Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie Online Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rookie Online Gaming

    Hey guys. This will be my online gaming (including texts and dates that arise from online game) journal.

    Just had a weird one. I no doubt did something wrong so here it is for your viewing pleasure!

    • Yesterday - 7:47pm
      Her: Evening

    • Evening


    • Today - 12:53pm
      Me: Oh hey, looks like I missed this.


    • Her: Looks like I accidentally sent it twice ​


    • Me: It's all good. How are you?


    • Her: Enjoying a lazy morning in, contemplating getting some work done. Yourself? ​


    • Me: Pretty much the same, though I don't have to work today. What do you do?


    • Her: I'm finishing up my PhD in biology, so I make my own hours ​


    • Me: nice! I loved biology. You gonna be a doctor?


    • Her: A doctor of science! ​

    • What do you do? ​


    • Me: Lol, right on. I'm in sales.


    • Her: You like it? ​


    • Me: yes and no. how bout you? do you like being a doctor of sciene?


    • Her: Love the research aspect of it ​


    • Me: oh? like discovering new cures and stuff like that?


    • Her: More like discovering new things about bats ​


    • Me: lol, sounds intensive. but hey, whats your week looking like?


    • Her: It's quasi open ​


    • Today - 1:08pm
      Me: I hear you. How bout we get a coffee sometime?


    • Her: Speedy, but sounds like a plan ​


    • Me: cool. give me your number and I'll text you.


    • Her: [number]


    • Me: K, I'm heading out but I'll text you in a few. My name is Sarge btw.

      I was going to do daygame so I left the house. Sent her a text on whatsapp saying "Hey [name] It's sarge from okc. didn't get your name before I left"

      No answer, but she definitely read the message.

      When I got home, I saw she sent me her name but like I said, I didn't see it before I left.


      Thoughts?

  • #2
    Sounds like she interested man just go out and have fun. Just tell her you're going to x place and for her to join you. If she can't do let her counter offer a day she can.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tagz View Post
      Sounds like she interested man just go out and have fun. Just tell her you're going to x place and for her to join you. If she can't do let her counter offer a day she can.
      Ok, I'll do that tomorrow.

      Just to clarify though... you read the part where she never replied to my text, yes?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
        Ok, I'll do that tomorrow.

        Just to clarify though... you read the part where she never replied to my text, yes?
        Ppl have lives..she may be busy. Set the meet and forget it. If she responds cool if not, on to the next.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tagz View Post
          Ppl have lives..she may be busy. Set the meet and forget it. If she responds cool if not, on to the next.
          Ok, thanks Tagz.

          Comment


          • #6
            Seems simple and straight forward.
            The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Qlue View Post
              Seems simple and straight forward.
              Nothing about women is simple and straightforward...

              So I went for coffee today and texted her:

              Me: 3:00 - Hey [name], I'm heading to Starbucks, wanna come?

              Her: 3:51 - You're probably all caffeinated up by now, sorry I missed this!

              Me: 4:05 - No worries. Maybe tomorrow?

              She hasn't seen the message yet...

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey guys, here are a few convos from online:

                Girl # 1:

                • Me: Hey there/[name], you're genuinely quite attractive - I just thought I'd tell you that. naturally pretty

                • Thursday - 11:00pm
                  Her: Thanks, having a good week?

                • Me: Yeah I am, how bout you?

                • Friday - 7:26pm
                  Her: I'm good thanks. Had an early day and relaxing now.

                • Yesterday - 1:56pm
                  Me: Hey [name], hope your weekend was relaxing. How's monday treating you?

                • Yesterday - 8:35pm
                  Her: Hello, It's going well, make's for a long trip to and from work with all this icy stuff everywhere though. What are you up to?

                • Today - 1:27pm
                  Me: Hey we keep missing each other lol. 8pm is usually when I go to the gym, and yes, the roads are terrible. What do you do for work?




                Girl # 2:

                • Me: Hey [name], you're really naturally pretty - I can tell. Anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Sarge

                • Friday - 4:37pm
                  Her: Hello Sarge, Thank you, that is kind of you to say.

