yeah, I was afraid of that. You know I hate to see you cry. Maybe we can try again. But you have to answer a super serious question before I'll even consider it

Her:
          I don't know if I want to start again, we've been down this road before

Me:
          Yeah I hear you. Tell you what, how bout we grab a quick coffee this week just to see where we're at

Her:
          I'm in Bali all week

Me:
          It's for the best

Her:
          Is it

Me:
          Probably. I don't think you could handle another round of make-up sex and the neighbors yelling at us.

Her:
          Ah you mean yelling at You, you're quite the screamer

Me:
          They don't yell at you because they secretly want you and don't want to get on your bad side. My screaming has nothing to do with it

Her:
          I think the creaming is 90% the reason

Her:
          Screaming*

Me:
          Speaking of creaming, I had to throw my sheets out thanks to you...

Her:
          Ahh not the whip cream again. Ya weirdo

Me:
          I wish that's all it was

Her:
          Eww
          It didn't seem to work

Comment

• Or this one. I was actively trying to banter more to make it less robotic. Let me know if I'm still doing it wrong:

Me:
            You look like trouble

Her:
            Me? trouble? No

Me:
            That's what every trouble maker says...

Her:
            Only a trouble maker would know

Me:
            And only a trouble maker would know that a trouble maker would know!

Her:
            this is true

Me:
            Haha. Are you from [city] originally?

Her:
            I am

Me:
            Yeah I thought so, you're giving a cowgirl vibe. Done any travelling?

Her:
            Cowgirl vibe? Ha ha

Her:
            Where are you from?

Me:
            You didn't answer my question

Her:
            Been to [city] thatís about the furthest but have travels planned in my near future for work.

Me:
            Ah right on. I just came from [there]. Was there for 6 months. If you won the lottery tomorrow, where would you go?

Her:
            Hmmm probably Peru

Me:
            Really? Why's that?

Her:
            Thereís this stuff the shamans make there that I want to try

Me:
            I think I know the stuff you mean. I like that you're explorative. You seem like someone worth getting to know. Let's grab a quick coffee this week.

Her:
            Mmhm Iím weirdly into spiritual stuff like that.
            Sure we can do that.

Me:
            Yeah I hear you. Ever try astral projection or lucid dreaming?
            And cool, [day] or [day] works best for me. What area of the city are you in?

Her:

I have, Ive smoked dmt before which is the smokable form of ayahuasca your experiences just donít last as long. Iíve also done ridiculous amounts of research involving it as well and want to have the full experience of it with a shaman at a ceremony.
            Iím in [area]. What about you?

Me:
            Oh nice! I've heard a few things about it but I must admit I don't know as much as I'd like. You'll have to fill me in because I find it fascinating.
            [area] is near me. I'm in [area]. Let's go to the [place and time]?

Her:
            I work [day] it would have to be later in the evening

Me:
            No worries, how about [time or time]?

Her:

Letís do [time]

Me:
            Sounds good, see you there

TODAY:
            Me:
            Hey Jessica, we still on for [time]?

Comment

• Ok so, like I said, the girl in the last post and I never went out. And now another girl flaked on me.

Also, I had a girl agree to meet for coffee tomorrow but then she deleted her profile from OKC. I assume I shouldn't even bother going tomorrow, right?

Anyhow, this flakiness is really starting to get to me. Any cures?

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you get her number (OKC)?
              If so, date is on.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              I did not ask for her number. I guess I should go anyway to see if she shows up?

• Me:
            I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
            Haha why do you say that? I'm intrigued. I'm [name]

Me:
            Cause your bored and I'm adventurous. Sparks could fly

Her:
            Haha, that's a good point. What kind of adventures?!

Me:
            All kinds. I like to explore and I like to make the most of every day. But what about you? what's your story?

Her:
            That sounds exhausting haha! What do you mean what's my story? What do you want know haha I don't live a very lively life. Pretty average go to work, come home play some video games sometimes go out with friends haha.

Me:
            Video games are good. What do you play?

I mean what separates you from all the other women on here?

Her:
            Currently I've gotten back into my ongoing affair with world of warcraft. But I play a bunch of games mostly fps, mobas and rbgs haha. You?

Hahahaha a lot. I'm smart(actually) independent, I don't want kids, I have my own place and my own vehicles, I hate shopping but love cars even work on my own cars. I'm terrible at doing hair and make up and have never had a manicure or a pedicure. And I don't shave my legs lol. Do you want more?

Me:
            I play mostly Skyrim or gears of war tho I don't have a lot of time these days.

I like that your independent and have your own place, a lot of women don't even into their 30's which is a huge turn off, so good for you.

Do you really not shave your legs tho??

Comment

• This shit ain't working:

Me:
              Read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
              Hi there. Nice to meet you Sarge

Me:
              Likewise [name]. Tell me, are you from here originally?

Her:
              I was born and raised here but Iím [from country]

Me:
              Oh cool. So tell me a bit about yourself

Her:
              Iím an easy going and open minded girl.

Me:
              I like the sound of that. How happy are you in your life out of 10 (10 being most happy ever)?

Her:
              Mm 7

Me:
              Yeah I'll make you a 10. 7 is good tho, anything below 6 is a red flag to me.

Me:
              So, any family here or are they all in [country]?

Her:
              Haha aww thanks. I see thatís understandable. All here on my dadís side of the family. Not my momís side.

Me:
              So your dads side are the adventurous ones I take it

Her:
              Mm I guess so. I think.

Me:
              Well they moved across the world didn't they?

Her:
              Mhm I guess so

Me:
              Yeah it's pretty epic. I love traveling. But hey, you seem like you might be worth getting to know. You free for a quick coffee this week?

Her:
              Aww thanks. I wish I was. Iím busy this week. Iím in [city] for a family gathering.

Comment

• Me: OK, no problem, Hit me up when ur ready

It'a not working because you're working for it. Stop working and instead just enjoy the conversation. Oh, and if anybody should be working for anything, it should be her.
                I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I do have a life of my own but it's not one that girls would find exciting. So, I have to do things differently. Your method sounds nice and all, but in the real world it doesn't work that way.

I am currently doing exactly what I want but you tell me I need to get a life so obviously it's not good enough.

• Ratata

Ratata

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, you just have to stand for who you are. If your evening consists of playing Doom in your nerd-cave, then when they ask, tell them that "I'm gonna play Doom in my nerd-cave. Hey, I'd be delighted if you'd join me! Yeah, just call me when you're outside. Btw can you bring soup?" Best of all, the woman who'd be keen on that, is probably also the best woman you could possibly get.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Will they be hot tho? Cause if not I'd rather fake who I am to get the hot girls than be real and get girls I don't even want.
              Working...
              X