No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm specifically looking for shit tests and trying to pass them online now. Since I can only conclude I must be failing them in some way online or I'd be getting more luck.

Also, BlackDragon says that shit tests are simply a failure on your part to communicate your frame effectively, but I thought shit tests were a woman's way to see if she wants to fuck you not if your frame is solid. Or is it the same thing? I'm still confused on that.

Anyhow, here's an example of a girl who I thought was shit testing and I used GLL's method (credit skills for mentioning it in his post). The method is to feed to her back what she gave you, so here it is but she never responded:

Me: Just read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her:
    LOL yeah no one wants fun guess it's just doomed from the beginning

Me:
    True. Guess all thatís left is for us to go for coffee as friends

Her:
    Another snag I don't like coffee

Me:
    Me too I prefer tea... or vodka

Her:
    I'm good with tea

Me:
    Cool. Whatís your schedule like?

Her:
    Lol do you need to see if there's any compatibility first

Me:
    In person yes

Her:
    Lol so u read my profile . R u what I'm looking for

Me:
    R u what Iím looking for?

[end of convo]

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      @ No More Mr. Nice Guy: Wouldn't that be ME qualifying to HER?!?!

Yes I did read her profile and I do know what she wants. But I thought I wasn't supposed to qualify to women. I'm confused.

I mean, what if a girl is looking for a relationship but I'm not? Then I just steer clear of her?! That makes no sense.

• No More Mr Nice Guy
      Editing a comment
      yeah, I was afraid you would get hung up on the whole “qualification“ thing.

And it’s true that many guys say you shouldn’t try to qualify. But sometimes you have to give a girl a reason to keep talking to you, let alone meet up with you. Sometimes you have to sell yourself a bit, or she’ll just move on to one of the other dozens of guys who are messaging her.

Another thing you don’t seem to get - there is no one true path to seduction that we all agree on. You ask for advice from a lot of guys, and then get huffy when we give you conflicting advice. We can tell you what works for US...it may or may not work for you.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, so these are more or less guidelines but at the end of the day, if something doesn't work I gotta change my approach.

I'll try what you suggested. Maybe she'll still talk to me if I qualify to her then :P

• Just as a note, the girl from above never got back to me so that one's dead.

Anyhow, this next one is interesting. I seemed to get "trapped" by the shit test.

Blackdragon says to AGREE with it, but I did agree with it and it just made me sound like a prude so that didn't work.

Me:
    I read your profile and it would never work between us you know. Weíd have too much fun together! Iím Sarge
    Her:
    Well in this day and age Sarge we couldn't be seen having fun together.

Her:
    Hannah, tis a pleasure good sir.

Me:
    Exactly. Weíd have to be secretive and wear disguised

Her:
    Ohhh!!!What shall you be wearing?We cant clash.

Me:
    So Iíll be wearing a gorilla outfit, and you?

Her:
    Oh, woodland vampire...

Me:
    What? Every girl wants to be a vampire!

Her:
    But I wanna be a cute one! Like all wonderlandish and shit

Me:
    Wonderlandish eh? Well that is different. I can dig it. And if weíre being so secretive we need a secret code

Her:
    Gill fink

Me:
    What does it mean?

Her:
    You don't know? And.....its our secret code for being secretive....

Who are you?What have you done with Sarge?

Me:
    Not to worry, I've tied up the imposter and wiped his memory.

Gill fink sounds good. Are you free for coffee this week?

Her:
    That easy to wipe the mind...
    I'm free from next Tuesday on?

Me:
    Yeah I used that thing from MIB.
    Next Tuesday sounds good. Afternoon or evening?

Her:

Where do I get one if those?

Evening.. I work till 4 out in [city].

Me:
    Iím not sure I want to share my source with you. You might abuse the technology...

And ok cool, letís go to a Starbucks near there at 8.

But now I must go to bed so Iíll ttyl

Her:
    It's fine - I'll use a vibrator and make a swoosh swoosh noise.See, mine already sounds better.

Oh ok, we can do that.

Happy body rest ⚠️

Me:
    A magic vibrator wand eh? Youíre trouble

Her:
    You didn't get that by my profile?

Me:
    Yeah I missed the part about the vibrators

*Like I said, Blackdragon says to AGREE with her shit test, so I did, but it makes me sound like a prude. How are you supposed to agree in this instance without sounding like you didn't read her profile (bad considering my opening line) or that you're not a prude?

