No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This latest one has a story behind it.

I got this girls' number and we never went out because she had excuses so I ghosted her.

Then I messaged her on a different site recently (don't know when) and I didn't know it was her.

Me:
    I read your profile and it would never work between us. Weíd have too much fun together! Iím Sarge

Her:
    I feel like you sent me this exact same message on another site *bewildered emoji* makes me wonder how many others got the same one *monocle emoji*

Me: Millions prolly

Her: *thumbs down emoji*

Me: *thumbs up emoji*

Comment

• What up peeps? So before you all tell me to stop overthinking things, please check that reaction at the door and instead answer the questions or don't respond at all. Thanks!

Back Story: This is the 18 year old cutie I got a number from online. Things fizzled out over text but today she pinged me:

Her: Hi [my first thoughts were "ok, how to respond in a way that doesn't make it look like I've been waiting for her to ping me (which I haven't, I even deleted her contact info), but at the same time keeps the door open and moves things swiftly to a meet? Still no idea how to do that once they re-engage after time apart so please let me know how you're supposed to do this. Like, if my FWB contacts me someday out of nowhere after we've been ghosting for so long, what should I do? Likewise, when girls from online or numbers I had re-ping me, what should I do?]

Me: Hey

Her: It's been a while lol
      Her: R u not interested anymore ?

Me: Coffee or ice cream? [this is from my PUA coach]

Her: lol!
      Her: Coffee haha

Me: You're in downtown right? [also from PUA coach]

Her: [area]
      Her: Nah [area]
      Her: Do you know that area ?

Me: [area], you know the Starbucks in the [place] in [place]?

Her: Oh yeah ik it

Me: Cool let's meet there

Her: Lol so soon, I barely kno you [me thinking "shit, I went too fast". But really, how do you speedily and EFFICIENTLY get to a meet without seeming too eager?? And how do you avoid lengthy text convos??]

Me: That's the point of meeting somewhere public so I can see if you're normal

Her: Ok I get it
      Her: What do you do ? jw [me thinking "shit, she's putting me on provider already, wtf?" So yeah, how did that happen and what should I do to avoid it??]

Me: I'm an ass model

Her: Ew
      Her: What is tht

Me: Tell you what, I'll be in [area] in about a half hour [this was true] if you want to meet then just text me if not that's OK

Her: Lol I can't im in school

Me: Some other time then, what's your schedule like?

Her: Im in school mostly during the week but I'm free weekends
      Her: Fridays I get half days [Me thinking "perfect, I don't work Fridays]

Me: So we could do tomorrow [Friday] 3ish

Her: Actually I can't this Friday I doing some stuff

Me: No worries [at this point I'm wondering HOW do you make it like it's no big deal WITHOUT making it seem like you're just waiting for them to hit you up. Honestly, this feels like I'm just playing to the beat of HER drum but a lot of PUA's say that you should shrug it off and not be the guy that gets mad about this stuff but I honestly think that only makes it seem like you're waiting for her like a good little boy. So yeah, reconcile that one for me]

Her: Maybe some other time ???

Me: For sure [again, didn't want to blow up and seem triggered, but I honestly think this makes me look desperate so again, how do you guys reconcile this kind of thing and what would you do???]

Her: *smile and hug emojis*

Comment

• Ok so this was on tinder a few minutes ago. This is a mixture of Skills' stuff that worked and some stuff I'm field testing from my PUA coach.

Me: You look like trouble

Her: Born and bred

Me: Good. You know I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together.

Her: I mean yeah, I'm like 98% fun
        Her: So this is just too much too fast I think. I can only handle so much fun

Me: Yeah me too

Her: Whomp whomp

Me: You humping the pillow?

Her: I am not hahaha

Me: Btw, coffee or ice cream?

Her: Coffee

Me: You're downtown right?

Her: I'm not

Me: I'm ne myself

Her: I'm in [neoighborhood]

Me: That's close to me

Her: Cooooool

Me: Yeah, what you up to?

Comment

• Tired of following a structure that leads nowhere so decided to wing it tonight. Nothing working except got these 2 convos:

Me:
          Hmm you look like trouble

Her:
          Oh, really? How so?

