No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And for reasons unknown to me, this term has migrated to rescheduling personal meetings.

Thx for the explanation

English is a strange language.

Indeed it is hahaha

Just for the record, in portuguese, when we wanna say "flake" we say "you pierced".
    Like saying the other person made a hole on your schedule.

Comment

• Ok so back to reality...

im field testing verbals that I believe show sexual competency but Iím not getting any results with them and not sure why. I mostly just say something like ďjust so you know, my current record is giving 22 orgasms in one nightĒ

i also still believe that giving orgasms is a beta trait because the girl I gave those 22 orgasms to hasnít slept with me since. Iím also getting blocked/unmatched when I mention the orgasm count

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
        Ok so back to reality...

im field testing verbals that I believe show sexual competency but Iím not getting any results with them and not sure why. I mostly just say something like ďjust so you know, my current record is giving 22 orgasms in one nightĒ

i also still believe that giving orgasms is a beta trait because the girl I gave those 22 orgasms to hasnít slept with me since. Iím also getting blocked/unmatched when I mention the orgasm count
        refrain from sexting is advance and you need certain level of finesse and calibration....

What you are doing is just triggering asd, you are one of those guys that is better of with the text to meet method.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok thanks. What is text to meet method?

• Iíve got 2 girls right now that say I can come fuck them whenever I want because Iíve been talking about my orgasm producing ability so it seems this method works but I have no way of knowing if itís getting me more girls than before or just different girls than before.

also, itís still not what I want. I want hot girls (both those girls are 7+) but like I want 8+ girls acting like the girls in rap videos towards me (specifically like the Spanish rappers like j Alvarez, some of the girls in his videos are hot as fuck)

how do you affect women in that way? Iíd like to learn that. Iíve pretty much learnt how to get laid (at a noob level but still) but itís not just about getting laid, itís about getting laid with the girls you want and have them behave how you want them to.

any suggestions guys?

Comment

• After field testing the sexual verbals I have to agree with Skills that it doesn't work. Moreover, I'm more convinced than ever that it is BETA to say to a girl you can fuck her good (and even the BEHAVIOR of making sure you fuck her good is BETA IMHO) because it comes from a bad frame of trying to impress or make yourself the better option by offering her value (similar to buying her flowers) in exchange for her sex and devotion.

It is my hunch that women are the ones supposed to be doing that to men. It seems whenever I was in good standing with a woman, she was doting on me and trying to PLEASE ME, not the other way around. So this closes the book on it imo BUT if I end up fucking those 2 girls I will have to admit there is something else going on. ASD may be a thing, in which case I'll just have to figure out how to overcome it.

What I like about sexual verbals is you get on a woman's radar HARD and FAST. What I don't like about it is it rarely works.

Comment

• You don't want to sell yourself to her, that's beta as fuck, yes. You want to subcommunicate that you're good in bed.

The 8 orgasm routine for example is meant to be casually delivered as normal conversation about girls in general. The casual delivery shows you to be chill and nonjudgemental about sex and other topics some squirm at (boring tightass people). The 8 orgasm part displays you're familiar with a girl's body and know how to give pleasure. NONE of this is to be directed towards her in any way at all, especially not as a sales pitch. General topic, always. If anything, fractionate away half way through and start talking about something else like you're bored of the orgasm topic its so typical to you. Make her remind you to tell her what the last 5 of them are. If she's lucky maybe she'll get to experience what you're talking about, who knows though, you're aloof and so casual about sex that you may not even want her over the girls a guy like you clearly already has lined up.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the insight. Funny thing is I’m getting better responses from my same thing recently. Girls just wanting me to come over and fuck them.

The reason I don’t like 8 orgasms routine is because I don’t actually know how to give 8 different types so I feel it would be lying/incongruent. But I definitely get how I have to frame it right so my question is: how do I bring it up in a way that has the right frame? And how do I keep up that frame? Because we'll be talking about it more and lets say she has questions it can be easy to answer those questions with qualifying instead of the right frame.

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
              Editing a comment
              I repeat: You DON'T talk about your ability to give orgasms. You're having a casual discussion on sexuality in general.

So there's no lying. There's no incongruence. YOUR SKILLS are not the topic. Keep it general.

When girls ask questions to try to steer towards your skills, I like to keep things dumb and vague. So for "Have you given a deep spot orgasm? How do you do it?" answer along the lines of "its just a FEEL. An ENERGY. Its so hard to describe but its AMAZING." Even if you've never done it. Girls love dumb meaningless crap answers like that for some reason. Way more than "5 inches in towards the top near the cervix blah blah zzzzzzz."