                • Yesterday - 1:53pm
                  Me: no problem. so how's your week going?

                • Yesterday - 7:37pm
                  Her: Tomorrow is my Friday. It's a long week, I wish I had more days off in a row. How is yours?

                • Today - 1:28pm
                  Me: Mine is good. I'm actually off work till warmer weather. How come you get days off in the middle of the week?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Did you read my book? Do you know what funnel transfer means? It sounds wonky, but... You need to understand that concept.

                  I am willing to explain it (although it is already written).

                  I really don't want anyone's funds. But this is a forum and it's a PDF.
                  iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
                  PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by COCPORN View Post
                    DId you read my book? Do you know what funnel transfer means? It sounds wonky, but... You need to understand that concept.

                    I am willing to explain it (although it is already written).
                    Hey COCPORN, I haven't/don't actually. I'm willing to read it if you have a link. Then I can just ask for clarification if that's cool.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sorry, this was bad; https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ITE/iGNITE.pdf

                      I just had an epiphany related the idea of funnel transfer. It will offset the (possible) 1s I will get by posting this.
                      iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
                      PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by COCPORN View Post
                        Sorry, this was bad; https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ITE/iGNITE.pdf

                        I just had an epiphany related the idea of funnel transfer. It will offset the (possible) 1s I will get by posting this.
                        Yeah I don't get what all the 1s are for to be honest. But thanks, I'll read this right away.

                        EDIT: I notice the book is mostly for Tinder and Snapchat. I'm using OKC, does it matter?

                        EDIT 2: Got to the part about your core. I'm confused. How is "calibration" NOT the same as being "permissive"?

                        EDIT 3: Brand and interests. I don't have a personal brand (how do I develop one?) and I don't have many interests. How do I pick interests that are congruent with me and also attractive to girls? Should I experiment and try to expand myself a bit?


                        EDIT 4: LOL! I love it how I get downvoted for trying to figure this shit out.

                        Fuck you haters.
                        Last edited by SargeMaximus; 01-11-2017, 05:15 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          More online convos (I swear, once I get better at conversations, I'll be getting TONS of dates )

                          Girl # 1:

                          • Me: Hey [name], you're really naturally pretty - I can tell. Anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Sarge

                          • Her: I can only maintain my looks by feasting on the blood of the innocent, so it's actually unnatural. Sorry

                          • Me: Good to know. Vampire or cannibal?

                          • Her: Vampire. I started with the girl at the cosmetics counter-- free preservatives

                          • Today - 6:12pm
                            Me: Good idea, you don't want people spoiling on you. Do you keep them in your basement or a freezer?

                          • Her: I feel like this conversation is already in some kind of FBI database lmao

                          • Me: Prolly. Or NSA. Good thing we're using usernames.

                          • Her: Bahaha




                          Girl # 2:

                          • Me: Hey [name], you're really naturally pretty - I can tell. Anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Sarge

                          • Today - 12:24am
                            Her: Thank you Sarge! It's just [name], [other name] is my middle name. How are you? ​

                          • Today - 1:26pm
                            Me: I'm doing good [name], trying to stay warm. How bout you?

                          • Today - 5:50pm
                            Her: Same, I have been hibernating since I got home from school earlier haha ​

                          • Me: School can definitely take a lot out of you. What do you study?

                          • Her: I am taking sociology and psychology. I left all my core classes for my final two semesters

                          • Me: Saving the best for last I take it. How busy does school keep you?

                          • Today - 6:10pm
                            Her: It keeps me pretty busy but I still have a lot of free time ​

                          • Me: Sweet. How bout we go for coffee later in the week?