Comment

• you are the only dude i ever met, that just finish reading something and totally goes negative or misunderstands....

Can you please point me out where was the shit test in that interaction, didn't you see the discussion here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...the-shit-tests

dude seriously your problem is not:

game

coaches

method

the problem is

look at the mirror, between your ears...

P.s. Excellent interaction with a girl, but of course your negativity has to see some weird shit test that i did not see and of course throw someone that try to help you with an article or method under the bus.

Maybe that type of behavior is being subcommunicated constantly in your interactions...

dude do you have real life friends??? Just curious...
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        No I don't have any friends. But shaming me isn't going to help me improve my social skills. And yes, I've been to therapy and whatever else, didn't help.

What do I need to do to improve?

EDIT:

The shit test I THOUGHT that was there was when she said:

Her:
        You didn't get that by my profile?

I didn't know how to respond and I thought it was a shit test because they usually make me feel unsure of how to respond.

P.S. thanks for the kudos, I think my banter has improved thanks to you.

• dude fuck all this game shit! get a hobbie, make a friend, have a friend, i don't care who it is male, female, gay, fat girl,old, young... Volunteer somewhere maybe an animal clinic or such... i want you to make friends and try to connect with people... Even if you don't get laid in a year.

I personally have both male and female friends... But my close friendships is usually females...

By the way my goal was not to shame you, but some of your stuff drives me crazy man, and i know women can feel that subcommunication....

Do you know that cosy got really good in his game by whitenighting some girl about to get rape?? ... My point is that is the concept, it changed his ras and perception and in turn help his game a lot...

^ if you do what i am telling you your game will sky rocket.... I have been telling you, you need some type of empathy shit, get honestly and genuinely interested in helping other people (have you read couple of times how to win friends and influence people??

You live in Canada right??? Canadians are the most polite and nicest people ever...Isn't future proof canadian to???

are there any meet up places in canadian (canada is full of puas?

no more conspiracies, no more i read this and did not work, no more negativity, count to 5 if you are going to get negative, no more self shaming, or self pitty... come on bro! i have been telling you this forever...

^again this shit will sky rocket your seductions....
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

• More from online:

Girl #5
        Me:
        I read your profile and it would never work between us. Weíd have too much fun together! Iím Sarge

Her:
        There is no such thing as too much fun. What did you like about my profile ?

Me:
        Is that so? I actually forgot the profile already give me a sec to read again...

Her:
        Okay sounds good

Me:
        Oh yes, now I remember. Just you seem adventurous and spontaneous and like to please. That and you believe in paying for dates too, huge bonus points. Would you say chemistry is the most important thing?

Her:
        Of course chemistry is important. Physical attraction is only part of the equation. How you meld together and how the other makes you feel.

Me:
        Exactly! This is why itís never work, weíre too alike. That and I only date blondes

Her:
        Blonds are not the only ones that have fun. I can tell you with certainty that my relationships are always interesting.

Me:
        Oh really? Colour me intrigued. Perhaps Iíll give you a chance. Got time for coffee this week?

Her:
        Sadly I am actually going to [place] for 2 weeks, first time. I am so excited !

Me:
        Itís an epic city. My brother lived there for a while.

Her:
        Going to maybe go to [place] and ride a street car so much to do

Me:
        If you have the means you should go to [place], itís really close

Her:
        Sadly I wont, I will be flying. I do have my passport though.

Me:
        Take a train

Her:
        I will be going from [place] to [place] seeing family out there.

Me:
        I have no idea where [place] is but I hope you have a good time

Her:
        Well I hope when I come back you are still interested in speaking

Me:
        Itís possible, unless a blonde comes along :P

Her:
        Well I will be on the lookout for a blond with a brain deadly combination

Me:
        Rare combination you mean

Her:

Well at least someone said it. Blonds have fun but brunettes are just kinkier

Me:

Kinky can be good. Depends on the kink

Her:
        So it's like chocolate or vanilla, usually a bit of both is good

Me:
        Usually, but hey I gotta run, ttyl!
        Me: Suppertime

Her:
        Sounds good

Girl #6:

Me:
        I read your profile and it would never work between us. Weíd have too much fun together! Iím Sarge

Her:
        Lol hi Sarge! My name is [name]. I read your profile but im not the most talkative person.. Sorry!