Me:
          Squinty eyes [She actually has wide eyes in her pic lol]

Her:
          What?! I donít have squinty eyes!

Me:
          Yeah you can always tell by the eyes

Her:
          Haha. Well then, never had a guy say I have squinty eyes to me before. Thatís a new conversation starter

Me:
          Enjoying your evening?

Her:
          Yeah, Itís going pretty good. How about you?

Me:
          Yeah chillin

Her:
          Nice.

Me:
          Yeah. So whatís your story?

Her:
          My story? Lol

Me:
          Yeah, besides your squinting eyes

Her:
          Oh. My. God. Stop making fun of my eyes ! And idk, just recently got out of a long term relationship, moved out, and am currently trying to get back out there haha

Me:
          Nice. Well it could be worse, you could have wide eyes. But hey, you got Netflix?

Her:
          Yeah, Iíve got netflix lol. Why?

Me:
          We should chill

Her:
          Iím busy for the weekend and a bit into next week but sure

Me:
          K shoot me a text whenever ###-###-#### say itís squinty girl from pof

Girl # 2: (She messaged me first thios afternoon)

Her:
          Hey there

Me:
          Pics?

Her:
          Unlock superpowers

Me:
          Superpowers?

Her:
          The conversation boosters. We have to send messages back and forth

Me:
          I did not know that

Me:
          How long we have to go back and forth before superpowers are unlocked?

Her: *sends safe for work pic*

Me:
          Not bad

Her:
          Thanks

Me:
          So whatís your story?

Her:
          What do you mean? Like why Iím on here?

Me:
          Yeah

Her:
          Well Iím recently divorced. Just started school again. And looking to connect with new people

Me:
          Cool.

Her:
          Yea! Itís alright. What about you?

Me:
          Well Iím hoping to find a cool girl to chill, laugh, and go on adventures with

Her:
          I love adventures!

Me:
          Yeah? And how open minded are you?

Her:
          Extremely. Except when it comes to bodily secretions.

Me:
          Agreed. So what you up to today?

Her:
          Oh Iím just working. Then have to go shopping for an interview tomorrow

Me:
          Nice. Well Iím enjoying talking to you but I donít want to keep you from your work. Perhaps we can get together when youíre free

Her:
          Well my work is really laid back and Iím done all my paperwork!

Me:
          You work from home?

Her:
          I work in an office

Me:
          Cool cool. What are you wearing?

Her:
          A sweater, a cute dress shirt and jeans

Me:
          Pics?

Her:
          Well Iím at my desk and we donít have body mirrors

Me:
          Unfortunate.

Her:
          I know.

Me:
          I can see why youíre looking for another job

Her:
          Oh itís just for a higher position. Iím interviewing with the CEO and president of the company.

Me:
          Nice

Her:
          Yea.

Me:
          Hopefully it comes with a body mirror and private office

Her:
          I have a private office boo

Me:
          But no mirror?

Her:
          No why would I need it at work

Me:
          So you can send me pics of course

Her:
          Hahah oh

Comment

• Match on Tinder (Before Skills tells me "Yiou gotta follow a structure!" Look at all the times I used the structure and it went nowhere):

Me: You look like trouble

Her: Hahahahahha I can be at times

Me: That's good. You know I read your profile and it would never work between us. We'd have too much fun together

Her: Hahahahaha well shit should we just end it there or indulge

Me: I'm game for indulging if you are

Her: I love to indulge

Me: Sweet. Where you at?

Her: I'm sick at home right now

Me: Fun

Her: Not even a little

Me: Well when you get better we should hang. Text me its [name] from tinder: ###-###-####

she texted me right away:

Her: itís [name] from tinder

me: hey [name]
            me: not sick anymore?

her: Hahahahaha I am

me: unfortunate

Comment

• I am working on a lay report on a dude on a wheelchair that fucked one of my pivots... Waiting for her to write me the story... So all of you that make excuses can see for yourself...

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Look forward to reading it. I’m not making excuses. I’ve tried your way several times but nothing.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                you are not trying my way but free styling...