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                            More online convos (I swear, once I get better at conversations, I'll be getting TONS of dates )

                            Girl # 1:

                            • Me: Hey [name], you're really naturally pretty - I can tell. Anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Sarge
                            • Her: I can only maintain my looks by feasting on the blood of the innocent, so it's actually unnatural. Sorry
                            • Me: Good to know. Vampire or cannibal?
                            • Her: Vampire. I started with the girl at the cosmetics counter-- free preservatives
                            • Today - 6:12pm
                              Me: Good idea, you don't want people spoiling on you. Do you keep them in your basement or a freezer?
                            • Her: I feel like this conversation is already in some kind of FBI database lmao
                            • Me: Prolly. Or NSA. Good thing we're using usernames.
                            • Her: Bahaha




                            Girl # 2:

                            • Me: Hey [name], you're really naturally pretty - I can tell. Anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Sarge
                            • Today - 12:24am
                              Her: Thank you Sarge! It's just [name], [other name] is my middle name. How are you? ​
                            • Today - 1:26pm
                              Me: I'm doing good [name], trying to stay warm. How bout you?
                            • Today - 5:50pm
                              Her: Same, I have been hibernating since I got home from school earlier haha ​
                            • Me: School can definitely take a lot out of you. What do you study?
                            • Her: I am taking sociology and psychology. I left all my core classes for my final two semesters
                            • Me: Saving the best for last I take it. How busy does school keep you?
                            • Today - 6:10pm
                              Her: It keeps me pretty busy but I still have a lot of free time ​
                            • Me: Sweet. How bout we go for coffee later in the week?

                            So that laughing girl never continued talking to me and I didn't reply to her "Bahaha!" because, honestly, I didn't know how. I figure if she was interested she would have said something useful.

                            As for the chick I pitched coffee to, she actually got back to me, but then went silent when I asked for the number, check it out:


                            • Sweet. How bout we go for coffee later in the week?
                            • Yesterday - 9:41pm
                              Her: That would be nice! ​
                            • Today - 2:23pm
                              Me: Cool, give me your number and I'll text you



                            Also, check out this convo I had just now:

                            • Me: Hey [name], you're really naturally pretty - I can tell. Anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Sarge

                            • Her: nice to meet you,how are you?what are you seeking here?

                            • Me: Not much, how bout you?

                            • Her: well im seeking a guy who wants to serve me and give pleasure

                            • Me: I'll bet you are

                            • Her: so if you are interested just send me your email

                            • Me: How do I know you're not just a dude?

                            • Her: lol

                            • Me: Busted. Good luck man.


                              Did I mess up?!??!?!111




                              /\ Joke.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              More online shenanigans...


                              • Me: Hey [name], you're really naturally pretty - I can tell. Anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Sarge
                              • Her: Aw thanks, you I'm [real name]
                              • Me: You're welcome [real name]. You kicking ass this week?
                              • Her: SO much ass, Sarge, I can't even tell you. How about you?
                              • Me: That's what I like to hear [real name]! I'm kicking a decent amount, thanks. What field do you kick ass in?
                              • Today - 6:33pm
                                Her: Haha well this week I started a new job, am finishing up 4 last assignments for month end, studying for 3 finals this month, tutoring my 2 private students, and moving on Sunday lol. What asses do you kick?
                              • Me: Wow! You're on FIRE! I went to a lawyer today to find out about a contract I'm signing, also been hitting the gym for my first winter ever and am seeing some gains because of my diet. So with all your crazy ass-kicking, do you ever have free time?
                              • Her: Nice good for you! What's the contract for? Ooooh are you going to whack somebody? (I've been watching a LOT of the Sopranos lately). Hah not this week but after I move I'll have more time. I'm in [area] right now (and it is awful) but I'll be moving to the [other area], just off [street] and I'm super excited! PS your beard is awesome.
                              • ... how did you guess?! Now I'll have to kill you too! Nah it's for bringing illegal weapons into the country... Anyways, moving sounds great, congrats for getting out of a shitty neighborhood (I assume). But hey I gotta run, give me your number and I'll text you sometime next week [real name].



                              Ok so... I didn't know she mentioned my beard. I REALLY need new pictures because I shaved my beard and have stubble now. Think it'll be a deal breaker?

                              Also, how was this convo? Better? (No fucking downvoting please!! I ONLY EVER ASK LEGIT [to ME] QUESTIONS!!!)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X