Me:
        Definitely wouldn't work then! I need a girl who will talk so much I'll fall asleep!

Her:
        Yes I prefer to listen. Oh well, good luck! *hug emoji*

Girl #7:

Me:

Her:
        Lol ur hilarious

Me:
        Thanks. If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Her:
        Not sure lol

Comment

• very sad to see how you are regressing... oh well! common sense can not be taught bro, you aspiness manifesting again...

More from online:

Girl #5
          Me:

Her:
          There is no such thing as too much fun. What did you like about my profile ?

Me:
          Is that so? I actually forgot the profile already give me a sec to read again...

Her:
          Okay sounds good

Comment

• I donít know what you mean. Besides Skills, aspines isnít a choice, so pointing it out is about as helpful as pointing out someoneís skin colour.

now then, what is wrong with the sentence you highlighted? Itís banter, no? Itís not scripted, itís honest/vulnerable, and it shows Iím not obsessing over her.

Comment

• I actually forgot the profile already give me a sec to read again... = I don't give a fuck about who you are, but let me recap so I can proceed to get what's between your legs.

Definitely wouldn't work then! I need a girl who will talk so much I'll fall asleep! = ok, I get it, you're boring...you can fuck off now

As skills said, basic common sense.
              Reverse the roles and think about how you'd feel if a chick you've never met said that kind of stuff to you.

Edit: please make some real life friends.
              - Talk to people in general (not just chicks you're trying to game).
              - Get to places where people have common interests with you
              Man, it's not that hard.
              You need real life social skills ASAP...without that basic foundation you'll keep shooting yourself in the foot.
              personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                I wouldn’t care if a girl told me she forgot my profile. To be completely honest.

Besides, I don’t have time to go the social skills route, that and my interest in women is only for sex. Pua is my hobby and I can’t afford prostitutes yet, but even if I could I would still want to learn to seduce. Social skills I’ve asked about before but skills and others say it’s not my problem but now you guys say it is lol you’re unbelievable. Just admit you guys have no idea what will help my game.

• Originally posted by POB View Post
              I actually forgot the profile already give me a sec to read again... = I don't give a fuck about who you are, but let me recap so I can proceed to get what's between your legs.
              you frame things so negatively. You could just as easily frame it like this:

ĒIím messaging lots of people and I donít remember which one you were, let me read your profile again so I can give you my full attentionĒ

which is shat I was hoping to communicate

Definitely wouldn't work then! I need a girl who will talk so much I'll fall asleep! = ok, I get it, you're boring...you can fuck off now
              .[/QUOTE]

This was my poor attempt at humour and banter. Nothing to do with me thinking sheís boring.

Comment

• Recent WTF moment:

Me: I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have to much fun together! I'm Sarge

Her: Right !!! I am pretty awesome and you seem to be too

Me: Thanks. You do seem pretty awesome. Hmmm should we risk getting to know each other?

Her: I think so

Me: What's your schedule like?

[silence]

Seriously, WTF? Do girls actually NOT want to meet guys? It's that the truth behind the whole thing? Because it sure seems that way.

Comment

• Not sure if this was an attention whore, fake profile, or a DTF girl I messed up with. I'll include a commentary so you can see what I was thinking at a few stages:

Her:
                  Hey there

Me:
                  Hi

Her:
                  Good morning how are you

Me:
                  I am good how bout u?

Her:
                  Pretty well having a coffee and some breakfast smoking a joint doing a little playing

Me:
                  Sounds fun.

Her:
                  What r u up to

Me:
                  Laying in bed browsing the net

Her:
                  Finding anything interesting or worth talking about

Me:
                  Nor really just bored. Howís your coffee?

Her:
                  Hot and perfect

Me:
                  The only way to have it

Her:
                  Forsure... so what r u looking for

Me:
                  Just a cool girl, see where things go. U?

Her:
                  I'm going casual friends with benefits friendships not fuck ships
                  [No idea what "fuckships" meant]

Me:
                  Fuck ships?

Her:
                  Friendships not fuckships [Still no idea]

Me:
                  Yeah for sure, but I doubt it would work between us cause weíd have too much fun together

Her:
                  LOL

Her:
                  This is me in a nutshell *sends safe for work pic*

Me:
                  Aviators eh?