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I’m free styling now because all the times I used your way it never work d out and I got tired of getting flakes. You remember all those ones you said you had tears cause I finally got it? Yeah those. Nothing happened, they went cold

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

Me:
              Agreed. So what you up to today?

Her:
              Oh Iím just working. Then have to go shopping for an interview tomorrow

Me:
              Nice. Well Iím enjoying talking to you but I donít want to keep you from your work. Perhaps we can get together when youíre free

Her:
              Well my work is really laid back and Iím done all my paperwork!

with that last statement she was telling you, she was free to bang that night. So I would have gone shopping with her for the clothes ("well hey luckily for you I just so happen to be an job interview fashion expert. I think we should go shopping together for that outfit. and then maybe get something to eat after (I don't want to say "drinks" here, because that implies she's gonna be out late/hungover, which will probably prompt "but I have to get up early")...that is...only if you feeling adventurous enough? (challenging her to prove her earlier statement, "I love adventures!" basically the technique Bacchus talked about towards the end of his post here:

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...744#post327744

"figure out what she wants to be seen as, then present an opportunity for her. This opportunity should no doubt, also serve your purposes, and then you simply challenge her to do it".

so, shopping -> drinks -> then head to her place.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Fascinating. Thanks for the insight.

• Originally posted by Velasco View Post

with that last statement she was telling you, she was free to bang that night. So I would have gone shopping with her for the clothes ("well hey luckily for you I just so happen to be an job interview fashion expert. I think we should go shopping together for that outfit. and then maybe get something to eat after (I don't want to say "drinks" here, because that implies she's gonna be out late/hungover, which will probably prompt "but I have to get up early")...that is...only if you feeling adventurous enough? (challenging her to prove her earlier statement, "I love adventures!" basically the technique Bacchus talked about towards the end of his post here:

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...744#post327744

"figure out what she wants to be seen as, then present an opportunity for her. This opportunity should no doubt, also serve your purposes, and then you simply challenge her to do it".

so, shopping -> drinks -> then head to her place.
              She re-pinged me today. What do you make of this? Shit test or what?

Her:
              Hello

Me:
              Hello

Her:
              I missed you *crying emoji*

Me:
              Aww youíre sweet

Her:
              IKR

Me:
              Whatís up?

Her:
              Iím just at work

Me:
              Overtime eh?

Her:
              Not really. 12-8

Me:
              Cool. Did you get promoted?

Her:
              No!

Me:
              That sucks!

Me:
              Well good on you for putting yourself out there anyways

Her:
              Iím getting a raise though

Me:
              Nice!

Me:
              Well we should celebrate

Her:
              How

Me:
              I could bring over s bottle of wine. Say at 10?

Her:
              I donít live alone

Me:
              Hmm, any good spots near you then?

Her:
              Not that late my parents would slaughter me hahah theyíre so strict

Me:
              Thatís tough. Well perhaps on your day off we can hang out

Her:
              Well I do t get days off

Her:
              But I finish early on Thursday

Me:
              Hmm ok. What time?

Her:
              Iím off at 5

Me:
              Cool. I should be off at 6 so we could say 7 ish. Coffee or drinks?

Her:
              Coffee sounds good. Where in the city are you?

Me:
              Iím in ne what about you?

Her:
              Same same

Me:
              Nice. Letís say that Starbucks in [store] in [area] at 7

Her:
              Thatís so close though

Her:
              But that could work

Me:
              So close?

Her:
              Yea to like where I live haha

Me:
              Me too. Itís good no? Anyhow why donít you give me your number so I can text if anything changes. Iíll text you right away so you have my number

Her:
              Btw Iím fat

Me:
              Ok

Me:
              So?

Her:
              Yea

Me:
              I donít get it

EDIT: Then she wanted me to give her my number first instead and it went back and forth for a while till she gave a number. I texted it and we'll see if it's legit... Just seems odd.

EDIT 2: Nvm, she answered the text so it is legit. Just a shit test/frame grab then?

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

Me:
                Nice. Letís say that Starbucks in [store] in [area] at 7

Her:
                Thatís so close though

Her:
                But that could work

Me:
                So close?

