No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo what happened here? Keep in mind my “so what do you say?” Line came about a half hour after my last. So she ghosted before that line.

I have since unmatched with her

Comment

• So I tried the whole “sexual competency verbals” thing and it may have worked. Experienced guys please let me know if I did it right. Again, apologies for the scrambled images. I’m uploading on my phone and for whatever reason it does that.

Comment

• Update with the last girl: she removed/blocked me. I obviously messed up but how? I thought sexual verbals/sexual competency was a thing.

Comment

• These are the kinds of interactions I don’t want any feedback on. I’m here to learn how to get better not to post my competency. But I’m posting it here so you guys know I’m not on this forum to get girls like this. I consider them part of my competency. I’m here to learn how to get all the yellow/reds.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1bpsgf9n4/

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
            Update with the last girl: she removed/blocked me. I obviously messed up but how? I thought sexual verbals/sexual competency was a thing.
            The conversation ended well, with an implied sexual meet. I'd say her hormonal cycle took her back to a lower sex drive and provider hunting, and that half of her is a little embarrassed by the raging horny girl that shows up on the other side of the cycle.

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
              Editing a comment
              The take home from this experience is that when you have a girl in that state, act fast. It doesn't last and there's a very good chance she'll flip into a different person at some point soon.

The off times, wait it out. Be the dude she fucks when she's horny.

With experience, you'll get to the point of knowing on/off with fair accuracy by a girl's actions in the moment, and if you relationship her you can then pinpoint her exact cycle over time.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok cool. I have been trying to do this by going straight to their house but Skills is knocking it as you see below. But when I got a dtf woman online how should I proceed?

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Also got another question, how long does that horniness last? When I met the poly girl we were fucking nearly every day for 2 weeks but now it’s been nothing for 12 days. Wondering what happened.

I got a bj from a new girl the other day but this drought with poly girl is concerning. Although she was texting me for sex the night I was getting my bj

• You make the mistake of pitching to her house or your place directly that is a strong compliance hoop to jump.... You are still making basic mistakes that you should not been making being in seduction forums and doing online for such a long time...

Ideally make it simple for her, and say quick meet and greet in ______ usually coffee shop or bar to see if the chemestry is there blah blah (keep it low pressure)

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
              Editing a comment
              The way you want of pitching a meet to the house has lower odds for YOU, guys like logic can pull it off.... I can't even pull it off, i deflect the chances i have to do this and meet them even if dtf some other place, why? cause higher odds AND LESS FLAKING...

see all your girls flake cause THE WAY YOU WANT, is low odds/probability bad game........ I want a 10 to come to my house and suck my dick and call me papi....but i probably won't get that with a straight come to my house pitch.... Women hate hook ups...

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Fair enough but how can I run game properly then? I mean I won’t be at all congruent and my distaste for the method will leak into the whole interaction and the girl will sense it. It won’t work

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Also, to be fair skills, girls only flake on me once they agree to meet me in public, NOT for hookup. So they flaking for a different reason than you’re hinting at.

• A truly dtf chick:

Comment

• You're most likely getting tooled there, actually. Don't ever "my god"-level react to a sexual message like that. Whoever's on the other end is laughing at you.

I can't really make out the picture though, if its an older lesser attractive girl covered in tats then PERHAPS this is legit.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                If it’s a big deal let me know and I can return it. It’s not a big deal. But I wasn’t near a computer atm so I couldnt do that hence the question.

As for explanations, I do need them because I don’t understand things very well. Sick of you guys holding it against me like I can actually understand but am just purposefully being difficult, I’m not, but you guys obviously are when you make me try to understand things without any explanation. So I have to jerry-rig my own methods, and get laid on my own (freestyling) so despite all the obstinance, you guys can’t keep me from getting laid. So why you don’t just help me instead of being difficult is beyond me.