Her:
                  Knock-offs

Me:
                  I can dig it

Her:
                  Lpl

Me:
                  I should probably get up and take a shower [I was trying to do ijjjji's method. My reasoning was, if she was into me and DTF, she would re-initiate something suggestive and ask me what I was doing after the shower, then I could have pitched a meet]

Comment

• Number closed an 18 year old hottie online today:

Sunday - 8:44pm
                    Me:

Today - 10:33am
                    Her:
                    Hahaha nice to meet you ! im [name]

Today - 2:09pm
                    Me:
                    Likewise [name]. So whatís your story?

Today - 5:43pm
                    Her:
                    Umm well , I was born and raised in [city],, doing school full time ,, but I am looking for a part time job
                    My goal is to become a vet

Me:
                    Vets are cool. You must love animals, Iíll bet as pets you have one of everything

Her:
                    I did when I was younger , my parents also love animals , but we donít own any just because of maintenance

Me:
                    I hear you. I donít either for the same reason tho I want a pharaoh hound one day. You grew up on a farm then?

Today - 5:59pm
                    Her:
                    No my grandparent live in the country side in sask but no farm

Me:
                    How did you manage so many pets in the city?

Her:
                    We never owned any pets ?

Me:
                    You had one of everything I thought.

Her:
                    What made you think that ?

Me:
                    You said so. When you were younger you said

Today - 6:18pm
                    Her:
                    Ya we had dog and cats
                    But that was soo long ago

Me:
                    Fair enough. What about traveling? Been anywhere exciting recently?

Her:
                    Not really , Iíve been to Mexico , Hawaii, and Italy but all good n family vacations

Today - 6:34pm
                    Me:
                    Thatís unfortunate. You should really travel on your own and let loose

Today - 7:00pm
                    Her:
                    No money
                    I donít even have a job atm

Today - 10:14pm
                    Me:
                    Oh, that sucks. Well, if you won the lottery tomorrow, where would you go?

Her:
                    Hmmm
                    I think Iíd buy my own place and then go traveling around europe

Today - 10:30pm
                    Me:
                    Sounds like a plan, when do we leave?

Her:
                    Lol when I win the lottery

Today - 10:53pm
                    Me:
                    Well get on it, I wonít wait forever. In the meantime, perhaps we could grab a coffee sometime

Today - 11:16pm
                    Her:
                    Would you rather text or ..?

Me:
                    Sure whatís your number?

Her:
                    ###-###-####
                    Just lmk itís you if you text

Afterwards I texted her:

Me: Hey [pname] it's Sarge from okc. I'm about to go to bed but now you have my number

Her: Okk goodnight !

Me: Ttyl

Now I just have to not fuck up in text and get her out on a date...

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                      Number closed an 18 year old hottie online today:

Sunday - 8:44pm
                      Me:

Today - 10:33am
                      Her:
                      Hahaha nice to meet you ! im [name]

Today - 2:09pm
                      Me:
                      Likewise [name]. So whatís your story?

Today - 5:43pm
                      Her:
                      Umm well , I was born and raised in [city],, doing school full time ,, but I am looking for a part time job
                      My goal is to become a vet

Me:
                      Vets are cool. You must love animals, Iíll bet as pets you have one of everything

Her:
                      I did when I was younger , my parents also love animals , but we donít own any just because of maintenance

Me:
                      I hear you. I donít either for the same reason tho I want a pharaoh hound one day. You grew up on a farm then?

Today - 5:59pm
                      Her:
                      No my grandparent live in the country side in sask but no farm

Me:
                      How did you manage so many pets in the city?

Her:
                      We never owned any pets ?

Me:
                      You had one of everything I thought.

Her:
                      What made you think that ?

Me:
                      You said so. When you were younger you said

Today - 6:18pm
                      Her:
                      Ya we had dog and cats
                      But that was soo long ago

Me:
                      Fair enough. What about traveling? Been anywhere exciting recently?

Her:
                      Not really , Iíve been to Mexico , Hawaii, and Italy but all good n family vacations

Today - 6:34pm
                      Me:
                      Thatís unfortunate. You should really travel on your own and let loose

Today - 7:00pm
                      Her:
                      No money
                      I donít even have a job atm

Today - 10:14pm
                      Me:
                      Oh, that sucks. Well, if you won the lottery tomorrow, where would you go?