Her:
                Yea to like where I live haha

she is concerned about the close distance to where she lives because someone she knows might recognize her and tell her strict parents they saw her out on a date with an older (?) man.

So banging her at her place is out of the question. If you can't pull her back to your place for whatever reason, then search hotels near that starbucks and bang her there.

I recommend moving fast from the starbucks to the sex location (less than 30 minutes) why? 1) so she doesn't get back home late and get in trouble with her strict parents and 2) limit the possibility of being seen by anyone that might recognize her (the longer you spend time at the starbucks, the higher the chances someone she knows might walk in).

good job so far tho.

p.s I think the fat comment was just a shit test to see if you're shallow. but if she is fat..then don't bang her

Comment

• Originally posted by Velasco View Post

she is concerned about the close distance to where she lives because someone she knows might recognize her and tell her strict parents they saw her out on a date with an older (?) man.

So banging her at her place is out of the question. If you can't pull her back to your place for whatever reason, then search hotels near that starbucks and bang her there.

I recommend moving fast from the starbucks to the sex location (less than 30 minutes) why? 1) so she doesn't get back home late and get in trouble with her strict parents and 2) limit the possibility of being seen by anyone that might recognize her (the longer you spend time at the starbucks, the higher the chances someone she knows might walk in).

good job so far tho.

p.s I think the fat comment was just a shit test to see if you're shallow. but if she is fat..then don't bang her
                  Thanks man. We'll see how things go. I don't have money for a hotel this week so what's my move here? Try to set up a day 2?

We texted a bit back and forth. I didn't want to get caught into texting her forever so I ended it. See below:

Me: Hey [screen name] it's Sarge from Pof now you have my number

Her: Seeeee looooooook! *she had been telling me she was replying on POF*

Me: Good girl

Her: I'm not a dog *rolling eyes emoji*
                  Her: I'm a bitch *laughing emoji*

Me: Yeah you are

Her: I almost had a spit take

Me: Spit take?

Her: Yea like I almost spit out my whater when you said ya you are

Me: Damn, too bad you didn't that woulda been funny

Her: Woulda ruined the comps

Me: Fair point

Her: Computers
                  Her: I'm so tired

Me: Me too

Her: Work was supposed to end 30 mins ago

Me: Shit you still there?

Her: Yeah
                  Her: I'm gonna fall asleep

MeL Least then you'd get paid to sleep

Her: My job is too serious

Me: Sounds boring
                  Me: Like you need some adventure

Her: I need a pillow

Me: I'm sure they got one somewhere

Her: Nah we don't I checked

Me: That's hilarious

Her: Well it's a clinic so I thought maybeeee and I was wrong

Me: What a sad state our healthcare is in

Her: The free state

Me: True. Well bitch I gotta run but I'll catch you later. Send me some pics when you get home

Her: Tf you mean you gotta run

Me: Supper and shit ta do

Now I'm thinking she'll think I'm shallow but I do want pictures of her. Also, the "bitch" comment. Yeah I feel awkward about it but I said it because she called herself a bitch first and she been feisty so I thought it made sense. Please school me if otherwise. In fact, any more advice is appreciated, especially how in the meantime there is a whole other day and a half before we meet and I assume more texting and I SUCK at texting so yeah. Thanks guys.

EDIT: then she texted me this morning:

her: Hello

me: hi

her: how are you

ne: good hbu?

wtf guys? I need to know:

1 what are the protocols of texting between plans made and the actual date

2 why the fuck is she texting me? Testing my eagerness? Lonely? Validation? What?
                  Last edited by SargeMaximus; 09-19-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• More texting woes. This is between me and a different girl. I've already talked to her in text. She was sick with a cold on Monday she said, so I texted her today:

Me: Hey [name], what are you doing besides thinking of me and smiling?

Her: Hey at work hbu (weak ass response no?)

Me: Home. Headed to work soon. Glad you're feeling better

Her: Hahahahaha I'm not but thanks

Me: Shit hope it's not serious

Her: It's just a cold

Me: Try vodka. Anyhow I gotta get ready, take care

Her: Ok? You too

Comment

• So I texted that girl from post # 460 today:

Me: Hey [name] we still on for later?

