No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd V says you gotta have a position available for the girl and interact with her as if she is interviewing for it. Trying that out atm , no luck so far tho:

https://postimg.cc/N5fjhN55

Comment

• Trying more Todd V inspired. Seems to be making the girl engage a bit but Iím still not blowing her away:

Comment

• Field testing cosyís way now. I donít think I understand.

Me: hey babe

her: you definitely donít know me well enough yet to be calling me babe

me: ok

so... yeah. I just donít get it. Trying not to be pushy you know? Also trying to meet her where sheís at. And accept it. Yeah I donít get it. How does anything happen this way?

Comment

• Damnit, I thought I had this one!

Cosy and Todd V influenced. Check it out:

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Update: she seems interested and down to be a fuck buddy. Got her number and we’re making plans to meet over the weekend. Maybe there is something to Cosy’s enigmatic game style after all.

• So more from the above girl. Hereís our text convo. I think I lost it as she hasnít gotten back to me but Iíd LOVE some feedback because I thought the frame was set and she seemed into it but it totally seems like I lost her

Comment

• You keep looking for the magic bullet...there's none

What you need to fix:
            - your shit logistics...sarging online is useless if you don't have proper logistics in the first place;
            - not tracking your numbers (matches, dates per match, etc);
            - passive needy stance (crying over a 10 minute period of silence from an online girl you've never met, not good);
            - victim mentality "the world is against me, nothing works for me, etc";
            - focusing on juicy openers and convos that don't fit your persona, and forgetting to connect with those chicks...no wonder they blow you out

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              its More like a 24 hour silence at this point, but I digress.

Not looking for a magic bullet as I’ve said ad infinitum

My brother gets laid like a mofo and has the same logistics as me (when we were both living together) so I don’t buy that one, what else do we have here, oh track my numbers. That’s new, don’t see how it’ll help but ok I’ll try it.

- I don’t have victim mentality, I try to overcome everything, this is just hate on your end

- connecting with girls is a problem as I’ve said before it leads to friend zone. At least with juicy openers I’m getting responses, openers that fit my persona get no responses. Also I don’t connect well with people anyhow so isn’t that congruent aka “fitting my persona”?

I’m going to try connecting but only with things that fit my persona, but I doubt I’ll get anything.

• Re: shit logistics...

BD has a good article on logistics over at Blackdragon.com that he just posted.

Read it, and be sure to read the comments as well...lots of good advice about getting sexual in the car.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Sexual in the car sounds promising, will do thanks.

• Also, have you asked your brother for help to get better with women? Sounds like he knows what he is doing.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m embarrassed to. He’s my younger bro.

• Yeah, I can see how yo might feel that way.

But, as several of us have suggested, you seem to have some persistent sticking points that would really benefit from some in-person, hands on coaching, from someone who knows you.

Swallowing your pride might be a little painful in the short run, but could really pay off in the long run.

Though it might be best to wait until you are living in the same city again.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I’ll think about it. I actually did try picking his brains for a while but he’s so opposite of everything I was reading in here I just wrote him off.

I still don’t get why you guys seem to take stances against what gets results even if it contradicts what you think is right.

My “hey babe” line for example. Works more than any line yet POB telling me off for it up there.

Things like that keep me going in circles cause I make progress with what works then people advise me to stop cause it doesn’t sit well with them. Fuck

Anyhow rant over.

• Hereís the most recent convo. Trying to stay congruent with my persona, but I ran out of things to say do I used POBís line and got ghosted.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              This girl actually got back to me and it seems she’s dtf see below pics

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
            Hereís the most recent convo. Trying to stay congruent with my persona, but I ran out of things to say do I used POBís line and got ghosted.
            Uh??? What line?
            This example is not even a convo Sarge, it's just you being nice and boring like the 1000 guys shes prob talking to there.
            You prob took one line out of a whole concept I presented to you, stick to what you think works, pasted together with another broken line from another concept from another poster, and is hoping it works. C'mon man, you have material for ages on your own threads provided by experienced players...pick something that more or less suits your personality and stick to it till you figure it out.

Here's what I don't get....every time you start to improve, you decide out of nowhere to change direction and end up taking two steps back (that very image above proves this).
            It's damn hard to help someone like that.

I'm also vouching for live coaching, cause through here it is becoming impossible to help you.....honestly, I really have not much left to say regarding online game.
            That or I'd definitely buy and read BD's online game book, and follow it to the T.

As a final note, logistics is not only where you plan to have sex, but where you meet, where you bounce, and how far it is from actual sex location.
            Even day and night gamers have those things in order to facilitate the lay.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Dude I only change directions because you and everyone else on here tells me to so I field test it.

I don’t get why when I’m doing what works you guys always tell me to stop. Seriously wtf. Just recently you told me to stop with the flashy openers and do what fits my persona. Well this is it. And now you tell me to do what works (flashy openers were working) so yeah what the fuck

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Btw the line “what brings you to app” is from the script you gave me. You can’t just disown your advice when it hasn’t worked

• What is working for you Sarge?
            Are you getting laid? With women you find attractive?

You got laid. Can you give us specifics on what you did there that got you laid?
            What was your convo? How was the meet? Etc, etc.
            If you don't build on those good experiences, you'll always be starting from scratch and running in circles.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              No I’m not so I guess Nothing works. How can you tell me to do what works if I’m not getting laid? How do I know what works? Even the script you gave me didn’t get me laid so I guess that’s no good too right?

how can I build on things if the only criteria of “it works” is if I’ve gitten laid?

This is how I thought it works:

Field test something. If you get more convo/time with the girl than the last thing you tried, keep it, if you don’t, you stop.

Skills360 said that the goal of an opener is to get the girl responding. So far “hey babe” has gotten the most responses. Therefore I use it instead of the others.

Isnt that how it works?

What am I missing?

• No this is how it works:

Field test enough times to see if it works make some adjustment (someone experienced can tell you what are the adjustments)

Works means got you laid multiple times doing the same thing...

You keep changing and changing and freestyling and changing.... When you are pretty hardcase and somewhat aspie.

Also you need to do more cold approach....

The goal of the opener is to get a response but "hey babe" is pretty weak, the reason being is cause you will be placed in a "just like every other message dude subcommunication aka weak"

Comment

• So, is this better then?

Comment

• 2 questions:

1. What do you do when girls text you before the meet? Ignore?

2. Is she not complying so I should freeze her out or what?

thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X