Her:
                      Hmmm
                      I think Iíd buy my own place and then go traveling around europe

Today - 10:30pm
                      Me:
                      Sounds like a plan, when do we leave?

Her:
                      Lol when I win the lottery

Today - 10:53pm
                      Me:
                      Well get on it, I wonít wait forever. In the meantime, perhaps we could grab a coffee sometime

Today - 11:16pm
                      Her:
                      Would you rather text or ..?

Me:
                      Sure whatís your number?

Her:
                      ###-###-####
                      Just lmk itís you if you text

Afterwards I texted her:

Me: Hey [pname] it's Sarge from okc. I'm about to go to bed but now you have my number

Her: Okk goodnight !

Me: Ttyl

Now I just have to not fuck up in text and get her out on a date...
                      tears come down my eyes, FINALLY, you are getting it, hope you do not revert back.... see texting, showing personality (even you made so minor pointless mistakes, it did not matter cause she got to experience sarge like it or not, and a lot of girls won't like sarge, but it does not matter) what matter is that you got to show case your personality...

Forget about the mentality of "no fuck it up"

keep show casing your personality....

one text i use with success (IF YOU USE IT AND IT DOES NOT WORK, i don't want you blaming me, but it works for me)

Melissaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what are you doing besides thinking of me and smiling?

now there are some ugly stuff about your personality that i would avoid:

-negativity
                      -anger
                      -victimhood
                      -blame

^avoid those during interactions please...

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ok fair enough skills, thank you.

As for the texting, I did what you suggested. And she got back to me:

Her: at the mall with my bestie lol

Me: cool. Buying shoes?

She hasn’t gotten back to me lol. I seriously suck at texting.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        her:at the mall with my bestie lol

you: cool! have fun...

since she is distracted(you need to calibrate to the situation).... stop with the questioning "buying shoes" face palm that is weak...

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Scratch that she just got back to me saying “nooooo we just hung out. She needed some shirts” “now we’re hanging out at her place.

Me: sounds fun

No idea what else to say and I’m tired

• For the record, that girl from above./\ Nothing ever happened. I tried to go ijjjji's teasing "100% meetup" thing but the convo fizzled out and I wasn't about to just text her and get one word responses.

SO, what I need to know today is: How to tease in a way that makes them want to meet you, and how to make convos better. I'm good at banter (see below convo) BUT it doesn't go anywhere. Also, I don't know how to get girls to hint they are free to meet ala ijjji's method (which isn't working for me anyways!!). Ideally I could bait them into hinting to me then boom, meet them. I prefer to be in control of the whole interaction but as you'll see below, it's too aimless as it stands atm.

I also tried going direct with a different girl online but she rejected me, but wasn't opposed to flirting with gifs so I don't know wtf is going on or how to meet girls.

But below is a convo from a girl I mentioned in this thread before. She got back to me DAYS later so I just picked up convo where we left off. She's not hinted to a meet so it seems pointless. What can I do to meet this girl?

Me:

Her:
                      Right !!! I am pretty awesome and you seem to be too

Me:
                      Thanks. You do seem awesome. Hmmm should we risk getting to know each other?

Her:
                      I think so

Me:
                      Whatís your schedule like?

Her:
                      24 hour call

Me:
                      Sounds intense

Her:
                      Yeah it's pretty bust

Me:
                      Do you have any hobbies?

Her:
                      Drumming and video games

Me:
                      Nice. I love video games. Whatís your favourite?

Her:
                      Zelda

Me:
                      The new one?

Her:
                      Yeah breath of the wild

Me:
                      Nice. I want a switch so bad so I can play super smash

Her:
                      That's the next one of wanna get

Me:
                      Yeah it looks epic. King k rool is in it!

Me:
                      Ever played donkey Kong?

Her:
                      Yeah beat it

Me:
                      Which one?

Her:
                      Donkey Kong

Me:
                      The Nintendo wii one? I guess youíre too young to have played the snes versions.

Her:
                      ... I have a SNES

Me:
                      Nice

Me:
                      So you played the originals

Me:
                      Which is your favourite?

