• Show
Clear All

• More instances where idk wtf Iím doing

Comment

• Me: Hey babe

her: Morning, Iím not your babe though haha

me: my condolences

Comment

• Keep getting close but Iím missing something. Iíve tried push pull but it never works. Suggestions?

Edit: And then when further making plans it turned turned into a coffee date. Fml! How do I lock these girls into straight to their house?

https://postimg.cc/DWJX6KdP

Comment

• You use "Hey babe", then you wait for a response, and when she responds... you say "sup girl?" .

Following a lazy opener with a lazy question appears really passive to me. It's outcome independence taken too far IMHO.

When I do lazy opener's, the point is to check if my matches are actual matches or not. If she responds, I pitch the date immediately.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Hasn’t it been working?

Ok so you suggest this:

Me: hey babe

Her: hi blah blah

Me: pitch date

Am I right?

• Shit test, or genuine disinterest?

me: hey babe

her: Iím too serious for you

me: is that so?

(in my profile it says girls shouldnít take themselves too seriously)

if if this is genuine disinterest Iím wondering why she bothered to message me at all.

Comment

• Hereís the full convo of above:

https://postimg.cc/WhtH6vHN

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
              Editing a comment
              chill, sperg...

"Yeah not every line will work, even if you’re calibrated 100% you won’t get every girl so what’s the big tragedy?"

Do you understand why THIS particular girl suddenly lost interest in you?

Do you even WANT to fuck a girl that looks like that? what happened to your "I need higher standards. Nothing but 7.5’s and up from now on. This year I will improve my game so I can"?

Or are you not learn anything from this conversation, and keep "hey babe"-ing every girl that matches with you?

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Dude I never said I would, I just don’t like how you make me out to be this villain when all I’m doing is trying to get results. Did you read my post just before yours? About Todd V? Clearly I realize there is a need to get away from the “hey babes” BUT currently I don’t know what that is. You say that’s just me looking for a cheat cide, no it’s me looking for the missing element like I do in sales.

I can’t very well do nothing just so I don’t “look for a cheat code” can I?

So, at present I have no idea how to calibrate to women especially since everything I’ve kearned in pua tells me to be outcome independent, idgaf, and do my own thing, which is exactly what “hey babe” is.

Having said all that OF COURSE I want to learn the better way, I’m just saying I got nothing right now and I got better things to do than guess and test forever.

So I’m stumped. Not looking for a line just how to calibrate. Like I said, I thought “idgaf” was the right angle to come at it from and I assumed if I just gave less of a fuck things would start clicking (it does kind of work that way actually but not well enough to make it my cheat code)

So yeah, that’s where I’m at atm.

And to answer your question: of course I want to fuck girls like her

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
              Editing a comment
              "BUT currently I don’t know what that is. You say that’s just me looking for a cheat cide, no it’s me looking for the missing element like I do in sales".

cheat code = line that will work with every girl. every time.

"hey babe" isn't working for every girl.

So now you're looking for an opener that WILL work with every girl. every time.

Closest thing to a "cheat code" there is, is what I said in my previous comment:

"Your best approach from here on out, is to open with something emotionally relevant to her. A relevant joke, silly sexual observation about her"

so comment on something about her bio, her pictures. Either silly or sexual. You want to spike her emotions.

"everything I’ve kearned in pua tells me to be outcome independent"

"If you’re truly independent of outcome, you wouldn’t approach a girl in the first place. You wouldn’t start a conversation with someone to begin with. Without an outcome, you’d probably just sit on your couch and eat Cheetos. So, you need to have a desire for an outcome, because the outcome is what’s going to move the interaction is the direction you want it to."

https://toddvdating.com/how-to-talk-...-conversation/

• No, Iím NOT looking for an opener or a line! Iím looking for principles. Maybe you donít know what I mean by that but itís kind of like the meta game that drives the micro game. In sales the principles are;

- be sharp as a tac
            - be a figure of authority
            - care about the customers (but not so much that you sacrifice figure of authority)
            i make all my decisions, behaviours, and ďlinesĒ in sales so that they hit all 3 every time and thatís all I need to do. I donít need to have certain lines (but I do because itís wfficient)

anyhow, what you suggest for openers sounds good Iíll try it. Iíve never had success with silly, I just come off as immmature and it seems to turn women off. Sexual is where itís at I think.

as for the outcome independence yeah itís a paradox but you gotta have that energy in your interactions or the words fall wrong. You can say the exact same lines with or without OI but the one with will succeed. Thatís been my experience anyway

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
              Editing a comment
              http://www.ericberne.com/games-peopl...t-you-yes-but/

That's good if they ban you. Then you'll have no choice but to start approaching girls IRL

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              I HAVE approached hundreds of women before you know. Nothing worked so I went online.

Btw thanks for the book.

I got more dates, make outs, and sex by using online for a few months than I did for a few years of cold approaching

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m also not inclined to take your advice because it seems to be rooted in hate and a desire for me to fail.

• Couldnít help field testing Velascoís suggestion. Doesnít seem to work:

https://postimg.cc/sQxBBkQQ

Comment

• Another one (girl had tons of car selfies)

me: you must love doing things in your car

her: do I even want to know what thatís supposed to mean?

me: depends how liberal you are

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment
                take it somewhere fun.

what made you say "liberal"?

the fuck is she suppose to respond to that?

"the selfies. I didn't think I'd ever match with someone on here who likes taking car selfies as much as I do "

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                I dunno man, I have no idea what I’m supposed to be doing. Even that line you gave me got me thinking “why would anyone say that?”

I said liberal cause sex, sex in cars, liberated woman, liberal minded

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment
                she'd respond "LMAO", then ask me a question.

If not, I'd ask her a different question or make an observation (unrelated to car selfies. That was just the opener. We not here to discuss that. Move the conversation along towards your goal).

• Three strikes, sexual openers are out:

me: your selfies got me pitching a tent

her: gross

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                No I don’t. Isn’t it the same? In goth opener I pointed to a specific reason for the Boner... is that it?

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment
                The goth comment was specifically about that girl. Which makes it emotionally relevant to her.

Can you open a random girl "that goth look has me pitching a tent" without a picture of her in goth makeup/clothing? No that message would be retarded because it'd have no relevance to her.

"your selfies got me pitching a tent" CAN be sent to literally anyone. not emotionally relevant to HER.

Please don't start "that [insert observation about a girl] has me pitching a tent" every girl now, and then tell me my advice doesn't work.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok I got you. And I was tempted but I’ll try not to. It’s just that coming up with good stuff is hard for me, I like to stick with what works and freestyle within that frame. But I’m trying

• How can someone spend so long doing online and get worst... Jesus! dude i told you the problem is between the ears.... ONline is the lowest form of game and you are getting worst, hit the street and cold approach.... try night game

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                I was following Velasco’s advice here...

I don’t want to do night game I’ve told you this

• Back to ďhey babeĒ. Another close call:

Comment

• Bruh

https://postimg.cc/Vdrdmp5G

Comment

• No dates with this new opener/mindset. At least ďhey babeĒ was getting me dates. Skills is right, itís worse

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                    X