• So here so hereís an example. This one isnt as solid as some of the other girls who are dtf, but this one I think has issues I could learn from:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2jyyfzg6g/

Comment

• And hereís one that went straight to sexting and a few topless pics at my request:

Comment

• Hereís a perfect example of what I need help with: in this the girl needs to be convinced, but how do you do it without selling yourself but also how do you do it by bringing up the orgasm ability?

https://postimg.cc/Z0crsfp7

or this one:

https://postimg.cc/xJq2rpqv

Comment

Hereís a perfect example of what I need help with: in this the girl needs to be convinced, but how do you do it without selling yourself but also how do you do it by bringing up the orgasm ability?

https://postimg.cc/Z0crsfp7

or this one:

https://postimg.cc/xJq2rpqv
                  i have plenty of lay reports using the 8 orgasms in online context, in text context and live context.... There is a level of finesse and calibration needed to pull it off.... First you need to bait them...

you will never progress if you want to be spoon fed.... at this point you should have this handle man...I think people always trying to help you is hurting you man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

i have plenty of lay reports using the 8 orgasms in online context, in text context and live context.... There is a level of finesse and calibration needed to pull it off.... First you need to bait them...

you will never progress if you want to be spoon fed.... at this point you should have this handle man...I think people always trying to help you is hurting you man!
                    I dunno Skills I think I'm getting better. But I wasn't aware you had lay reports with text examples of the orgasm routine. I'll look into it.

Another question I have for you guys is the issue of getting girls to send naked pics. I've gotten a few from recent girls but there does seem to be a level of resistance to it. Is it something I should just stop doing? I do it because I want to (congruence, and Good Looking Loser said being Alpha is just doing whatever you wanted) but if it's hurting I can cut it out. I'm just hoping there is a way to get girls to send me naked [pics and act sexy around me, like I mentioned before it's not enough to just get laid, I want a certain behavior from the women.

Comment

I dunno Skills I think I'm getting better. But I wasn't aware you had lay reports with text examples of the orgasm routine. I'll look into it.

Another question I have for you guys is the issue of getting girls to send naked pics. I've gotten a few from recent girls but there does seem to be a level of resistance to it. Is it something I should just stop doing? I do it because I want to (congruence, and Good Looking Loser said being Alpha is just doing whatever you wanted) but if it's hurting I can cut it out. I'm just hoping there is a way to get girls to send me naked [pics and act sexy around me, like I mentioned before it's not enough to just get laid, I want a certain behavior from the women.
                      read the original routine:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/8...orgasm-routine

notice how Teevster transitions into the routine. He doesn't just say, "oh btw did you know I can give girls tons of orgasms" outta no where. that's what Skills was referring to, about baiting girls into revealing the gambit.

also: focus on getting them out in person first and banging them (if asking them to send you naked pics is hurting your chances, then cut it out). Then if you REALLY want girls to send you naked pics, then do that after banging them. You're a lot more likely to get girls to do that sort of stuff after they've invested in you (i.e. slept with you), than asking for them as a random guy she's never met before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velasco View Post

read the original routine:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/8...orgasm-routine

notice how Teevster transitions into the routine. He doesn't just say, "oh btw did you know I can give girls tons of orgasms" outta no where. that's what Skills was referring to, about baiting girls into revealing the gambit.

also: focus on getting them out in person first and banging them (if asking them to send you naked pics is hurting your chances, then cut it out). Then if you REALLY want girls to send you naked pics, then do that after banging them. You're a lot more likely to get girls to do that sort of stuff after they've invested in you (i.e. slept with you), than asking for them as a random guy she's never met before.
                      Skills I read your article but I donít see the technique, just seems like a bunch of chit chat to me. There are some spots where you talk about how youíre not like that clueless guy who pulled his dick out buuuut thatís way the fuck after youíve been talking to her for a long time.

also, I already field tested that script (the ask her how happy she is in her life etc) and it didnít work for me. Not a single date.

here look at the results Iím getting with this one girl:

https://i.postimg.cc/mDbV15Y4/95-B88...-E78-EBFA3.jpg

Iím going to field test your method AGAIN but I doubt Iíll get that kind of reaction.

Edit: Holy fuck that girl from that text suddenly starts telling me she makes and sells crack. What the actual fuck? Dodged a bullet but damn. Shit is dark
                      Last edited by SargeMaximus; 04-23-2019, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes I just read it now, but again it’s after you’ve been talking to her forever. My convos don’t get that far. Even if I follow the script they fizzle out

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it does not matter if i text a lot or not, my point is look at the proper way to sexting..... that is the goal, vs how you are doing it, see the difference

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ok I’ll post some new convos soon

• Skills360 ghosted using the script:

Comment

• Ghosted again while freestyling:

Comment

Working...
                        X