Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Girl from way back who I never fucked texts me out of the blueZ compliments me saying I have the best personality, that the guy sheís with didnít even text her happy Motherís day (I did that for Skills suggestion in the holiday thread) and then she starts talking about how the new guy wants her in a three some. Iím thinking at first sheís coming into me then I realize sheís about to start venting to me about her jerk boyfriend so I end it immediately. Fuck

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Ghosted again while freestyling:

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Skills360 ghosted using the script:

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Ok I’ll post some new convos soon

• Skills360
    commented on 's reply
    it does not matter if i text a lot or not, my point is look at the proper way to sexting..... that is the goal, vs how you are doing it, see the difference

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I just read it now, but again it’s after you’ve been talking to her forever. My convos don’t get that far. Even if I follow the script they fizzle out

• Skills360
    commented on 's reply
    is in there the 8 orgasms, and how to properly do sex talk, which is what you are trying to do, i give a lot of samples there on how to do it...the tech is here http://www.theskillsmethod.com/sex-t...-aka-tva_oslo/

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Originally posted by Velasco View Post

read the original routine:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/8...orgasm-routine

notice how Teevster transitions into the routine. He doesn't just say, "oh btw did you know I can give girls tons of orgasms" outta no where. that's what Skills was referring to, about baiting girls into revealing the gambit.

also: focus on getting them out in person first and banging them (if asking them to send you naked pics is hurting your chances, then cut it out). Then if you REALLY want girls to send you naked pics, then do that after banging them. You're a lot more likely to get girls to do that sort of stuff after they've invested in you (i.e. slept with you), than asking for them as a random guy she's never met before.
    Skills I read your article but I donít see the technique, just seems like a bunch of chit chat to me. There are some spots where you talk about how youíre not like that clueless guy who pulled his dick out buuuut thatís way the fuck after youíve been talking to her for a long time.

also, I already field tested that script (the ask her how happy she is in her life etc) and it didnít work for me. Not a single date.

here look at the results Iím getting with this one girl:

https://i.postimg.cc/mDbV15Y4/95-B88...-E78-EBFA3.jpg

Iím going to field test your method AGAIN but I doubt Iíll get that kind of reaction.

Edit: Holy fuck that girl from that text suddenly starts telling me she makes and sells crack. What the actual fuck? Dodged a bullet but damn. Shit is dark
    Last edited by SargeMaximus; 04-23-2019, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    I repeat: You DON'T talk about your ability to give orgasms. You're having a casual discussion on sexuality in general.

So there's no lying. There's no incongruence. YOUR SKILLS are not the topic. Keep it general.

When girls ask questions to try to steer towards your skills, I like to keep things dumb and vague. So for "Have you given a deep spot orgasm? How do you do it?" answer along the lines of "its just a FEEL. An ENERGY. Its so hard to describe but its AMAZING." Even if you've never done it. Girls love dumb meaningless crap answers like that for some reason. Way more than "5 inches in towards the top near the cervix blah blah zzzzzzz."

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Skills

• Skills360
    commented on 's reply
    here some sample lay report from online: http://www.theskillsmethod.com/text-...s-online-game/

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Fair point. I’ll look into this late today thanks.

• Velasco
    replied
    Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

I dunno Skills I think I'm getting better. But I wasn't aware you had lay reports with text examples of the orgasm routine. I'll look into it.

Another question I have for you guys is the issue of getting girls to send naked pics. I've gotten a few from recent girls but there does seem to be a level of resistance to it. Is it something I should just stop doing? I do it because I want to (congruence, and Good Looking Loser said being Alpha is just doing whatever you wanted) but if it's hurting I can cut it out. I'm just hoping there is a way to get girls to send me naked [pics and act sexy around me, like I mentioned before it's not enough to just get laid, I want a certain behavior from the women.
    read the original routine:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/8...orgasm-routine

notice how Teevster transitions into the routine. He doesn't just say, "oh btw did you know I can give girls tons of orgasms" outta no where. that's what Skills was referring to, about baiting girls into revealing the gambit.

also: focus on getting them out in person first and banging them (if asking them to send you naked pics is hurting your chances, then cut it out). Then if you REALLY want girls to send you naked pics, then do that after banging them. You're a lot more likely to get girls to do that sort of stuff after they've invested in you (i.e. slept with you), than asking for them as a random guy she's never met before.

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    replied
    Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

i have plenty of lay reports using the 8 orgasms in online context, in text context and live context.... There is a level of finesse and calibration needed to pull it off.... First you need to bait them...

you will never progress if you want to be spoon fed.... at this point you should have this handle man...I think people always trying to help you is hurting you man!
    I dunno Skills I think I'm getting better. But I wasn't aware you had lay reports with text examples of the orgasm routine. I'll look into it.

Another question I have for you guys is the issue of getting girls to send naked pics. I've gotten a few from recent girls but there does seem to be a level of resistance to it. Is it something I should just stop doing? I do it because I want to (congruence, and Good Looking Loser said being Alpha is just doing whatever you wanted) but if it's hurting I can cut it out. I'm just hoping there is a way to get girls to send me naked [pics and act sexy around me, like I mentioned before it's not enough to just get laid, I want a certain behavior from the women.

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Hereís a perfect example of what I need help with: in this the girl needs to be convinced, but how do you do it without selling yourself but also how do you do it by bringing up the orgasm ability?

https://postimg.cc/Z0crsfp7

or this one:

https://postimg.cc/xJq2rpqv
    i have plenty of lay reports using the 8 orgasms in online context, in text context and live context.... There is a level of finesse and calibration needed to pull it off.... First you need to bait them...

you will never progress if you want to be spoon fed.... at this point you should have this handle man...I think people always trying to help you is hurting you man!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X