Not aimed at you specifically logic, your posts been good for the most part. Just the overall vibe I get from guys on here. Only commenting when I’m succeeding, never being helpful. Only posting lines I should use instead of what I’m actually asking for. It’s rediculous

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                shut the fuck up with this victim shit!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Don’t even Skills. Gtfo

• What the actual fuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                These are the kinds of interactions I don’t want any feedback on. I’m here to learn how to get better not to post my competency. But I’m posting it here so you guys know I’m not on this forum to get girls like this. I consider them part of my competency. I’m here to learn how to get all the yellow/reds.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1bpsgf9n4/
                Girl flakes on me:

https://postimg.cc/GBk55bGP

im leaving it as is

in this case, now I DO want advice/insight: specifically: what happened (another “better guy” I’m thinking makes sense) how to improve so that this doesn’t happen again?

Comment

• That's not a flake, she didn't no-show without saying anything. She respectfully cancelled and asked to reschedule. It happens. People have lives that matter to them a lot more than people they casually meet online.

The move is "no big deal" type vibes and then ping her in a few days with "hey you free tonight?" and then she should hit you back with her availability the next few days.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you. Again, I can’t overstate how helpful advice PLUS insight is. I truly appreciate it. Also, with regards to people having lives, still learning that. Thanks again

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The more time goes on, the more likely you are to lose them. So this could take that turn, that's always a possibility. But I don't see this as a rude flake, where she's out to avoid you, I'd take her at face value. She handled it respectfully and courteously on her end.

Online in general has a lower priority "play it by ear" placing in many girl's lives. Guys who make it a priority sometimes don't get this. For a girl who's got family, then friends, then an extended social circle, its fourth on her priority list. Nothing personal to you, to her you're just another avatar and some text she could possibly be attracted to, that's it, due to the nature of online game. If there's a special friend/family event, she's going to go with that. There's always another avatar with text she could possibly be attracted to on an app somewhere.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got you. Hence why I need to do daygame more. Gotta do that this week.

• So got another reschedule. I see how this is common with sexualizing things but this girl seems dtf

let me know now if I could handle things better and if I should text her between now and Monday:

Comment

• Just had an interesting if not madenning experience:

had a girl online send me her address. She then phoned me and made sure we wouldn’t have sex , then started asking what I was looking for, told her I was open but didn’t want a ONS. She then flipped on what she said saying “well what if you did have one?” So I told her I had a few in my day. Then she asked me when my last relationship. I told her last August and broke it off because the girl wanted kids (kids part not true she didn’t want kid) then the girl was like “oh you shouldn’t come over then” and I’m like “why?” And she’s like “because you’re not open to that”

so wtf. Shit tests extreme? Or what? I’m baffled

Comment

• Re-Pinged 2 girls from online who asked for rain checks last week. Said:

me:
                      hey you free tonight?

both of them said no and had various excuses why not available for a few days. I’m taking that as they not interested.

unless I’m mistaken I really think a rain check is just code word for another guy or not interested

so, I really do need to know how to improve my game. For some reason I keep losing girls last second.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        that is the worst possible way to ping a girl "are you free tonight" you are putting them on the spot....

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was logic and reason’s line from above.

How would you re-ping?

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That type of line checks their availability and interest. It doesn't advance their interest in you, which Skills may find the better move here. The fact that they responded shows there's still interest. A lot of time things take a couple weeks to come back around if the initial push doesn't result in a meet, so much of a girl's interest has to do with her hormonal cycle.

Timing matters. That's one to send off in the early evening, to up your chances of catching them at a "I'm off work and a bit bored, please, universe, give me a reason to not go to the gym" point, or something similar. I didn't specify, so many small details.

• What's a rain check?

Comment

• No More Mr Nice Guy
                        Editing a comment
                        Re-schedule, time unspecified.

Originated in retail sales, I think. In North America, if a store runs out of a discounted item, they will often give frustrated customers a “rain check’ - a printed receipt that allows the customer to buy the item at the discounted price when it is back in stock.

And for reasons unknown to me, this term has migrated to rescheduling personal meetings.

English is a strange language.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I always thought it was “for a rainy day” hence “rain check”
                    Working...
                    X