And no response.

Was it cause I called her a bitch? Asked for pictures? Texted her? (should I have ghosted till the day of the meet?) Need answers. I've lost all my girls through text so I know it's a problem.

Comment

• Several Days Ago:
                        Me: [name], so I gave it some thought mate (opener from my PUA coach)

Today - 1:23pm
                        Her: Yea mate what about

Me: Coffee or ice cream? (follow-up response from PUA coach)

Her: Coffee
                        Her: Actually fuck it both
                        Her: You?

Me: Same. Youíre in the [area] right?

Today - 1:38pm
                        Her: I work [there]. Yourself?

Me: [different area] Why donít we grab a coffee tomorrow then after work

Comment

• K, what the actual fuck guys? This girl seems keen and then I ask for the number and nothing? FUCK!

Me:
                          I read your profile and it would never work between us. Weíd have too much fun together. Iím Sarge

Her:
                          Well shit... too much fun is a solid deal breaker.

Me:
                          I know right?

Her:
                          *Crying emoji*

Me:
                          Guess weíll just have to get coffee as friends

Her:
                          Sounds like a good idea, save us from having excessive fun

Me:
                          True. When u free?

Her:
                          My week is kinda a jumble between work and planning/setting an event this weekend.... I could maybe do Friday morning?

Me:
                          Friday morning sounds good. What area the city you in?

Her:
                          I'm in the [area] by [place]

Me:
                          K thereís a Starbucks north of there letís go there

Her:
                          Kk

Me:
                          Iíll text you address Thursday, number?

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Where's the:
                            1) sarging?
                            2) sense of humor?
                            3) baiting?
                            4) qualification (from her)?
                            5) social interaction?
                            6) personality check?

There's an A > B > C > D > E > F process you must follow!

You're doing A > F and hoping it works.
                            Not gonna happen...

Think about that.
                            If a random chick came to you online, said 2 or 3 smart lines and asked you for a date out of nowhere, would you value her request?

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes I would, and I did a few months ago and ended up in her bed.

But ok fine, I'll do it your way. But I don't know how to do all that.

EDIT: Also what do you mean by "sarging"? Isn't contacting women online a form of sarging?

• Here's another one. Shit test failed I assume:

Me:
                          Hey trouble

Her:
                          Why does every guy on here think I'm trouble lol

Me:
                          Cause you look like trouble

Her:
                          Oh yeah, whys that?

Me:
                          Your sexy undie pic for one

Her:
                          Oh should I take it down?

Me:
                          No I like it

Her:
                          What else do you like?

Me:
                          Passionate sex

Her:
                          Uh huh, keep going

Me:
                          Kissing while pulling your hair with one hand and exploring your body with the other

Her:
                          My my

Me:
                          Hbu?

Her:
                          Everything you said plus a whole lot more

Me:
                          We should do it then

Me:
                          When you free?

Her:
                          Sorry, you're too old for me

Me:
                          I sensed you were immature

Her:
                          I am actually

Me:
                          Yeah itís ok. I need a liberated woman

EDIT: Another one. This girl replied so fast I could barely keep up. It was mili-seconds between her replies and mine. Left me spinning.

Me:
                          Hey trouble

Her:
                          *laughing emoji* ok with a message like that I gotta reply now

Her:
                          How did you know

Me:
                          Good girl

Her:
                          Mmm yea I can be depends though really

Me:
                          Iím psychic

Her:
                          Ahaha and also full of shit

Me:
                          Caught me

Her:
                          *monicle emoji*

Me:
                          Now that you have me, what you gonna do?

Her:
                          Probably let yea go

Me:
                          Thank god

Her:
                          You say good vibes only.. all I have are bad so *shrug emoji*

Her:
                          You say good vibes only.. all I have are bad so *shrug emoji*

Me:
                          Unfortunate

Her:
                          Just for you.*laughing emoji*

Her:
                          Good luck fishing

Me:
                          lol

Comment

Working...
                          X