Her:
                      The TMNT game

Me:
                      No silly. Dk

Me:
                      Which dk game

Her:
                      Oh I thought you ment the snes

Me:
                      Yes dk was originally on snes

Me:
                      3 games

Her:
                      No I thought you mentioned what game for the switch

Me:
                      Yes I did but I just wondered if you ever played the dk games for the snes.
                      I was hoping you could tell me how the new ones compared to the old ones. Guess youíre not nerdy enough

Her:
                      Lol I don't have to prove how nerdy I am to someone

Her:
                      The new game is garbage

Me:
                      Good to know. I never played it but it definitely looked pretty trash

Her:
                      I was stoked for it ... Zelda is amazing

Me:
                      Well thatís good. I played both the n64 ones. You beat it you said? How long did it take? Have you played other ones?

Her:
                      Not really .. played the same one on the ds

Me:
                      Right on. Aside from video games what else do you like to do?

Her:
                      I am a drummer

Me:
                      Oh, so you like to beat the shit out of things. This is good to know

Her:
                      Lol to a beat tho

Comment

• the above entry is not teasing....

Teasing is not having a convo. about video games (you like to talk about the sales straight line method, you are deviating from the straight line, like you are selling stocks and the conversation deviates to football, get me).... Teasing involves flirting, sexual innuendos, a communication showing intent (could be indirectly or misrepresentation or direct)

So look some things you did ok

Me:

Her:
                        Right !!! I am pretty awesome and you seem to be too

Me:
                        Thanks. You do seem awesome. Hmmm should we risk getting to know each other? (good)

Her:
                        I think so

Me:
                        Whatís your schedule like?

Her:
                        24 hour call

Me:
                        Sounds intense

Her:
                        Yeah it's pretty bust

Me:
                        Do you have any hobbies?

Her:
                        Drumming and video games

Me:
                        Nice. I love video games. I bet i am better than you? BAIT, which one is your favorite (when i say bait, is how can you prove or she proves that she is better than you, by getting together, see is a subtle way to lead to a meet or hint of a meet by you knowing where she stands, just like the straight line level 5-6-8 and such)

Her:
                        Zelda

Me:
                        The new one?

Her:
                        Yeah breath of the wild

Me:
                        Nice. I want a switch so bad so I can play super smash (waist of typing bad)

Her:
                        That's the next one of wanna get

Me:
                        Yeah it looks epic. King k rool is in it! (waste of typing)

Me:
                        Ever played donkey Kong?(waste of typing, waste of typing is useless out of straight line convo)

Her:
                        Yeah beat it

Me:
                        Which one?(waste of typing)

Her:
                        Donkey Kong

Me:
                        The Nintendo wii one? I guess youíre too young to have played the snes versions. (waste of typing)

Her:
                        ... I have a SNES

Me:
                        Nice

Me:
                        So you played the originals

Me:
                        Which is your favourite?

Her:
                        The TMNT game

Me:
                        No silly. Dk

Me:
                        Which dk game

Her:
                        Oh I thought you ment the snes

Me:
                        Yes dk was originally on snes

Me:
                        3 games

Her:
                        No I thought you mentioned what game for the switch

Me:
                        Yes I did but I just wondered if you ever played the dk games for the snes.
                        I was hoping you could tell me how the new ones compared to the old ones. Guess youíre not nerdy enough

Her:
                        Lol I don't have to prove how nerdy I am to someone

Her:
                        The new game is garbage

Me:
                        Good to know. I never played it but it definitely looked pretty trash

Her:
                        I was stoked for it ... Zelda is amazing

Me:
                        Well thatís good. I played both the n64 ones. You beat it you said? How long did it take? Have you played other ones?

Her:
                        Not really .. played the same one on the ds

Me:
                        Right on. Aside from video games what else do you like to do?

Her:
                        I am a drummer

Me:
                        Oh, so you like to beat the shit out of things. This is good to know

Her:
                        Lol to a beat th

I stop disecting cause i got sooooooooo bored could not even disect in parenthesis boring, vagina dryer, such a good start then boring boring boring.... so out of the 3 keys: social (good) emotional (boring)
                        sexual (none existent)

sales analogy, you get the point ,out of the straight line...

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah I need to know how to do this stuff. I was trying to banter here because you said that’s good. This is me using banter. What can I do for next time?
                      Working...
                      X